FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > From The Horses Mouth 2

From The Horses Mouth 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So he went to Barnard castle to test his eye sight? Interesting ,

"So he went to Barnard castle to test his eye sight? Interesting , "

Testing his ability to drive he said.

The reporter who can’t pronounce his R’s makes me laugh

A sign of stupidity is asking the same question over and over thinking the answer would be different everytime.

"So he went to Barnard castle to test his eye sight? Interesting ,

Testing his ability to drive he said."

Ah sorry, does having the virus make you forget how to drive?

"A sign of stupidity is asking the same question over and over thinking the answer would be different everytime. "

Media haven’t worked it out yet

I'm not a Tory. I'm viewing this from the 'outside'.

He also has a good point that there was a lot of other things going on at the time. BJ was in hospital.

The scenes yesterday/ today with the photographers hounding him outside his house make me feel sick.

I just wish the press would ask the press about SD'ing the press lol

Testing his ability to drive he said."

I have done that before after being ill. I might feel fine walking round the house but then after a bit of exertion feel crap again.

"A sign of stupidity is asking the same question over and over thinking the answer would be different everytime.

Media haven’t worked it out yet "

Einstien was aware of that too. lol

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Well someone’s predictions were off the mark again

Big Daddy Cum Cum must feel like he’s gripping the rail in the dock.

I have done that before after being ill. I might feel fine walking round the house but then after a bit of exertion feel crap again. "

I've had it the other ways about - feeling like crap then getting up washing dishes and feeling better.

"I'm not a Tory. I'm viewing this from the 'outside'.

He also has a good point that there was a lot of other things going on at the time. BJ was in hospital.

The scenes yesterday/ today with the photographers hounding him outside his house make me feel sick.

I just wish the press would ask the press about SD'ing the press lol"

!!

Ah sorry, does having the virus make you forget how to drive? "

No but can effect your eye's. Did you not watch the statement.

"I'm not a Tory. I'm viewing this from the 'outside'.

I just wish the press would ask the press about SD'ing the press lol"

I must admit that he was far better at handling the questions that I thought (he will have known what they were going to ask beforehand though ) . The first part regarding child care seems to be genuine, the Barnard castle trip is a bit dodgy. This story isn’t going anywhere though

Ah sorry, does having the virus make you forget how to drive? No but can effect your eye's. Did you not watch the statement. "

Lol he said that he was testing his ability to drive and they agreed it was okay after the drive down the road.

North Bucks

Barnard Castle is well and truly on the map now.

I have done that before after being ill. I might feel fine walking round the house but then after a bit of exertion feel crap again.

I've had it the other ways about - feeling like crap then getting up washing dishes and feeling better."

Washing dishes has never had that effect on me.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Oh that's cleared that up then xxx

"Barnard Castle is well and truly on the map now. "

Wanna go lol - cya there.

Ah sorry, does having the virus make you forget how to drive? No but can effect your eye's. Did you not watch the statement. "

Yes, just because he said something doesn’t mean it’s true, his answers will be scrutinised, you aren’t so naive that to think people will accept his answers as gospel

So, say all this is valid, just apologise for the way it's been handled. It would go a long way, but,he won't. That tells you all you need to know. The arrogance is so apparent

Ah sorry, does having the virus make you forget how to drive? No but can effect your eye's. Did you not watch the statement.

Lol he said that he was testing his ability to drive and they agreed it was okay after the drive down the road."

So he definitely didn’t get out of the car and he came straight back? Let’s see what is discovered

North Bucks

Aside from the stumble bumming he is handling these questions reasonably consideration his reputation as a prickly arse.

Bet he wishes he could let loose a few Malcolm Tucker fucks.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Ah sorry, does having the virus make you forget how to drive? No but can effect your eye's. Did you not watch the statement.

Yes, just because he said something doesn’t mean it’s true, his answers will be scrutinised, you aren’t so naive that to think people will accept his answers as gospel "

nope. I'm sure there will be CCTV. To be honest I think it should be left now to the police investigation

"Aside from the stumble bumming he is handling these questions reasonably consideration his reputation as a prickly arse.

