FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > trump vs WHO

trump vs WHO

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

you just cant make up another lie can you trump lol

they've sent a letter to WHO and cited a made up dec19 report from The Lancet.

The Lancet has told them this is totally incorrect(might have well said a pure lie)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_PXWznb2Q

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trump trying for a last minute chance to keep him in favour with the electorate for his next campaign.

No doubt Farage and Johnson will spin it a little bit for their own ends too

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

The WHO could lose almost 15% of their funding if Trump has his way.

He's in the huff because people aren't buying his bullshit that the Covid 19 deaths in the USA are all China's fault and they're nothing to do with his fatally inadequate response to the pandemic.

He thinks the WHO is China's "puppet". That seems unlikely but, even if it were true, all his attitude is going to result in is even further influence for China; since the USA is vacating the stage.

A 15% cut in funding would be no joke - but the WHO can survive it. Especially if the Chinese decide to help them.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Boris has fucked up his covid response as much as trump yet he doesn't need to create any diversion,Boris just gets away with it,no real questions

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Who has read the letter?

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"Boris has fucked up his covid response as much as trump yet he doesn't need to create any diversion,Boris just gets away with it,no real questions"

Do you really need to do this in every thread, we know you hate Boris but this thread is about trump and the WHO

By *ICK47Man  over a year ago

banbury

I take it Hal your a labour supporter

"Who has read the letter? "

WHO probably has read the letter.

here

"Who has read the letter?

WHO probably has read the letter. "

hahaha

you get it ?

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Boris has fucked up his covid response as much as trump yet he doesn't need to create any diversion,Boris just gets away with it,no real questions

Do you really need to do this in every thread, we know you hate Boris but this thread is about trump and the WHO "

If I saw more ppl here speaking the truth like me I wouldn't be posting about him at all

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

Trumps going to piss the election and hopefully bring down all the filthy establishment and even filthier journalist with them.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

trump had found an opponent he cant belittle and mock.... and because essentially he doens't believe in science as such.... he tried to treat it like a economic issue rather than a public health one! and thats where he got caught out.....

and with republicans basically saying "getting the economy back is worth sacrificing old people lives" doesn't really play well with old people!!! who knew!!!!

"Trumps going to piss the election and hopefully bring down all the filthy establishment and even filthier journalist with them. "

Did you win a bet by posting this?

It feels like some people have a competition to see who can post the most outlandish bizarre messages.

here

Putting aside the signature at the bottom of the letter, and looking only at the details presented, every nation should support the US position on this.

So read a couple reports today that China are now trialing a vaccine.

Got me thinking. 6 months after this escapes from a lab in Woohan and the whistle blower whom is silenced by authorities for weeks but can't contain his voice, then makes him a national hero (for apparently saving so many by his warning people) in an attempt again to cover it up, two weeks later dies of it.

Now 6 months has passed and they have a vaccine in trials. The normal time for creating a vaccine is normally much longer than this, then it needs to have initial trials to determine side effects, time for side effects is needed to be realised and so on before it's used even in proper trials.

So the question I'm asking myself is why start developing a vaccine for something that wasn't there in the first place?

Or was the virus present and being developed much earlier than this and multitudes of coverups are slowly unraveling?

Did it really suddenly appear from a random man from China, who ate a dog, who ate a cat, that caught the snake from Africa that ate the bat that hung in the cave waiting to unleash it's badness on mankind?

[Removed by poster at 20/05/20 10:54:12]

"Putting aside the signature at the bottom of the letter, and looking only at the details presented, every nation should support the US position on this.

"

We should all support a letter based on out of date information?

The Lancet said this yesterday:

"The allegations levelled against WHO in President Trump’s letter are serious and damaging to efforts to strengthen international cooperation to control this pandemic. It is essential that any review of the global response is based on a factually accurate account of what took place in December and January."

here

"Putting aside the signature at the bottom of the letter, and looking only at the details presented, every nation should support the US position on this.

"The allegations levelled against WHO in President Trump’s letter are serious and damaging to efforts to strengthen international cooperation to control this pandemic. It is essential that any review of the global response is based on a factually accurate account of what took place in December and January."

"

Why would The Lancet be so vocal to dismiss a critical evaluation of the facts around the reporting and dissemination of data that has crippled the whole world.

