FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > sundays government briefing

sundays government briefing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *havenbabe01 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

so who do we all think will be made the scapegoat and face the media on sunday after todays fiasco

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

No idea but im looking forward to it

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Could be Priti The Worst

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

Zzzzzzzzz

bedfordshire

im sure none of them are putting themselves forward lol

By *andyMinx_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

Either Laurel or Hardy.

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hancock's the fall guy lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apparently they are all self isolating!!!!

bedfordshire

or driving to their second homes

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Could always dig up Thatcher

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

According to reports it's Grant Shapps doing the Marr show tomorrow morning. He's also got Pippa Crerar, one of the journalists who broke the Cummings story.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"According to reports it's Grant Shapps doing the Marr show tomorrow morning. He's also got Pippa Crerar, one of the journalists who broke the Cummings story. "

he's doing sophy ridge as well on sky....

Thought it might be Gove - utterly shameless and amoral

Just wondering if there'll be any consequences for Cummings wife - journalist for the Spectator, evidently lied in an article about being in lockdown in London

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Will be Raab or Gove.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

First case tested confirmed at my work place , without mention the ones already died trough this last months without being tested before or after their death. Unfortunately is the big price the ederly in care home are paying is heartbreaking all this situation knowing they will not have access to a breath life support and they will stay in the care homes till they pass away

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

After this morning's events, Grant Shapps should get a note from his mum saying he doesn't have to do it.

Beyond that, it doesn't matter. None of them are competent, or credible, if they defend the "Do as I say, not as I do" line.

Not that they were competent or credible before. The current Cabinet is made up of the dregs from the bottom of the barrel - due to Mr Cummings.

They owe him. They'll defend him.

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"According to reports it's Grant Shapps doing the Marr show tomorrow morning. He's also got Pippa Crerar, one of the journalists who broke the Cummings story.

he's doing sophy ridge as well on sky....

"

I'd do Sophie Ridge as well!!

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Where the fuck is boris? Leader of the country my arse

bedfordshire

Boris will appear i imagine either monday or tuesday after the next cobra meeting

then next sunday evening to reveal the next phase

in the meantime he others will be left to waffle and stumble their way through the week

I've a feeling it will be george useless...

There's a billboard outside DC's house playing Boris's speeches and comments from people in ICU.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"There's a billboard outside DC's house playing Boris's speeches and comments from people in ICU."

Saw that, Boris shouting "Stay at Home" from a giant screen, funny as

The Scottish briefing really focused on isolating and the range of support available (without popping 260 miles to get your sister to deliver food when your wife's sister lives locally but clearly incapable of doing that....?)

Blackpool

No idea, but I wonder if he or she will call for the arrest,charge and firing of the pack of dogs outside Cummings flat today for breaking every social distancing law in the book, how many lives are they going to cost?

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"No idea, but I wonder if he or she will call for the arrest,charge and firing of the pack of dogs outside Cummings flat today for breaking every social distancing law in the book, how many lives are they going to cost? "

I thought that......

Newcastle and Gateshead

"There's a billboard outside DC's house playing Boris's speeches and comments from people in ICU."

its the "led by donkeys" lot... who have done the billboards of what politicians have said on twitter..

a good bunch of folks...they are the people who trolled farage hard during his "walk"......

not sure if this worked as well in such a residential area...

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"No idea, but I wonder if he or she will call for the arrest,charge and firing of the pack of dogs outside Cummings flat today for breaking every social distancing law in the book, how many lives are they going to cost?

I thought that...... "

Yep second day they done that. One of them can be heard asking D.C. why he thinks the rules don't apply to him. A fair question but not when she also thinks they do not apply to her and her colleagues

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"No idea, but I wonder if he or she will call for the arrest,charge and firing of the pack of dogs outside Cummings flat today for breaking every social distancing law in the book, how many lives are they going to cost? "

Should government ministers and advisors follow the advice that they have published?

Yes or No?

Then we can talk about journalists.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"The Scottish briefing really focused on isolating and the range of support available (without popping 260 miles to get your sister to deliver food when your wife's sister lives locally but clearly incapable of doing that....?)"

Good point, he has to GO

West London

"so who do we all think will be made the scapegoat and face the media on sunday after todays fiasco"

It will not be a Cabinet Minister.

They all backed Cummings in writing before the latest release of his travel itinerary.

The mood is hostile so they will not want a video recording of them doing so at this stage.

It will be some hapless junior minister with no information.

milton keynes

"No idea, but I wonder if he or she will call for the arrest,charge and firing of the pack of dogs outside Cummings flat today for breaking every social distancing law in the book, how many lives are they going to cost?

Should government ministers and advisors follow the advice that they have published?

Yes or No?

Then we can talk about journalists."

Absolutely and think he should resign or be sacked especially if creditable evidence is presented about further trips rather than hear say.

However the reporters also need to face the same punishment as they have been shown twice now on tv breaking the rules

Who cares they never give a straight answer think its inbred in most politicians

Wasn't it some bloke with a beard a couple of thousand years ago say something like " let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone". A lot of stones been thrown by people on this forum. So many it's like a sketch from Life of Brian.

Newcastle and Gateshead

its been put back an hour.. but they have not said who is doing it yet...

so it is now scheduled to happen at 5pm

"Wasn't it some bloke with a beard a couple of thousand years ago say something like " let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone". A lot of stones been thrown by people on this forum. So many it's like a sketch from Life of Brian."

We are not government advisors who drew up the policies. If others have gone for the same reasons, why shouldn't he?

"Wasn't it some bloke with a beard a couple of thousand years ago say something like " let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone". A lot of stones been thrown by people on this forum. So many it's like a sketch from Life of Brian.

We are not government advisors who drew up the policies. If others have gone for the same reasons, why shouldn't he?"

