FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Naked German doctors.

Naked German doctors.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/27/german-doctors-pose-naked-in-protest-at-ppe-shortages

Reported in The Guardian - German doctors following the example of a french doctor by posing naked to to highlight shortages in PPE.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/27/german-doctors-pose-naked-in-protest-at-ppe-shortages

Reported in The Guardian - German doctors following the example of a french doctor by posing naked to to highlight shortages in PPE. "

Seems it’s everywhere.

Let’s hope we don’t follow suit. We had enough people complaining about the Tik Tok dancing. Even with the good intentions of this people would still moan.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Not really surprising there’s a global shortage.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So basically all the peeps "government bashing" for the struggle we are having to supply PPE (Often quoting Germany as 'how it should be done') are blowing smoke.....?

Its a worldwide shortage....

"So basically all the peeps "government bashing" for the struggle we are having to supply PPE (Often quoting Germany as 'how it should be done') are blowing smoke.....?

Its a worldwide shortage...."

Some how it will still be the Uk governments fault. I’m sure that’s all some people just come on fab to bash the government and tell everyone how much of an expert they are.....

"So basically all the peeps "government bashing" for the struggle we are having to supply PPE (Often quoting Germany as 'how it should be done') are blowing smoke.....?

Some how it will still be the Uk governments fault. I’m sure that’s all some people just come on fab to bash the government and tell everyone how much of an expert they are....."

Agreed

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

I thought it was just a british problem

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Some how it will still be the Uk governments fault. I’m sure that’s all some people just come on fab to bash the government and tell everyone how much of an expert they are....."

yep

It’s made me smile that the Guardian is quoted at every opportunity, yet this story has taken two days to make it onto these fab!

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

Maybe the way forward is some sort of “national unity government” where all the underpaid MPs join together instead of pointscoring. It’s a world wide problem, not a local problem

You wont get Kier "backstabber" Starmer to go with that....

saltburn

true. Wonder what “ oh Jeremy” would have done?

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

So who's else thought is it....History History History..look what they've not done years they been in

TORIES

Some how it will still be the Uk governments fault. I’m sure that’s all some people just come on fab to bash the government and tell everyone how much of an expert they are.....

So who's else thought is it....History History History..look what they've not done years they been in

TORIES "

Yes history repeats it’s self. Tory party fixing the mess of the Labour Party. 80‘s 90‘s and still fixing it now.

Remember when brown sold our gold at an all time low... So yes you’re correct

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

As of yesterday there were 98 (confirmed) NHS and care workers who've taken the ultimate 'bashing'.

"true. Wonder what “ oh Jeremy” would have done? "

As they are always accused that they would have bankrupt the country had they came to power. I honestly think they would not have given as much away as this government has, particularly as in the furlough scheme. I think they would have had a old Tory saying as we are all in this together and give everyone around £200 per week with a freeze on payments to mortgage, rates,credit card ect.

Not some zero hour contracts getting zilch while others getting £2500 per month. ..thers is bugger all to spend it on and we can all manage beans on toast for a while.

"true. Wonder what “ oh Jeremy” would have done?

As they are always accused that they would have bankrupt the country had they came to power. I honestly think they would not have given as much away as this government has, particularly as in the furlough scheme. I think they would have had a old Tory saying as we are all in this together and give everyone around £200 per week with a freeze on payments to mortgage, rates,credit card ect.

Not some zero hour contracts getting zilch while others getting £2500 per month. ..thers is bugger all to spend it on and we can all manage beans on toast for a while."

Those dastardly tories, giving all that money away.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/27/german-doctors-pose-naked-in-protest-at-ppe-shortages

Reported in The Guardian - German doctors following the example of a french doctor by posing naked to to highlight shortages in PPE. "

At least it proves it is not a British problem.It is a pity that we are a nation obsessed with slagging off this government.The press and many are a discrace to the nation

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

TORIES "

"FAULT" I meant ha ha

Not some zero hour contracts getting zilch while others getting £2500 per month. ..thers is bugger all to spend it on and we can all manage beans on toast for a while.

"

But more to the few and less to the many

Ahhh you get what you vote for eh

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

TORIES

Yes history repeats it’s self. Tory party fixing the mess of the Labour Party. 80‘s 90‘s and still fixing it now.