You only need to look at what The Lancet themselves were saying in January and February and how that changed as more information became available.

Why are we dismissing this letter?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

He's obviously only in it for himself. The election is his sole greedy grab that he is pushing for. Anything that he can do to deflect attention from his abysmal record on this virus he will do. Everyone else is responsible but himself - China, the WHO and state Government will be made to carry the can. He's in the same mold as Johnson and Bolsonaro, happy to let the people suffer.

Why would The Lancet be so vocal to dismiss a critical evaluation of the facts around the reporting and dissemination of data that has crippled the whole world.

You only need to look at what The Lancet themselves were saying in January and February and how that changed as more information became available.

Why are we dismissing this letter? "

The Lancet were critical because whoever wrote this letter for Trump cited something from them that was bollocks.

You're right though, as more information became available, the view on the situation changed. Trump seems to be arguing that the WHO should have taken the virus more seriously from the start, when very little was known about it and calling a pandemic falsely would have been a huge mistake. Remember at this time Trump was calling the whole thing a Democratic hoax.

At these times we have to take a moment and think who has an argument based on science and evidence whose agenda is to "direct and coordinate authority on international health work", or on the other side someone doesn't even know what science is, or how it works, and who has an agenda to make himself seem more electable in an upcoming election by deflecting from his poor performance and some of the bonkers shit he has been saying.

"Trumps going to piss the election and hopefully bring down all the filthy establishment and even filthier journalist with them. "

Fake news

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"So read a couple reports today that China are now trialing a vaccine.

Got me thinking. 6 months after this escapes from a lab in Woohan and the whistle blower whom is silenced by authorities for weeks but can't contain his voice, then makes him a national hero (for apparently saving so many by his warning people) in an attempt again to cover it up, two weeks later dies of it.

Now 6 months has passed and they have a vaccine in trials. The normal time for creating a vaccine is normally much longer than this, then it needs to have initial trials to determine side effects, time for side effects is needed to be realised and so on before it's used even in proper trials.

So the question I'm asking myself is why start developing a vaccine for something that wasn't there in the first place?

Or was the virus present and being developed much earlier than this and multitudes of coverups are slowly unraveling?

Did it really suddenly appear from a random man from China, who ate a dog, who ate a cat, that caught the snake from Africa that ate the bat that hung in the cave waiting to unleash it's badness on mankind?"

It was an old woman who swallowed a fly

"

Did he sign it in crayon?

Did he sign it in crayon?"

He used a hand print.

"

Why?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I fail to understand how someone didn’t check the facts before sending the letter. Surely someone should’ve checked the reference for accuracy?

This is the White House seems more like Play School the way they behave.

"I take it Hal your a labour supporter"

No he is irish and lives in Ireland.

My theory of why he hates boris is that he touch him in the showers at that boarding school

"I take it Hal your a labour supporter

No he is irish and lives in Ireland.

My theory of why he hates boris is that he touch him in the showers at that boarding school "

So Boris went to school in Ireland?

Throwing in some homophobia just waters down whatever point you're making.

Tell me why he hated the man so much .

My homophobic ?

Have a word with yourself man haha

"Tell me why he hated the man so much .

My homophobic ?

Have a word with yourself man haha"

You want me to speculate why a different person doesn't like Boris Johnson?

What word would you like me to have with myself?

By *inky DeviantsCouple  over a year ago

St. Peter Port

Have a watch of the 2018 documentary Trust WHO, that establishment is not one that is of any use to the people of this world, the WHO is driven by a large proportion of private funding and therefore those investors agendas.

"Have a watch of the 2018 documentary Trust WHO, that establishment is not one that is of any use to the people of this world, the WHO is driven by a large proportion of private funding and therefore those investors agendas. "

No mention of private funding here:

https://www.who.int/about/finances-accountability/funding/assessed-contributions/en/

Do you have anywhere with evidence for private funding?

My homophobic ?

Doesn't like him

His every post is full of hatred towards hims.

Maybe boris fucked his wife.

God knows .

But there is definitely hatred there.

What word would you like me to have with myself?"

cheshire

"Have a watch of the 2018 documentary Trust WHO, that establishment is not one that is of any use to the people of this world, the WHO is driven by a large proportion of private funding and therefore those investors agendas.

https://www.who.int/about/finances-accountability/funding/assessed-contributions/en/

Do you have anywhere with evidence for private funding?"

https://open.who.int/2018-19/contributors/contributor

Bil gates for example

"Have a watch of the 2018 documentary Trust WHO, that establishment is not one that is of any use to the people of this world, the WHO is driven by a large proportion of private funding and therefore those investors agendas.

Bil gates for example"

Thank you.

Seems like a tenuous accusation that because an organisation like the Bill Gates foundation donated money, that the WHO is somehow doing his bidding, what would that do for him or anyone?

cheshire

Bil gates for example

Thank you.

Seems like a tenuous accusation that because an organisation like the Bill Gates foundation donated money, that the WHO is somehow doing his bidding, what would that do for him or anyone?"

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but he does have an interest in health and vaccinations.

My view is that organisations such as WHO should be funded in such a way that questions cannot be asked about allegiances.

The WHO have a lot of questions to answer.

My homophobic ?

You think it's ok to throw around accusations of homophobia ?

My homophobic ?

St. Peter Port

Do you have anywhere with evidence for private funding?"

Well watch the documentary, at the end of it you’ll hear all the evidence you need from the head of operations of the WHO. As mentioned below bill gates is a contributor to the Who, along with many pharmaceutical giants, all with their own agendas, private funding is the WHO’s main source of income so until that changes they are open to corruption. All this information is readily available on the net, I’m not a Trump fan by the way, Unfortunately it looks like he’s right in his distrust of the world health organisation.

Bil gates for example"

Top contributor Bill Gates is increasing his funding by 150 million, it's no surprise they are in his pocket.

My homophobic ?

You think it's ok to throw around accusations of homophobia ?"

You said "My theory of why he hates boris is that he touch him in the showers at that boarding school"

I called you out on it.

End of story

Bil gates for example

Thank you.

Seems like a tenuous accusation that because an organisation like the Bill Gates foundation donated money, that the WHO is somehow doing his bidding, what would that do for him or anyone?

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but he does have an interest in health and vaccinations.

My view is that organisations such as WHO should be funded in such a way that questions cannot be asked about allegiances. "

Ideally, but if they need the money to function, what choice do they have.

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I reckon Roger would do trump in a fist fight

My homophobic ?

You said "My theory of why he hates boris is that he touch him in the showers at that boarding school"

I called you out on it.

End of story"

You did ?

St. Peter Port

Bil gates for example

Thank you.

My view is that organisations such as WHO should be funded in such a way that questions cannot be asked about allegiances.

Ideally, but if they need the money to function, what choice do they have. "

They have no choice and openly admit that the situation is not ideal.

"I reckon Roger would do trump in a fist fight "

I want to see this!

Bil gates for example

Thank you.

Ideally, but if they need the money to function, what choice do they have.

They have no choice and openly admit that the situation is not ideal. "

For sure. But I don't think we're at tin foil hat levels of panic yet, like some people seem to be suggesting.

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"So read a couple reports today that China are now trialing a vaccine.

Did it really suddenly appear from a random man from China, who ate a dog, who ate a cat, that caught the snake from Africa that ate the bat that hung in the cave waiting to unleash it's badness on mankind?"

China are trialling a vaccine and treatments the same way thr US and UK and many other countries are doing the exact same.

You think no ones trialling vaccines yet? Of course they are. England started trials on a vaccine a month ago. They have the Oxford Vaccine Group doing human trials for weeks. Did the UK create the virus before China did since the UK started trials a month ago?

Or maybe, just maybe, the entire world is working on treatment and vaccines right now and trials are a basic part of that.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

The only ones who fucked up the response to covid were the who, who failed to state restrictii s on travel and waited until it was a pandemic in march

"The only ones who fucked up the response to covid were the who, who failed to state restrictii s on travel and waited until it was a pandemic in march"

Bizarre statement.

"The only ones who fucked up the response to covid were the who, who failed to state restrictii s on travel and waited until it was a pandemic in march"

No suprise from the corrupt WHO.

"The only ones who fucked up the response to covid were the who, who failed to state restrictii s on travel and waited until it was a pandemic in march

No suprise from the corrupt WHO."

You appear to be suggesting that the above poster is the WHO.

This place gets weirder and weirder by the day.

"The only ones who fucked up the response to covid were the who, who failed to state restrictii s on travel and waited until it was a pandemic in march

No suprise from the corrupt WHO.

