FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > No in real life meets

No in real life meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyBitch24688 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Taunton

I am so frustrated at the moment I’ve had enough of getting messages from guys and other people saying do you want to meet during this pandemic when I say no they still carry on asking to meet when I then told them I can’t meet because of this pandemic they don’t get upset and start throwing their toys out the pram me personally I don’t like sexting or phone sex So nine times out of 10 I told them this and they get upset and then probably report my account and then I’m the one Who’s the loser at the end of it I’m not asking for you to bombard me with messages saying hi hi hi hi hi hi hi but what I am asking is that you respect what fat swingers have said because at the end of the day I end up being the loser at the end of it because of you lot wanting to meet when they have said no when they have told you not to. And if you do message me saying you want to meet I will block you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

... and breathe ...

By *eneral EclecticWoman  over a year ago

XOXO

"I am so frustrated at the moment I’ve had enough of getting messages from guys and other people saying do you want to meet during this pandemic when I say no they still carry on asking to meet when I then told them I can’t meet because of this pandemic they don’t get upset and start throwing their toys out the pram me personally I don’t like sexting or phone sex So nine times out of 10 I told them this and they get upset and then probably report my account and then I’m the one Who’s the loser at the end of it I’m not asking for you to bombard me with messages saying hi hi hi hi hi hi hi but what I am asking is that you respect what fat swingers have said because at the end of the day I end up being the loser at the end of it because of you lot wanting to meet when they have said no when they have told you not to. And if you do message me saying you want to meet I will block you"

Fat swingers

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I am so frustrated at the moment I’ve had enough of getting messages from guys and other people saying do you want to meet during this pandemic when I say no they still carry on asking to meet when I then told them I can’t meet because of this pandemic they don’t get upset and start throwing their toys out the pram me personally I don’t like sexting or phone sex So nine times out of 10 I told them this and they get upset and then probably report my account and then I’m the one Who’s the loser at the end of it I’m not asking for you to bombard me with messages saying hi hi hi hi hi hi hi but what I am asking is that you respect what fat swingers have said because at the end of the day I end up being the loser at the end of it because of you lot wanting to meet when they have said no when they have told you not to. And if you do message me saying you want to meet I will block you

Fat swingers "

Labels !

They'll be posting clap for NHS on social media but asking to meet for a quick shag on Fab

By *ustKeepSwinging999Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Just ignore or delete the messages. Or block them if they keep trying. Report them if you wish - I think admin are still advocating this.

Any maybe consider some punctuation along the way

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i have never been asked for so many meets in my life over the last couple of weeks.... its like people have reached that point where vibrators are not enough....

strange that... i thought the things to invest shares in would have been ann summers and duracell....

either that or people are rejudging their criteria's and i have become a sarcastic hunk!!!

"I am so frustrated at the moment I’ve had enough of getting messages from guys and other people saying do you want to meet during this pandemic when I say no they still carry on asking to meet when I then told them I can’t meet because of this pandemic they don’t get upset and start throwing their toys out the pram me personally I don’t like sexting or phone sex So nine times out of 10 I told them this and they get upset and then probably report my account and then I’m the one Who’s the loser at the end of it I’m not asking for you to bombard me with messages saying hi hi hi hi hi hi hi but what I am asking is that you respect what fat swingers have said because at the end of the day I end up being the loser at the end of it because of you lot wanting to meet when they have said no when they have told you not to. And if you do message me saying you want to meet I will block you

Fat swingers "

It has to account for the majority here

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I haven't been asked to meet once during all of this!

