FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Just booked a massage

Just booked a massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limmatureguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Tonbridge

It's incredible how things have opened up in France. Travel up to 100km, meet in groups of up to 10 (with distancing). Hairdressers open, most shops open. To cap it all I have been able to book a spa visit for Sunday afternoon with my gf with a haman, gommage and massage at a local spa (masks on).

Off to our local watersports club by the Seine tonight for drinks and nibbles. 'Huddles' of 10 I guess.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *limmatureguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Tonbridge

And social distancing in France is 1m which is less of an inconvenience.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i really hope it doesnt all go wrong for france, but this type of (yea i know its only human) behaviour is exactly why reopening should be on a slow and phased approach ... just because you can go back out and do whatever you like doesn’t mean you should rush straight back to normally life , just because you are allowed to huddle in groups of 10 only 1m away doesn’t mean its a smart idea, wonder how packed the parks and beaches will be in the uk this weekend now that everyone who was not allowed to use them rushes at once

the virus hasn’t gone away, we have just all been home hiding from it really and going too far too fast will just bring back a second spike

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I really need my back waxing,but nothing I can do for now

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Ooo enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic