FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > John f kennedy was against vaccination.

John f kennedy was against vaccination.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read an interesting article about how john f kennedy was against any kind of vaccination. I like it how world leaders goes against the media to speak out about such things. I think even his son has the same view, what is your view?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

J. F Kennedy has been dead since 1963. The world has moved on since then

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Vaccination is an amazing public health tool which has saved millions of lives and improved billions.

Anyone can be wrong, including the famous.

Science supports the safety of vaccination.

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

I don't think he was. I think you are talking about Robert Kennedy and his son.

"J. F Kennedy has been dead since 1963. The world has moved on since then"
That is right it have as well, but it is still interesting to know what they thought about it back then too.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I don't think he was. I think you are talking about Robert Kennedy and his son."

It's all a muddle..

I'm now thinking about the dead Kennedys and pies..

By *r8t_WhiteMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"J. F Kennedy has been dead since 1963. The world has moved on since thenThat is right it have as well, but it is still interesting to know what they thought about it back then too."

Not sure a vaccine would have helped him anyway.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"J. F Kennedy has been dead since 1963. The world has moved on since thenThat is right it have as well, but it is still interesting to know what they thought about it back then too."

It was a different world. My parents wouldn't let me have vaccinations around the same time. It isn't the same world as now, we know more

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I grew up with a boy who had polio. We've always had our kids vaccinated. Our oldest had measles before they were old enough to be vaccinated, it was horrible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not at all. If you are on about JFK pre 1963, the medical advances since then have been exponential.

Now if it's just some American politician from a famous family, alive today, I still don't give two hoots about his opinion. Give me the scientists who know their stuff. Even better, give me scientists, experts in virology and immunity, with opposing opinions and their rationales.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I was vaccinated and had measles and mumps !!! Those vaccinated against the flu still get the flu because vaccination meddles with your immune system your greatest defence is your immune system .., so no I won’t be getting g vaccinated .. can stuff it where the sun don’t shine !!!

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"I read an interesting article about how john f kennedy was against any kind of vaccination. I like it how world leaders goes against the media to speak out about such things. I think even his son has the same view, what is your view?"

The Cuban missile crisis was another great decision of JFK ?

The world nearly didn't need vaccines

"J. F Kennedy has been dead since 1963. The world has moved on since thenThat is right it have as well, but it is still interesting to know what they thought about it back then too.

It was a different world. My parents wouldn't let me have vaccinations around the same time. It isn't the same world as now, we know more"

I see, that is interesting and yes the technology have advanced a lot since then as well.

Ha ha now that is what we in the building trade call a good point we’ll put!!!!

T

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I was vaccinated and had measles and mumps !!! Those vaccinated against the flu still get the flu because vaccination meddles with your immune system your greatest defence is your immune system .., so no I won’t be getting g vaccinated .. can stuff it where the sun don’t shine !!!"
I

In what way does it affect the immune system?

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I grew up with a boy who had polio. We've always had our kids vaccinated. Our oldest had measles before they were old enough to be vaccinated, it was horrible."

Totally agree with you. Vaccines have made a positive difference to so many people. Really don’t get the negativity, no vaccine is and was way worse.

I have a flu vaccination every year and have done for the last 23 years and I never get the normal boring run of the mill flu.

Due to work and being Uber busy this year I had the vaccine in the fridge but like a twunt forgot to get it done which takes all of five minutes.

So this year I had a rather shit week with the flu which was the best as it was in March but at least it wasn’t Covid I suppose.

Use vaccines or don’t it’s your choice.

T

Anti vaxers......flat earthers

Not much difference

By *r8t_WhiteMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"

Use vaccines or don’t it’s your choice.

T"

Not really, you have to have a certain percent vaccinated to provide cover for the entire population.

Some of which may be unable to take certain vaccines.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

"I was vaccinated and had measles and mumps !!! Those vaccinated against the flu still get the flu because vaccination meddles with your immune system your greatest defence is your immune system .., so no I won’t be getting g vaccinated .. can stuff it where the sun don’t shine !!!"

