FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Trump "cant imagine"

Trump "cant imagine"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here's a guy who clearly has a very very really great imagination (some of the stuff he comes up with are clearly from a very wierd imagination).

Yes he says he "cant imahine why" there has been a spike in emergency calls from people ingesting (or even injecting?) disinfectants.

Only in America can you combine idiotic statements from the President with a population of such low intelligence and not imagine the link....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

The really sad thing about the USA situation is that the doctor didn't stand up and be counted. She should have addressed the press immediately and unequivocally suppressed his idiotic suggestions.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The really sad thing about the USA situation is that the doctor didn't stand up and be counted. She should have addressed the press immediately and unequivocally suppressed his idiotic suggestions. "

This..

She threw away any credibility she has in not doing so, she has a duty to abide by and ditched it rather than say something..

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"The really sad thing about the USA situation is that the doctor didn't stand up and be counted. She should have addressed the press immediately and unequivocally suppressed his idiotic suggestions. "

Maybe she was just utterly gobsmacked?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think we were all gobsmacked....but then remembered it was Trump.....so should no longer be surprised.....?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

If it wasn’t so serious and people were actually calling Poison control it would be funny.

Nothing surprises me about him now.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If it wasn’t so serious and people were actually calling Poison control it would be funny.

Nothing surprises me about him now. "

remember when he started talking about his wonderdrugs.. and people in kentucky died after they took the fishpond version... well... yeah!!!

so yeah... people take want he says seriously... and people follow what he says blindly!!!!

so of course he takes no responsibility.. because that would mean he would have to admit he said something stupid!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's time for the men in grey suits in the republican party to ask him gently not to stand this november. This outburst is a man in his old age suffering from stress and maybe dementia. Quite Bizarre how anyone can think this man can do another 4 years. He is worse than Ronald Reagan for coming out with looney ideas. Remember the star wars initiative.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

So bigly, muchly tragic. He took a break from the briefings at the weekend, as it dawned on them his level of danger to himself

"So bigly, muchly tragic. He took a break from the briefings at the weekend, as it dawned on them his level of danger to himself "

Maybe he had a Dettol and Bleach cocktail and it gave him a hangover.

Don't mix drinks.

How stupid he is to make such a statement and the doctors needs to be fired! The people drinking and injecting need to take some responsibilities for their actions too. Trump needs to be locked away till, well forever to be honest.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

I saw the clip with Trump making the "I have no idea" statement and to be honest I think he was being sarcastic in that reply. In his head he believes the spike in calls about disinfectants to be down to the media with all their 'fake' news.

The man is a legend in his own mind.

By *etsomeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Here's a guy who clearly has a very very really great imagination (some of the stuff he comes up with are clearly from a very wierd imagination).

Yes he says he "cant imahine why" there has been a spike in emergency calls from people ingesting (or even injecting?) disinfectants.

Only in America can you combine idiotic statements from the President with a population of such low intelligence and not imagine the link...."

The msm have made a massive issue of something that was a throwaway remark. Any deaths are more their fault than Trump's. The Clinton News Network don't show Trump's press conferences live - but probably showed that 10 second section hundreds of times

in Lancashire

"Here's a guy who clearly has a very very really great imagination (some of the stuff he comes up with are clearly from a very wierd imagination).

Only in America can you combine idiotic statements from the President with a population of such low intelligence and not imagine the link....

The msm have made a massive issue of something that was a throwaway remark. Any deaths are more their fault than Trump's. The Clinton News Network don't show Trump's press conferences live - but probably showed that 10 second section hundreds of times"

BS..

What he said was reported widely and its that what some people are reacting to..

The majors over there have been covering his press briefings but cutting away when he tries to play his how great I am doing videos..

Fucks sake why wouldn't they, its prime time comedy..

Stop deflecting, it only makes you look like you can't grasp the reality if what he said..

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

cant see why all the peeps who hate trump are getting so irate.surley its his supporters who are likley to be the ones stupid enough to try it.if thats the case dosent that make it easier for the dems to win if all his voters start drinking bleach.and lets be honest if your stupid enough to drink bleach or disenfecent isnt the gene pool better off without loons like that in it?

The msm have made a massive issue of something that was a throwaway remark. Any deaths are more their fault than Trump's. The Clinton News Network don't show Trump's press conferences live - but probably showed that 10 second section hundreds of times"

That’s strange because I watch his briefings every night live on CNN.

birmingham

The msm have made a massive issue of something that was a throwaway remark. Any deaths are more their fault than Trump's. The Clinton News Network don't show Trump's press conferences live - but probably showed that 10 second section hundreds of times

BS..

What he said was reported widely and its that what some people are reacting to..

The majors over there have been covering his press briefings but cutting away when he tries to play his how great I am doing videos..

Stop deflecting, it only makes you look like you can't grasp the reality if what he said..

"

You have what is known as TDS. The only cure fir it is to move to America become a US citizen and vote for Sleepy Joe in September

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

I think it’s tragic that the USA has this idiot in office during a monumental emergency. Him and his administration are not capable. To think they had the chance to remove him.

I've never seen the Medical profession in the States, ever address their Country.

Or have I missed it?

"I've never seen the Medical profession in the States, ever address their Country.

Or have I missed it? "

They used to be involved but the last couple they seem to have been left out.

in Lancashire

BS..

You have what is known as TDS. The only cure fir it is to move to America become a US citizen and vote for Sleepy Joe in September "

Nope I am tolerant of all types, hence my response to you..

I think you need to refresh yourself of what he said, BTW I have not said he recommended drinking anything but in relation to what he actually said on camera and available for you to look at that is on my opinion the ramblings of someone not quite a full shilling..

For you to suggest it will be or is the media's fault is bizarre..

But not surprising..

"The really sad thing about the USA situation is that the doctor didn't stand up and be counted. She should have addressed the press immediately and unequivocally suppressed his idiotic suggestions.

Maybe she was just utterly gobsmacked?"

