FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > What will be your trigger to meet again.

What will be your trigger to meet again.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leaserforPleasure OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

With mixed messages coming from the Government and the Media what will trigger you to meet again.

Will you wait until the Government gives the all clear which could be a very long time, until your particular circumstances mean you are in a relaxed group. Will you just think "take your chances".

Will you never meet again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 24/05/20 11:13:49]

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

When Fab says I can.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"With mixed messages coming from the Government and the Media what will trigger you to meet again.

Will you wait until the Government gives the all clear which could be a very long time, until your particular circumstances mean you are in a relaxed group. Will you just think "take your chances".

Will you never meet again."

Would say that our lives are more important than a bit of fun so we are in no rush if ever to get back.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first meet is always a social so I'm waiting for that sector to open up (pub, restaurant, cafe).

By *istyblue1967Man  over a year ago

manchester

what if it is still 2m social distancing in the pub

would you get intimate with a fabber ??

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

When I've been vaccinated

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

At some point soon I'm going to create a bubble that's bigger than my household. I'll see friends again. I won't be getting intimate with strangers but I haven't given up on sex

When an antibody test confirms I have had it or a vaccine.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

When there is vaccine or treatment and it's safe enough. Not taking chances for myself, but also got older family members that rely on me.

When it’s allowed that we are able to go and see your significant other

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Boris will announce this week about what will happen with non essential shops and more social contacts for the start of step 2 on june 1st.

If that includes entering households then most people who have current fwb will go ahead and meet them

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

"When I've been vaccinated "

What if there isn’t one ...... pretty sure there won’t be or that it’ll only be 50% effective

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

In the sanctimonious TV/ media propaganda world, everyone claim to be angels,"I find amazing just how many no mark celebs just happened to set up a house share in London the day before lockdown if you belive that"

In the real world however,folks are and have meeting.You only need to have a conversation with anyone in the line for the shops or look out of your window to find this out.

And just to be clear this was well before the DC issue.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Boris will announce this week about what will happen with non essential shops and more social contacts for the start of step 2 on june 1st.

If that includes entering households then most people who have current fwb will go ahead and meet them"

How will it be safe to meet your current fwb for sex? Being a fwb does not mean they won’t have the virus or be a carrier.

By *obbly2000Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

After this Dominic fiasco are you going to trust Boris

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

yep, as soon as i can ,

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

There is no vaccine coming any time soon,the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

No matter what Boris says or doesn't say next Monday won't change this. Its gonna be up to each individual to make their own judgement call.

I'm old enough to remember when they said lockdown was for capacity and to flattern the curve.

Life has risk...FACT.

It's never 100 per cent safe, there is and always was risk in meeting off the internet, multiple partners, sucking off all comers on a hot tub..not sure when we will meet, after schools go back etc and maybe when bubbles are allowed or more importantly when C wahts to. Interestingly, anyone on mills dating sites? What are people saying on there? I guess when people start meeting for love as well as sex as being of a poly mindset it can be the same. Or just random hard fucking too.so who knows?

D

Who knows, how long is a peice of string is the only answer.

Will be when the guidlines change, lockdown eases and both my fwb and I feel it is safe to do so.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"When I've been vaccinated "

Good luck with that wait.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

You can probably treat it like any other transmittance disease.

If you're looking to meet someone who lives alone, works from home and has kept to social distancing then the risk is low. If its someone who lives in a busy household and works around the public all day then it's more of a risk.

Follow your instinct and you'll soon be Cummings

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"With mixed messages coming from the Government and the Media what will trigger you to meet again.

when the national infection rate is very low and pubs, clubs and restaurants are open. Then we will be able to meet again.

Cal

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"Boris will announce this week about what will happen with non essential shops and more social contacts for the start of step 2 on june 1st.

If that includes entering households then most people who have current fwb will go ahead and meet them

How will it be safe to meet your current fwb for sex? Being a fwb does not mean they won’t have the virus or be a carrier. "

That's a risk you need to decide that you want to take, it's no different than going round your relatives house and hugging them, contact is contact

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

As soon as we can get on a flight to GC

Well travelling before was essentially illegal we all thought, that was debunked last night. The cases in most parts are now very small, and life has to carry on. Always said once it goes below a thousand cases a day, waiting for immunity is pointless until it’s proven and a vaccine isnt a given either, so below a 1000 new cases gives us a trigger point

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Use Zoom, you can meet virtually

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"You can probably treat it like any other transmittance disease.