Bet he wishes he could let loose a few Malcolm Tucker fucks. "

He is currently in no10 slapping Boris around

"So, say all this is valid, just apologise for the way it's been handled. It would go a long way, but,he won't. That tells you all you need to know. The arrogance is so apparent"

I thought he apologised within the first few minutes of his statement.

He also agreed he should have come out and discussed what happened earlier, because the media were reporting incorrect details.

Think the media will have to find a new toy to play with,or maybe ask some proper questions. Like testing, schools and care homes.

I think he does need to be a little contrite and say 'sorry for the fuss this has all caused' - but these were the reasons.

He was worried his eyesight wasn’t good enough to be able to safely drive so he packed his wife and child into the car and took a drive.

Would you you risk your wife and child as well as yourself to check to see whether your eyes were up to driving?

"So, say all this is valid, just apologise for the way it's been handled. It would go a long way, but,he won't. That tells you all you need to know. The arrogance is so apparent

I thought he apologised within the first few minutes of his statement.

He also agreed he should have come out and discussed what happened earlier, because the media were reporting incorrect details. "

Nope, no apology, no contrition.

Yes, just because he said something doesn’t mean it’s true, his answers will be scrutinised, you aren’t so naive that to think people will accept his answers as gospel nope. I'm sure there will be CCTV. To be honest I think it should be left now to the police investigation "

Of course, I believe the child care story , I don’t believe the Barnard castle trip excuse, that smells like bull shit

"He was worried his eyesight wasn’t good enough to be able to safely drive so he packed his wife and child into the car and took a drive.

Would you you risk your wife and child as well as yourself to check to see whether your eyes were up to driving?"

On a 30 mile trip, dubious

"Think the media will have to find a new toy to play with,or maybe ask some proper questions. Like testing, schools and care homes. "

Why, this car crash is leaving us with more questions than it’s giving us answers?

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Is Barnard Castle a well-known dogging site guys?

"Is Barnard Castle a well-known dogging site guys?"

Hahaha

Erm.....

"He was worried his eyesight wasn’t good enough to be able to safely drive so he packed his wife and child into the car and took a drive.

Would you you risk your wife and child as well as yourself to check to see whether your eyes were up to driving?

On a 30 mile trip, dubious "

A 60 mile round trip to beautiful Barmard Castle, on his wife’s birthday...

On a 30 mile trip, dubious "

During which his child conveniently needed a pee (but managed to hold it in all the way to Durham),and he felt dizzy, which conveniently explains them all being out of the car

?“I didn’t want to expose my friends to a deadly virus but my niece...” ?

The more I see and hear from this guy the more I like him. Don't apologise if you haven't done anything wrong.

The left-wing media James O'Brian types, and their sheep, have been spunking in their pink, frilly knickers for a chance like this... and now they're watching it all slip away.

"Is Barnard Castle a well-known dogging site guys?"

Maybe that was the reason he went,

Yes, just because he said something doesn’t mean it’s true, his answers will be scrutinised, you aren’t so naive that to think people will accept his answers as gospel nope. I'm sure there will be CCTV. To be honest I think it should be left now to the police investigation "

More waste of public money then

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

So he didn't ask anyone in London for help.

So the rule is now if you're a parent and you have covid, you don't have to try at all to find support near by you, you can drive to where you want.

That's worrying. How are we going to do contact tracing if people with covid can travel without even trying to find another option?

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

you don't need to get in a car to test your eyesight. If theres any doubt about your vision then you're driving illegally.

2. Why not set off to London from Durham, and return to Durham if not fit.

3. Does his wife drive?

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

What a load of shit coming from that's dicks mouth.Why doesn't one of the press just be honest an tell him no one believe a word he says.

"Think the media will have to find a new toy to play with,or maybe ask some proper questions. Like testing, schools and care homes. "

Yeah, but they get lied to a out that as well. How do you deal with a government that counts the nose and throat swab as two tests, effectively counting the same person twice??

Go on D.C. deliver a flying head butt to the media scum

"The more I see and hear from this guy the more I like him. Don't apologise if you haven't done anything wrong.

The left-wing media James O'Brian types, and their sheep, have been spunking in their pink, frilly knickers for a chance like this... and now they're watching it all slip away. "

You mean, people that like evidence rather than guff??