Remember when brown sold our gold at an all time low... So yes you’re correct "

very shortsighted..

But alas I wnt as dnt argue with a person whom doesnt open their eyes.

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

"

Think ahead...it will be reaped in hyped taxes.

Also it's not "their" money..its what has been put in and sealed for the years this Government been in.

TORIES

Remember when brown sold our gold at an all time low... So yes you’re correct "

The mess that was global...about like the virus that the Tories keep pointing out on ppe. Funny how a world recession was just labour's fault and unfortunately brown did not have a crystal ball on gold prices...

saltburn

Not some zero hour contracts getting zilch while others getting £2500 per month. ..thers is bugger all to spend it on and we can all manage beans on toast for a while."

Given the amount of money labour were proposing to spend, according to their manifesto, Macdonald must have been looking on in amazement at Rishi Sunaks largesse

TORIES

The mess that was global...about like the virus that the Tories keep pointing out on ppe. Funny how a world recession was just labour's fault and unfortunately brown did not have a crystal ball on gold prices..."

That’s unreal, did not have a crystal ball??

You did not need a crystal ball to sell gold at an ALL time low.

Also that global Credit crunch, Labour was told about 2 years before.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"You wont get Kier "backstabber" Starmer to go with that...."

Backstabber?

liverpool

"true. Wonder what “ oh Jeremy” would have done? "

Probally not lied about the amount of ppe for a start?

Probally not lied about the amount of ppe for a start?"

He would of put Dianne Abbott in charge of counting the ppe

TORIES

The mess that was global...about like the virus that the Tories keep pointing out on ppe. Funny how a world recession was just labour's fault and unfortunately brown did not have a crystal ball on gold prices...

Also that global Credit crunch, Labour was told about 2 years before. "

It was what it was then...a global emergency.

So what forest have the government found this magic money tree?

I think they will be judged later for how they spent the money and the bungling lying way they have dealt with this. But you will think they are doing great no doubt

liverpool

He would of put Dianne Abbott in charge of counting the ppe "

Well..considering the amount of ppe was millions out..and diane Abbott was no where near that..who was?

liverpool

Presumably the German gmnt have also provided out of date ppe and tried to hide it?

He would of put Dianne Abbott in charge of counting the ppe "

Would have been billions of everything then.....

TORIES

I think they will be judged later for how they spent the money and the bungling lying way they have dealt with this. But you will think they are doing great no doubt "

Brown didn't sell off the gold during or even just before the crash...he did it as chancellor years earlier to partially cover up the massive debt he had run up...and lets not forget the massive raid he did on pensions which many are still paying the price for....

liverpool

Would have been billions of everything then..... "

Love it when people just swerve the question.

liverpool

TORIES

I think they will be judged later for how they spent the money and the bungling lying way they have dealt with this. But you will think they are doing great no doubt

Brown didn't sell off the gold during or even just before the crash...he did it as chancellor years earlier to partially cover up the massive debt he had run up...and lets not forget the massive raid he did on pensions which many are still paying the price for...."

What's that word when you repeat a lie over and over again and it becomes a "fact"

TORIES

Brown didn't sell off the gold during or even just before the crash...he did it as chancellor years earlier to partially cover up the massive debt he had run up...and lets not forget the massive raid he did on pensions which many are still paying the price for....

What's that word when you repeat a lie over and over again and it becomes a "fact""

Selling the gold reserves at rock bottom? Raiding billions from working peoples pension pots....repeated lies or actual historical facts? It's all out there....

liverpool

TORIES

What's that word when you repeat a lie over and over again and it becomes a "fact"

Selling the gold reserves at rock bottom? Raiding billions from working peoples pension pots....repeated lies or actual historical facts? It's all out there...."

The financial crash was also a "fact"

Bailing out the banks was a also a "fact"

Fuck all to do with labour crashing the economy

Did I say it was..... I only commented on Browns sell off and raids...

Love it when people just swerve the question."

What question ?

liverpool

"Did I say it was..... I only commented on Browns sell off and raids..."

To partially cover up the massive debt he has run up?

liverpool

What question ?"

Have the German gmnt lied about the ppe it has supplied?

Has the German gmnt supplied out of date ppe?

