FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Test results

Test results

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Its been over 2 weeks and my colleagues and I haven't received our results. I called to ask what happened, they said they got a back log... Anyone else in the same position as us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jangoMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

I got my test last Thursday, and got the results on the Friday.

Negative thankfully.

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

Friend of mine had results back in two days!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Got a text from nhs tonight saying results are unclear.. I'm not doing it again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Got a text from nhs tonight saying results are unclear.. I'm not doing it again "

That's usually blood on the swab or they didn't go deep enough

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Following day for my nephew , sounds like they've either lost them or just fobbing you off

Theyre seeing if anything in your history can be translated to Covid19.

Dont worry, you do not have covid

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Its been over 2 weeks and my colleagues and I haven't received our results. I called to ask what happened, they said they got a back log... Anyone else in the same position as us? "

Didn't they lose some? Yours probably. Ridiculous. If the test results take longer than 2 weeks there's no point in taking the test as you'll be passed the incubation period.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Theyre seeing if anything in your history can be translated to Covid19.

Dont worry, you do not have covid "

There you go, a fab expert has told you. I'm sure that must be a huge relief.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Got a text from nhs tonight saying results are unclear.. I'm not doing it again

That's usually blood on the swab or they didn't go deep enough

"

Tbh the guy at the test centre didn't tell me to rotate the swab stick. Just told to hold it down my throat for 10 seconds and not tongue my tongue. My tongueis really fat and I think tiny part touched the swab. I'm not going for a re-test unless I have any symptoms. I wear ppe at work, keep my 2 metres distance and rarely go out on my days off, including rarely going to the supermarket

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

There you go, a fab expert has told you. I'm sure that must be a huge relief."

I rather go for antibody test as majority of my building have or had Covid-19 so I want to know if I was asymptomatic. Since January, I haven't experienced any symptoms where majority of my colleagues have.

"Its been over 2 weeks and my colleagues and I haven't received our results. I called to ask what happened, they said they got a back log... Anyone else in the same position as us?

Didn't they lose some? Yours probably. Ridiculous. If the test results take longer than 2 weeks there's no point in taking the test as you'll be passed the incubation period. "

Or they were in the batch sent to USA?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My daughter's result took 8 days. I think there was a problem with an Irish Lab and they were sent to USA.

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

mine was collected on a monday had the results wednesday

negative

There you go, a fab expert has told you. I'm sure that must be a huge relief."

Forgive me, I did intend this with an undertone of humour for the suggested fake causes of death. Maybe I will add more emojis in future.

There really is no need for you try to troll a small and polite reassurance not to worry with bland sarcasm. Worrying is a choice after all. If she wants to worry, she will worry. Irrelevent of what people express on a swinging site.

I am a good listener if you need to get anything off your chest. DM me

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Forgive me, I did intend this with an undertone of humour for the suggested fake causes of death. Maybe I will add more emojis in future.

There really is no need for you try to troll a small and polite reassurance not to worry with bland sarcasm. Worrying is a choice after all. If she wants to worry, she will worry. Irrelevent of what people express on a swinging site.

"

No worries guys, not here to fight..

I just think either I got great immunity or had Covid-19 in the past with no symptoms as my manager really surprised I haven't been ill all this time, considering I been working close to people with Covid-19 (I was sneezed on several times as well )

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

So I won't go for a re-test unless I get any symptoms

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

Health wise, you'll probably be fine Jasmine, either asymptomatic, or just crazy good immune system :p

I was in the same boat, many colleagues ill, but I was fine.

My tests came back negative within a couple days, to which I was very surprised.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Health wise, you'll probably be fine Jasmine, either asymptomatic, or just crazy good immune system :p

I was in the same boat, many colleagues ill, but I was fine.

My tests came back negative within a couple days, to which I was very surprised."

I been back packing all over Asia for 2 months last year and didn't get ill once really so personally I think it's combination of meticulous hygiene and crazily good immunity

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I always wear masks, gloves, meticulous hand washing at work, rarely go out since lockdown. Only 6 out of 20 of us have shown no symptoms. Even though our building stayed in lockdown, using ppe etc the virus managed to spread through our team. Shows how contagious it is.

By *lackXealMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Dont worry, you do not have covid "

That's scamdemic

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

I clearly had the virus about 4 weeks ago and was tested waited 5 days and it came back as "not clear"

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

The woman on the public health England video still hasn’t had hers yet either, it’s been 3 weeks

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Got a text from nhs tonight saying results are unclear.. I'm not doing it again "

Same here.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"So I won't go for a re-test unless I get any symptoms "

What is your work policy re unclear results? I am assuming you are a keyworker working with people in the vulnerable group. I am sure their safety is your main concern.

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

So they have a back log, i was on the understanding that tests were very difficult to come by????

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

A friend booked test Friday evening. Did test Saturday morning. Negative result just back at 9am Monday morning!

Well done to all involved.