"The more I see and hear from this guy the more I like him. Don't apologise if you haven't done anything wrong.

The left-wing media James O'Brian types, and their sheep, have been spunking in their pink, frilly knickers for a chance like this... and now they're watching it all slip away. "

The cult of Dom and Boris is strong here, looking into Doms eyes, not around the eyes ,

look into his eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around his eyes, look into his eyes, you're under

"Go on D.C. deliver a flying head butt to the media scum "

I take it you'd be one of those that voted to not be ruled over by unelected bureaucrats?..... newsflash....

Yes, just because he said something doesn’t mean it’s true, his answers will be scrutinised, you aren’t so naive that to think people will accept his answers as gospel nope. I'm sure there will be CCTV. To be honest I think it should be left now to the police investigation

More waste of public money then "

personally I wouldn't have wasted this much time on a no story. But I'm not on a witch hunt. I think there are far more important things going on but I'm not a journalist

By *one_wolf.Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

The left-wing media James O'Brian types, and their sheep, have been spunking in their pink, frilly knickers for a chance like this... and now they're watching it all slip away.

You mean, people that like evidence rather than guff??"

Evidence like the mirror and guardian said about a police officer went to the home? That kind of evidence that was false

"Go on D.C. deliver a flying head butt to the media scum "

He doesn’t have the strength to let out a fart never mind a head butt.

Evidence like the mirror and guardian said about a police officer went to the home? That kind of evidence that was false"

They did go to the home , keep up

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i'd like to make an apology...

remember that i have called the priti patel and the boris johnson daily press briefings "shitshows"

i'd like to take that back....

THIS is a shitshow!!!!

"Go on D.C. deliver a flying head butt to the media scum

I take it you'd be one of those that voted to not be ruled over by unelected bureaucrats?..... newsflash...."

The whole of the Civil Service are un-elected bureaucrats.

Gloucestershire

Evidence like the mirror and guardian said about a police officer went to the home? That kind of evidence that was false

They did go to the home , keep up "

Not according to Durham police

I take it you'd be one of those that voted to not be ruled over by unelected bureaucrats?..... newsflash....

The whole of the Civil Service are un-elected bureaucrats."

Oops, don't tell people that!!!

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

So he went to Barnard Castle to test drive? How convenient that it happens to be a beauty spot. He didn't end up test driving in a shithole in the suburbs of Durham.

London

Yes, but they're not usually the most powerful person in government.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

All the cabinet have lied to protect him! He is the one pulling all the strings of government. He has power, influence, money. But we are to believe it is utterly impossible for him to get emergency child care assistance in London?

There are key workers on minimum wage, no job security, no money in the bank, who have damn near killed themselves trying to keep their families safe under the worst of conditions. Cummings plea of "no alternative" is a kick in the teeth to all those genuine people. He is pissing on the graves of those who have died.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Can his wife drive? Haven't heard it mentioned!

Evidence like the mirror and guardian said about a police officer went to the home? That kind of evidence that was false"

They didn’t say a police officer went to the home, they said a police officer spoke to the family.

Really? but the Brexit lovers don’t like un elected bureaucrats? So your saying that we are still run by un elected bureaucrats?

Yes, but they're not usually the most powerful person in government. "

I think that you will find they are extremely powerfull and outlive and outlast any government by 35 years or more.

Gloucestershire

They didn’t say a police officer went to the home, they said a police officer spoke to the family."

The mirror said a police officer went to the home and spoke about the guidelines of Corona.....

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

It's ironic that the hate mob outside his house has giving him an excuse for his thinking.

Also the media are asking pretty much the same question time after time.

Really? but the Brexit lovers don’t like un elected bureaucrats? So your saying that we are still run by un elected bureaucrats? "

More than 'the people' realise.

London

I think that you will find they are extremely powerfull and outlive and outlast any government by 35 years or more."

If you don't think Cummings has a unique position compared to other civil servants both past and present you've not been paying attention.

"So he went to Barnard Castle to test drive? How convenient that it happens to be a beauty spot. He didn't end up test driving in a shithole in the suburbs of Durham. "

Yeah, but to make sure he was safe to drive he took his wife and child, then he drove for 30 mins just to make double sure

By *unguy2757Man  over a year ago

newcastle

"So he went to Barnard Castle to test drive? How convenient that it happens to be a beauty spot. He didn't end up test driving in a shithole in the suburbs of Durham. "
...suburbs of Durham shitholes??? There’s none.