Looking out for ones job in any other language.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I watched the whole press briefing... Please do.. he is being misquoted in my opinion

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"I watched the whole press briefing... Please do.. he is being misquoted in my opinion "

He is not misquoted, every the video has been shared extensively, can a video be a misquote??

BS..

You have what is known as TDS. The only cure fir it is to move to America become a US citizen and vote for Sleepy Joe in September

I think you need to refresh yourself of what he said, BTW I have not said he recommended drinking anything but in relation to what he actually said on camera and available for you to look at that is on my opinion the ramblings of someone not quite a full shilling..

But not surprising..

"

I saw the press conference. You're right, he dudn't suggest drinking anything - he was suggesting INJECTING disinfectant.

And his claim that it was a sarcastic question to the media is a) bullshit - he was looking at his medical advisers at the time, essentially asking them to look into it and b) completely irresponsible. We have a global emergency on our hands where people are dying and he's more interested in playing games with the media? Seriously? What planet is this guy from?

And then, when he's asked if he takes responsibility for people becoming ill from effectively following his advice, he says no.

Not only is he incompetent, but he is a threat to each and every American

narnia

BS..

But not surprising..

"

Exactly this. Those defending him know he is indefensible, they know he is a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, halfwit, but as long as he keeps speaking thier language he's golden

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

You can tell he "cant imagine" everytime he turns his script over at the press conferences (if hes not sulking and actually turns up).

He seems unable to fill the 3 seconds between pages with coherent words.

PS

He wasn't being sarcastic, tone of voice changes during sarcasm, unless hes always being sarcastic.

He was not talking to the press, he was looking and directing his comments at his advisers.

He said he personally thought the ideas (yes he was on about UV light as well) was interesting.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword... remember Trump's campaign against Hilary Clinton pre election? How about the insinuations he made about Obama not being an American? Plain lies.

I think Trump gets off lightly by the media and opposition politicians.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Clinton News Network... very clever of you... p.s its not 2016 anymore!!!!

and this is the 3rd different excuse you have come up with... honestly, i thought you'd all be on the same page by now!!!

CNN's policy is that because it is a corona virus briefing... they will show the bits that relate to the corona virus live (thats why you see all the bits relating to VP Pence and the doctors) what Trump has done is basically tried to turn it into a rally!!!

look... we all know he did it... but he cannot bare the fact to say he was ever wrong!!! people like you are the worst type of enablers of that behaviour!

By *abregasMan  over a year ago

Hook

I highly recommend you watch Michael Spicer on YouTube as Trump’s Press Conference Advisor it sums him up.

"I watched the whole press briefing... Please do.. he is being misquoted in my opinion "

you clearly did not as I've watched it from an empty room to the shit show then utter amazement.

are you blind and deaf?

how can you seriously even suggest a misquote or even suggest out of context reasoning.

narnia

"I watched the whole press briefing... Please do.. he is being misquoted in my opinion

you clearly did not as I've watched it from an empty room to the shit show then utter amazement.

are you blind and deaf?

how can you seriously even suggest a misquote or even suggest out of context reasoning."

As long as he keeps saying the things they want to hear, those that support him will continue to defend the indefensible

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

Misquoted? Every outlet slating him for this played the VIDEO. His own words, no editing.

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

By *unscot44Man  over a year ago

Stepps (Glasgow)

"I watched the whole press briefing... Please do.. he is being misquoted in my opinion

are you blind and deaf?

how can you seriously even suggest a misquote or even suggest out of context reasoning.

As long as he keeps saying the things they want to hear, those that support him will continue to defend the indefensible "

Sadly all too true, his line about billing China for the virus is almost a replica of his 2016 slogan of billing Mexico for the great wall he was going to build, and no doubt will be part of his 2020 campaign as will appeal to all the redneck Republican voters.

The thing that both amazes and frightens e is that in last few years Trump and his supporters are taking not just America but politics in general down a very dark path.

Even when caught blatantly lying by hundreds of witnesses in public along with millions by way of video/TV footage, he not only refuses to apologise or accept any responsibility (which is not too unusual for a Politician) but that he tells a lie upon a lie upon a lie by claiming he was joking, video has been doctored or that all the media are rabid Democrats.

The thing is his supporters actually believe him and start attacking the media with outrageous indignation that how dare the media ask these awkward questions. They have become like a cult where their glorious president should not have to answer any questions on his handling of matters and that we should just accept his word.

I worry that this is now catching on in UK as well as our Govt seems never to want to admit to possibility that they may have made a mistake at any time and when questioned we get fobbed off with answers such as "I am sorry that you feel that way". Not only that but there are literally thousands of the Govt's supporters rushing on to social media to defend them no matter what the situation or evidence comes to light and accusing the BBC/media as making fake news just like old Trump does.

I certainly don't blame current Govt for everything that has gone wrong with CoVID-19 but they clearly have made some errors along the way and journalists and the public should have the right to question them and demand to know what they are doing to correct these things. If we lose our democracy completely then we really are in trouble.

if someone posted a tweetspiracy that the virus was newly found in vampire bats, trump would say "see I was right, UV kills vampires"

crazy angry trumpers would then start vampire hunting

are you blind and deaf?

As long as he keeps saying the things they want to hear, those that support him will continue to defend the indefensible

Sadly all too true, his line about billing China for the virus is almost a replica of his 2016 slogan of billing Mexico for the great wall he was going to build, and no doubt will be part of his 2020 campaign as will appeal to all the redneck Republican voters.

The thing that both amazes and frightens e is that in last few years Trump and his supporters are taking not just America but politics in general down a very dark path.

Even when caught blatantly lying by hundreds of witnesses in public along with millions by way of video/TV footage, he not only refuses to apologise or accept any responsibility (which is not too unusual for a Politician) but that he tells a lie upon a lie upon a lie by claiming he was joking, video has been doctored or that all the media are rabid Democrats.

The thing is his supporters actually believe him and start attacking the media with outrageous indignation that how dare the media ask these awkward questions. They have become like a cult where their glorious president should not have to answer any questions on his handling of matters and that we should just accept his word.