By no means an expert but, as I understand it there are many flu viruses; the flu vaccine protects you from a few that are considered to be the most dangerous (or something like that), whatever, it does provide protection from all flu viruses so it is possible to be vaccinated against flu and catch it.

This doesn't mean that vaccinations don't work. We could go back to survival of the fittest, the human race would (possibly) be stronger for it (those that survive) but the mortality rate would be high and life expectancy low. As I'm not sure that I'd survive all the things I've been vaccinated against, I prefer to live in this world.

"I was vaccinated and had measles and mumps !!! Those vaccinated against the flu still get the flu because vaccination meddles with your immune system your greatest defence is your immune system .., so no I won’t be getting g vaccinated .. can stuff it where the sun don’t shine !!!I

In what way does it affect the immune system?"

The vaccine introduces some part of the virus (dead or alive) into our bodies in order to trigger an immune response and result in the manufacture of antibodies. So if you do come into contact with the virus, your antibodies attach to the virus to prevent replication. In other words stop before you either become infected or before the infection takes hold.

The seasonal flu vaccine is created from the previous years flu strains therefore it cannot totally protect anyone from a new strain of influenza.

Scientists and medical experts do a best guess on how the strains may have mutated, this protects thousands of people each year.

Vaccines are all about giving your body antibodies, many of which are life saving.

"Anti vaxers......flat earthers

Not much difference"

Can you vaccinate against a flat earth?????

T

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I was vaccinated and had measles and mumps !!! Those vaccinated against the flu still get the flu because vaccination meddles with your immune system your greatest defence is your immune system .., so no I won’t be getting g vaccinated .. can stuff it where the sun don’t shine !!!I

In what way does it affect the immune system?

The vaccine introduces some part of the virus (dead or alive) into our bodies in order to trigger an immune response and result in the manufacture of antibodies. So if you do come into contact with the virus, your antibodies attach to the virus to prevent replication. In other words stop before you either become infected or before the infection takes hold. "

That is what I understood. I don't understand why someone would use the effects of vaccination on the immune system as a reason not to vaccinate. It suggests to me a misunderstanding of how vaccinations work.

By *ickthelick2001Man  over a year ago

nottingham

can you point me in the right direction for the science that says vaccines are 100% safe please ? would love to see that.

even the WHO admit they have done zero vaccine safety studies, And just about every vaccine manufacturer have criminal records for fraud, deception, mis leading information etc etc

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

even the WHO admit they have done zero vaccine safety studies"

When and where did they 'admit' this?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

With millions of people vaccinated since that time, we have created amazing amounts of evidence that supports the use of vaccines. Medical and scientific developments since that point are also phenomenal. Computer modelling now supports us with great tools for analysis of the benefits, as well as the costs and risks of not taking action.

The anti-vaxxer mob have been very dangerous to the wellbeing of society as well as the individual people who have not been given the protection by vaccines that they could have had. The simple to understand measles problems of recent years should be a clear warning to us all, where ideological campaigning and stubborn resistance to common sense has allowed measles to damage communities again.

It's fine for famous people to speak their minds but they also should show reticence when they are discussing and influencing millions of people, particularly when lives are at stake.

Shag - did you benefit from childhood vaccinations as a child? Have you had your opinions swayed by talk of Bill Gates and his so-called plans for vaccination?

Erroneously there have been scare stories of implanting chips in to people so that global populations may be subject to mass surveillance. 5G is also sometimes thrown in to the mix of scares too.

Many of our health benefits are obtained from having broadly healthy populations, including the benefits of herd immunity. Some people are unable to be vaccinated but they can gain protection from the majority of citizens who have been. When most people have immunity, it becomes very difficult for an infection to affect a community, as almost nobody can be infected - it thus dies out. It needs the majority of the population to have immunity through and the anti-vaxxers behaviour have caused the proportions of populations who've been vaccinated to fall, meaning that society loses that strength.