Dunno. Don't really care to be honest. He's just a dude that wanted to see his mum when he was poorly. Haven't you ever felt like that ?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

They have just said Boris is doing it

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"They have just said Boris is doing it"
yup that's what was said. I have stopped watching it to be fair x

chelmsford

Cummings has been at no 10 for 4hours

"Wasn't it some bloke with a beard a couple of thousand years ago say something like " let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone". A lot of stones been thrown by people on this forum. So many it's like a sketch from Life of Brian.

We are not government advisors who drew up the policies. If others have gone for the same reasons, why shouldn't he?

Dunno. Don't really care to be honest. He's just a dude that wanted to see his mum when he was poorly. Haven't you ever felt like that ? "

I think the family of the 13 year old boy who died alone in hospital would of liked to of seen him.....meanwhile, this fucking prick just does what he likes. Just think about that for a second..

Newcastle and Gateshead

johnson is doing the press briefing......

oooh...

and i bet he is going to say he is setting up "an independent enquiry" into the circumstances around cummings...

he is betting:

1) it buys him time and cools everyone off

2) he will say he can't answer any questions as that will influence investigation

Dunno. Don't really care to be honest. He's just a dude that wanted to see his mum when he was poorly. Haven't you ever felt like that ?

I think the family of the 13 year old boy who died alone in hospital would of liked to of seen him.....meanwhile, this fucking prick just does what he likes. Just think about that for a second.."

which was why rules were changed so that people would not.

chelmsford

"They have just said Boris is doing it yup that's what was said. I have stopped watching it to be fair x "

Might be an interesting one today, see how he deals with the Cummings debacle

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Well it appears BoJo has been found alive and well. He is going to lie again at todays Briefing. I bet he wont sack the vile creep Cummings.

[Removed by poster at 24/05/20 16:08:40]

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

You may as well send the best liar on a day like this. Bojo is top class in this field.

I think the family of the 13 year old boy who died alone in hospital would of liked to of seen him.....meanwhile, this fucking prick just does what he likes. Just think about that for a second.. which was why rules were changed so that people would not. "

When will the scales drop from people eyes? They like to think you are thick, you are not but you are literally letting them lie to you and you accept it.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

This is boris backing cummings and essentially saying fuck you to everyone who has abided by the coronavirus legislation..

Or he's grown a set..

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This is boris backing cummings and essentially saying fuck you to everyone who has abided by the coronavirus legislation..

Or he's grown a set.. "

if he is basically going to say "fuck you".. if dominic goes then i think boris has to go as well.... thats a big call

if he does say "fuck you" i don't think this is going to go down well at all!

"This is boris backing cummings and essentially saying fuck you to everyone who has abided by the coronavirus legislation..

Or he's grown a set.. "

I doubt he has grown a set ,sadly I feel it will be the former.

But it will not go away and will comeback to bite him.

Any shred of integrity this government had, disappeared in the last 24 hours. Yet people still defend this utter shower of a government. It makes me so angry that people can't see they are being lied to on a daily basis. The lies are becoming bigger and more brazen, as long as people accept it, it will get worse.

I think the family of the 13 year old boy who died alone in hospital would of liked to of seen him.....meanwhile, this fucking prick just does what he likes. Just think about that for a second.. which was why rules were changed so that people would not.

When will the scales drop from people eyes? They like to think you are thick, you are not but you are literally letting them lie to you and you accept it. "

are you really assuming I don't do my own research. I've been not believing all this panic from the start. And think lockdown is ott .. my comment was simply that after the story of the young boy left to die without any family the rules were changed to prevent that happening again. ( which btw other countries didnt do x)

in Lancashire

Or he's grown a set..

if he is basically going to say "fuck you".. if dominic goes then i think boris has to go as well.... thats a big call

if he does say "fuck you" i don't think this is going to go down well at all!"

It's either cummings sending his boy out with a planned text they've worked on for the last few hours or boris will announce cummings resignation..

Control of the message is being lost and this along with the u turn last week plus how this whole crisis is being handled is going to be the agenda unless the rot is stopped..

I think the family of the 13 year old boy who died alone in hospital would of liked to of seen him.....meanwhile, this fucking prick just does what he likes. Just think about that for a second.. which was why rules were changed so that people would not.

When will the scales drop from people eyes? They like to think you are thick, you are not but you are literally letting them lie to you and you accept it. are you really assuming I don't do my own research. I've been not believing all this panic from the start. And think lockdown is ott .. my comment was simply that after the story of the young boy left to die without any family the rules were changed to prevent that happening again. ( which btw other countries didnt do x)"

The virus is ott?? So we shouldn't of locked down? You don't think Cummings should go? You think Boris is competent? Ok...cool

Bristol

"Any shred of integrity this government had, disappeared in the last 24 hours. Yet people still defend this utter shower of a government. It makes me so angry that people can't see they are being lied to on a daily basis. The lies are becoming bigger and more brazen, as long as people accept it, it will get worse. "

Let's face it any leech with a blue collar and a Brexit tag around its neck was enough to get elected in December. And the Brexiters don't care about anything else. They would not even care if Boris Johnson had murdered his own mum as long as he delivers their ultimate fantasy.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Boris is to lead the update.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"Boris is to lead the update."

This will be interesting

I've not really been paying much attention to the news about Cummings.. I've just been and read about 10 different articles. Some in support. Some attacking and really right now I dont think its the most important thing to be concentrating on... deal with it later on.

Plus would anyone here like to be held account for what an unnamed witness has said. His first visit was to be fair within the remit of the rules as far as I'm aware. I know I've been spotted somewhere I genuinely wasnt ... and who is to say this isnt just someone looking to discredit him... possible.. yes.. likely.. no idea. And I'm no fan of his.

I have no idea if he is guilty or not but right now I'd rather like people concentrating on the important things rather than us behaving like we are.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"His first visit was to be fair within the remit of the rules as far as I'm aware. "

It was not.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"I've not really been paying much attention to the news about Cummings.. I've just been and read about 10 different articles. Some in support. Some attacking and really right now I dont think its the most important thing to be concentrating on... deal with it later on.