I worry that this is now catching on in UK as well as our Govt seems never to want to admit to possibility that they may have made a mistake at any time and when questioned we get fobbed off with answers such as "I am sorry that you feel that way". Not only that but there are literally thousands of the Govt's supporters rushing on to social media to defend them no matter what the situation or evidence comes to light and accusing the BBC/media as making fake news just like old Trump does.

I certainly don't blame current Govt for everything that has gone wrong with CoVID-19 but they clearly have made some errors along the way and journalists and the public should have the right to question them and demand to know what they are doing to correct these things. If we lose our democracy completely then we really are in trouble."

It's being mimicked over here. This government can get away with pretty much anything and there are no shortage of people who will line up and say they haven't. It's so weird to watch

Chelmsford

I watched the whole press conference which is being widely misreported..

Trump haters will hate..

Haters will always hate..

God Bless America..

He is a great man and a greater leader...

in Lancashire

"I watched the whole press conference which is being widely misreported..

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

He is a great man and a greater leader..."

I don't believe in hate..

A nasty trait..

How you or anyone can call a man great with all the vile attributes he has himself shown, racist, misogynistic, mocks disabled people etc is deeply sad and does not portray you in a nice way..

Sorry to say it, despite political differences how anyone can find those traits appealing is sick..

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

How you or anyone can call a man great with all the vile attributes he has himself shown, racist, misogynistic, mocks disabled people etc is deeply sad and does not portray you in a nice way..

Sorry to say it, despite political differences how anyone can find those traits appealing is sick.. "

Agreed and the press and haters stir this up all the time.. never praise but they know how to hate..

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

trump is an idiot ! And, that's just being polite !

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

trump is an idiot ! And, that's just being polite !"

And I respect your opinion..

He is the POTUS and many voted him in.. I respect their decision.. it's democracy

narnia

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

He is the POTUS and many voted him in.. I respect their decision.. it's democracy"

LESS people voted for him than his opponent, that's democracy is it?

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

He is the POTUS and many voted him in.. I respect their decision.. it's democracy

LESS people voted for him than his opponent, that's democracy is it? "

That's the democratic system...like ours..

At the election before last UKIP won 6 times more votes than the SNP.. but got only one seat and SNP got dozens

birmingham

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

He didn't have to win the most votes just the electoral college. Hillary kept going to states she already had in the bag - that was her mistake. Trump didn't waste time trying to win the most votes - just the presidency

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

He didn't have to win the most votes just the electoral college. Hillary kept going to states she already had in the bag - that was her mistake. Trump didn't waste time trying to win the most votes - just the presidency"

And the Victor..

All over bar the shouting and moaning..

birmingham

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

Yes - it's called the first part the post system

narnia

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

Yes - it's called the first part the post system"

Actually it's not.. That's the opposite of first person past the post

birmingham

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Sorry to say it, despite political differences how anyone can find those traits appealing is sick.. "

Everyone is a racist these days

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

Why is he a great man?

Why is he a great leader?

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

Yes - it's called the first part the post system"

Yes. Complain to them not me..

Trump won fair.. Boris won fair.. Brexit won fair..

Democracy is fair..

birmingham

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

Yes - it's called the first part the post system

Actually it's not.. That's the opposite of first person past the post"

Sorry meant in this country its FPTP.

By *xXgemmaXxXCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

I agree!! however you could also add finding sexual assault acceptable “I just kiss them I don’t wait”. “You can do anything, grab them by the pussy” The man is a narcissistic racist sexual predator imo

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Sorry to say it, despite political differences how anyone can find those traits appealing is sick..

I agree!! however you could also add finding sexual assault acceptable “I just kiss them I don’t wait”. “You can do anything, grab them by the pussy” The man is a narcissistic racist sexual predator imo "

And exactly how most men speak in private.. even husbands

Glasgow

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

I agree!! however you could also add finding sexual assault acceptable “I just kiss them I don’t wait”. “You can do anything, grab them by the pussy” The man is a narcissistic racist sexual predator imo

And exactly how most men speak in private.. even husbands"

I can assure you my husband would not brag about kissing women without their consent or grabbing them by the genitals so please don’t judge all men by yours and Trumps standards

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

I can assure you my husband would not brag about kissing women without their consent or grabbing them by the genitals so please don’t judge all men by yours and Trumps standards "

I do not judge your relationship..

I know men though ..

[Removed by poster at 29/04/20 23:12:17]

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

You might but I certainly don’t

Chelmsford

"[Removed by poster at 29/04/20 23:12:17]"

Denial ?

"[Removed by poster at 29/04/20 23:12:17]

Denial ?"

Nope, try reading my post. If you think all men talk and behave like Trump then it is no surprise you think he is a great man and a great leader

Chelmsford

He is a great man and a great leader.. he has so much support in America.. I prey he gets his second term..

I prey every night he does..

It's my right to admire him and others right to dislike him.

I will not criticise those who hate but encourage those who love..

narnia

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

I don't know ANY man that speak that way, and I find your defence of it sickening!

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

I don't know ANY man that speak that way, and I find your defence of it sickening! "

Well you know one.

I have not defended it.. I say how it is.. that's how many men talk away from the wives..

"He is a great man and a great leader.. he has so much support in America.. I prey he gets his second term..

I will not criticise those who hate but encourage those who love.. "

Why do you prey every night? I hope you prey for other things as well or is purely for Trump?

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

I don't know ANY man that speak that way, and I find your defence of it sickening!

Well you know one.

I have not defended it.. I say how it is.. that's how many men talk away from the wives.."

No they don’t

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

I have not defended it.. I say how it is.. that's how many men talk away from the wives..

No they don’t "

In your opinion...

birmingham

Between Hillary and Trump, Trump was the much better candidate

"He is a great man and a great leader.. he has so much support in America.. I prey he gets his second term..