By *ickthelick2001Man  over a year ago

nottingham

https://youtu.be/sPSpyEi01VI

that's the link, that's just the brief version, if you want the entire documentary, let me know, it 90 minutes long but will make you ask a few questions

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Yep you can get both once you are vaccinated but this is rare. Additionally the illness is less severe. The vaccination probably saved your life as you could have had a severe case of the measles and could have died it bout it!!

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"I was vaccinated and had measles and mumps !!! Those vaccinated against the flu still get the flu because vaccination meddles with your immune system your greatest defence is your immune system .., so no I won’t be getting g vaccinated .. can stuff it where the sun don’t shine !!!

Yep you can get both once you are vaccinated but this is rare. Additionally the illness is less severe. The vaccination probably saved your life as you could have had a severe case of the measles and could have died it bout it!! "

Have died without it (blooming autotext)

Not much difference

T"

Yes, with information!

Knowledge cures ignorance.

"With millions of people vaccinated since that time, we have created amazing amounts of evidence that supports the use of vaccines. Medical and scientific developments since that point are also phenomenal. Computer modelling now supports us with great tools for analysis of the benefits, as well as the costs and risks of not taking action.

The anti-vaxxer mob have been very dangerous to the wellbeing of society as well as the individual people who have not been given the protection by vaccines that they could have had. The simple to understand measles problems of recent years should be a clear warning to us all, where ideological campaigning and stubborn resistance to common sense has allowed measles to damage communities again.

It's fine for famous people to speak their minds but they also should show reticence when they are discussing and influencing millions of people, particularly when lives are at stake.

Shag - did you benefit from childhood vaccinations as a child? Have you had your opinions swayed by talk of Bill Gates and his so-called plans for vaccination?

Erroneously there have been scare stories of implanting chips in to people so that global populations may be subject to mass surveillance. 5G is also sometimes thrown in to the mix of scares too.

Many of our health benefits are obtained from having broadly healthy populations, including the benefits of herd immunity. Some people are unable to be vaccinated but they can gain protection from the majority of citizens who have been. When most people have immunity, it becomes very difficult for an infection to affect a community, as almost nobody can be infected - it thus dies out. It needs the majority of the population to have immunity through and the anti-vaxxers behaviour have caused the proportions of populations who've been vaccinated to fall, meaning that society loses that strength. "

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"https://youtu.be/sPSpyEi01VI

that's the link, that's just the brief version, if you want the entire documentary, let me know, it 90 minutes long but will make you ask a few questions"

That's not a video of someone admitting the WHO has done 'zero vaccine safety trials'

It's a video saying the monitoring of results of vaccination needs to be better in some countries.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

let's start a thread and see what Henry the 8th thought about it.

Manchester (she/her)

"can you point me in the right direction for the science that says vaccines are 100% safe please ? would love to see that.

even the WHO admit they have done zero vaccine safety studies, And just about every vaccine manufacturer have criminal records for fraud, deception, mis leading information etc etc "

Nothing is 100% safe. That's absurd. I'm currently in bed and that's not 100% safe. Be serious.

"I read an interesting article about how john f kennedy was against any kind of vaccination. I like it how world leaders goes against the media to speak out about such things. I think even his son has the same view, what is your view?"

Did you know op that polio was still rampant 60 years ago ? Vacination has saved millions of people from being crippled for life any thing to say on that op ?

Not much difference

T

Yes, with information!

Knowledge cures ignorance."

Bollox that’s me fucked then!!!!

T

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"can you point me in the right direction for the science that says vaccines are 100% safe please ? would love to see that.

even the WHO admit they have done zero vaccine safety studies, And just about every vaccine manufacturer have criminal records for fraud, deception, mis leading information etc etc "

Do you think NOT having the vaccine makes you 100% safe? You're safer with a vaccine than without. What about all the people who can't have vaccines for medical reasons that NEED herd immunity for their own survival?

