FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Hugs

Hugs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

C and I are both massive cuddle and hug monsters. Just read that Hancock has said he would advise not hugging anyone outside your household until a vaccine is found. This is perhaps the worst thing of all for me. I just want to hug my mother or my kids I've not seen for two months or the pleasure I get when I see someone have special hugs with C. Makes meets seem a billion years away. Is he really saying no more new relationships for possibly a year..the world cannot stop like that.. seems the most rebellious thing you could do is hug a stranger even in layers of PPE..from behind. Love spoon hugs. Sending them everywhere.

D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aastyKnixWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Same here. It's the hugs I miss most.

Us too x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

It's only advised. I certainly wont be not hugging till a vaccine is found .. as chances are there wont be one found

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was fine until I had to drop shopping off to my Son while he was sick and isolating and my Granddaughter wanted a hug, telling her no broke my heart

Yes it's horrible. Im missing my kids so much as they are far away from me at the moment. Hugs are the best

Love your tattoos btw

D

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

From what I've found and read it says not for new friends

"C and I are both massive cuddle and hug monsters. Just read that Hancock has said he would advise not hugging anyone outside your household until a vaccine is found. This is perhaps the worst thing of all for me. I just want to hug my mother or my kids I've not seen for two months or the pleasure I get when I see someone have special hugs with C. Makes meets seem a billion years away. Is he really saying no more new relationships for possibly a year..the world cannot stop like that.. seems the most rebellious thing you could do is hug a stranger even in layers of PPE..from behind. Love spoon hugs. Sending them everywhere.

D"

If you have to wait for a vaccine you never hug again.

We are both huggers too and really miss that close contact with others, really like the idea of a spoon hug

Spoons hugs are the way forward..from behind is always best lol

D

A vaccine may never be found as apparently there has never been one ..I wonder when the line will be drawn and limited herd immunity will be given so hugs, the lifeblood of the world can resume, backward ones or not

D

Free virtual hugs sending out to anyone who needs it

D

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

it's very upsetting, hugs and cuddles are my normal way of greeting people who won't know and also enjoy them. I miss it so much.

We miss hugs so much. So glad I have C to hug but we need to hug others so much.

D

By *ip2Man  over a year ago

Near Maidenhead

Missing hugs like crazy here too...

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I miss hugs so much.

Last night I had a dream about visiting a friend in her home, (not even a close friend).

In my dream when I left I hugged a couple of people goodbye, and then when I got outside, in my dream, I was totally horrified with myself and felt sick because I had forgotten I wasn't allowed to get close to people and I felt I had totally abused and potentially contaminated them.

» Add a new message to this topic