FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Being single in lockdown..

Being single in lockdown..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utterflyInChains OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hey!

I just wondered how other people that are single are coping with this lockdown? I've not had sex with anyone since February and honestly it's just the worst. I'm happy to be alive and healthy, but not being able to go to clubs or meet anyone is driving me up the wall.

I'm not the sort of person to break the rules just to fulfill my needs, it's not worth the risk. What is everyone doing to alleviate the boredom and loneliness?

Stay safe everyone Xoxo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I feel for you. I'm struggling if I let myself think about it.

To start with I moved my fwb in during lockdown. I soon realised that it caused way to many issues and sent him back home.

I'm finding that volunteering is helping keep me busy. I'm also being prescribed diazepam for when my anxiety is worst. It has the added side effect of lowering my sex drive.

Biggest thing for me is to try not to think about it. So as a rule I'm avoiding any part of fab but the virus forum.. or other none swinging parts of the forum. X I'm not taking any new photos or writing any stories. Dont do dirty talk.

I'm also locked down with 4 of my kids..

Hopefully by the end of summer something will be available

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now you know why many men as so thirsty on here.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

This lockdown has given me more time to think of the important and fun things I like to do when it's over. Becoming a slut seems quite appealing.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Starting to get to me a bit now.Ive been working so it's not too bad but ex has been back in touch so my heads a bit battered.Normally I'd lose myself in the gym 5 days a days a week to give me some focus but I cant even do that now.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

"I feel for you. I'm struggling if I let myself think about it.

To start with I moved my fwb in during lockdown. I soon realised that it caused way to many issues and sent him back home.

I'm finding that volunteering is helping keep me busy. I'm also being prescribed diazepam for when my anxiety is worst. It has the added side effect of lowering my sex drive.

Biggest thing for me is to try not to think about it. So as a rule I'm avoiding any part of fab but the virus forum.. or other none swinging parts of the forum. X I'm not taking any new photos or writing any stories. Dont do dirty talk.

Hopefully by the end of summer something will be available "

As a single guy, stuck in for 2 months with anxiety, I hear you. There are newer better drugs than diazepam, ask your gp to review. I'm now on sertraline and find it a huge improvement

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

"Hey!

I just wondered how other people that are single are coping with this lockdown? I've not had sex with anyone since February and honestly it's just the worst. I'm happy to be alive and healthy, but not being able to go to clubs or meet anyone is driving me up the wall.

I'm not the sort of person to break the rules just to fulfill my needs, it's not worth the risk. What is everyone doing to alleviate the boredom and loneliness?

Stay safe everyone Xoxo"

I find I struggle in the morning and evenings once I've finished work. I'm working from home so doing longer days to help keep my mind off things but as soon as I finish it comes back. I findWeekends hard to deal with now

My fwb moved in with me and it's worked really well to be honest I'm still working full time but it's made the evenings and weekends quite good fun there isn't anything romantic between us just good freinds who fuck so there hasn't been any arguments....yet lol.

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

from being very active down to zero knocks ya back especially living on ur own,im sleeping the days away and up most of night,id like to say this site helps past time as im on it like fb just to see what im missing but then it leaves u more frustrated so its a not good

Leeds

I get it 100% with anxiety, lockdown has not helped my panic disorder at all. I've been trying to focus on getting my body healthy in the hope that it will keep me focused on the good things and cut down the amount of panic attacks I'm having. Hopefully you will find something that helps you all individually too

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I've gone into complete mummy mode, it's easier for me to be non sexual than being frustrated because I can't have cuddles or sex with people I care about

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

It is not easy as miss the social contact with others,sex being only part of that.Theb internet is no substitute for real physical meeting with people.I do however chat with people everyday in the gardens when I go walking the good weather has helped

"I feel for you. I'm struggling if I let myself think about it.

Hopefully by the end of summer something will be available

As a single guy, stuck in for 2 months with anxiety, I hear you. There are newer better drugs than diazepam, ask your gp to review. I'm now on sertraline and find it a huge improvement "

I wouldn't touch sertraline if I was paid to go on it... I dont need a review because I'm well aware of what is out there. And for the occasional take the edge off my anxiety diazepam works just right. Sertraline I did try once. I was in the worst place in my life and it nearly tipped me over the edge.. as when you first start taking it it makes things worse for a few weeks. There is also the weaning off.

I use things like mediation and positive thinking most of the time to control my anxiety but sometimes it overwhelms me. So thats when I take something. Put headphones on and lose myself in a book.

We’ve learned that it’s plainly obvious why many men are single. There’s a reason for many.

"It is not easy as miss the social contact with others,sex being only part of that.Theb internet is no substitute for real physical meeting with people.I do however chat with people everyday in the gardens when I go walking the good weather has helped"
I've always been one for talking to random strangers... I've found just recently though more people talk to me lol

I am single and this lockdown has given me time to think about my life and the direction it was going in. I realised that I wanted more for myself in life and have change course so once this lockdown is over, life will be a lot different for me.

I also have a diagnosis of hypersexuality which is part of my bipolar and the lack of sex side of things is slowly making me go round the twist but as mentioned by others, I am not prepared to risk myself or anyone else for that matter.

I think many of us singles are starting the reach the end of our will.... Toys can only get you so far lol

"I am single and this lockdown has given me time to think about my life and the direction it was going in. I realised that I wanted more for myself in life and have change course so once this lockdown is over, life will be a lot different for me.

I also have a diagnosis of hypersexuality which is part of my bipolar and the lack of sex side of things is slowly making me go round the twist but as mentioned by others, I am not prepared to risk myself or anyone else for that matter.

"

sexual addiction is no fun. I am always aware of mine.. and keep it in line normally with plenty of play... I am dreading in a way when we can. As I may break my own rules. It's why I only play at clubs.. as it helps me stay focused and keep me safe

By *racy_JacksWoman  over a year ago

Derby

I’ve just had to switch off this part of myself and like Cali trying not to think about it. I’m fine with going without it for a period, but it is the unknown and wondering how many more months it’ll be that I’m allowed to touch someone else that gets to me.

I’ve stopped listening to my usual sex podcasts. I had an old fwb send a dirty text reminiscing about some of our experiences and it just made me feel upset. As far as I’m concerned nobody is getting laid at the moment, this is what I have to tell myself!

It’s a chance to focus on other things though and it’s fine if I don’t think about it too much

Leeds

"I think many of us singles are starting the reach the end of our will.... Toys can only get you so far lol "

AMEN! I'm getting very bored of silicone!

» Add a new message to this topic