FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > COVID-19 physical meet report

COVID-19 physical meet report

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re having a great bank holiday weekend!

Quick question - when you report someone who is looking to meet in person during the pandemic, is there a way to know if the admins have suspendes his/her account?

And secondly, do we know of any measure that prevents those individuals from creating a new account and be back on site?

I personally don’t feel great about someone who wouldn’t mind to spread the virus. At the end of the day, would they be bothered about passing an STI to someone else?

Thank you

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

I hope you’re having a great bank holiday weekend!

Quick question - when you report someone who is looking to meet in person during the pandemic, is there a way to know if the admins have suspendes his/her account?

And secondly, do we know of any measure that prevents those individuals from creating a new account and be back on site?

I personally don’t feel great about someone who wouldn’t mind to spread the virus. At the end of the day, would they be bothered about passing an STI to someone else?

Thank you "

You get a block put between you. That's it. I've reported a few, nothing else happened to them.

The account is deleted. All the profiles that i have reported have certainly been deleted as have profiles that my friends have reported as well.

If you can't remember a profile, then add it to your hotlist and wait for it to vanish.

Anyone can create a new account of course.

"The account is deleted. All the profiles that i have reported have certainly been deleted as have profiles that my friends have reported as well.

If you can't remember a profile, then add it to your hotlist and wait for it to vanish.

Anyone can create a new account of course."

None of the ones I've reported have been deleted. Just a block put between us.

By *00STERMan  over a year ago

nearby

There is no way to stop anyone creating a new account ... ip addresses are rarely static for most providers and you can create a new email address in seconds ... but hey ... reporting possibly gives you a warm fuzzy ... that’s about all the good it will do. Some people are going to meet still you won’t stop that, let em get on with it and look after yourself.

"The account is deleted. All the profiles that i have reported have certainly been deleted as have profiles that my friends have reported as well.

None of the ones I've reported have been deleted. Just a block put between us."

I've just done a username search for the profile i reported this morning and it's reporting "Sorry, we couldn't find any users with that search".

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

From the replies I have seen from admin on the forums they won't give you any info about the report. As for blocking people from the site, I highly doubt it and even if they did, it's simple enough to get around blocks.

Anyone can create a new account of course."

You just get a block between you.

You cant see them but they are still there.

We have reported loads but they keep popping back up.

By *ittleREDridingWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Ok, off topic to the virus but what happens to an account if you report them for offering money for sexual favours? Haven’t blocked yet but wondering if it’s even worth reporting going by this post, they’ll just make another one, forget my name and then probably do it again

None of the ones I've reported have been deleted. Just a block put between us.

I've just done a username search for the profile i reported this morning and it's reporting "Sorry, we couldn't find any users with that search"."

because they are hidden to you not because they are gone

By *hristeresa12Couple  over a year ago

Totnes

"There is no way to stop anyone creating a new account ... ip addresses are rarely static for most providers and you can create a new email address in seconds ... but hey ... reporting possibly gives you a warm fuzzy ... that’s about all the good it will do. Some people are going to meet still you won’t stop that, let em get on with it and look after yourself."
You don't even have to create a new e-mail address, you just put in something nonsensical that has the same format as an e-mail address ie. bollocks2@abc.def and that does it because this site doesn't send an e-mail to you for verification before creating the account. A very weak security point in my view.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I don't get why you feel the need to report every indiscretion. It's true we are not supposed to be meeting but I bet a lot of people are.

People are ignoring lock down rules in every other aspect of life so you would expect people to on here as well.

Why not just block and forget? It takes two to tango as the saying goes.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The above is what happens to reports, covid reports are counted in this too.

As you can see for a first offence people may get a warning. If Admin didn't give a warning for a first rule break we would only have half of the forum posting so please bare that in mind when expecting Admin to ban people straight away.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS Admin may put a block between people if they think it is needed, ie if someone reports another for asking for money, Admin send them a warning, they then block so you don't get any abuse from that person if they think you reported them.

Don't forget , if a person has been disabled, they will look blocked to you