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Unfortunately I had measles before I was old enough to be vaccinated and as a result I suffered hearing loss. Vaccination is a tool we have to fight illnesses and disease. We should use it.

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Liar. The WHO has a whole website and training course dedicated to vaccine safety and effects

https://vaccine-safety-training.org/

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

He was ok with the application of agent orange and with him being a catholic was against contraception ..

south dublin

In a small percentage of cases the immune system doesn't respond to the vaccine and create long lasting antibodies.

If your immune system was the best way to fight these diseases off then why have deaths from the likes of smallpox, polio, measles,mumps, tb and rubella plummeted and only resurface in places where idiot anti vaxxers exist?

Manchester (she/her)

"Unfortunately I had measles before I was old enough to be vaccinated and as a result I suffered hearing loss. Vaccination is a tool we have to fight illnesses and disease. We should use it. "

With regards to vaccination (amongst other things), watch the Horizon cv special part 2. It introduces another type (other than live/dead virus in vaccinations) in which part of the virus genome is used.

Not much difference

T"

If only..

"https://youtu.be/sPSpyEi01VI

that's the link, that's just the brief version, if you want the entire documentary, let me know, it 90 minutes long but will make you ask a few questions"

I’m interested in this documentary, can you msg me details please?

south dublin

Also JFK wasnt against vaccines. He said:

“There is no longer any reason why American children should suffer from polio, diphtheria, whooping cough, or tetanus,” Kennedy said in a message to Congress. “I am asking the American people to join in a nationwide vaccination program to stamp out these four diseases"

And he said this as he launched the very first nationwide vaccine program in American history.

Far from being against vaccines he was at the forefront of fighting for them.

Is this forum just full of people who spout whatever half remembered shit they think of and then stick on to a conspiracy theory?

True. But a moron is a moron in any decade

"I was vaccinated and had measles and mumps !!! Those vaccinated against the flu still get the flu because vaccination meddles with your immune system your greatest defence is your immune system .., so no I won’t be getting g vaccinated .. can stuff it where the sun don’t shine !!!

In a small percentage of cases the immune system doesn't respond to the vaccine and create long lasting antibodies.

If your immune system was the best way to fight these diseases off then why have deaths from the likes of smallpox, polio, measles,mumps, tb and rubella plummeted and only resurface in places where idiot anti vaxxers exist?"

A fully working perfect immune system is probably the best way to fight pathogens (disease causing microbes such as viruses) but not everybody has one, therefore a vaccination, for the most part, is the safest way to get the body immune (via antibody production) than experiencing a new disease without major consequences.

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

"

Far from being against vaccines he was at the forefront of fighting for them.

Is this forum just full of people who spout whatever half remembered shit they think of and then stick on to a conspiracy theory?

"

He's just got the wrong Kennedy, its Bobby Jr he's thinking of

I have a smallpox vaccination scar. And I turned out ok..... well maybe a bad example.... but others turned out OK..

even the WHO admit they have done zero vaccine safety studies, And just about every vaccine manufacturer have criminal records for fraud, deception, mis leading information etc etc

Do you think NOT having the vaccine makes you 100% safe? You're safer with a vaccine than without. What about all the people who can't have vaccines for medical reasons that NEED herd immunity for their own survival?"

I've never thought of it that way. Thanks to awareness coming out of covid-19 I'm going make sure I have my flu shots, not for my sake but for others sake. It's a really good point

Manchester (she/her)

Do you think NOT having the vaccine makes you 100% safe? You're safer with a vaccine than without. What about all the people who can't have vaccines for medical reasons that NEED herd immunity for their own survival?

I've never thought of it that way. Thanks to awareness coming out of covid-19 I'm going make sure I have my flu shots, not for my sake but for others sake. It's a really good point "

Vaccines are about protecting ourselves and other people.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

The way i see it if there is a vaccine anyone who does not get vaccinated are welcome to covid and pass it on to other anti vac people. Unfortunately its the people who would like it but cant for medical reasons i feel sorry for.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I've never thought of it that way. Thanks to awareness coming out of covid-19 I'm going make sure I have my flu shots, not for my sake but for others sake. It's a really good point "

If I wasn't my mums carer I probably wouldn't have even thought about it, I'd have just not had the flu vaccine. Since my mum is vulnerable it really made me think about why others need to vaccinate in order to protect our vulnerable people. We ALL have a responsibility to do what we can to limit the danger we put other people in. Anti vaxxers are dangerous and selfish in my opinion.