Gloucestershire

"So he went to Barnard Castle to test drive? How convenient that it happens to be a beauty spot. He didn't end up test driving in a shithole in the suburbs of Durham.

Yeah, but to make sure he was safe to drive he took his wife and child, then he drove for 30 mins just to make double sure "

Better to do 30mins than hours and realising he was fucked

Newcastle and Gateshead

They didn’t say a police officer went to the home, they said a police officer spoke to the family."

they did... in a statement about 15 minutes before this started on april 1st....

I think that you will find they are extremely powerfull and outlive and outlast any government by 35 years or more.

If you don't think Cummings has a unique position compared to other civil servants both past and present you've not been paying attention. "

Oh of course I haven't - insults insults really convince me of your side.

"It's ironic that the hate mob outside his house has giving him an excuse for his thinking.

Also the media are asking pretty much the same question time after time. "

I know, and he still hasn’t given a true-full answer. Tbh the media outside his house has been disgraceful, but that’s the way of the world

If you don't think Cummings has a unique position compared to other civil servants both past and present you've not been paying attention.

Oh of course I haven't - insults insults really convince me of your side."

How on earth was his response insulting???

London

Oh of course I haven't - insults insults really convince me of your side."

'you've not been paying attention' is an observation, not an insult, but ok.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So he went to Barnard Castle to test drive? How convenient that it happens to be a beauty spot. He didn't end up test driving in a shithole in the suburbs of Durham.

Yeah, but to make sure he was safe to drive he took his wife and child, then he drove for 30 mins just to make double sure

Better to do 30mins than hours and realising he was fucked "

and then have blurred vision and drive 30 miles (45 minutes) back....

'you've not been paying attention' is an observation, not an insult, but ok."

Because you feel you know that right! Funny the way people argue that if someone elses oping is different they must NOT have been paying attention

Better to do 30mins than hours and realising he was fucked "

Yeah, good thinking, it’s essential you take your wife and child with you when your not sure if you can drive.

Love the fact he is blaming the media....his own wife wrote an article saying they had stated in London the whole time.....how Trumpian of him

*opinion

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

"

Dominic Raab wasn't.

London

'you've not been paying attention' is an observation, not an insult, but ok.

Because you feel you know that right! Funny the way people argue that if someone elses oping is different they must NOT have been paying attention "

It's not a matter of opinion though. Cummings has an unusual amount of power and influence in government. That's evidenced by how desperate Boris is to keep him and by how half the cabinet stuck up for him.

But this isn't really on topic, and you seem to be determined to take this as a personal attack when it really isn't, so let's leave it.

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

omitted to mention it was his wife's birthday on day out to Barnard Carle

Newcastle and Gateshead

so thats the support act done.... bring on the main event...

So what are the media going to bang on about next then ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"omitted to mention it was his wife's birthday on day out to Barnard Carle"

merely a coincidence..........

"So what are the media going to bang on about next then ? "

It will 'return to schools'.

[Removed by poster at 25/05/20 17:42:51]

Glasgow

"

Which makes one wonder what the right wing Katie Hopkins types have been doing...gimp suits and self flagellation anyone?

Damage is done. Whatever the truth it was a PR disaster. Few days ago it was all rubbish. Got pushed into admitting it, or at least some of it.

Boris and co are floundering. This is what happens when you flush out all the competent politicians out of your party.

North Bucks

Well I’m glad that’s all sorted. Shame nobody could get a pound of flesh but hey ho.

However they can impotently pick over the story and simmer internally for a bit longer.

Does anyone think he supported herd immunity?

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

after 1 hour driving could have been well on the way back to London, well approaching South Yorks anyway

Hopefully what a pile of bullshit Cummings he has just come out with, surely no one is gullible enough to believe that nonsense?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

You guys yesterday were calling for his head on a platter, now he's explained you're saying 'well he should at least apologise'. For what? This media storm isn't his fault, all the drama surrounding it wasn't his fault.