Plus would anyone here like to be held account for what an unnamed witness has said. His first visit was to be fair within the remit of the rules as far as I'm aware. I know I've been spotted somewhere I genuinely wasnt ... and who is to say this isnt just someone looking to discredit him... possible.. yes.. likely.. no idea. And I'm no fan of his.

I have no idea if he is guilty or not but right now I'd rather like people concentrating on the important things rather than us behaving like we are. "

Human beings at their worst unfortunately, news mob mentality on one person again, they will be back onto boris bashing again soon.

"I've not really been paying much attention to the news about Cummings.. I've just been and read about 10 different articles. Some in support. Some attacking and really right now I dont think its the most important thing to be concentrating on... deal with it later on.

I have no idea if he is guilty or not but right now I'd rather like people concentrating on the important things rather than us behaving like we are. "

Trouble is, that's what they want you to do. 'Ask us questions later'. 'Ask us about why so many died in care homes...later'. 'Ask about the Russia report...later'. 'Ask about who paid for my foreign holiday later'...

Trouble is, later never comes. Our democracy is literally being thrown on the floor and pissed on under our noses and we are sleepwalking into it.

I never expected this government to get it all right, but I expect honesty and not twisting of statistics and downright lies.

Lots of people would love to see their families but have not done so, and on the same situation Cummings was in. The double standards are just not acceptable.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

good old boris Churchill faceing the music

When will the scales drop from people eyes? They like to think you are thick, you are not but you are literally letting them lie to you and you accept it. are you really assuming I don't do my own research. I've been not believing all this panic from the start. And think lockdown is ott .. my comment was simply that after the story of the young boy left to die without any family the rules were changed to prevent that happening again. ( which btw other countries didnt do x)

The virus is ott?? So we shouldn't of locked down? You don't think Cummings should go? You think Boris is competent? Ok...cool"

you like twisting what people write if it doesnt fit your views. I had not mentioned cummings. You mentioned the boy dying alone. I simply said that they changed the rules. And yes I do think that the panic around the virus is ott. The excess deaths that the panic and lockdown are causing will soon outnumber the covid deaths. And I think that we wont know for many years what was the best course of action.. I read from all sides of a story. Rather than let hatred and bigotry rule my thoughts.

I didnt like Boris for a choice when he became PM but I have not been so sure if he was the wrong choice since this but I dont really know. What I do know is that if you look at many many other countries.. their complaints are the same as ours... and it's going to be a long road.

As to Cummings. As I said in my other post. I think it's a distraction from sorting out important things that we dont need... and its becoming a witch hunt in the uk for anyone that does anything some deam inexcusable... I dont know the full details... neither do any of us on here... so why the total anger and hate..

"Any shred of integrity this government had, disappeared in the last 24 hours. Yet people still defend this utter shower of a government. It makes me so angry that people can't see they are being lied to on a daily basis. The lies are becoming bigger and more brazen, as long as people accept it, it will get worse.

Let's face it any leech with a blue collar and a Brexit tag around its neck was enough to get elected in December. And the Brexiters don't care about anything else. They would not even care if Boris Johnson had murdered his own mum as long as he delivers their ultimate fantasy. "

Didn't realise this was another Brexit argument?

I have, however, heard several of the shadow cabinet comment on this but refusing to actually call for his resignation. Do they maybe prefer him to stay as they see him as a target should he still be around come next election time?

Or he's grown a set..

if he does say "fuck you" i don't think this is going to go down well at all!"

Why should Boris go too? Wasn't he in hospital around the time DC was on his Durham trip?

I agree if he says "fuck you" many more people will say fuck lockdown and just go out whenever and wherever they want.

Blackpool

It's amazing watching the left and little Jimmy krankie in Meltdown thinking they still have any power, when they are on the wrong side of an 80 seat majority, newsflash its not 2019 anymore,and to the mirror, disclose your evidence, name your 'anonymous source' or move on. This is getting old. we're moving onto phase 3 now didn't ya know.

"

I have no idea if he is guilty or not but right now I'd rather like people concentrating on the important things rather than us behaving like we are.

Human beings at their worst unfortunately, news mob mentality on one person again, they will be back onto boris bashing again soon. "

And if they sack him what then? It's just going to be a perfectly boring Sunday with no more horses to flock and the holy banging the scripture upside their heads. Might have to go out and photograph people not social distancing and see if the local press will print it.

In a Sparkly Dress

"

Human beings at their worst unfortunately, news mob mentality on one person again, they will be back onto boris bashing again soon.

And if they sack him what then? It's just going to be a perfectly boring Sunday with no more horses to flock and the holy banging the scripture upside their heads. Might have to go out and photograph people not social distancing and see if the local press will print it. "

Next weekends news will be about the schools opening up, I bet they are at schools filming the parents trying to get interviews on why would they risk their kids going back to school

Blackpool

Just watching BBC news, the lefts violins are getting smaller and smaller n more political every minute.... I smell Desperation.....

Bristol

"It's amazing watching the left and little Jimmy krankie in Meltdown thinking they still have any power, when they are on the wrong side of an 80 seat majority, newsflash its not 2019 anymore,and to the mirror, disclose your evidence, name your 'anonymous source' or move on. This is getting old. we're moving onto phase 3 now didn't ya know. "

Are you trying to convince yourself? Regardless of what happens with this, this gvt has lost a lot of credibility. The damage will be enormous. But feel free to pretend the contrary if it suits your narrative.

Bristol

"Just watching BBC news, the lefts violins are getting smaller and smaller n more political every minute.... I smell Desperation..... "

Wait for the third blade. I'd love it if the Guardian had a third blade to come out tonight. It could be a tidal wave for Boris too. So far, they've played it very well.

Blackpool

I'm not trying to convince anyone, it's not me lining up 3 minute sound bites on TV ever half hour, "he has to go, he has to go,lol.

Bristol

"I'm not trying to convince anyone, it's not me lining up 3 minute sound bites on TV ever half hour, "he has to go, he has to go,lol. "

Well, you probably enjoyed the Venezuela stories and all the dribble from your quality tabloid papers a few months ago. There are times in life when you need to grow balls (sorry no bad joke intended) and take it on the chin.