Manchester (she/her)

I've never thought of it that way. Thanks to awareness coming out of covid-19 I'm going make sure I have my flu shots, not for my sake but for others sake. It's a really good point

If I wasn't my mums carer I probably wouldn't have even thought about it, I'd have just not had the flu vaccine. Since my mum is vulnerable it really made me think about why others need to vaccinate in order to protect our vulnerable people. We ALL have a responsibility to do what we can to limit the danger we put other people in. Anti vaxxers are dangerous and selfish in my opinion. "

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I didn't bother with the flu vaccine until 2018. I know how it's put together, they can vaccinate against 14 strains of the 120+ that are in circulation. In our summer, they make their best guess as to which strains will be around in the upcoming winter by watching Australia's winter. But to be honest usually they get it wrong. For me personally it wasn't worth getting the flu shot and I wasn't eligible for a free one. I have a fully functioning immune system, indeed it's probably cast iron, so wasn't bothered for myself. Flu is nasty, I have had it, but...the vaccine wasn't worth it.

UNTIL I was in a relationship with a woman who has a very compromised immune system. Somehow in 2018 I managed to talk the local pharmacy into giving me the flu shot free, and again in 2019. To be honest I think they've figured out that I am "with" her as well as my legal wife..and they bent the rules. Absolutely worth it for protecting others. As I have always said, even when I wasn't getting the jab myself, anyone who lives or works with the elderly or other immunocompromised people should.

As for the childhood vaccinations, measles and co weren't typically offered when I was a kid. Having full on measles aged 5 is a memory I shall not forget. I was so ill my uncle and aunt came to visit from 90 minutes drive away and I was allowed the telly in my bedroom (the 70s, we had one in the house). I wouldn't wish that on anyone...and I know I had it easier than some...no long term effects or death of course.

Vaccinations work. They have a risk of side effects that is orders of magnitude lower than that of the diseases they protect against. I have no hesitation in saying that it utterly dismays me that the very basic knowledge of how Jenner discovered the first vaccine and how vaccines have since prevented so much suffering around the globe are all taught at school....yet we have otherwise reasonably functional adults who believe they're bad. But then in a world where advertisers can persuade people to spend millions on bottles of water less pure than what comes out of the tap....anything is possible.

"I didn't bother with the flu vaccine until 2018. I know how it's put together, they can vaccinate against 14 strains of the 120+ that are in circulation. In our summer, they make their best guess as to which strains will be around in the upcoming winter by watching Australia's winter. But to be honest usually they get it wrong. For me personally it wasn't worth getting the flu shot and I wasn't eligible for a free one. I have a fully functioning immune system, indeed it's probably cast iron, so wasn't bothered for myself. Flu is nasty, I have had it, but...the vaccine wasn't worth it.

UNTIL I was in a relationship with a woman who has a very compromised immune system. Somehow in 2018 I managed to talk the local pharmacy into giving me the flu shot free, and again in 2019. To be honest I think they've figured out that I am "with" her as well as my legal wife..and they bent the rules. Absolutely worth it for protecting others. As I have always said, even when I wasn't getting the jab myself, anyone who lives or works with the elderly or other immunocompromised people should.

As for the childhood vaccinations, measles and co weren't typically offered when I was a kid. Having full on measles aged 5 is a memory I shall not forget. I was so ill my uncle and aunt came to visit from 90 minutes drive away and I was allowed the telly in my bedroom (the 70s, we had one in the house). I wouldn't wish that on anyone...and I know I had it easier than some...no long term effects or death of course.