I will not criticise those who hate but encourage those who love.. "

Why would you prey every night that a leader of another country is reelected?

Chelmsford

"Between Hillary and Trump, Trump was the much better candidate"

But she lost...

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion..."

Yep, and the opinion of a few others on here.If you or your ‘friends’ talk like Trump about women then maybe you should ask yourself why ?

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

Yep, and the opinion of a few others on here.If you or your ‘friends’ talk like Trump about women then maybe you should ask your

self why ? "

That's life my friend

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

Yep, and the opinion of a few others on here.If you or your ‘friends’ talk like Trump about women then maybe you should ask your

self why ?

That's life my friend"

No it isn’t. It isn’t my life. It isn’t the life of most of my friends. It might be your life? Maybe you should change your ways? Or do you think it is acceptable behaviour?

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

self why ?

That's life my friend

No it isn’t. It isn’t my life. It isn’t the life of most of my friends. It might be your life? Maybe you should change your ways? Or do you think it is acceptable behaviour? "

It matters not.. Trumpy is the President. I admire him for being direct and calling out the Press.. I prey he wins a second term..

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

self why ?

That's life my friend

No it isn’t. It isn’t my life. It isn’t the life of most of my friends. It might be your life? Maybe you should change your ways? Or do you think it is acceptable behaviour?

It matters not.. Trumpy is the President. I admire him for being direct and calling out the Press.. I prey he wins a second term.. "

Why do you prey? Are you a religious person?

Chelmsford

We have freedom of religion in this country..

Let's not question it ..

Glasgow

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

self why ?

That's life my friend

It matters not.. Trumpy is the President. I admire him for being direct and calling out the Press.. I prey he wins a second term..

Why do you prey? Are you a religious person? "

It’s actually “pray” “prey” is something animals do eg a lions prey would be a gazelle or something sexual predators do to their victims

"We have freedom of religion in this country..

Let's not question it .. "

I don’t remember saying their wasn’t? I think I better leave you to your ‘preying’ . I can tell your just saying these things to try and wind people up. Good effort

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

self why ?

That's life my friend

It’s actually “pray” “prey” is something animals do eg a lions prey would be a gazelle or something sexual predators do to their victims "

Do the spelling police are out in force. Does that make you feel good or is that bullying ?

Glasgow

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

self why ?

That's life my friend

It’s actually “pray” “prey” is something animals do eg a lions prey would be a gazelle or something sexual predators do to their victims

Do the spelling police are out in force. Does that make you feel good or is that bullying ?"

I don’t see how it’s bullying I’m simply pointing out that the meaning of the word changes with the different spelling

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

self why ?

That's life my friend

It’s actually “pray” “prey” is something animals do eg a lions prey would be a gazelle or something sexual predators do to their victims "

Ha, good point, although using the word ‘prey’ in relation to trump and his attitude to women is more appropriate

Chelmsford

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

self why ?

That's life my friend

Do the spelling police are out in force. Does that make you feel good or is that bullying ?

I don’t see how it’s bullying I’m simply pointing out that the meaning of the word changes with the different spelling "

And your grammar?

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

Completely agree, shame on her!!

Have you noticed that he surrounds himself with older people?

Not sure why perhaps to make him seem younger.

Chelmsford

If Trumpy gets a second term.And I hope he does then we will see his place in history cemented. If I was from USA I would vote for him.. fed up with plastic politicians

"If Trumpy gets a second term.And I hope he does then we will see his place in history cemented. If I was from USA I would vote for him.. fed up with plastic politicians"

How will The Big Trumpy’s place in history be cemented?

Glasgow

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

self why ?

That's life my friend

I don’t see how it’s bullying I’m simply pointing out that the meaning of the word changes with the different spelling

And your grammar?"

Oh I apologise I’m from Scotland we quite often use “how” instead of “why”

"If Trumpy gets a second term.And I hope he does then we will see his place in history cemented. If I was from USA I would vote for him.. fed up with plastic politicians

How will The Big Trumpy’s place in history be cemented? "

I agree with that part. Kids will learn about him in schools in the future. Pulling the states out of the Paris Climate agreement will have a chapter in text books. And school children will ask the teacher "why did people vote for him". And the teacher will say "I don't know kids, I don't know".

"If Trumpy gets a second term.And I hope he does then we will see his place in history cemented. If I was from USA I would vote for him.. fed up with plastic politicians

How will The Big Trumpy’s place in history be cemented? "

Suggesting that injecting disinfectant could be a good idea can't be easily forgotten.

He already has his place in the history Hall of Shame

I agree with that part. Kids will learn about him in schools in the future. Pulling the states out of the Paris Climate agreement will have a chapter in text books. And school children will ask the teacher "why did people vote for him". And the teacher will say "I don't know kids, I don't know". "

They will also be able to laugh at videos of his press conferences and his big comical orange head and suspicious hair, the children of the future will know him as ‘Trumpy the Clown’

Chelmsford

I agree with that part. Kids will learn about him in schools in the future. Pulling the states out of the Paris Climate agreement will have a chapter in text books. And school children will ask the teacher "why did people vote for him". And the teacher will say "I don't know kids, I don't know". "

Not much of a teacher then

birmingham

"Between Hillary and Trump, Trump was the much better candidate

But she lost..."

Yes because Trump was the better candidate

Chelmsford

Suggesting that injecting disinfectant could be a good idea can't be easily forgotten.

He already has his place in the history Hall of Shame"

He never said that.. watch the whole video..

Chelmsford

I agree with that part. Kids will learn about him in schools in the future. Pulling the states out of the Paris Climate agreement will have a chapter in text books. And school children will ask the teacher "why did people vote for him". And the teacher will say "I don't know kids, I don't know".

They will also be able to laugh at videos of his press conferences and his big comical orange head and suspicious hair, the children of the future will know him as ‘Trumpy the Clown’ "

Presidential Clown

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"It's time for the men in grey suits in the republican party to ask him gently not to stand this november. This outburst is a man in his old age suffering from stress and maybe dementia. Quite Bizarre how anyone can think this man can do another 4 years. He is worse than Ronald Reagan for coming out with looney ideas. Remember the star wars initiative."