You appear to be suggesting that the above poster is the WHO.

This place gets weirder and weirder by the day."

That doesn't even make sense.

I can vouch 100% that _ncutgem is neither the World Health Organisation or Roger Daltrey from The Who.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

The WHO World Health Organisation not fucking Doctor Who

INTERESTING to see, many trumptards really cant see ONE issue here:-

simple fuccking explainbation/question:-

what would you say if a government specifically says what they will/want to do, but cites inaccurate/false details.

I'm sorry trumptards, but do you even remember parsons green 'massacre'(yes it was investigated), but it is an event that NEVER actually happened ffs?

you idiot trumpers are an embarrassment...regardless of left/right

you support an idiot.

therefore YOU are an idiot.

"INTERESTING to see, many trumptards really cant see ONE issue here:-

what would you say if a government specifically says what they will/want to do, but cites inaccurate/false details.

I'm sorry trumptards, but do you even remember parsons green 'massacre'(yes it was investigated), but it is an event that NEVER actually happened ffs?

you support an idiot.

therefore YOU are an idiot."

You seem like a nice man.

What's a trumptard and why do you have so much hatred towards some people ?

By *xccvvMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire North East

I am not a Trump fan, but this is one issue he has correct, the WHO have many questions to answer, and these questions are being asked not only by Trump, but people in this country, and many more other countries.

The WHO also need to be asked why they did not speak to Taiwan about what they were doing about the virus, Taiwan made plans in January, and fought the virus early and have been a success. Also why Taiwan were not invited to the recent meeting about the virus the WHO had, once again several countries asked why Taiwan were not invited.

When the WHO was questioned live on tele about Taiwan they refused to answer the question, and hung up the skype connection, they were called back and asked the question again, only for the WHO to say we have already discussed China, and not even mentioning Taiwan by name.

Trump is a fool, and he has been made to look a bigger fool in the past few months, but he has this issue spot on about the WHO, they have many questions to answer, and this organisation may need an overhaul, or scrapped

you support an idiot.

What's a trumptard and why do you have so much hatred towards some people ?"

I think to think I'm nice.

can you count any other president 'tweeting' world issues? or being simply wrong?

I watch every day, people following this utter buffoon.

but, it really does get to people, many have lost their lives over shite media(see trumps list of failed businesses)(mostly of which are scam fucking miracle pills!)

I say

trumptard

religitard

flattard

geotard

vaxtard

I really dont think I have anything against people who have retardia, but there is a difference when people actually choose to have retardation.

I might change my 'tard' comments in future, but they are ALWAYS directed to some of youtubes finest 'scientists'.

you support an idiot.

can you count any other president 'tweeting' world issues? or being simply wrong?

but, it really does get to people, many have lost their lives over shite media(see trumps list of failed businesses)(mostly of which are scam fucking miracle pills!)

I say

trumptard

religitard

flattard

geotard

vaxtard

I really dont think I have anything against people who have retardia, but there is a difference when people actually choose to have retardation.

I might change my 'tard' comments in future, but they are ALWAYS directed to some of youtubes finest 'scientists'."

You just seem like a tard to be honest

you support an idiot.

I say

trumptard

religitard

flattard

geotard

vaxtard

I might change my 'tard' comments in future, but they are ALWAYS directed to some of youtubes finest 'scientists'.

You just seem like a tard to be honest "

thats great for you, at least your honest and a possible cunt.

see how easy that was?cunt(non directed)(cunt-my cat just hit me)

cunt...just add ..

you support an idiot.

I say

trumptard

religitard

flattard

geotard

vaxtard

You just seem like a tard to be honest

thats great for you, at least your honest and a possible cunt.

see how easy that was?cunt(non directed)(cunt-my cat just hit me)

cunt...just add ..

"

I blame the drugs .

Keep taking the pills.

It might stop you swearing on a public forum.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Lol first post in months OP

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Have to agree with person above .trump is a fool and I am not a fan .but on this occasion I think he is right .the who have a lot of questions to answer .and if you believe all China have told us .particularly about the number of deaths and cases .you are fools also . Remember the student demonstrations

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

you support an idiot.

I say

trumptard

religitard

flattard

geotard

vaxtard

You just seem like a tard to be honest "

Lol.

» Add a new message to this topic