FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Air quality

Air quality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azmar62 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Has anyone noticed the air quality has improved in towns, I drive all over and I’ve noticed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Yes, it's been seemingly much better for a few weeks. Fresher, cleaner air is something I'd love to have continue

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The air quality is always pretty good by comparison right on the coast here but we've noticed an improvement too.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

live inside the m25 near to 2 major junctions of the m25 and m1 so not really seenmuch of a slow down in traffic on the a1 a5 or scratchwood services area.the tiwn i live in the roads are quiet but surrounded by major highways on all sides so not much difference.neighbour is working in central london and using the edgeware road to get to wirk and back and reakons his journey is only bout 15mins quicker than usual

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The smell of economic inactivity.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

The air quality improves, just as the pollen count goes up.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Has anyone noticed the air quality has improved in towns, I drive all over and I’ve noticed. "
yes it is lvely,no itchy eyes and lovely blue skies breathing better.

Hopefully will change how we look at transport years ahead,I do not mean electric cars as they will cause problems to

The clearer skies, the reduction in traffic, the reduction in noise pollution.... All excellent apart from the hardship, poverty, misery and collapse of economy & society. More deadly than any virus. As we shall discover over the weeks, months and years coming up. You think the NHS is struggling now? Ain't seen nowt yet folks.

"The clearer skies, the reduction in traffic, the reduction in noise pollution.... All excellent apart from the hardship, poverty, misery and collapse of economy & society. More deadly than any virus. As we shall discover over the weeks, months and years coming up. You think the NHS is struggling now? Ain't seen nowt yet folks. "

We’re doomed I tell ya we’re doomed

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"The clearer skies, the reduction in traffic, the reduction in noise pollution.... All excellent apart from the hardship, poverty, misery and collapse of economy & society. More deadly than any virus. As we shall discover over the weeks, months and years coming up. You think the NHS is struggling now? Ain't seen nowt yet folks. "

Wait till the Asteroid hits ...

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Definitely but the knock on effect is the pollen as it has nothing to attach itself to so hay fever worse than normal.

Who wants to start coughing in the queue at the supermarket

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

But this is no ones fault but our own.

The earth is literally at breaking point and money is more important to those in power

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"The clearer skies, the reduction in traffic, the reduction in noise pollution.... All excellent apart from the hardship, poverty, misery and collapse of economy & society. More deadly than any virus. As we shall discover over the weeks, months and years coming up. You think the NHS is struggling now? Ain't seen nowt yet folks.

The earth is literally at breaking point and money is more important to those in power"

As a species we have a habit of solving problems when we need to , remember the hole in the ozone layer and CFC’s? Overall if you look back several hundred years we’re doing amazing at eradicating poverty, diseases, improving health education and housing , wars are decreasing and the wars we have kills fractional numbers compared to historically. Things are actually good

The general overreaction for the "cure" has become worse than the disease itself.

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

"The clearer skies, the reduction in traffic, the reduction in noise pollution.... All excellent apart from the hardship, poverty, misery and collapse of economy & society. More deadly than any virus. As we shall discover over the weeks, months and years coming up. You think the NHS is struggling now? Ain't seen nowt yet folks.

Wait till the Asteroid hits ... "

Is that next Wednesday?

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Definitely but the knock on effect is the pollen as it has nothing to attach itself to so hay fever worse than normal.

Who wants to start coughing in the queue at the supermarket "

Been there, done that.

I found it helped with social distancing though

Worcester

"Definitely but the knock on effect is the pollen as it has nothing to attach itself to so hay fever worse than normal.

Who wants to start coughing in the queue at the supermarket

Been there, done that.

I found it helped with social distancing though "

Me too, it’s no fun though

"Has anyone noticed the air quality has improved in towns, I drive all over and I’ve noticed. "

Was i the only one that noticed the irony of “i drive all over” “noticing improved air quality”

Out there in the car creating fumes while checking on the improved air quality that has come about by everyone else staying at home not using their cars

So many more birds

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

The earth is literally at breaking point and money is more important to those in power

As a species we have a habit of solving problems when we need to , remember the hole in the ozone layer and CFC’s? Overall if you look back several hundred years we’re doing amazing at eradicating poverty, diseases, improving health education and housing , wars are decreasing and the wars we have kills fractional numbers compared to historically. Things are actually good "

It’s to do with Greek fishermen.

By *um and get it.Couple  over a year ago

Spalding

"Has anyone noticed the air quality has improved in towns, I drive all over and I’ve noticed.

Was i the only one that noticed the irony of “i drive all over” “noticing improved air quality”

Out there in the car creating fumes while checking on the improved air quality that has come about by everyone else staying at home not using their cars "

Worcester

So are the cows and Bulls no longer producing the oh so deadly Methane

By *egging_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Smallfield

"So many more birds"

I’ve noticed this. Mrs told me to make a bird table but she got the hump when I put her in 5th place.

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"So many more birds

I’ve noticed this. Mrs told me to make a bird table but she got the hump when I put her in 5th place. "

By *adies underwear admirerMan  over a year ago

The Shore, Leith.

I work offshore & looking back at the land mass the view is so much clearer. The quality of air is improving for sure & smells so much sweeter.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The number of deaths caused by the air pollution has fallen substantially, many thousands saved.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Who wants to start coughing in the queue at the supermarket "

Already had that experience and was told by an idiot that it was too early for hay-fever.

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

"So many more birds

I’ve noticed this. Mrs told me to make a bird table but she got the hump when I put her in 5th place. "

Thanks, this gave me my first smile of the week,lol.

you must know some beautiful women if she's fifth?

» Add a new message to this topic