FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > What you need to know

What you need to know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Horizon Coronavirus part 2 (BBC 2) is a must see.

It shows the difference between this virus and other corona viruses which includes where it resides, how it transmits, transmission rates and modelling of how to reduce.

It discusses treatment trials and discusses why vaccines can be ready by autumn without bypassing rigorous testing.

Covers over stuff and I would encourage everyone to watch. There may be a subtle political bias but don't discount the information.

For me the most amazing revelation was the size of the virus. Most pictures of cv infecting a human cell depicts a similar size organism. To put it in perspective "600 cv cells can fit on the width of an average human hair". Tens and hundreds can attach to a human cell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Well that’s a bit scary. I will watch the documentary though. Thank you

"Well that’s a bit scary. I will watch the documentary though. Thank you "

It also discusses immunity such as individual, herd, and temporary (such as vaccines may need boosters).

Oh and the next pandemics and science to perhaps prevent them.

By *r8t_WhiteMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Did it say that the difference between schools being open or closed has a 0.1 difference to the R number? 2.6 as opposed to 2.5

Oh am I remembering incorrectly?

"Did it say that the difference between schools being open or closed has a 0.1 difference to the R number? 2.6 as opposed to 2.5

Oh am I remembering incorrectly? "

No, that was mass testing that made the tiniest difference.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Horizon Coronavirus part 2 (BBC 2) is a must see.

It shows the difference between this virus and other corona viruses which includes where it resides, how it transmits, transmission rates and modelling of how to reduce.

It discusses treatment trials and discusses why vaccines can be ready by autumn without bypassing rigorous testing.

Covers over stuff and I would encourage everyone to watch. There may be a subtle political bias but don't discount the information.

For me the most amazing revelation was the size of the virus. Most pictures of cv infecting a human cell depicts a similar size organism. To put it in perspective "600 cv cells can fit on the width of an average human hair". Tens and hundreds can attach to a human cell. "

No thanks, I'll continue to get my knowledge from Boris

By *r8t_WhiteMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"Did it say that the difference between schools being open or closed has a 0.1 difference to the R number? 2.6 as opposed to 2.5

No, that was mass testing that made the tiniest difference. "

Ohhhh yeah, that's right.

It's bigger political point scoring instead isn't it.

No, that was mass testing that made the tiniest difference. "

This was the part that initiated my "uh oh politics". As in when it was decided to concentrate testing only in hospitals.

"Horizon Coronavirus part 2 (BBC 2) is a must see.

For me the most amazing revelation was the size of the virus. Most pictures of cv infecting a human cell depicts a similar size organism. To put it in perspective "600 cv cells can fit on the width of an average human hair". Tens and hundreds can attach to a human cell.

No thanks, I'll continue to get my knowledge from Boris "

Don't forget to shake hands with those infected

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 21/05/20 11:53:47]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Thanks NVCC, I'd forgotten about part 2. Sounds really informative and valuable "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good, i will watch it

"Thanks NVCC, I'd forgotten about part 2. Sounds really informative and valuable "

I had also. Someone here put a post within a thread about it so I recorded it from on deman.

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/how-bill-gates-controls-global-messaging-and-censorship/

» Add a new message to this topic