I agree. I used to watch the American apprentice, and I know it's edited and prerecorded and all that, but also in old interviews, the character he was compared to how he is now is so different. He looks like a shell of his former self.

Not much of a teacher then "

Trumpy will be a comical footnote in history . Hey guys do you remember the ‘crazy orange man with the wig and tiny hands ‘ his ramblings will become classic comedy quotes for many years to come . I will give him credit, the man is hilarious to watch , a cross between a confused old man and a child

They will also be able to laugh at videos of his press conferences and his big comical orange head and suspicious hair, the children of the future will know him as ‘Trumpy the Clown’

Presidential Clown "

Yeah, now your getting into the spirit , I am glad you can now laugh at him as well

Chelmsford

Trumpy will be a comical footnote in history . Hey guys do you remember the ‘crazy orange man with the wig and tiny hands ‘ his ramblings will become classic comedy quotes for many years to come . I will give him credit, the man is hilarious to watch , a cross between a confused old man and a child "

Let's let hisory judge him

By *oungguyxxx100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield and Maidstone

The US always seems to pick the two worst candidates in presidential elections

U.S. Representative Justin Amash just announced he's running for president tody but I dout he'll win

Chelmsford

Bed time.. tonight before I sleep I will prey.

One of those preyers will be for the Donald and the hope that he will be re-elected and serve his country well

Amen brothers

Trumpy will be a comical footnote in history . Hey guys do you remember the ‘crazy orange man with the wig and tiny hands ‘ his ramblings will become classic comedy quotes for many years to come . I will give him credit, the man is hilarious to watch , a cross between a confused old man and a child

Let's let hisory judge him "

Of course, let’s do that . Good old ‘Trumpy the clown’ I do hope and ‘pray’ he gets another 4 years, he is comedy gold

"Bed time.. tonight before I sleep I will prey.

One of those preyers will be for the Donald and the hope that he will be re-elected and serve his country well

Amen brothers "

Keep ‘preying’ my friend, we are all ‘praying ‘ for you and hope you feel better tomorrow

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Don't forget you are talking about a population of people, who every time they walk out of a coffee shop they have "Caution. Hot Coffee" stamped on their cardboard cup of hot coffee.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Everyone is a racist these days"

sure.... remember charlottesville by any chance?

fine people on both sides.....

right!!!!!

remember who you are defending!!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

again.... charlottesville??

thats ya great leader....

remember how he dealt with the "kneeling protests"

and how he told elected representatives to "go back to where they came from"

see... thats the great leader you praise.....

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

I can assure you my husband would not brag about kissing women without their consent or grabbing them by the genitals so please don’t judge all men by yours and Trumps standards

I know men though ..

"

Do we have a face palm emoji on here? Considering your profile states something along the lines of "I like intelligent conversation" you've come out with some right guff on this thread.

birmingham

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

see... thats the great leader you praise....."

You don't give the complete quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The 1918 flu epidemic hit much of the USA in several waves, with the severity of the attacks often related to how local areas were managed. There wasn't a nationwide standard and restraints were eased too quickly and with minimal ongoing controls. Calls for early relaxation of preventative measures were fairly loud but it the flu hadn't disappeared. A hundred years on and it seems like a rerun, without having learned much, if anything.

By *amesoflondonMan  over a year ago

London

This guy- making it fab hard again - especially for other guys - in the wrong way, alas,

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 30/04/20 01:38:23]

birmingham

CNN reporter "Why do you keep calling it the China virus, isn't that racist?"

Trump "No it's not racist at all - it's from Chyna"

Classic

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

you are a liar or a troll or have the failure to grasp what watching and listening means if you say you watched the whole press conference.

You sound like some kim jong-un groupie, only for trump.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

It was abundantly clear what he said. Only a moron would make a throwaway comment about ingesting disinfectant....and he is a moron

Essex

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

I cant work out whether youre a WUM or just a halfwit

I watched the press conference in its entirety too. To pretend that it has been misreported is delusional BS

Essex

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

Well you know one.

No they don’t

In your opinion...

self why ?

That's life my friend

It matters not.. Trumpy is the President. I admire him for being direct and calling out the Press.. I prey he wins a second term.. "

It's PRAY ffs

birmingham

Trump preys on the MSM

"Trump preys on the MSM"

dont you mean spreys? like spreys shite.

"If Trumpy gets a second term.And I hope he does then we will see his place in history cemented. If I was from USA I would vote for him.. fed up with plastic politicians"

Tom, you on the wind up again? I think Tom likes getting a rise out of you people. I don't think he means it. You don't do you Tom?? I mean, Trump, come on mate, he is a car crash.

Wow. Just wow.

You read some Fab threads with wide eyes, aghast at the posts, and reach for the block button. Only to find you've already blocked them.

I've known some absolute bastards in my life, Tom, who probably do think that grabbing a woman's genitals is normal/fair game, but to presume that All men think that way is an insult to your own gender.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

Tom, you on the wind up again? I think Tom likes getting a rise out of you people. I don't think he means it. You don't do you Tom?? I mean, Trump, come on mate, he is a car crash."

I can only agree with Tom . Trump is appalling in many ways and certainly not the brightest but he is clear in what he is saying ( even if its ridiculous, idiotic and a car crash ) politicians for too long have been totally deceiving and talking a great game with little or no action , voters have simply see through these career bred politicians It would be refreshing to see any "normal" non Eton type idiots in our parliament. Hey what if our health secretary was say an ex doctor or nurse rather than a finance man ? Maybe then we would have looked more longterm spent money on PPE and generally more prepared for something we knew was coming ?

Tom, you on the wind up again? I think Tom likes getting a rise out of you people. I don't think he means it. You don't do you Tom?? I mean, Trump, come on mate, he is a car crash.