If you're looking to meet someone who lives alone, works from home and has kept to social distancing then the risk is low. If its someone who lives in a busy household and works around the public all day then it's more of a risk.

Follow your instinct and you'll soon be Cummings "

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Truthfully, whilst I won't break whatever rules we currently have in place, I no longer believe or have confidence in them. That's nothing to do with good old Dom, but the last big changes from BoJo which were wishy-washy at best.

Honestly I feel like it's sort of been left to us a bit now to decide what we can safely do within the current restrictions, and as a result I'd have little issue meeting someone when things are eased further, provided I knew I wasn't going to meet anyone vulnerable for 7 days thereafter (to see if symptoms manifest).

To me the risk is so low if you meet someone who's been verified often and seems trustworthy enough to tell you if they're ill (yes I know, there's still a risk they've got it but aren't displaying, but I did say the risk is low), that it's entirely fine to proceed on that basis. Again, it's being sensible. I appreciate a shag isn't exactly pivotal for getting the economy moving forward, but I think a general attitude of accepting reasonable risk and taking reasonable precautions is a really good way forwards once the numbers fall a little more.

Disclaimer: I'm a random bloke on the Internet with no scientific qualifications, and only access to the same news information as everyone else. This is how I personally feel on the matter based on the information I have seen myself.

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

as i said on one of these posts the other day there is no cure for covid,

a vaxine maybe months / years away if ever.

you cant social distance in swingers clubs.

you will be swapping body fluids, either by kissing or oral sex,

so i guess people will have to make a personal choice . do they ever swing again, yes or no . simple.

all i can say is, i will as soon as possible.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Use Zoom, you can meet virtually "
cyber doesnt do it for me.

To answer the op... as soon as we can meet outside of our household I shall do so

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

When mr Cummings says its ok

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We will use our own common sense and weigh up the risks.

Every individuals personal circumstances are different so there is no right or wrong answer.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"There is no vaccine coming any time soon,the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

No matter what Boris says or doesn't say next Monday won't change this. Its gonna be up to each individual to make their own judgement call.

I'm old enough to remember when they said lockdown was for capacity and to flattern the curve.

Life has risk...FACT.

"

Most sensible answer yet. People seem to forget about the thousands and thousands of people who have recovered. The media portray only the doom and gloom and scare people, and sadly people absorb it all. People need to take a step back and look at the much bigger picture.

By *uyfrombristolMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Indeed, that was a sensible post.

The thing I've found strange about all of this on Fab is the number of sanctimonious statuses/posts from a minority of people, some of whom used to think nothing of sucking off multiple cocks or shagging anything that moved in one sitting like they were immortal... Suddenly they're absurdly concerned with risk! Conversely, they're all waiting for a magically 'go' for either the site or the government, like that is some sort of guarantee that it's 'safe' to start indulging in inherently risky practises!

As the poster above said, life is full of risk. You can mitigate, but not eliminate. With the likelihood that there is no vaccine forthcoming in the immediate future (or possibly ever) society is going to have to reevaluate a great many things. Interestingly, I read today that the development of a vaccine is being hampered because cases are declining so rapidly they are fearful there won't be a big enough sample group to test effectiveness.

Sure, you could attempt to stay at home in permanent lock-down for the rest of your life to mitigate the small risk (and it is small) that you might catch it or (smaller still) die from it, but what sort of existence is that? We may need to make a few changes to our lifestyles (some for the better I feel), but ultimately people are social creatures and will not willingly isolate themselves indefinitely. If that were the case our species would have gone extinct many years ago.

Personally I've made my peace with it. I've taken sensible precautions, but I need to shop, exercise and indeed have contact with my young son from my previous LTR. In the latter case I know my ex has a new partner whose kids visit them, but I'm not going to sacrifice time with my son because of that, neither do I have the power to prevent her exposing their household to said 'risk'. If I get it - and I may already have had it and been asymptomatic - I'll hopefully be one of the overwhelming majority with either no/minor symptoms, or I'll feel shit for a while and recover. If I don't, well I'm not immortal and will die of something at some point. The current measures aren't designed to stop people from getting it, but to prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed.