Blackpool

Third blade, WOW! is that similar to the second wave they said would happen to Florida, were 8 weeks in now, no sign......

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Boris talking shite !!!!

London

Cummings had "no alternative" Johnson says.

Absolute nonsense.

Newcastle and Gateshead

boris using the "good dad" defence.. thats ballsy.....

this isn't going to go down well...

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

How many voters has he just lost ?

Bristol

"Third blade, WOW! is that similar to the second wave they said would happen to Florida, were 8 weeks in now, no sign...... "

Your rockstar is on. Enjoy. Stay alert, detect lies and protect the brainwashing.

Is that a score draw or a home loss or an away win?

Bristol

"Is that a score draw or a home loss or an away win?

"

I'd go for an own goal.

In a Sparkly Dress

"How many voters has he just lost ?"

They will all change their minds again when he reopens the pubs later, public are fickle

Dumb or Dumber

He has just lost all credibility

London

Shows how much power Cummings has in government. Has all the Cabinet inc the PM completely under his thumb.

By *ove Bunnies2019Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Government are nothing but liars, feel betrayed, let down and disgusted with them.... Boris AND Dominic both need to go

"How many voters has he just lost ?

They will all change their minds again when he reopens the pubs later, public are fickle"

Next General Election is Thursday 2 May 2024.

Public memory won't last past self-centered thinking lol.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

He might be a twat but its seems he is a powerful one.

Just thought worth mentioning, is it not just a £1000 fine for breaking lockdown rules? If we are going to hang politicians for not sticking to same rules as us, should they not also receive the same consequences as us? Imagine if public lost their jobs for breaching rules, quarter of the population would now be unemployed. And the media, well their just the biggest hypocrites in this country, a bloody liability to everyone.

in Lancashire

"He might be a twat but its seems he is a powerful one. "

Any unelected advisor who got rid of the second highest position in the land is or has so much leverage over the top boy it will bring him down too..

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Boris is a fucking coward

in Lancashire

"Boris is a fucking coward"

But when someone is holding your nuts in a vice some will relate wholly to his stance..

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"He might be a twat but its seems he is a powerful one.

Any unelected advisor who got rid of the second highest position in the land is or has so much leverage over the top boy it will bring him down too..

"

I can't remember what I was going to say lol.

But yes balls and vice lol

When will the scales drop from people eyes? They like to think you are thick, you are not but you are literally letting them lie to you and you accept it. are you really assuming I don't do my own research. I've been not believing all this panic from the start. And think lockdown is ott .. my comment was simply that after the story of the young boy left to die without any family the rules were changed to prevent that happening again. ( which btw other countries didnt do x)

The virus is ott?? So we shouldn't of locked down? You don't think Cummings should go? You think Boris is competent? Ok...cool you like twisting what people write if it doesnt fit your views. I had not mentioned cummings. You mentioned the boy dying alone. I simply said that they changed the rules. And yes I do think that the panic around the virus is ott. The excess deaths that the panic and lockdown are causing will soon outnumber the covid deaths. And I think that we wont know for many years what was the best course of action.. I read from all sides of a story. Rather than let hatred and bigotry rule my thoughts.

I didnt like Boris for a choice when he became PM but I have not been so sure if he was the wrong choice since this but I dont really know. What I do know is that if you look at many many other countries.. their complaints are the same as ours... and it's going to be a long road.

As to Cummings. As I said in my other post. I think it's a distraction from sorting out important things that we dont need... and its becoming a witch hunt in the uk for anyone that does anything some deam inexcusable... I dont know the full details... neither do any of us on here... so why the total anger and hate.."

No hate, I feel we all deserve better. You don't and that's fine. I hope the worm turns for you, and it will. I just wonder what it's gonna take.

"Boris is a fucking coward"

So are the media, they have a chance to ask proper questions and they keep going on about DC. Perfect opportunity to ask decent questions and they don't!

Bristol

Boris Johnson is drowning live. I've never seen somebody so much out of his depth. The guy is useless and he has our destiny (Brexit) in his own hands.

By *utualpleasure42Man  over a year ago

enter location here

Love seeing Doris wriggling through this. what a scumbags.

How disrespectful to the public.

What a rat.

By *one_wolf.Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Good job Boris, doubling down and RIGHTLY defending an action that broke no laws and broke no guidelines..... Can we just move on from this

"Boris is a fucking coward

So are the media, they have a chance to ask proper questions and they keep going on about DC. Perfect opportunity to ask decent questions and they don't!"

Yep the media ripping the arse out of rubbish , Boris runs this country not the media . Love it if Boris said “F off you muppets ( media)

[Removed by poster at 24/05/20 17:36:59]

Bristol

I've always known we had a charlatan at Downing Street but I'd like to think that everybody knows it now.

So are the media, they have a chance to ask proper questions and they keep going on about DC. Perfect opportunity to ask decent questions and they don't!

Yep the media ripping the arse out of rubbish , Boris runs this country not the media . Love it if Boris said “F off you muppets ( media) "

Exactly.... there will be a thread in a minute saying nothing was covered and everyone is confused again

He's explained his decision whether you agree or not... move on and ask about the economy, work, schools, etc.

The actual important issues.

in Lancashire

So the guidance has not changed, if positive isolate at home..

Unless your name is Dominic cummings..

Cheers boris for clarifying..

Waffle....fucker needs a job on the beach front selling them when they open back up ffs

Yep the media ripping the arse out of rubbish , Boris runs this country not the media . Love it if Boris said “F off you muppets ( media)

Exactly.... there will be a thread in a minute saying nothing was covered and everyone is confused again

He's explained his decision whether you agree or not... move on and ask about the economy, work, schools, etc.

The actual important issues. "

Exactly well said I’m with you on that , move along nothing to see

Ffs another DC question arrrgghhhh ask a different question!

