FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > that daily press briefing...

that daily press briefing...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay... i'll admit that i don't normally watch them, (I've Zoned out and get more out of watching Sturgeon's and Cuomo's)

but wow.... i thought that priti patels yesterday was bad... the one with grant shapps today was a shitshow....

i'm a transport nerd so hearing about a good infrustructure project is up my alleyway... but today was not the time or the place!!!

that was an uncomfortable watch, you could see the govts who lockdown policy falling down in front of you... funny he tried to pass questions to the medical officer quicker than i pass the ball to the talented kid when i was at school!!

medical officer was "i'm having none of this! and trotted out the guidelines!!" (which is fair enough, thats her job! you could see she almost had a sadistic "you own your own here grant!" smile on her face...)

and fair play to the journo's... when they smell blood... they really really go in!!!

so.... which minister is up tomorrow, because you get the feeling that this aint going away!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irenGuy70Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

"okay... i'll admit that i don't normally watch them, (I've Zoned out and get more out of watching Sturgeon's and Cuomo's)

but wow.... i thought that priti patels yesterday was bad... the one with grant shapps today was a shitshow....

i'm a transport nerd so hearing about a good infrustructure project is up my alleyway... but today was not the time or the place!!!

that was an uncomfortable watch, you could see the govts who lockdown policy falling down in front of you... funny he tried to pass questions to the medical officer quicker than i pass the ball to the talented kid when i was at school!!

medical officer was "i'm having none of this! and trotted out the guidelines!!" (which is fair enough, thats her job! you could see she almost had a sadistic "you own your own here grant!" smile on her face...)

and fair play to the journo's... when they smell blood... they really really go in!!!

so.... which minister is up tomorrow, because you get the feeling that this aint going away!!!"

This is a situation that seems to be spiralling out of control, and the cabinet members throwing their support behind Cummings are going to look very foolish as further details emerge. I feel sorry for all the people that have struggled through this hardship because they felt they were doing the right thing, when they could have shared the burden with family members. I find the daily briefings a bit tame in terms of fielding the questions posed by the press (where's Boris?) - I'm really looking forward to Marr tomorrow who I'm sure will he posing some really searching questions.

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"okay... i'll admit that i don't normally watch them, (I've Zoned out and get more out of watching Sturgeon's and Cuomo's)

so.... which minister is up tomorrow, because you get the feeling that this aint going away!!!"

Cuomo's press conferences are really good,doesn't seem to be fully scripted nonsense,he admits to faults and talks about where new cases seem to be coming from etc

He is straight talking and I like that.

I'd rather hear about lessons learnt and what can be done about it going forward than pretending that everything is done right when failings are clearly apparent.

I don't feel the press push our government on questions and nobody asks what's really on the public's mind.

It's the same repeated rubbish over and over.

Saying that,I haven't watched today's so hope big questions were asked regarding Cummings total flouting of the rules.

How they can justify his behaviour is totally beyond me and when the regular everyday person has had to cope alone or within the household it makes me so angry that Cummings has been allowed to get away with putting others at risk.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well it wont be boris...he will be locked away from all the bullets

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

so.... which minister is up tomorrow, because you get the feeling that this aint going away!!!

Cuomo's press conferences are really good,doesn't seem to be fully scripted nonsense,he admits to faults and talks about where new cases seem to be coming from etc

He is straight talking and I like that.

I'd rather hear about lessons learnt and what can be done about it going forward than pretending that everything is done right when failings are clearly apparent.

I don't feel the press push our government on questions and nobody asks what's really on the public's mind.

It's the same repeated rubbish over and over.

Saying that,I haven't watched today's so hope big questions were asked regarding Cummings total flouting of the rules.

How they can justify his behaviour is totally beyond me and when the regular everyday person has had to cope alone or within the household it makes me so angry that Cummings has been allowed to get away with putting others at risk."

thay can justify his behavior because hes the puppet master and can finish them at will so its do as your told until it gets beyond his control

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

You have to remember they were chosen because a they had to do was say no deal over and over not because they have to lead a country through an unprecedented pandemic

Boris put them there, he's responsible.

By *utualpleasure42Man  over a year ago

enter location here

I cringed lots.

Disappear Doris surely has to show up at some point.

I hope there isn't much more support left for these selfish toffs.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I thought Grant Shapps was brilliant,he was put out front like a man to be slaughtered but impressed me a future PM

» Add a new message to this topic