"Damage is done. Whatever the truth it was a PR disaster. Few days ago it was all rubbish. Got pushed into admitting it, or at least some of it.

Boris and co are floundering. This is what happens when you flush out all the competent politicians out of your party."

I agree with you first paragragh entirely - the second one not so much.

This isn’t going anywhere,

It is there job to ask questions you know?? Maybe you only like media to just report exactly what the government says and not question??

"Well I’m glad that’s all sorted. Shame nobody could get a pound of flesh but hey ho.

However they can impotently pick over the story and simmer internally for a bit longer.

Does anyone think he supported herd immunity? "

Why on earth would you think that’s alll sorted, he’s just talked a load of nonsense for an hour that not even the most gullible fool would believe.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Step 2 of phase 2 is next, schools, non essential shops opening and more social contacts

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

You guys yesterday were calling for his head on a platter, now he's explained you're saying 'well he should at least apologise'. For what? This media storm isn't his fault, all the drama surrounding it wasn't his fault. "

you buying the "barnard castle " story then?

in which case i have a nigerian prince i'd like to introduce you to.....

"

You guys yesterday were calling for his head on a platter, now he's explained you're saying 'well he should at least apologise'. For what? This media storm isn't his fault, all the drama surrounding it wasn't his fault. "

Hi, can I interest you in a bridge I have for sale?

"

It's just the lynch mob mentality.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So what are the media going to bang on about next then ?

Step 2 of phase 2 is next, schools, non essential shops opening and more social contacts "

i hope opticians are on that list....

asking for "a friend".......

"

You guys yesterday were calling for his head on a platter, now he's explained you're saying 'well he should at least apologise'. For what? This media storm isn't his fault, all the drama surrounding it wasn't his fault.

in which case i have a nigerian prince i'd like to introduce you to....."

North Bucks

"Well I’m glad that’s all sorted. Shame nobody could get a pound of flesh but hey ho.

Does anyone think he supported herd immunity?

Why on earth would you think that’s alll sorted, he’s just talked a load of nonsense for an hour that not even the most gullible fool would believe."

What do you think will happen from now?

Dudley

"

It's not my story to buy or not, did he break any laws?

"

It's just the lynch mob mentality. "

Including Tory MPs, the Church , SAGE scientists ,

Step 2 of phase 2 is next, schools, non essential shops opening and more social contacts "

It will be back to the schools.

Dudley

"

Hi, can I interest you in a bridge I have for sale?"

Nope but you could crawl back under it if you want.

It is there job to ask questions you know?? Maybe you only like media to just report exactly what the government says and not question??"

Repeat questions time after time , typical media baying for blood , pathetic & boring media frenzy

"Damage is done. Whatever the truth it was a PR disaster. Few days ago it was all rubbish. Got pushed into admitting it, or at least some of it.

Boris and co are floundering. This is what happens when you flush out all the competent politicians out of your party.

I agree with you first paragragh entirely - the second one not so much. "

Like I said, when they start counting the throat swab and nose swab as two tests, basically counting the same person twice, to inflate the test figures....start worrying.

Our politics is going the way of over the pond. Remember, Boris was consulting with Steve Bannon not that long ago.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

He was "scared" of the bad publicity? He seems to somehow have Police around his house now.

So, anybody with children where anybody feels unwell or definitely has the virus does not have to lock down.

Two parents, one ill is "exceptional circumstances".

They can drive anywhere "for support".

So no lock down if you're ill with kids.

If there are two parents and one is definitely ill you also take the sick one in the car with you. If you're single you can't go to your partner or mummy though.

That's blown all future government guidelines. Free interpretation based on "your instincts".

Then Barnard Castle to "test your driving".

Sure.

Dominic Cummings is "exceptional". That's all that we need to know.

He isn't going anywhere because he's the only one that could sack him.

We've just seen an advisor give a bigger press conference than the Prime Minister ever has

North Bucks

His story about driving to Barnard Castle is that bad it could actually true.

Imagine admitting to that error of judgement. The reason why I drove is because I couldn’t see officer.

"

It's not my story to buy or not, did he break any laws? "

If he went to Barnard castle and got out of his car, then yes, he broke the law at the time

It is there job to ask questions you know?? Maybe you only like media to just report exactly what the government says and not question??