The actual important issues. "

Agree with all of the above

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Boris was in intensive care not long ago, when we've seen other survivors on tv they have looked wrecked afterwards.... Not ready to fight the press... They are only people lol but your right, Tory labour royals hang the lot vive la revolution oh that makes us French lol

in Lancashire

Yep the media ripping the arse out of rubbish , Boris runs this country not the media . Love it if Boris said “F off you muppets ( media) "

What he's actually said to everyone is do as your told but my advisor does not have to..

Anyone being objective would grasp that..

And millions who have followed the guidance can see just how empty boris's words today are..

Bristol

"Ffs another DC question arrrgghhhh ask a different question!"

Get over it. We've had to listen to the same Venezuela and communist accusations for years. Surely, you can live with the press and journalists questioning the PM about this for more than two days.

On top of this Boris is such an eloquent and good talker, you must be drinking his words.

West London

This is the advice on this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection#if-you-are-living-with-children

Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection

Updated 18 May 2020

"Main messages

if you live alone and you have symptoms of coronavirus illness (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started. (The ending isolation section below has more information)

after 7 days, if you do not have a high temperature, you do not need to continue to self-isolate. If you still have a high temperature, keep self-isolating until your temperature returns to normal. You do not need to self-isolate if you only have a cough or anosmia after 7 days, as these symptoms can last for several weeks after the infection has gone

if you live with others and you are the first in the household to have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), then you must stay at home for at least 7 days, but all other household members who remain well must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days. The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill. See the explanatory diagram

for anyone else in the household who starts displaying symptoms, they need to stay at home for at least 7 days from when the symptoms appeared, regardless of what day they are on in the original 14 day isolation period. The ending isolation section below has more information, and see the explanatory diagram

staying at home for 14 days will greatly reduce the overall amount of infection the household could pass on to others in the community

if you can, move any vulnerable individuals (such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions) out of your home, to stay with friends or family for the duration of the home isolation period

if you cannot move vulnerable people out of your home, stay away from them as much as possible

reduce the spread of infection in your home: wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water, or use hand sanitiser; cover coughs and sneezes

if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms:

do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital

you do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home

testing for coronavirus (COVID-19) is not needed if you’re staying at home

if you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home, or your condition gets worse, or your symptoms do not get better after 7 days, then use the NHS 111 online coronavirus (COVID-19) service. If you do not have internet access, call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999

if you develop new coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms at any point after ending your first period of isolation (self or household) then you need to follow the same guidance on self-isolation again"

Hmmm

Boris was squirming

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow.... that was bad!!!

he basically said we were all mugs for doing what we did, and praised cummings for doing what he did....

thats the lockdown now done.....

Country File on soon

in Lancashire

"This is the advice on this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection#if-you-are-living-with-children

Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection

Updated 18 May 2020

"Main messages

if you live alone and you have symptoms of coronavirus illness (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started. (The ending isolation section below has more information)

after 7 days, if you do not have a high temperature, you do not need to continue to self-isolate. If you still have a high temperature, keep self-isolating until your temperature returns to normal. You do not need to self-isolate if you only have a cough or anosmia after 7 days, as these symptoms can last for several weeks after the infection has gone

if you live with others and you are the first in the household to have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), then you must stay at home for at least 7 days, but all other household members who remain well must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days. The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill. See the explanatory diagram

for anyone else in the household who starts displaying symptoms, they need to stay at home for at least 7 days from when the symptoms appeared, regardless of what day they are on in the original 14 day isolation period. The ending isolation section below has more information, and see the explanatory diagram

staying at home for 14 days will greatly reduce the overall amount of infection the household could pass on to others in the community

if you can, move any vulnerable individuals (such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions) out of your home, to stay with friends or family for the duration of the home isolation period

if you cannot move vulnerable people out of your home, stay away from them as much as possible

reduce the spread of infection in your home: wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water, or use hand sanitiser; cover coughs and sneezes

if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms:

do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital

you do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home

testing for coronavirus (COVID-19) is not needed if you’re staying at home

if you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home, or your condition gets worse, or your symptoms do not get better after 7 days, then use the NHS 111 online coronavirus (COVID-19) service. If you do not have internet access, call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999

if you develop new coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms at any point after ending your first period of isolation (self or household) then you need to follow the same guidance on self-isolation again"

Hmmm"

Sorry but you missed out the new cummings clause invented by boris today..

Bristol

"Ffs another DC question arrrgghhhh ask a different question!"

Just for the record, can you tell me which of the ten or so questions he has answered. Waffling and puffing don't really count.

What he's actually said to everyone is do as your told but my advisor does not have to..

And millions who have followed the guidance can see just how empty boris's words today are.. "

If anyone should go it should be The health sec, he has put thousands of lives in danger. Who has DC put in danger? I dont particularly like DC but I would appreciate the questions being about more important issues. Like UK manufacturers who made ppe being turned down by the government. Etc.

All the important questions and issues are being missed because of a witch hunt.

In a Sparkly Dress

"wow.... that was bad!!!

he basically said we were all mugs for doing what we did, and praised cummings for doing what he did....

thats the lockdown now done....."

They are though, Jennie Harries clearly said on the 24th march that you could travel in exceptional circumstances and listed that parents who need help to look after a child as an exception

"Good job Boris, doubling down and RIGHTLY defending an action that broke no laws and broke no guidelines..... Can we just move on from this "

This is why we are going down the toilet...

"wow.... that was bad!!!

They are though, Jennie Harries clearly said on the 24th march that you could travel in exceptional circumstances and listed that parents who need help to look after a child as an exception "

When he has family in London?? I despair of this country.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"wow.... that was bad!!!

thats the lockdown now done....."

Gloucestershire

"wow.... that was bad!!!

They are though, Jennie Harries clearly said on the 24th march that you could travel in exceptional circumstances and listed that parents who need help to look after a child as an exception

When he has family in London?? I despair of this country."

Did this family offer? What's the situation between him and the family in London, are they close? Does he trust them enough with his child's life?