By *idewillyMan  over a year ago

poole

If you got a swob type result back as negative it doesnt mean you havnt or have got it as it is only effective result in the first few days of getting it ive had it im just getting over it ..in fact they said to me it would probably come back negative and thats the test people and front line workers i know as i had the symptoms a good week 10 days before but just self isolated straight away...also the lady swobbing me nearly made me heave doing the test and spent a good 5 mins on my tonsils or trying to get them and then rammed the cotton bud so far up my nose aggressively i thought it was going to come out of my head and id look like a telly tubby with a arial on my head what they are doing is saying don't have the test stay at home if you have symptoms a week so the actual number who have had or have the test you can triple at least

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"So I won't go for a re-test unless I get any symptoms

What is your work policy re unclear results? I am assuming you are a keyworker working with people in the vulnerable group. I am sure their safety is your main concern. "

Nhs guidelines are continue to work if displaying no symptoms, continuing to wear ppe. I wear ppe all the time in public

North west ish

What is your work policy re unclear results? I am assuming you are a keyworker working with people in the vulnerable group. I am sure their safety is your main concern.

Nhs guidelines are continue to work if displaying no symptoms, continuing to wear ppe. I wear ppe all the time in public"

Why did you get swabbed if you had no symptoms? I would assume you do wear ppe when with patients (not in public tho)

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

2 weeks is a long time have no results.. .maybe go have another test if overly concerned the tests couldve quite simply got lost in transit . The general rule is within 48hrs you get results... k

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Nhs guidelines are continue to work if displaying no symptoms, continuing to wear ppe. I wear ppe all the time in public

Why did you get swabbed if you had no symptoms? I would assume you do wear ppe when with patients (not in public tho) "

I wear ppe all the time in public. I went for test as our whole team had to go. One of my colleagues was asymptomatic apart from lost of smell.

By *amagustaMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

These tests are not accurate and not reliable.

North west ish

Why did you get swabbed if you had no symptoms? I would assume you do wear ppe when with patients (not in public tho)

I wear ppe all the time in public. I went for test as our whole team had to go. One of my colleagues was asymptomatic apart from lost of smell. "

Why do you wear ppe all the time in public? Between visits? Do you not change your ppe for each patient?

I’ve had the same on two tests

The first my result was back within 48 hours I was advised to book again so did.

My second was 13 days I called the helpline who said the text could be lost that night I got the text unclear again.

I’m not bothering now I’m fine others not so

No worries guys, not here to fight..

I just think either I got great immunity or had Covid-19 in the past with no symptoms as my manager really surprised I haven't been ill all this time, considering I been working close to people with Covid-19 (I was sneezed on several times as well ) "

Glad to hear. I told you, you dont have covid

poole

The only test that is accurate is the blood test one the swob testing is totally useless unless tested on the day you caught it...and with all the delays and backlogs it probably dies off on the swob before testing ...been there done it...so they should just do the blood prick on the finger to be accurate....so much wasting of time money for un accurate conclusions and thus letting the virus spread

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"The only test that is accurate is the blood test one the swob testing is totally useless unless tested on the day you caught it...and with all the delays and backlogs it probably dies off on the swob before testing ...been there done it...so they should just do the blood prick on the finger to be accurate....so much wasting of time money for un accurate conclusions and thus letting the virus spread"

Totally agree. I feel guilty going back for a re-test as i have no symptoms and it should be given to people who have. I'm super careful wearing ppe etc

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

If the swob test isn't done within 48hrs they get destroyed so a lot of people will be none the wiser

poole

Dont feel guilty its your right to know the uk are being fobbed off with false results and lied to so that the figures look better than they are while in truth the number of people affected is at least triple or alot more its taken me 6 weeks to feel like im recovering and my swob came back negative...yesterday being the first night i actually breathed ok in bed another week my limbs should hopefully not feel like ive been ran over by a steam roller...all i can say is anyone who has it or gets it vicks vapour rub lots of paras limes lemons fruit honey juice fluids ....its a very unpleasant virus and one i hope i wont be able to get again at times i would of just said shoot me

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Dont feel guilty its your right to know the uk are being fobbed off with false results and lied to so that the figures look better than they are while in truth the number of people affected is at least triple or alot more its taken me 6 weeks to feel like im recovering and my swob came back negative...yesterday being the first night i actually breathed ok in bed another week my limbs should hopefully not feel like ive been ran over by a steam roller...all i can say is anyone who has it or gets it vicks vapour rub lots of paras limes lemons fruit honey juice fluids ....its a very unpleasant virus and one i hope i wont be able to get again at times i would of just said shoot me

"

I'm sorry to hear that you had it bad with Covid-19. In our company, 10 people had various symptoms but the two had severe symptoms but not bad enough for hospitalisation so we were very fortunate in that respect. Atm our building is clear of covid. 50% of us yet to still get symptoms or may of been symptomatic before they offered testing to people outside the hospital setting.

poole

Arrr thanks its a horrid nasty thing that takes your breath away sucks that and your energy away at least i survived and hopefully wont get it again im giving myself another week just to make sure and longer if im not loo percent a friend of mine has invested in a kill all germs system the kills everything for use in hospitals anywhere and you can test once you have cleaned the rooms with another machine so its complete sterile but problem is as soon as the next person comes in it becomes unsterile but i have an design idea for him see what happens...any loss is too many its so sad

» Add a new message to this topic