Repeat questions time after time , typical media baying for blood , pathetic & boring media frenzy "

Try looking at better journalism. Not all journalists are shit as not all politicians are

"

Nope but you could crawl back under it if you want."

Be honest, did you really believe that rubbish or do you just have so much invested in supporting him that you just don’t want to lose face?

Dudley

"

If he went to Barnard castle and got out of his car, then yes, he broke the law at the time "

Wasn't that trip after he had done 15 days after his first symptoms?

Ahhh shove it who gives a flying flamingo ?

Have a lovely evening - back to sunbathing - naked naked naked - think there is room in the Rose Garden?

"He was "scared" of the bad publicity? He seems to somehow have Police around his house now.

So, anybody with children where anybody feels unwell or definitely has the virus does not have to lock down.

If there are two parents and one is definitely ill you also take the sick one in the car with you. If you're single you can't go to your partner or mummy though.

That's blown all future government guidelines. Free interpretation based on "your instincts".

Sure.

We've just seen an advisor give a bigger press conference than the Prime Minister ever has "

Why was he allowed to use the garden at No 10? He is a government advisor not the PM

"Ahhh shove it who gives a flying flamingo ? "

You do, obviously, or you wouldn’t be here commenting

"Have a lovely evening - back to sunbathing - naked naked naked - think there is room in the Rose Garden?"

Oh yes please

Dudley

"

Be honest, did you really believe that rubbish or do you just have so much invested in supporting him that you just don’t want to lose face?"

I don't like the guy but some of you just hang onto things like dogs with bones. How would I lose face? I stand by everything I've said, I don't think taking his son and wife to stay in Durham was a terrible crime.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"His story about driving to Barnard Castle is that bad it could actually true.

Imagine admitting to that error of judgement. The reason why I drove is because I couldn’t see officer.

"

and wasn't the fact that it just happened to be his wifes birthday and just wanted to take her and child on a nice day out....

believe me.... barney is a nice place, nowt wrong with that!!!

now... which story would be more believable?

Dudley

"He was "scared" of the bad publicity? He seems to somehow have Police around his house now.

Sure.

We've just seen an advisor give a bigger press conference than the Prime Minister ever has

Why was he allowed to use the garden at No 10? He is a government advisor not the PM "

So now you're annoyed at where he gave the press conference? You're really grasping at things to be pissed off about.

"

If he went to Barnard castle and got out of his car, then yes, he broke the law at the time

Wasn't that trip after he had done 15 days after his first symptoms?"

Doesn’t matter, the rules at the time banned none essential travel, it would be like me driving to Blackpool to check if I could still drive .

"

oh come on.. a lynch mob dont care about facts...

Sure.

Why was he allowed to use the garden at No 10? He is a government advisor not the PM

So now you're annoyed at where he gave the press conference? You're really grasping at things to be pissed off about. "

Not annoyed, just curious, you do realise that he is an advisor and not the PM?

Dudley

"

Doesn’t matter, the rules at the time banned none essential travel, it would be like me driving to Blackpool to check if I could still drive . "

Wasn't that before they changed the rules about driving a distance to exercise? So technically he was allowed to drive wherever he wanted to exercise at that point.

Dudley

Sure.

So now you're annoyed at where he gave the press conference? You're really grasping at things to be pissed off about.

Not annoyed, just curious, you do realise that he is an advisor and not the PM? "

Yep, but why nitpick about everything? You just want a reason to be annoyed.

"

Wasn't that trip after he had done 15 days after his first symptoms?oh come on.. a lynch mob dont care about facts... "

The lynch mob that includes Tory MPs, SAGE scientists, The Church, do you mean those people??

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

but if you still have symptoms... you still don't leave the house!!!!

and if he didn't have symptoms then why the test drive to barnard castle!!!

my god, shittiest episode of "law and order" ever!!!

"

Be honest, did you really believe that rubbish or do you just have so much invested in supporting him that you just don’t want to lose face?

I don't like the guy but some of you just hang onto things like dogs with bones. How would I lose face? I stand by everything I've said, I don't think taking his son and wife to stay in Durham was a terrible crime. "

So this bridge, I can do you a really good deal on it...

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Did he or his wife actually have the virus? Have they been tested?

Did he inform his boss (Boris?) or whoever he was reporting to of his travel plans?

Dudley

"

Wasn't that trip after he had done 15 days after his first symptoms?oh come on.. a lynch mob dont care about facts...

The lynch mob that includes Tory MPs, SAGE scientists, The Church, do you mean those people??"

We are having a discussion with you, not them.

West London

"

Wasn't that trip after he had done 15 days after his first symptoms?oh come on.. a lynch mob dont care about facts... "

Can any parent with Covid-19 symptoms travel anywhere that they wish "for support"?

West London

"

I don't like the guy but some of you just hang onto things like dogs with bones. How would I lose face? I stand by everything I've said, I don't think taking his son and wife to stay in Durham was a terrible crime. "

Can any parent with Covid-19 symptoms travel anywhere that they wish "for support"?

West London

"Ahhh shove it who gives a flying flamingo ? "

Sure.

Yep, but why nitpick about everything? You just want a reason to be annoyed. "

I am not annoyed, I find all this hilarious, I shall ask again, why was a unelected bureaucrat allowed to use the garden of no 10 to do press conference, this is usually only allowed for the PM? Only asking? Not annoyed

"

Wasn't that trip after he had done 15 days after his first symptoms?oh come on.. a lynch mob dont care about facts...

Can any parent with Covid-19 symptoms travel anywhere that they wish "for support"?"

Seemingly so. According to Boris, if you didn't, you don't love your family as much as Dominic does...

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Sure.

We've just seen an advisor give a bigger press conference than the Prime Minister ever has "

Was actually going to type the same thing, thanks for saving me the bother. His argument is basically.. "my wife had a dodgy tummy, at that point, being an awesome dad, I fear for my child's life and jumped in the bat-copter and headed for the hills, because its like The Purge round our house at the min.. "

Also, he wasn't happy leaving the wife and kid in the house to go work when she was ill because of all the threats to his life.. So does that mean thugs only appear when you feel unwell? He's happy enough to leave them in the family home any other time..

Dudley

"

but if you still have symptoms... you still don't leave the house!!!!

and if he didn't have symptoms then why the test drive to barnard castle!!!

my god, shittiest episode of "law and order" ever!!! "

Usually I respect your posts even if I don't agree with them, this, however, has become a witch hunt.

If he had done his 15 days isolation then decided to go out for exercise, what's the problem?

"

The lynch mob that includes Tory MPs, SAGE scientists, The Church, do you mean those people??

We are having a discussion with you, not them. "

You said lynch mob, by definition you are referring to a group of people? Can you define what you mean by lynch mob?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

They didn’t say a police officer went to the home, they said a police officer spoke to the family.

they did... in a statement about 15 minutes before this started on april 1st...."

I see your 2nd and 3rd trip has been debunked _abio i think the press should publish an apology to him for reving up the public with false information.

Dudley

Sure.

Yep, but why nitpick about everything? You just want a reason to be annoyed.

I am not annoyed, I find all this hilarious, I shall ask again, why was a unelected bureaucrat allowed to use the garden of no 10 to do press conference, this is usually only allowed for the PM? Only asking? Not annoyed "

I don't bloody know, why does it matter?

Dudley

"

You said lynch mob, by definition you are referring to a group of people? Can you define what you mean by lynch mob? "

I didn't say it.

London

"

"

Yep. This is the new guidance that has been established. I don't think many people thought that was the case previously, but if you're a parent you should take advantage of this if you need to now.

West London

they did... in a statement about 15 minutes before this started on april 1st....I see your 2nd and 3rd trip has been debunked _abio i think the press should publish an apology to him for reving up the public with false information. "

Would anyone like an ice cream?

