FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > End of lockdown

End of lockdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

So fabbers what's you best on when we can all go and see our freinds and family again and get back to some horny adventures

My bet is after xmas , dont think the gyms will open this year and si dont think clubs will open up this year neither what's your predictions lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So fabbers what's you best on when we can all go and see our freinds and family again and get back to some horny adventures

My bet is after xmas , dont think the gyms will open this year and si dont think clubs will open up this year neither what's your predictions lol"

Sorry I got distracted by that butt, what was that again?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Friends and family by August at the latest.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Pubs open in July

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Gyms open by July

Pubs by Sept

Back to stupid queues and crowded spaces in December.

This virus isn't going to vanish all we're doing at the minute is preventing deaths while awaiting a vaccine for the vulnerable group. I doubt there will be an all around vaccine this year but all it takes is commonsense-when things open the vulnerable don't go to them and others stay away from the vulnerable... how hard can that be-people with commonsense!

In Wales nothing has changed and there appears to be no plan, so God knows.

Can’t see gyms/pubs opening before the end of autumn here (hope I’m wrong though).

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

"Gyms open by July

Pubs by Sept

This virus isn't going to vanish all we're doing at the minute is preventing deaths while awaiting a vaccine for the vulnerable group. I doubt there will be an all around vaccine this year but all it takes is commonsense-when things open the vulnerable don't go to them and others stay away from the vulnerable... how hard can that be-people with commonsense!"

Can be very hard if you have dependents who are vulnerable

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Better be bloody soon or else I will be revolting !!!

"Better be bloody soon or else I will be revolting !!!"

Too late... Joking just joking x

"Better be bloody soon or else I will be revolting !!!

Too late... Joking just joking x"

I wanted to say something like that but I was to scared

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

July / Aug although even now it’s feeling pretty normal out , very functional and sociable compared to 2 weeks ago

By *owdoyoufancyMan  over a year ago

spennymoor

I agree here common sense but unfortunately we live with dim wits and arse holes

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"Gyms open by July

Pubs by Sept

This virus isn't going to vanish all we're doing at the minute is preventing deaths while awaiting a vaccine for the vulnerable group. I doubt there will be an all around vaccine this year but all it takes is commonsense-when things open the vulnerable don't go to them and others stay away from the vulnerable... how hard can that be-people with commonsense!"

I think it’s a positive, the new “alertness” will prevent spread of normal flus , colds, coughs as well. I bet flu numbers this winter will be the lowest they’ve been in years . I did wonder though if the increased hygenie might long term make us less immune

By *owdoyoufancyMan  over a year ago

spennymoor

Talked to a nurse/doc and phd hi up in Research and said middle of next year for vacation stay safe use your common sense people sorry to scary some people

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I'm not expecting to meet or go to swing clubs until April next year. Even if everything starts up fully by then, I will be very cautious.

Hard to predict. Even with a vaccine too soon to be sure and then there are the long term side effects.

Nothing can be taken for granted.

People say it's all blown out of proportion. You only have to see the victims and the speed the virus takes people to bring home the reality, it's only one touch away.

I really don't know but I suspect we are not going to be able to me in groups of more than 6 for at least for next 3 months.

I Think even when clubs are allowed to open most people will possibly opt for more intimate gatherings, With people they know and trust.

By *irtyfuckercoolMan  over a year ago

upton

Everyone hopes for a miracle vaccine but we can't cure the comon cold yet lol, could be years away for one that works 100%, fingers crossed. Love too meet again shag senseless, get to the pub and go back too being normal not live like a hermit, no more idiots on beaches just prolongs don't know the answers .

» Add a new message to this topic