By *unscot44Man  over a year ago

Stepps (Glasgow)

The issue in UK has not just been lack of PPE but that it was not getting distributed to the areas that required it, also the lack of testing in comparison to Germany which has only really improved significantly in last few days. We did however only test 47,000 people yersterday which means we have to more than double that total within next 48 hours to meet Govt and Matt Hancocks promise of 100,000.

I am not saying the Govt has done a terrible job during crisis as nearly every Govt was caught napping to some extent, but to try and pretend they have not made any errors and they have handled crisis superbly really is stetching credibility and reality.

North Bucks

What question ?

Has the German gmnt supplied out of date ppe?"

Can’t answer the second question.

But according to Markus Salzmann In an article he published then yes to the first.

Seems the countries the world over may be being lied to by the government.

Not new really

here

What question ?

Has the German gmnt supplied out of date ppe?"

How much are the German government claiming to have supplied compared with how much the German healthcare system has received ?

Who has discovered the German government supplied out of date ppe?

liverpool

What question ?

How much are the German government claiming to have supplied compared with how much the German healthcare system has received ?

Who has discovered the German government supplied out of date ppe?"

You dont answer a question by asking 2 different questions

here

What question ?

You dont answer a question by asking 2 different questions"

Don’t you ?

liverpool

What question ?

But according to Markus Salzmann In an article he published then yes to the first.

Not new really "

I cant see any articles where they have deliberately lied about the ppe but I'll take your word for it.

What I did find was a german dr saying the response to the protest has been incredible and they have been provided with more than enough ppe.

S'funny here They would have been labelled as left wing agitators.

liverpool

What question ?

Don’t you ?"

Nope.

here

What question ?

Don’t you ?

Nope."

I think you do

North Bucks

What question ?

Not new really

I cant see any articles where they have deliberately lied about the ppe but I'll take your word for it.

What I did find was a german dr saying the response to the protest has been incredible and they have been provided with more than enough ppe.

S'funny here They would have been labelled as left wing agitators."

I got it from world socialist news.

liverpool

Another irony..its seems on here plenty are keen to believe

the drs protesting in germany.

But all the nurses and drs on panorama seem to have an axe to grind.

Very weird.

liverpool

What question ?

Not new really

I got it from world socialist news. "

My daily paper.

Glasgow

Reported in The Guardian - German doctors following the example of a french doctor by posing naked to to highlight shortages in PPE. At least it proves it is not a British problem.It is a pity that we are a nation obsessed with slagging off this government.The press and many are a discrace to the nation"

Doesn't really matter what's happening overseas, all were slow responding to the impending crisis, some more than others.

What would have been your view if health workers had become militant, downed tools and walked off the job for their own protection?

It's only their goodwill that's avoided that becoming an eventuality (and a complete meltdown in the NHS), not any action on the part of the government (their employers).

here

"Another irony..its seems on here plenty are keen to believe

Very weird."

Are the German doctors being interviewed and protesting about lack of ppe for a German current affairs programme ?

liverpool

What question ?

Not new really

I got it from world socialist news. "

Just read an article..loads about being underpateared and lack of ppe.

Couldnt find anything about deliberately lying about the amount of ppe which had been distributed.

liverpool

Very weird.

Are the German doctors being interviewed and protesting about lack of ppe for a German current affairs programme ?"

Erm..they are protesting..and being interviewed presumsbly.

liverpool

Reported in The Guardian - German doctors following the example of a french doctor by posing naked to to highlight shortages in PPE. At least it proves it is not a British problem.It is a pity that we are a nation obsessed with slagging off this government.The press and many are a discrace to the nation

Doesn't really matter what's happening overseas, all were slow responding to the impending crisis, some more than others.

What would have been your view if health workers had become militant, downed tools and walked off the job for their own protection?

It's only their goodwill that's avoided that becoming an eventuality (and a complete meltdown in the NHS), not any action on the part of the government (their employers)."

Can you imagine if they went on strike?

here

Very weird.

Are the German doctors being interviewed and protesting about lack of ppe for a German current affairs programme ?

Erm..they are protesting..and being interviewed presumsbly."

Where were the photos and the interviews published or broadcast in Germany ? (not the guardian link which is reporting the “news”)

liverpool

Very weird.

Where were the photos and the interviews published or broadcast in Germany ? (not the guardian link which is reporting the “news”) "

The links I've just read were in world socialst news,buzzfeed,CNN Europe etc

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

Many Health ( doctors, nurses)professionals have I imagined have already put notice in.

Just hope COE,Ward Mangers are also thinking about resigning after releasing precious Senior persons back with virus into care or home .

here

Very weird.

Where were the photos and the interviews published or broadcast in Germany ? (not the guardian link which is reporting the “news”)

The links I've just read were in world socialst news,buzzfeed,CNN Europe etc"

It wouldn’t be possible to check if they all happened to be activists for the same German political party ?

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Back to the OP.

As previously stated there is a world shortage of PPE which has been mocked by various people.

However it appears now it has been highlighted due to the fact of French and German health care workers.

As time goes by more reports will come out from different countries as well no doubt.

here

"Back to the OP.

As previously stated there is a world shortage of PPE which has been mocked by various people.

However it appears now it has been highlighted due to the fact of French and German health care workers.

As time goes by more reports will come out from different countries as well no doubt."

Global shortage

liverpool

"Back to the OP.

As time goes by more reports will come out from different countries as well no doubt."

Was there any actual doubt there has been a shortage of ppe?That's never been in question.

Its the way it's been handled..the lies told..The deflection..the mud slinging.

If they would have stood up and said..you know what there is a big shortage and mistakes have been made but we are doing are best.they would have got some grace.

But they have done the opposite.

Glasgow

Reported in The Guardian - German doctors following the example of a french doctor by posing naked to to highlight shortages in PPE. At least it proves it is not a British problem.It is a pity that we are a nation obsessed with slagging off this government.The press and many are a discrace to the nation

It's only their goodwill that's avoided that becoming an eventuality (and a complete meltdown in the NHS), not any action on the part of the government (their employers).

Can you imagine if they went on strike?"

Indeed, do you remember the militancy in the 70's & 80's, I was reflecting on this at the weekend and how quiet unions and professional bodies are now compared to 40 years ago.

liverpool

Indeed, do you remember the militancy in the 70's & 80's, I was reflecting on this at the weekend and how quiet unions and professional bodies are now compared to 40 years ago. "

There has been a lot of anti union legislation in the last few decades.

ROMFORD

"Back to the OP.

As time goes by more reports will come out from different countries as well no doubt.

Was there any actual doubt there has been a shortage of ppe?That's never been in question.

If they would have stood up and said..you know what there is a big shortage and mistakes have been made but we are doing are best.they would have got some grace.

But they have done the opposite."

What mud slinging, by who?

I've been watching the daily updates and they have said many times there is a global shortage?

It seems to me that the British press still don't accept that and just want to point the finger to sell a story.

ROMFORD

Indeed, do you remember the militancy in the 70's & 80's, I was reflecting on this at the weekend and how quiet unions and professional bodies are now compared to 40 years ago.

There has been a lot of anti union legislation in the last few decades."

Are you implying that unions in the UK can not ballot to go on strike?

liverpool

"Back to the OP.

I've been watching the daily updates and they have said many times there is a global shortage?

It seems to me that the British press still don't accept that and just want to point the finger to sell a story."

Look at the reaction to panorama.

liverpool

Are you implying that unions in the UK can not ballot to go on strike?"

Erm...did I say that?

ROMFORD

Erm...did I say that?"

I was asking you a question.

Why did you not answer it but ask another question instead?

It was a simply question?

here

Erm...did I say that?

It was a simply question?"

I don’t think you are allowed to answer a question with another question

liverpool

Erm...did I say that?

It was a simply question?"

The answer to your question is no.

ROMFORD

Erm...did I say that?

The answer to your question is no."

Thankyou

liverpool

Erm...did I say that?

I don’t think you are allowed to answer a question with another question "

Only if its rhetorical.

here

Erm...did I say that?

I don’t think you are allowed to answer a question with another question

Only if its rhetorical."

So why ask it

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

PDI

"Back to the OP.

It seems to me that the British press still don't accept that and just want to point the finger to sell a story.

Look at the reaction to panorama."

You know full well that the reaction to Panorama was not about content, rather regarding them presenting as a legitimate piece of journalism...there was half a thread on it in which you took part.