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Hmm evading questions, supporting his buddy, telling us what to do whilst they do what they want.

refusing to answer straight questions with straight answer ..

oh yeh hes a politician I forgot, cant expect anything else can we really !

In a Sparkly Dress

"wow.... that was bad!!!

When he has family in London?? I despair of this country."

Yes if he doesn't want them to look after his child, I have family close I wouldn't put my child with

in Lancashire

And millions who have followed the guidance can see just how empty boris's words today are..

If anyone should go it should be The health sec, he has put thousands of lives in danger. Who has DC put in danger? I dont particularly like DC but I would appreciate the questions being about more important issues. Like UK manufacturers who made ppe being turned down by the government. Etc.

All the important questions and issues are being missed because of a witch hunt. "

Did Hancock travel across the country when he was positive then?

All of those have been raised in here and people, mainly on the right have deflected, excused and said now us not the place to raise them..

Your post sounds more like preparing the scapegoat which Hancock is likely to be but the buck in a national crisis such as this stops at the top..

Baldrick from Black Adder , change of words to his poem . Moan moan moan . MOAN MOAN MOAN

Dont you just get the feeling that he had just been ordered to do that.

Talk about being a lackey

Gloucestershire

"Good job Boris, doubling down and RIGHTLY defending an action that broke no laws and broke no guidelines..... Can we just move on from this

This is why we are going down the toilet..."

Why? DC never broke guidelines or the law with the first report.... IF the second is true he should go but with moving his family across the country to protect his son is morally and legally right

in Lancashire

"wow.... that was bad!!!

They are though, Jennie Harries clearly said on the 24th march that you could travel in exceptional circumstances and listed that parents who need help to look after a child as an exception "

Cummings did not have it when he travelled to Durham, he should have followed the guidelines..

They are simple enough that tens of thousands of other people have done so..

All the important questions and issues are being missed because of a witch hunt.

All of those have been raised in here and people, mainly on the right have deflected, excused and said now us not the place to raise them..

Your post sounds more like preparing the scapegoat which Hancock is likely to be but the buck in a national crisis such as this stops at the top.. "

Does it matter if he was positive, he was in a car.... hardly taking the train and licking the walls. I can understand 1 question on DC but several is plain stupid.

Would of been easier to sack DC then defend him.

London

"wow.... that was bad!!!

Yes if he doesn't want them to look after his child, I have family close I wouldn't put my child with"

He's a wealthy, well connected, influential person. He could have found someone to help out in London, even if he had to hire a private nurse or housekeeper.

The suggestion that traveling was his only option is nonsense.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Absolute train wreck of a briefing, just watched the beginning of the end of a political career

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"wow.... that was bad!!!

Yes if he doesn't want them to look after his child, I have family close I wouldn't put my child with

He's a wealthy, well connected, influential person. He could have found someone to help out in London, even if he had to hire a private nurse or housekeeper.

"

Do you have kids? I wouldn't leave my child with a stranger. Also, does anyone know what the circumstances of his family in London were? Maybe they couldn't look after the child.

Everyone just needs to let it go now.

in Lancashire

Your post sounds more like preparing the scapegoat which Hancock is likely to be but the buck in a national crisis such as this stops at the top..

Does it matter if he was positive, he was in a car.... hardly taking the train and licking the walls. I can understand 1 question on DC but several is plain stupid.

Would of been easier to sack DC then defend him. "

Cummings has something on boris, he won't sack him till the 22 Committee say so but the damage will continue..

This is a huge gamble and if tomorrow's papers have further on this then he'll have to go..

He followed the rules to the letter, Boris showed leadership by not bowing down to media pressure like some wimp leaders would.

London

"wow.... that was bad!!!

Do you have kids? I wouldn't leave my child with a stranger. Also, does anyone know what the circumstances of his family in London were? Maybe they couldn't look after the child.

Everyone just needs to let it go now."

The idea that he could not find one single person he trusted in London to help him is absurd, I'm sorry.

in Lancashire

"wow.... that was bad!!!

Everyone just needs to let it go now."

They his parents did not leave the child with anyone..

They broke the guidance, drove to another place whilst one positive and stayed together..

Which they could have done in London?

The media love fuc@king people up , what they don’t know they make up . Not got the brains to report on anything positive, why ? Because the vast majority of the public love a good witch hunt with a hanging

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Would of been easier to sack DC then defend him.

Cummings has something on boris, he won't sack him till the 22 Committee say so but the damage will continue..

This is a huge gamble and if tomorrow's papers have further on this then he'll have to go..

"

Boris pointedly avoided answering Preston's direct question re Cummings movements while isolating.. Watch this space

"He followed the rules to the letter, Boris showed leadership by not bowing down to media pressure like some wimp leaders would. "

Exactly, would of been much easier to sack him.

Maybe he should of, so people can whinge about something else that is pointless like Boris's arm movements or the way he speaks

I'm not sure what's more shocking:

That the Government haven't bowed to pressure from the Press.

or

Taken the advice offered here on FAB.

By *ove Bunnies2019Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

He drove 200 odd miles with his wife who had symptoms of the virus, to his elderly parents house, by the time they got there they could have ALL had the virus. It’s inexcusable.

Dudley

"wow.... that was bad!!!

The idea that he could not find one single person he trusted in London to help him is absurd, I'm sorry.

"

No it isn't. I know loafs of people but I wouldn't leave my child with them. What about the circumstances of those people he could ask for help? Maybe they weren't in a position to help.

Why are you all trying to pick apart his life? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? This is a witch hunt pure and simple, I'd have done exactly the same thing in those circumstances and I wouldn't have apologised for it.

If, however, it's proven that he didn't stay in isolation, then he should resign because that's a blatant disregard for the rules.

"I'm not sure what's more shocking:

That the Government haven't bowed to pressure from the Press.

or

Taken the advice offered here on FAB.

"

Pmsl

Gloucestershire

"He drove 200 odd miles with his wife who had symptoms of the virus, to his elderly parents house, by the time they got there they could have ALL had the virus. It’s inexcusable. "

Or let this situation run

They stay at home, both get the symptoms and unable to look after Alex, Alex dies.....

