FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Restaurant experiment

Restaurant experiment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eatrice Badinage OP   Woman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Japan recently conducted two experiments on restaurant dining with glow In the dark paint with just one infected person and everyone was allowed to freely dine for 30 minutes as per a normal situation.

The second experiment was set up again but with handwashing before, once during and after the meal which showed 97% less contamination

It was quite interesting to see where the paint turned up and what we touch when dining normally

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Dettol et-al have been doing adverts like that for years lol.

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Dettol et-al have been doing adverts like that for years lol."

Love the fact you’ve managed to use Latin and academic referencing in a Fab forum reply. Kudos!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Dettol et-al have been doing adverts like that for years lol.

Love the fact you’ve managed to use Latin and academic referencing in a Fab forum reply. Kudos! "

I was going to mention myth busters

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Dettol et-al have been doing adverts like that for years lol.

Love the fact you’ve managed to use Latin and academic referencing in a Fab forum reply. Kudos! "

Ad astra per aspera. Carpe vinum. lol.

I think the lol at each ending gives a modern touch.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Japan recently conducted two experiments on restaurant dining with glow In the dark paint with just one infected person and everyone was allowed to freely dine for 30 minutes as per a normal situation.

The second experiment was set up again but with handwashing before, once during and after the meal which showed 97% less contamination

It was quite interesting to see where the paint turned up and what we touch when dining normally"

That's interesting, is there a link?

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

"Japan recently conducted two experiments on restaurant dining with glow In the dark paint with just one infected person and everyone was allowed to freely dine for 30 minutes as per a normal situation.

It was quite interesting to see where the paint turned up and what we touch when dining normally

That's interesting, is there a link?"

If you go on twitter and search for Japanese restaurant you'll see loads of 30 second clips of it, lots of them link to MSN.

It got my mind thinking about hotel rooms!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Paint isn't a virus though. Paint might stick to a surface that a virus wouldn't and vice versa. I know it illustrates what people touch and is useful in that respect though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's interesting, is there a link?

If you go on twitter and search for Japanese restaurant you'll see loads of 30 second clips of it, lots of them link to MSN.

It got my mind thinking about hotel rooms! "

Found it, thanks.

Scary.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I watched that video, or one similar, this morning. I think there were 10 restaurant 'customers', one person had the stuff on their hands, and by the end pretty much every single person had some on them. It was also on door handles, chair backs, light switches, hand rails etc. Granted it was a buffet style set up, so possibly wouldn't be as bad in a normal restaurant setting, unless of course the infected person was a member of staff.

» Add a new message to this topic