Glasgow

There has been a lot of anti union legislation in the last few decades."

True, some of it probably needed.

But it's hard to imagine a statutory service employer that's experienced 100 largely preventable deaths in 6 weeks and the nation isn't marching down to Westminster to demand action!

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

TORIES

Brown didn't sell off the gold during or even just before the crash...he did it as chancellor years earlier to partially cover up the massive debt he had run up...and lets not forget the massive raid he did on pensions which many are still paying the price for...."

£2.4bn of gold. All sold at a time when the UK debt as % of GDP was decreasing...

The bailout of the banks orchestrated by Brown saved us a lot more than £2.4bn...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The German government has been failing to source and supply enough PPE but has notwithstanding that done exceptionally well in suppressing infection volumes. Their extensive testing regime has partly contributed towards this.

We could have more in depth discussion on other countries ' strategies but most people on fab are more focused on the UK and I was too, when I lived in Germany.

I'm guessing that many places will have to implement a range of successive strategies over coming months, potentially different lockdown periods or scopes etc. If effective medication is found, that may alleviate the risks being faced but we should still aim to get our r value well below 1

liverpool

"Back to the OP.

You know full well that the reaction to Panorama was not about content, rather regarding them presenting as a legitimate piece of journalism...there was half a thread on it in which you took part. "

So you think The bbc flagship documentary is not legitimate.

It's weird those on the left think the bbc is biased towards the towards whilst those on the right think the opposite.

here

"Back to the OP.

You know full well that the reaction to Panorama was not about content, rather regarding them presenting as a legitimate piece of journalism...there was half a thread on it in which you took part.

It's weird those on the left think the bbc is biased towards the towards whilst those on the right think the opposite."

It’s flawed and unbalanced. This casts doubt on the validity of the claims made by the programme.

PDI

"Back to the OP.

It's weird those on the left think the bbc is biased towards the towards whilst those on the right think the opposite."

In this instance I’m talking about that specific episode, not Panorama or the BBC as whole. Let’s say next week guest presenter Alex Ferguson is investigating whether this football season should be abandoned and no team awarded the league. In it he interviews 4 people from Manchester who attend football matches regularly and understand the game. Funnily enough, they all feel the season should be voided. Would you class this as legitimate investigative journalism or a biased set of interviewees?

liverpool

"Back to the OP.

It's weird those on the left think the bbc is biased towards the towards whilst those on the right think the opposite.

It’s flawed and unbalanced. This casts doubt on the validity of the claims made by the programme. "

How was it flawed exactly?

Because some of the peo ple interviewed voted labour?

liverpool

"Back to the OP.

In this instance I’m talking about that specific episode, not Panorama or the BBC as whole. Let’s say next week guest presenter Alex Ferguson is investigating whether this football season should be abandoned and no team awarded the league. In it he interviews 4 people from Manchester who attend football matches regularly and understand the game. Funnily enough, they all feel the season should be voided. Would you class this as legitimate investigative journalism or a biased set of interviewees? "

Well no as thats a completely ridiculous analogy.

1 question..did the nurses and drs lie on panorama?

PDI

"Back to the OP.

In this instance I’m talking about that specific episode, not Panorama or the BBC as whole. Let’s say next week guest presenter Alex Ferguson is investigating whether this football season should be abandoned and no team awarded the league. In it he interviews 4 people from Manchester who attend football matches regularly and understand the game. Funnily enough, they all feel the season should be voided. Would you class this as legitimate investigative journalism or a biased set of interviewees?

1 question..did the nurses and drs lie on panorama?"

No, it’s a perfectly accurate analogy, I’m glad you can see the bias there.

As for your question - nowhere have I disputed what they said and I’m more than happy for anyone to be interviewed. My gut feeling here is the programme makers have diluted what is a very serious issue with their use of stooges.

here

"Back to the OP.

It’s flawed and unbalanced. This casts doubt on the validity of the claims made by the programme.

"

Read your Panorama thread again. It’s already been written

liverpool

"Back to the OP.

1 question..did the nurses and drs lie on panorama?

No, it’s a perfectly accurate analogy, I’m glad you can see the bias there.

As for your question - nowhere have I disputed what they said and I’m more than happy for anyone to be interviewed. My gut feeling here is the programme makers have diluted what is a very serious issue with their use of stooges. "

A nurse who once voted labour=stooge.