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"The media love fuc@king people up , what they don’t know they make up . Not got the brains to report on anything positive, why ? Because the vast majority of the public love a good witch hunt with a hanging "

I think what people want is a government that lead by example as well as rhetoric.

I have no love of politicians (of any party) or journalists.

Who the hell do we trust and believe, for me I neither trust nor believe any of them.

I know the virus exists, I know I can stay safe (hopefully) by reducing my contact with others, what DC or BJ do I don't care unless they come near me !

I cant stop idiots being idiots and I am not going to try.

Dudley

"wow.... that was bad!!!

They broke the guidance, drove to another place whilst one positive and stayed together..

Which they could have done in London? "

They went there in case they both became severely ill and couldn't take care of their child. Why is that so difficult to understand? If they had waited they might have been unable to get there at all which then might have put their child at risk.

There's some serious nasty, hate filled people on these forums. God forbid should someone take preemptive action to prevent their child being put at risk.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

This briefing is just laughable and disrespectful to us.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Let the impotent rage run through you.

Onto the next one. Wonder what cock up will happen next?

"wow.... that was bad!!!

They went there in case they both became severely ill and couldn't take care of their child. Why is that so difficult to understand? If they had waited they might have been unable to get there at all which then might have put their child at risk.

There's some serious nasty, hate filled people on these forums. God forbid should someone take preemptive action to prevent their child being put at risk. "

Agree with you there and they are all mostly in this thread.

"The media love fuc@king people up , what they don’t know they make up . Not got the brains to report on anything positive, why ? Because the vast majority of the public love a good witch hunt with a hanging "

Fully agree. Media should ask a range of queations not just stick on the most controversial.

"

No hate, I feel we all deserve better. You don't and that's fine. I hope the worm turns for you, and it will. I just wonder what it's gonna take. "

can you not just accept that people can have different views from you... doesn't make you or anyone else right or wrong. And dont need you to hope for anything for me. I'm happy with my how my own thoughts work.

As for today. I got bored of the questions... people whinge and moan that they want the PM to be on question time.. then waste the questions imo.

Newcastle and Gateshead

someone has either hacked the uk civil service twitter account.... or won't have a job on tuesday morning....

wow!!!

"Let the impotent rage run through you.

Onto the next one. Wonder what cock up will happen next?"

It will be back to the schools next weekend .

The media's new bone.

Boris, you're a fucking disgrace

"

No hate, I feel we all deserve better. You don't and that's fine. I hope the worm turns for you, and it will. I just wonder what it's gonna take. can you not just accept that people can have different views from you... doesn't make you or anyone else right or wrong. And dont need you to hope for anything for me. I'm happy with my how my own thoughts work.

As for today. I got bored of the questions... people whinge and moan that they want the PM to be on question time.. then waste the questions imo."

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"wow.... that was bad!!!

There's some serious nasty, hate filled people on these forums. God forbid should someone take preemptive action to prevent their child being put at risk. "

People need to question question question and, not let it go

milton keynes

I think he should go as its distracting from more important issues. Having said that why have we not been given evidence of the alleged other trips. All I see is things like someone thinks they saw someone that looks like him out and about. It's hardly evidence.

Also why is SKS not all over the legal claim made by D.C.? SKS is a legal expert he will know for sure if what he did was against the rules.

"wow.... that was bad!!!

this

This government is doing a great job of destroying itself. When people like Ian Dale start seeing through it, you know they are rotten to the core.

Cummings might have covid 19 again now. Watched the news 20 odd reporters pushing him and shouting into his face about social distancing, you couldn't make it up .

West London

I've posted the rules verbatim.

Dominic Cummings was not even ill when he drove to Durham and was perfectly capable of looking after his wife and child in his own home as the rules outline.

Apparently that situation did not change other than travelling several hundred miles away from his home.

"Just thought worth mentioning, is it not just a £1000 fine for breaking lockdown rules? If we are going to hang politicians for not sticking to same rules as us, should they not also receive the same consequences as us? Imagine if public lost their jobs for breaching rules, quarter of the population would now be unemployed. And the media, well their just the biggest hypocrites in this country, a bloody liability to everyone."

For me personally, DC should go simply because that is what has happened to the scientific officers who breached the rules, here and in Scotland. Them keeping their jobs would have been seen as undermining the govt strategy of stay home etc.

"

No hate, I feel we all deserve better. You don't and that's fine. I hope the worm turns for you, and it will. I just wonder what it's gonna take. can you not just accept that people can have different views from you... doesn't make you or anyone else right or wrong. And dont need you to hope for anything for me. I'm happy with my how my own thoughts work.

As for today. I got bored of the questions... people whinge and moan that they want the PM to be on question time.. then waste the questions imo."

Exactly this

"someone has either hacked the uk civil service twitter account.... or won't have a job on tuesday morning....

wow!!!"

I know!! Damn

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"This government is doing a great job of destroying itself. When people like Ian Dale start seeing through it, you know they are rotten to the core. "
Destroying itself what do you think is going to happen? a majority of 80. You have got 5 years of this government and probably another 5 after that as cant see anyone trusting labour with the debt we will be in after this, so i would just get used to it if i was you.

Dudley

"I think he should go as its distracting from more important issues. Having said that why have we not been given evidence of the alleged other trips. All I see is things like someone thinks they saw someone that looks like him out and about. It's hardly evidence.

Also why is SKS not all over the legal claim made by D.C.? SKS is a legal expert he will know for sure if what he did was against the rules."

Who is doing the distracting though? The media and the public, not DC.

in Lancashire

"wow.... that was bad!!!

There's some serious nasty, hate filled people on these forums. God forbid should someone take

preemptive action to prevent their child being put at risk. "

Her sisterives in London..

Granted you might not have good relations with your own family to not want to leave your own with if in a similar situation but we simply don't know the status of their relationship..

Not sure why you feel you are able to label others with a different view as being nasty and hate filled, not sure anyone but you has used the word hate thus far..

