FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Usa $600 weekly added to benefits

Usa $600 weekly added to benefits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If I understand it properly, people who are unemployed in America are getting $600 extra a week on top of their normal unemployment benefits for or most likely up to 4 months, some of them as getting double what they would get if they were working full-time.

Its to encourage them to stay home and not look for work. It seems like a lot of money and doesn't seem to compare with some of the situation that I'm aware of here,as some people who do not qualify for any of the help that is being rolled out and there is not by the looks of it much

extra help offered to people who are already employed.

I do think I have understood it right but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you feel it is is the right thing for the United States to do, it is very generous of them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Have you got a link to the information? I was aware of a 1 off payment but not this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a 1 off payment

"If I understand it properly, people who are unemployed in America are getting $600 extra a week on top of their normal unemployment benefits for or most likely up to 4 months, some of them as getting double what they would get if they were working full-time.

Its to encourage them to stay home and not look for work. It seems like a lot of money and doesn't seem to compare with some of the situation that I'm aware of here,as some people who do not qualify for any of the help that is being rolled out and there is not by the looks of it much

extra help offered to people who are already employed.

I do think I have understood it right but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you feel it is is the right thing for the United States to do, it is very generous of them? "

You are correct......

So if you’re are getting $600 every 2 weeks from the state government for unemployment.

The federal government is giving you an extra $600 dollars every 2 weeks...

Bringing your grand total to $1,200 every 2 weeks ....

Plus you get a one time payment of $1,200 and $500 per child under 17.....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i am glad RBC explained it... he could do a better job of it than me...

so you got the "stimulus check" which was a one off of 1200 dollars per adult and 500 dollars per child...

plus you get your "federal" unemployment cheque .... which is akin to our JSA basically...

plus "some" states then offer an "enhanced" unemployment cheque which basically again helps furloughed employees and encourages people to stay home knowing they dont have to go look for work!

I say "some" states because it comes out of that states budget via stuff like "sales tax"... so for example...new york and california do.... but florida doesn't because it doesn't have a sales tax!

hiding from cock pics.

As far as I am aware, it's for everybody who is claiming unemployment benefit not just the people who have been furloughed. The reason I heard about this is because we had a friend yesterday in America letting us know that he cannot believe how much money they are receiving, much more than if they were in gainful employment.

I then Googled and found out some details about it.

It is on top of all the normal unemployment benefits they would be receiving precovid.

It is nothing to do with the stimulus check that I believe every person will be receiving as well.

hiding from cock pics.

https://govstatus.egov.com/ui-benefits/CARES

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

How can they afford that..?

"As far as I am aware, it's for everybody who is claiming unemployment benefit not just the people who have been furloughed. The reason I heard about this is because we had a friend yesterday in America letting us know that he cannot believe how much money they are receiving, much more than if they were in gainful employment.

I then Googled and found out some details about it.

It is on top of all the normal unemployment benefits they would be receiving precovid.

It is nothing to do with the stimulus check that I believe every person will be receiving as well. "

Thank God it’s an election year.....

Both the democratic and republican party’s are happy to loosen the purse strings to show that they care about the citizens....

If this wasn’t an election year , they would be crying poverty.....

"i am glad RBC explained it... he could do a better job of it than me...

so you got the "stimulus check" which was a one off of 1200 dollars per adult and 500 dollars per child...

plus you get your "federal" unemployment cheque .... which is akin to our JSA basically...

plus "some" states then offer an "enhanced" unemployment cheque which basically again helps furloughed employees and encourages people to stay home knowing they dont have to go look for work!

I say "some" states because it comes out of that states budget via stuff like "sales tax"... so for example...new york and california do.... but florida doesn't because it doesn't have a sales tax!"

I know we don’t agree on most things on the forums.....

But thank you for acknowledging my post.....

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"How can they afford that..? "

Possibly sell some more arm's to some despot dictator or revenue from drug's

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Besides it's not real dollars it's trump dollars he's printing his own money now

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Besides it's not real dollars it's trump dollars he's printing his own money now "

The biggest, bestest ever QE..

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 30/04/20 16:03:36]

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 30/04/20 16:03:32]

"How can they afford that..? "

Print a few hundred billion extra dollars....

The £ is currently rising against the $....

» Add a new message to this topic