Brilliant

liverpool

"Back to the OP.

Read your Panorama thread again. It’s already been written "

I know it has.And the logic was as flawed yesterday as it is today.

You would have thought with all the shit flying around,those on The front line,actually you know,saving lives,would be at the back of the queue.

Apparently not.

here

"Back to the OP.

You would have thought with all the shit flying around,those on The front line,actually you know,saving lives,would be at the back of the queue.

Apparently not."

How did the programme makers recruit the interviewees ?

liverpool

"Back to the OP.

Apparently not.

How did the programme makers recruit the interviewees ?"

Did they put an advert in communism today?

here

"Back to the OP.

Apparently not.

Did they put an advert in communism today?"

close

BBC Panorama has confirmed the interviewees were sourced via UNISON. A militant communist and former UNISON official and now “worldwide union organiser”, Nigel Flanagan records on his twitter feed as being one of those Panorama spoke to to put the programme in touch with health workers.

liverpool

"Back to the OP.

Apparently not.

close

BBC Panorama has confirmed the interviewees were sourced via UNISON. A militant communist and former UNISON official and now “worldwide union organiser”, Nigel Flanagan records on his twitter feed as being one of those Panorama spoke to to put the programme in touch with health workers.

"

Militant communist

Superb

here

"Back to the OP.

Apparently not.

close

Militant communist

Superb"

His own description of himself

liverpool

Some cracking unbiased sources running that story..The telegraph..and something called the political life which looks like a UKIP recruitment site

here

"Some cracking unbiased sources running that story..The telegraph..and something called the political life which looks like a UKIP recruitment site"

You haven’t read his twitter feed then ?

liverpool

Matt Hancock critices a survey done from drs about ppe.

Yep the nhs is safe in their hands.Dont worry.

By *hestercplCouple  over a year ago

chester

Your spot on with that

I bet in a few months time there will be loads of ppe,oh wait we won't all want it then

here

"Matt Hancock critices a survey done from drs about ppe.

Yep the nhs is safe in their hands.Dont worry."

Deflecting ....

liverpool

Was nigel Flanagan on The programme?

here

"Was nigel Flanagan on The programme?"

He was involved in selecting those to be interviewed .

liverpool

My guess..drs and nurses are discouraged From speaking to the media.Therefore an approach to the nhs would have been denied.Im gueasing rather than approaching nurses individually they had to go through the union.1 of the nurses actually said she was a tu rep and only spoke up because a few colleagues were afraid too.The other people interviewed were doctors..well reknowned for their bolshevikst streak as we all now.

None of this detracts from what was actually reported (lies about ppe/out of date ppe)

If these claims were incorrect why didnt Hancock deny them?because he knew they were incorrect so they got their little team to try and discredit people who are putting their lives on their lives to save people.

Its beyond shameful.

liverpool

"Was nigel Flanagan on The programme?

"

So he wasnt interviewed?

Surely if they were so left wing biased they would have intviewed him?

here

"Was nigel Flanagan on The programme?

So he wasnt interviewed?

Surely if they were so left wing biased they would have intviewed him?"

Why would he be, he isn’t a doctor or a nurse or working in the NHS

PDI

"My guess..drs and nurses are discouraged From speaking to the media.Therefore an approach to the nhs would have been denied.Im gueasing rather than approaching nurses individually they had to go through the union.1 of the nurses actually said she was a tu rep and only spoke up because a few colleagues were afraid too.The other people interviewed were doctors..well reknowned for their bolshevikst streak as we all now.

None of this detracts from what was actually reported (lies about ppe/out of date ppe)

If these claims were incorrect why didnt Hancock deny them?because he knew they were incorrect so they got their little team to try and discredit people who are putting their lives on their lives to save people.

Its beyond shameful. "

You seem to guess a lot, I thought you weren’t one for conjecture?

Anyway, we’re in danger of creating a Virus clique here and have digressed somewhat from Naked German Doctors

Naked german doctors ...have they got the time to be naked getting photographed to highlight this during this epidemic

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

https://www.euronews.com/2020/04/29/dentists-post-nude-photos-to-highlight-lack-of-personal-protective-equipment

It's dentists in France

» Add a new message to this topic