I'm not trying to lessen or belittle the experiences of those who have been affected by the virus, but - and this will sound cold - I live in a city of almost 700,000 people and under 300 have died (I've yet to see the breakdown of age/race etc, but I can make an educated guess). I feel for those affected in the same way I'd feel for those who lose someone to any other virus (flu, for example), but this isn't really living and it has to end some time.

It's patently obvious people are still meeting on here during lock-down anyway. I've seen statuses and veris that are clearly current, but they go unpunished.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I don`t plan meeting or clubbing until April next year.

Hibernating in meantime.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

As someone who is shielding due to asthma I will be practicing social distancing from beyond when the rules have been relaxed. I’ve spent the last 10 weeks inside my house. It’s taken an immense mental effort to stay shielded this long. I’m not going waste that effort by rushing out to meet any random as soon as the restrictions are are eased

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Once I’ve had a proper haircut. I don’t think I could meet anyone, no matter how understanding in this state

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"After this Dominic fiasco are you going to trust Boris "

Yes, unless you can quote me what law Dominic broke because none of the lynch mob can.

Even the guidelines state-

“If you are living with children

Keep following this advice to the best of your ability, however, we are aware that not all these measures will be possible.”

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"When there is vaccine or treatment and it's safe enough. Not taking chances for myself, but also got older family members that rely on me."

Never then x

ashby de la zouch

For me I dont yet know

Just not enough data

It will be a moral decision

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"In the sanctimonious TV/ media propaganda world, everyone claim to be angels,"I find amazing just how many no mark celebs just happened to set up a house share in London the day before lockdown if you belive that"

In the real world however,folks are and have meeting.You only need to have a conversation with anyone in the line for the shops or look out of your window to find this out.

And just to be clear this was well before the DC issue. "

"After this Dominic fiasco are you going to trust Boris

Yes, unless you can quote me what law Dominic broke because none of the lynch mob can.

Even the guidelines state-

“If you are living with children

Keep following this advice to the best of your ability, however, we are aware that not all these measures will be possible.” "

Also there are guidelines for people at risk of violence. The media and the mob threatening him are also to blame.

Once I've had my test at Barnard Castle... If I can drive that far safely the bojo says its ok

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm in no rush. Maybe next year.

My own instinct. She never lets me down

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"My own instinct. She never lets me down "

Couldn't agree more.

By *nterracialDesiresCouple (MM)  over a year ago

London / Essex

When fabs'meets pages reopen.

ashby de la zouch

"My own instinct. She never lets me down

Couldn't agree more. "

Ok

Two people

Use there own instinct

One meets tomorrow

One meets next year

One of them or both are wrong

I always smile when numerous people say their instincts are never wrong yet their opinions differ

Couldn't agree more. "

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

When fab says its OK to meet ill think about it. But with nowhere to meet socially thats a worry. I wouldn't feel comfortable going to a "strangers" home no matter how much I messaged them on here or spoke to them on the phone. Its a tough call, no doubt there's those who haven't had any in months who are gagging for it and the first opportunity they get they will take.

I locked down with a friend before this all kicked off and so glad I did. I know, plenty of people who idid it, don't think it was supposedly just celebs?

By *iproperswingersCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

"There is no vaccine coming any time soon,the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Life has risk...FACT.

"

Here, here

Your absolutely right.. And life always has risks...

6 weeks we stayed in our 'bubble', we are relaxing a bit now.. Xx

Rainham

Couldn't agree more.

"

Exactly that, my instinct and logical thinking made me originally think it was never gonna be bad for healthy people but the risk was too much to determine so we both lockdowned for 6/7 weeks, then started to relax this after we could see a viable pattern in the numbers... Common sense really

Char xx

Rainham

"Once I’ve had a proper haircut. I don’t think I could meet anyone, no matter how understanding in this state"

Haha.

Everyone is starting to look like homeless surfers loool xx

By *ove Bunnies2019Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Is anyone going to actually wait until Monday before they go and meet their group of 6 loved ones/friends? X

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

"Is anyone going to actually wait until Monday before they go and meet their group of 6 loved ones/friends? X"

Well we were allowed to do it here from last week so I've done it with friends.

But organising meets is different to a few drinks in the garden

For us it will be a decision that feels right for us both. Definitely won't just jump in to meeting and playing mate social distancing meets drinks in the garden etc....will just see what the outcome of the current easing results in..life is a risk and no one gets out of it alive thats for sure but we do want to continue to enjoy it why we still have it and not be stupid and make efforts to shorten it...

» Add a new message to this topic