Just the usual shite 'Hi, how are you doing during this lockdown'

"I am so frustrated at the moment I’ve had enough of getting messages from guys and other people saying do you want to meet during this pandemic when I say no they still carry on asking to meet when I then told them I can’t meet because of this pandemic they don’t get upset and start throwing their toys out the pram me personally I don’t like sexting or phone sex So nine times out of 10 I told them this and they get upset and then probably report my account and then I’m the one Who’s the loser at the end of it I’m not asking for you to bombard me with messages saying hi hi hi hi hi hi hi but what I am asking is that you respect what fat swingers have said because at the end of the day I end up being the loser at the end of it because of you lot wanting to meet when they have said no when they have told you not to. And if you do message me saying you want to meet I will block you"
they are selfish swingers !

I'm like you, OP, don't do/like cams etc, and don't like sexting. Yet in the last week or so, I have been getting at least a message a day, from people who did not go further with my profile than looking at my pictures, probably. They weren't asking to meet, but they still chose to message me despite me being clear on my profile that I'm not interested in chatting.

I think people are getting fed up with lack of social contact (especially the ones who are single).

Had a few asking for meets just block and move on

By *ubeeStarrXoXTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

I've had loads asking for a meet, I just report, block and delete xx

"I haven't been asked to meet once during all of this!

Just the usual shite 'Hi, how are you doing during this lockdown' "

What's really so awful about that as an intro at this time?

Scotland - Aberdeen

What's really so awful about that as an intro at this time?"

1) I'm still working full time and 2) their profiles are crap and they don't meet what 'I' am looking for! I'm not here to 'chat' to just entertain a complete stranger I'm not even attracted to just because they are bored!

What's really so awful about that as an intro at this time?"

1) I'm still working full time and 2) their profiles are crap and they don't meet what 'I' am looking for! I'm not here to 'chat' to just entertain a complete stranger I'm not even attracted to just because they are bored!

"

Ditto re no. 2.

"

What are you here for? The majority of the stuff I've seen you post is to decry how bad the men are. What keeps you sticking around?

Scotland - Aberdeen

What are you here for? The majority of the stuff I've seen you post is to decry how bad the men are. What keeps you sticking around?"

I don't believe that is any of your business

What are you here for? The majority of the stuff I've seen you post is to decry how bad the men are. What keeps you sticking around?

I don't believe that is any of your business "

Fair enough.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Usually the ghost profiles with zero pics and a one liner in the profile text that live hundreds of miles away

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"

Yep.. Thats it!!!

We’ve had enough asking for meets had one this morning even after saying he could get kicked off the site. Bit later messaged back saying he wanted some fun?????

By *inCity BluesMan  over a year ago

London

"I am so frustrated at the moment I’ve had enough of getting messages from guys and other people saying do you want to meet during this pandemic when I say no they still carry on asking to meet when I then told them I can’t meet because of this pandemic they don’t get upset and start throwing their toys out the pram me personally I don’t like sexting or phone sex So nine times out of 10 I told them this and they get upset and then probably report my account and then I’m the one Who’s the loser at the end of it I’m not asking for you to bombard me with messages saying hi hi hi hi hi hi hi but what I am asking is that you respect what fat swingers have said because at the end of the day I end up being the loser at the end of it because of you lot wanting to meet when they have said no when they have told you not to..."

Blimey, there are serial killers with shorter sentences than that.

I'm sure, SexyBitch24688, that you'll tell me that "Marcel Proust doesn't use full stops either". But that's why reading him is such a chore.

Full stops matter - end period poverty!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you are clear about they conflict with that, just block to prevent the abuse. Or block all mail or filter it differently, to see if it helps you better.

The world is full of people with different expectations, so you'll find it here. You can always make the approach to others who you perceive as similar too, as that could drop the negativity

By *uiet confidenceMan  over a year ago

Warrington

End poverty. Period.

That could be a slogan one day...

What are you here for? The majority of the stuff I've seen you post is to decry how bad the men are. What keeps you sticking around?"

There are quite a few female/couples profiles that do this on the forums....

I honestly believe they don’t realize how they come across when they post......

This not an attack on anyone, and everyone has a right to be here.... just a observation from a long time forum user....

Can we have a virtual meeting?

» Add a new message to this topic