They did not leave the child with anyone on any case..

They travelled with a positive person in a car for hours, they put the child at risk of contracting the virus whereas had the followed the guidance cummings himself could have kept the child away from the source?

Boris Johnson talking about responsible parenting, or whatever drivel he was spouting...the same Boris Johnson who had to taken to court to accept parental responsibility for his illegitimate daughter...

Satire is officially dead...

"wow.... that was bad!!!

Is that now the advice being extended to all households with children in the U.K? If the adults become symptomatic/positive they can travel an unlimited distance across the country to be with/near extended family just incase they become seriously unwell and need assistance with childcare? I missed the briefing hence my question

"Boris Johnson talking about responsible parenting, or whatever drivel he was spouting...the same Boris Johnson who had to taken to court to accept parental responsibility for his illegitimate daughter...

Satire is officially dead..."

Ahhh getting personal

"Good job Boris, doubling down and RIGHTLY defending an action that broke no laws and broke no guidelines..... Can we just move on from this "

This coward will always find his defenders and fanboys

"Boris Johnson talking about responsible parenting, or whatever drivel he was spouting...the same Boris Johnson who had to taken to court to accept parental responsibility for his illegitimate daughter...

Ahhh getting personal "

Sorry, is it untrue though...???

West London

Anyone who contracted the virus and who stayed at home, protected the NHS and saved lives were mugs. Irresponsible in fact.

They should have driven across the country to stay with their parents IN CASE they had childcare needs.

Follow instincts not objective rules.

Message understood

Newcastle and Gateshead

oh dear... sky news reporter on twitter that the car at the center of the "barnard castle" incident WAS dominic cummings......

.... and discuss.....

West London

"wow.... that was bad!!!

There's some serious nasty, hate filled people on these forums. God forbid should someone take preemptive action to prevent their child being put at risk.

Is that now the advice being extended to all households with children in the U.K? If the adults become symptomatic/positive they can travel an unlimited distance across the country to be with/near extended family just incase they become seriously unwell and need assistance with childcare? I missed the briefing hence my question"

Actually, yes. That is now the advice

in Lancashire

"wow.... that was bad!!!

Is that now the advice being extended to all households with children in the U.K? If the adults become symptomatic/positive they can travel an unlimited distance across the country to be with/near extended family just incase they become seriously unwell and need assistance with childcare? I missed the briefing hence my question"

The guidance has not changed..

Boris, and fair play to him for saying it without laughing has reiterated that if a person is positive then stay home..

Others in the same household should isolate also..

No travelling..

Stay safe all..

Peace and love..

"Anyone who contracted the virus and who stayed at home, protected the NHS and saved lives were mugs. Irresponsible in fact.

They should have driven across the country to stay with their parents IN CASE they had childcare needs.

Follow instincts not objective rules.

Message understood "

Give up, people are lost. This government could set fire to an orphanage and people would be falling over themselves to find some justification. It's farcical now

"oh dear... sky news reporter on twitter that the car at the center of the "barnard castle" incident WAS dominic cummings......

.... and discuss....."

Done and dusted - next media hit squad.

Ahhh getting personal "

How things have changed in the morals of our parliament...remember the christine keeler affair?

They have just possibly got away with murder,if not manslaughter.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"oh dear... sky news reporter on twitter that the car at the center of the "barnard castle" incident WAS dominic cummings......

.... and discuss....."

Twitter tag please

London

"wow.... that was bad!!!

No it isn't. I know loafs of people but I wouldn't leave my child with them. What about the circumstances of those people he could ask for help? Maybe they weren't in a position to help.

Why are you all trying to pick apart his life? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? This is a witch hunt pure and simple, I'd have done exactly the same thing in those circumstances and I wouldn't have apologised for it.

If, however, it's proven that he didn't stay in isolation, then he should resign because that's a blatant disregard for the rules. "

I get that you're thinking of what you would do, but Cummings has resources that we don't.

He could have had a driver and car bring his parents down to live with him if necessary.

He went to Durham because he wanted to, not because he had no option.

Dudley

"wow.... that was bad!!!

There's some serious nasty, hate filled people on these forums. God forbid should someone take

preemptive action to prevent their child being put at risk.

Granted you might not have good relations with your own family to not want to leave your own with if in a similar situation but we simply don't know the status of their relationship..

Not sure why you feel you are able to label others with a different view as being nasty and hate filled, not sure anyone but you has used the word hate thus far..

They travelled with a positive person in a car for hours, they put the child at risk of contracting the virus whereas had the followed the guidance cummings himself could have kept the child away from the source?

"

They didn't leave the child with anyone in the end because they didn't become so ill that they couldn't take care of him. The child was already at risk because he lived in a house with a positive person, plus, did the child even catch it?

My point exactly, you don't know the relationships he has with those people so you cannot say he should have left his child with them, you don't even know if they were in a position to help, it's all speculation.

Yep, I used the word hate, and I stand by what I said, there are some hate filled people here, those calling for him to lose his job, calling him names etc, you don't think that's a pretty hateful thing to do?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"wow.... that was bad!!!

preemptive action to prevent their child being put at risk.

"

Dont you think by the time a mother finds out she has the virus a 4 year old would have contracted it by then if it was going to?

Oooops sorry thought I had signed into fab !

"someone has either hacked the uk civil service twitter account.... or won't have a job on tuesday morning....

wow!!!"

Go on....

milton keynes

"I think he should go as its distracting from more important issues. Having said that why have we not been given evidence of the alleged other trips. All I see is things like someone thinks they saw someone that looks like him out and about. It's hardly evidence.

Also why is SKS not all over the legal claim made by D.C.? SKS is a legal expert he will know for sure if what he did was against the rules.

Who is doing the distracting though? The media and the public, not DC."

I agree its the media mostly - you know those that break the rules while reporting D.C. for breaking the rules. How many of them will be sacked ?

Sadly we are where we are so think maybe he should go. He can always be brought back at a later date in calmer times