Vaccinations work. They have a risk of side effects that is orders of magnitude lower than that of the diseases they protect against. I have no hesitation in saying that it utterly dismays me that the very basic knowledge of how Jenner discovered the first vaccine and how vaccines have since prevented so much suffering around the globe are all taught at school....yet we have otherwise reasonably functional adults who believe they're bad. But then in a world where advertisers can persuade people to spend millions on bottles of water less pure than what comes out of the tap....anything is possible."

Well said

By *inkyfilthymindMan  over a year ago

Berks / Heathro

What next, Churchill smoked and didn’t think it caused cancer?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"I grew up with a boy who had polio. We've always had our kids vaccinated. Our oldest had measles before they were old enough to be vaccinated, it was horrible."

Our neighbour and my late dad suffered with polio, most of those 'old fashioned' diseases, as someone once informed us, have long gone.

They were terrible diseases and for one, hope they never raise their heads again.

Must have been a distressing time to have kids suffering with measles.

Stay safe.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

This is completely wrong, in fact J.F.K. was VERY Pro Vaccination. A recent Washington Post article about Robert Kennedy includes this statement... "President Kennedy pushed for Americans to vaccinate their children, and in 1962 signed the Vaccination Assistance Act establishing the first nationwide programs for immunization."

Cal

By *inkyfilthymindMan  over a year ago

Berks / Heathro

"I grew up with a boy who had polio. We've always had our kids vaccinated. Our oldest had measles before they were old enough to be vaccinated, it was horrible.

Our neighbour and my late dad suffered with polio, most of those 'old fashioned' diseases, as someone once informed us, have long gone.

They were terrible diseases and for one, hope they never raise their heads again.

Stay safe.

"

I grew up in the tropics and my best friend has polio. It is terrible beyond belief and his parents didn’t vaccinate due to ignorance and not informed choice. It is easy to talk pseudo-science and take a personal moral position on vaccination. But the personal suffering and guilt that people go through is not worth it

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

One of the most disheartening things is that all the information on the safety and efficacy of all vaccines is available at the click of a mouse today. That information wasn't available to my parents, for example.

Yet in utter ignorance people choose to believe cranks and not to bother looking at the evidence or the opinion of people who spend lifetimes researching medicines.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I grew up with a boy who had polio. We've always had our kids vaccinated. Our oldest had measles before they were old enough to be vaccinated, it was horrible.

Stay safe.

"

We've got some photos of our oldest when they had measles. The poor little thing looks awful.

I think if measles, smallpox, diptheria, polio etc were still rife people would be demanding investment in vaccination research. These diseases are awful.

Anybody old enough to remember iron lungs?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"One of the most disheartening things is that all the information on the safety and efficacy of all vaccines is available at the click of a mouse today. That information wasn't available to my parents, for example.

Yet in utter ignorance people choose to believe cranks and not to bother looking at the evidence or the opinion of people who spend lifetimes researching medicines.

"

Whole heartedly agree with this. I think part of the rise of the anti vaxx movement is due to the effectiveness of vaccines. Not many people see the consequences of illness without vaccines these days.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"One of the most disheartening things is that all the information on the safety and efficacy of all vaccines is available at the click of a mouse today. That information wasn't available to my parents, for example.

Whole heartedly agree with this. I think part of the rise of the anti vaxx movement is due to the effectiveness of vaccines. Not many people see the consequences of illness without vaccines these days."

No they don't. It's only because the majority get vaccinated that people who refuse to have that luxury. If everyone who could have safely taken advantage of vaccinations did our child wouldn't have caught measles.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Actually I think it's only Robert F Kennedy Jr that is an anti-vaxxer. He has paid for 145 Adverts on FaceBook over two years (2017/2019) against vaccinations under the Mercury Project.

His Brothers Stance was to support many vaccination projects - if you search the JFK Archive you will find them there. He had a strong stance on being vaccinated for poliomyelitis for example.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Incidentally is sibblings have condemned his stance.

» Add a new message to this topic