I can only agree with Tom . Trump is appalling in many ways and certainly not the brightest but he is clear in what he is saying ( even if its ridiculous, idiotic and a car crash ) politicians for too long have been totally deceiving and talking a great game with little or no action , voters have simply see through these career bred politicians It would be refreshing to see any "normal" non Eton type idiots in our parliament. Hey what if our health secretary was say an ex doctor or nurse rather than a finance man ? Maybe then we would have looked more longterm spent money on PPE and generally more prepared for something we knew was coming ?"

So, politicians have been lying for years, the answer? Somebody infinitely worse. This is the bloke who berated John McCain for being captured in Vietnam, whilst dodging the draft himself. We should be aiming for better leaders, not putting clowns in place because it's 'a bit different'

https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4

Please don't say you are on the same side as these people.....it's amazing how utterly thick they are..

in Lancashire

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

I know men though ..

"

No you clearly do not..

You might align with his thoughts on women too but you do not speak for the majority nor do you know them..

narnia

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

A nasty trait..

I know men though ..

No you clearly do not..

You might align with his thoughts on women too but you do not speak for the majority nor do you know them.. "

The lengths that trumpanzies will go to to justify and normalise shitler's behaviour is disgusting

Sussex

I can only agree with Tom . Trump is appalling in many ways and certainly not the brightest but he is clear in what he is saying ( even if its ridiculous, idiotic and a car crash ) politicians for too long have been totally deceiving and talking a great game with little or no action , voters have simply see through these career bred politicians It would be refreshing to see any "normal" non Eton type idiots in our parliament. Hey what if our health secretary was say an ex doctor or nurse rather than a finance man ? Maybe then we would have looked more longterm spent money on PPE and generally more prepared for something we knew was coming ?

So, politicians have been lying for years, the answer? Somebody infinitely worse. This is the bloke who berated John McCain for being captured in Vietnam, whilst dodging the draft himself. We should be aiming for better leaders, not putting clowns in place because it's 'a bit different'"

Indeed when you get year upon year and election upon election of the same "types" silver spooned , lying , devious, self serving politicians that only look short term yes you do look for something different that might change things . It may end worse - which looks like how it ends up with that idiot Trump - but I can fully understand the sentiment of just needing to shake up the traditional existing political environment as quite simply they are unbelievable pathetic. They all "talk " a good fight but sadly lacking

Newcastle and Gateshead

Trump haters will hate..

God Bless America..

see... thats the great leader you praise.....

You don't give the complete quote"

which quotes.... the one he made about charlottesville.... or the one he made at the rally about the 4 elected congresswomen of colour??

i am interested because the last person who tried to defend him of his actions over the 4 women... or especially over charlottesville.... well... it didn't end well!

so... i am curious to see you try and defend the indefensible... what actions in regard to his response over charlottesville scream "great leader"!!!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The Race for the Bottom. Sorry I mean Whitehouse is going to absolutely compelling this year.

This beats 2016 hands down for sheer

in Lancashire

So, politicians have been lying for years, the answer? Somebody infinitely worse. This is the bloke who berated John McCain for being captured in Vietnam, whilst dodging the draft himself. We should be aiming for better leaders, not putting clowns in place because it's 'a bit different'"

That was pretty much one of the clearest indicators for myself as to just how vile an individual trump is, for someone like him who hid from the draft then have the sheer gall to have a go at John McCain was telling..

Coward with no morals whatsoever..

Chelmsford

I know it will never happen and it's too late for me to even try bit I honestly believe that I would have been a great politician.

Chelmsford

Tom, you on the wind up again? I think Tom likes getting a rise out of you people. I don't think he means it. You don't do you Tom?? I mean, Trump, come on mate, he is a car crash."

Belle and Sebastian ...

Qui moi ?

"I know it will never happen and it's too late for me to even try bit I honestly believe that I would have been a great politician. "

or the man that killed the world by stupidity...bOOm.

thanks tom

Tom, couldn't fail to do a better job than the twat who is running the states.

in Lancashire

"Tom, couldn't fail to do a better job than the twat who is running the states."

If he promises not to close all the zoos or hurt any sharks then..

"Tom, couldn't fail to do a better job than the twat who is running the states.

If he promises not to close all the zoos or hurt any sharks then.. "

Yeah, I don't think sharks would get his vote..

in Lancashire

"Tom, couldn't fail to do a better job than the twat who is running the states.

If he promises not to close all the zoos or hurt any sharks then..

Yeah, I don't think sharks would get his vote.."

That's the financial sector out then..

Chelmsford

"Wow. Just wow.

You read some Fab threads with wide eyes, aghast at the posts, and reach for the block button. Only to find you've already blocked them.

I've known some absolute bastards in my life, Tom, who probably do think that grabbing a woman's genitals is normal/fair game, but to presume that All men think that way is an insult to your own gender.

"

I block nobody. All of my neighbours are sinners. I am a sinner. I love them all and try to love myself too.

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

Great to see the anti Trump press in meltdown.

I'd hope he will lose, but he will be re-elected. Sleep Joe ain't gonna offer much up. All you do is watch the clip I posted earlier to see that he will win..

"Great to see the anti Trump press in meltdown. "

I don't see how being lied to by a lunatic can give you any kind of satisfaction.

london

"Great to see the anti Trump press in meltdown.

I don't see how being lied to by a lunatic can give you any kind of satisfaction. "

I hate the press with a passion. Wouldn’t think twice about outing anyone on here.

I don't see how being lied to by a lunatic can give you any kind of satisfaction.

I hate the press with a passion. Wouldn’t think twice about outing anyone on here. "

All press?

london

I hate the press with a passion. Wouldn’t think twice about outing anyone on here.

All press?"

All of them are scum.

All press?

All of them are scum. "

So where do you get your news?

london

[Removed by poster at 30/04/20 12:23:57]

london

Tracey from Facebook. Knows everything.

"Tracey from Facebook. Knows everything. "

Just interested. There are some cracking journalists, and awful ones. Saying all are rubbish it just a bit daft really

london

"Tracey from Facebook. Knows everything.

