FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Key workers.

Key workers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To all the fellow key workers especially emergency workers, we appreciate you.

This weekend I hope everyone stays safe & please respect the workers who are doing their jobs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"To all the fellow key workers especially emergency workers, we appreciate you.

This weekend I hope everyone stays safe & please respect the workers who are doing their jobs. "

Thanks mate I'm still working driving a digger which is of absaloutly no benefit to anyone other than the fat cats at the top of the construction site compleate waste of time and should shut construction down which is not the opinion I had a couple of weeks ago but things have changed, apparently according to the construction industry we are key workers only thing we are key at is making money for business owners.

By *ude bhoy 300Man  over a year ago

east kilbride

Thanks mate thats much aplreciated, i run an NHS mortuary. Stay home stay safe

I work for the government and I’m working all weekend.

It’s hard because of how crazy things are, as long as we’re all going strong.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

This weekend I hope everyone stays safe & please respect the workers who are doing their jobs.

Thanks mate I'm still working driving a digger which is of absaloutly no benefit to anyone other than the fat cats at the top of the construction site compleate waste of time and should shut construction down which is not the opinion I had a couple of weeks ago but things have changed, apparently according to the construction industry we are key workers only thing we are key at is making money for business owners. "

What are you building ?

Thanks mate I'm still working driving a digger which is of absaloutly no benefit to anyone other than the fat cats at the top of the construction site compleate waste of time and should shut construction down which is not the opinion I had a couple of weeks ago but things have changed, apparently according to the construction industry we are key workers only thing we are key at is making money for business owners.

What are you building ?"

A club house for a football club hardly essential.

Garry is at work all weekend shift supervisor in a frozen food storage warehouse

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

What are you building ?

A club house for a football club hardly essential."

those pesky football clubs again

What are you building ?

A club house for a football club hardly essential."

Are u able to keep a safe distance from others whilst u work ?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thanks mate thats much aplreciated, i run an NHS mortuary. Stay home stay safe "

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

What are you building ?

Are u able to keep a safe distance from others whilst u work ?"

It has a benefit to the economy of the country. At no point has the government (so far) said essential work only.

I have nothing but admiration and respect for the front line NHS and emergency workers and hope they all stay safe during this.

What are you building ?

It has a benefit to the economy of the country. At no point has the government (so far) said essential work only.

I have nothing but admiration and respect for the front line NHS and emergency workers and hope they all stay safe during this."

I’d suggest it might also be of benefit to the digger driver, through the concept of receiving runumeration for the work he does ?

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

What are you building ?

I have nothing but admiration and respect for the front line NHS and emergency workers and hope they all stay safe during this.

I’d suggest it might also be of benefit to the digger driver, through the concept of receiving runumeration for the work he does ? "

Which he then can spend at the local shops, keeping them in business.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

I'm a key worker but fortunately I'm not at work over Easter.

Respect to every other key worker and front line staff out there.

What are you building ?

I’d suggest it might also be of benefit to the digger driver, through the concept of receiving runumeration for the work he does ?

Which he then can spend at the local shops, keeping them in business. "

And himself & his family fed & housed ? It’s clever this working thing innit

Im off till monday now bit still in making biscuits

How are we all doing???

» Add a new message to this topic