Just interested. There are some cracking journalists, and awful ones. Saying all are rubbish it just a bit daft really"

There are you are correct. But some awful caniving fiends and getting worse again since trump and Boris come along.

Just interested. There are some cracking journalists, and awful ones. Saying all are rubbish it just a bit daft really

There are you are correct. But some awful caniving fiends and getting worse again since trump and Boris come along. "

Only the sycophants, the rest are just 'unpatriotic'.... obviously

london

There are you are correct. But some awful caniving fiends and getting worse again since trump and Boris come along.

Only the sycophants, the rest are just 'unpatriotic'.... obviously "

Lol the new word.

Chelmsford

I like Boris too.

"I like Boris too. "

Just interested why Tom??

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

All press?

All of them are scum. "

Cant beat a good old fashioned sweeping statement.

Chelmsford

"I like Boris too.

Just interested why Tom??"

I think he is charismatic and fun

"I like Boris too.

I think he is charismatic and fun"

Ok, I lot of people say that about Timmy Mallett but I don't really want him running the country. So, any other qualities he has??

He already does, GCSE History in 2070 will have a field day at how a moron contributed to the biggest loss of life in his country since WW2, through sheer, incompetence and stupidity. History will not look kindly on Trump

Chelmsford

"I like Boris too.

Ok, I lot of people say that about Timmy Mallett but I don't really want him running the country. So, any other qualities he has??"

This risks turning into the, 'what have the Romans done for us sketch'.

I like Trumpy and I like Boris. Both great in different ways. It is apparent that there is hatred of them from some. I hate nobody. I only hate walnuts and cottage cheese. I would never hate anyone that likes someone else. Bizarre behaviour buy some. Not your gracious selves though

"I like Boris too.

Ok, I lot of people say that about Timmy Mallett but I don't really want him running the country. So, any other qualities he has??

I like Trumpy and I like Boris. Both great in different ways. It is apparent that there is hatred of them from some. I hate nobody. I only hate walnuts and cottage cheese. I would never hate anyone that likes someone else. Bizarre behaviour buy some. Not your gracious selves though"

I think the problem is, I can't understand what he has achieved, in fact he has messed up an awful lot of stuff. I could understand people liking him of they had some policy or great piece of legislation he had passed. It just seems to be that he is 'a bit funny' or he 'makes me laugh' or his charisma. That's all great but with serious stuff like, the current situation, it's not gonna cut it.

Sussex

"I like Boris too.

Ok, I lot of people say that about Timmy Mallett but I don't really want him running the country. So, any other qualities he has??"

A great ability to win elections and wipe away the "old guard" / traditional thinkers that has plagued politics for 30 years

Chelmsford

"I like Boris too.

I like Trumpy and I like Boris. Both great in different ways. It is apparent that there is hatred of them from some. I hate nobody. I only hate walnuts and cottage cheese. I would never hate anyone that likes someone else. Bizarre behaviour buy some. Not your gracious selves though

I think the problem is, I can't understand what he has achieved, in fact he has messed up an awful lot of stuff. I could understand people liking him of they had some policy or great piece of legislation he had passed. It just seems to be that he is 'a bit funny' or he 'makes me laugh' or his charisma. That's all great but with serious stuff like, the current situation, it's not gonna cut it. "

Well it's not my thread and it's not about Boris. I will only say that after a slow start they have managed it as well as they could. As well as they could is not perfect.

I just think that wether it's cyclists, inconsiderate joggers, remainers, Daily Mail readers, Trump fans, Tories ; the backlash of hate is abhorrent. Fair play I probably do not hate a shark but I dislike them intensely..

"I like Boris too.

I think the problem is, I can't understand what he has achieved, in fact he has messed up an awful lot of stuff. I could understand people liking him of they had some policy or great piece of legislation he had passed. It just seems to be that he is 'a bit funny' or he 'makes me laugh' or his charisma. That's all great but with serious stuff like, the current situation, it's not gonna cut it.

Well it's not my thread and it's not about Boris. I will only say that after a slow start they have managed it as well as they could. As well as they could is not perfect.

I just think that wether it's cyclists, inconsiderate joggers, remainers, Daily Mail readers, Trump fans, Tories ; the backlash of hate is abhorrent. Fair play I probably do not hate a shark but I dislike them intensely..

"

'Backlash of hate'??

Chelmsford

"I like Boris too.

'Backlash of hate'??"

Yes, backlash of hate.

Against who??

in Lancashire

"I like Boris too.

"

I think and not for the first time Tom, you are over thinking that a person can be passionate in their support and equally passionste in their opposition to something, be that sport or in this case a political party and its leaders..

That passion does not involve hate I woukd imagine for the cast majority..

Totally agree, hate is abhorrent and a very negative trait..

Chelmsford

Against cyclists, Lyra wearing peddlars, Trump supporters, Boris Supporters, news reporters .. the list goes on..

"Against cyclists, Lyra wearing peddlars, Trump supporters, Boris Supporters, news reporters .. the list goes on.. "

I don't think it's hate, I think it's calling out stuff that is clearly wrong. I don't hate Tories , people that voted Tory. I do see it cast as 'hate' by government who is trying to dodge very legitimate questions though. Some of the stuff they are getting away with lately is, frankly, terrifying

Chelmsford

"Against cyclists, Lyra wearing peddlars, Trump supporters, Boris Supporters, news reporters .. the list goes on..

I don't think it's hate, I think it's calling out stuff that is clearly wrong. I don't hate Tories , people that voted Tory. I do see it cast as 'hate' by government who is trying to dodge very legitimate questions though. Some of the stuff they are getting away with lately is, frankly, terrifying"

Well terrifying is a very strong word... Please elaborate on your terror.

I imagine WW1 soldiers bombarded by shells to be terrified but Tory policy?

Really?

in Lancashire

"Against cyclists, Lyra wearing peddlars, Trump supporters, Boris Supporters, news reporters .. the list goes on..

I don't think it's hate, I think it's calling out stuff that is clearly wrong. I don't hate Tories , people that voted Tory. I do see it cast as 'hate' by government who is trying to dodge very legitimate questions though. Some of the stuff they are getting away with lately is, frankly, terrifying

Really?"

Will step in here, the massively flawed system whereby people with serious disabilities are 'assessed' by some less than qualified people working for private companies whose remit is to cut the benefits of said..

People have committed suicide..

Really?"

Tom, when things like The Russia report can be buried, things of serious national importance, it's a problem. It's the intent that is terrifying, because when people, like Trump, can say things like 'I could shoot somebody on 5th avenue and still get votes' then that shows how little respect they have for the electorate. We have seen in the past what happens when people blindly trust leaders with any question or scrutiny.

Without*

That's what is worrying me currently, any kind of scrutiny is now being labelled as somehow 'unpatriotic'. That is a really really dangerous road to go down.

Really?

Will step in here, the massively flawed system whereby people with serious disabilities are 'assessed' by some less than qualified people working for private companies whose remit is to cut the benefits of said..

People have committed suicide..

"

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I've not read all the thread, it's easy to long, so apologies if this was posted earlier.

Trump did not tell people to inject or injest disinfectant to cure covid19.

Here is partial copy of an article stating what he actually said

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful."

In evaluating the remarks, many fact checkers revealed their own media bias.

Many, including CNN and Snopes.com, published fact checks that definitively described Trump’s comments as a “suggestion.”

Snopes posed the question, “Did Trump Suggest Injecting Disinfectants as COVID-19 Treatment?” and rated the claim as “True,” saying he “offered his thoughts on how disinfectants could be brought inside the body ‘by injection.’” CNN’s headline read, “Trump dangerously suggests sunlight and ingesting disinfectants could help cure coronavirus.”

If any one is to blame for people drinking or injecting disinfectant it's the US media for misquoting him. They don't want him in power so will do anything to bring him down. I dont like Trump either and some of the things he says are stupid, buts he's not stupid enough to suggest people drink disinfectant.

Why let details get in the way of some good old TDS eh?

"I've not read all the thread, it's easy to long, so apologies if this was posted earlier.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful."

Many, including CNN and Snopes.com, published fact checks that definitively described Trump’s comments as a “suggestion.”

Snopes posed the question, “Did Trump Suggest Injecting Disinfectants as COVID-19 Treatment?” and rated the claim as “True,” saying he “offered his thoughts on how disinfectants could be brought inside the body ‘by injection.’” CNN’s headline read, “Trump dangerously suggests sunlight and ingesting disinfectants could help cure coronavirus.”

If any one is to blame for people drinking or injecting disinfectant it's the US media for misquoting him. They don't want him in power so will do anything to bring him down. I dont like Trump either and some of the things he says are stupid, buts he's not stupid enough to suggest people drink disinfectant. "

And here we go again....doctors had to issue warnings to people not to do it. He should not even of mentioned it at a press conference. We are so far down the rabbit hole that people actually try and defend this loon.

Glasgow

"

If any one is to blame for people drinking or injecting disinfectant it's the US media for misquoting him. They don't want him in power so will do anything to bring him down. I dont like Trump either and some of the things he says are stupid, buts he's not stupid enough to suggest people drink disinfectant. "

Why raise it in the first place though? The Trump fans are seeking decisive action from their president and he's desperate to hang onto their support so makes ever more sensational statements.

Think about it, the gullible are likely to latch onto his half truths and innuendos as fact, because they love him so much.

It's frightening though, all those global billions that have been invested in vaccine research and development over decades and he suggests/asks the daftest questions in an off the cuff remark, as if it should have traction.

Chelmsford

We already have lung cleansing techniques in medicine here.

Its may be fair to lambast people for what they say but please don't lambast people for what they did not say or what we think he said...

Anyway.. peace to all.. thread nearly done.. keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

"We already have lung cleansing techniques in medicine here.

Its may be fair to lambast people for what they say but please don't lambast people for what they did not say or what we think he said...

Anyway.. peace to all.. thread nearly done.. keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

"

There is so much about this man that is indefensible, but people will continue to contort themselves to make it ok.

"I've not read all the thread, it's easy to long, so apologies if this was posted earlier.

I still fail to see an issue headlines with his 'smart fart brain thingy 'suggestion,I know he did not say people have to do it.However,I'd correct myself immediately knowing how stupid it sounds,however trump steamrollers on(in that show must go on mentality) by trying to sound anywhere as near intelligent as his medically trained staff.

No full quotations are needed,when the video evidence shows from multiple angles who he was talking to and asking questions of.

this is not the media's fault for exposing him as a stupid,bullying,lying,boasting showman.

he does it himself even through his tweets.

Of course he's gonna get smeared,but do remember that it's not only politicians that've eventually rebuffed his idiocy:-

across the medical profession and the makers of such chemicals etc have either issued clear warnings on the dangerousness or face on attacked his comments face on.

Do you honestly think there was no influx of calls asking for info on whether or not to use such chemicals?-remember the demographics too "old betty watches the conference shit show and goes to make a cup of tea,sees a bottle of bleach(words of trump echo in her head) and maybe pops some in a cap and into her tea.

I know that sounds OTT, but its pretty much happened with the other chemical he started saying WILL work, with two elderly deaths(probably very painful deaths).

All he has to fucking do is read the recommendations before going out,discuss what to talk about and then present.That's it.

Then he might avoid such scrutiny,takedowns and targeting.

Glasgow

"We already have lung cleansing techniques in medicine here.

"

That may be so, but the reference by the scientists to the effectiveness of light therapy and disinfectant was on inorganic surfaces, not inside the human body!

Trump decided to seize this opportunity to speculate on its application inside the body and show himself as a man of science and innovative leader.

There's little doubt about what he said and the context he said it in, his withdrawal the following day citing 'sarcasm' confirms he had no justification for what he said.