I'm just surprised at the lack of empathy. Can no one put the politics aside and see what he did as a father and husband. Yeah maybe other people wouldn't have done the same,but his circumstances were exceptional, he did have a child, and the guidelines did say exceptional circumstances with regards to caring for a child would be an acception... I read those guidelines myself at the time, because I had to put a safety plan in place for my children should I become ill or hospitalised (I'm a single parent and they can't go to their dad) .... How did I know about this, and others didn't? Or do people really have to be spoon fed about how to safeguard their children in an unfortunate event.... Don't people have wills and next of kin for their kids? Or do we all think we are never going to die or be in a situation where we are unable to care for our children... The Information was there in the guidelines, it's not his fault people didn't educate themselves and read them

they did... in a statement about 15 minutes before this started on april 1st....I see your 2nd and 3rd trip has been debunked _abio i think the press should publish an apology to him for reving up the public with false information. "

If the press had not of pushed this, it would not of come out, but perhaps you just want to stay uninformed...

"

You said lynch mob, by definition you are referring to a group of people? Can you define what you mean by lynch mob?

I didn't say it. "

Then why did you question my reply to it? If someone refers to a lynch mob then I will answer in response to that ?

North Bucks

"I'm just surprised at the lack of empathy. Can no one put the politics aside and see what he did as a father and husband. Yeah maybe other people wouldn't have done the same,but his circumstances were exceptional, he did have a child, and the guidelines did say exceptional circumstances with regards to caring for a child would be an acception... I read those guidelines myself at the time, because I had to put a safety plan in place for my children should I become ill or hospitalised (I'm a single parent and they can't go to their dad) .... How did I know about this, and others didn't? Or do people really have to be spoon fed about how to safeguard their children in an unfortunate event.... Don't people have wills and next of kin for their kids? Or do we all think we are never going to die or be in a situation where we are unable to care for our children... The Information was there in the guidelines, it's not his fault people didn't educate themselves and read them "

People don’t like him or what he stands for. He needs to be picked apart and nothing short of humiliation and sacking will do.

"omitted to mention it was his wife's birthday on day out to Barnard Carle"

The only birthday I've heard being mentioned, was his mother's.

West London

"Would anyone like an ice cream? "

"I'm just surprised at the lack of empathy. Can no one put the politics aside and see what he did as a father and husband. Yeah maybe other people wouldn't have done the same,but his circumstances were exceptional, he did have a child, and the guidelines did say exceptional circumstances with regards to caring for a child would be an acception... I read those guidelines myself at the time, because I had to put a safety plan in place for my children should I become ill or hospitalised (I'm a single parent and they can't go to their dad) .... How did I know about this, and others didn't? Or do people really have to be spoon fed about how to safeguard their children in an unfortunate event.... Don't people have wills and next of kin for their kids? Or do we all think we are never going to die or be in a situation where we are unable to care for our children... The Information was there in the guidelines, it's not his fault people didn't educate themselves and read them "

Try some empathy for the people that are in exactly the same situation, but with less money and no big farmhouses to stay in, but did not drive even a few miles to see their families.

North Bucks

So ................ The herd immunity denial? How we taking that?

West London

Dudley

"

I didn't say it.

Then why did you question my reply to it? If someone refers to a lynch mob then I will answer in response to that ? "

So I'm not allowed to respond to any comment isn't directly aimed at me? In that case, we should all stop posting.

and then have blurred vision and drive 30 miles (45 minutes) back...."

The journalist, and others suggested, and thought it ok that he begin his drive to London and turn around if he felt unwell. Its not much different than what he did other than he would have been travelling at motorway speeds on the way to london and much further away from their accomodation as a result meaning a much more dangerous return to safety.

Also, a quick drive around the block would not have been enough to determine his ability to complete a 260 mile journey.

London

Personally I don't think 'one parent might be showing covid19 symptoms' is an 'exceptional circumstance'. If it is, it's happened thousands of times to other people, which doesn't sound very exceptional.

But that is what has been established in the last few days, so parents should keep this in mind as an option if they think they might have covid19.

"I'm just surprised at the lack of empathy. Can no one put the politics aside and see what he did as a father and husband. Yeah maybe other people wouldn't have done the same,but his circumstances were exceptional, he did have a child, and the guidelines did say exceptional circumstances with regards to caring for a child would be an acception... I read those guidelines myself at the time, because I had to put a safety plan in place for my children should I become ill or hospitalised (I'm a single parent and they can't go to their dad) .... How did I know about this, and others didn't? Or do people really have to be spoon fed about how to safeguard their children in an unfortunate event.... Don't people have wills and next of kin for their kids? Or do we all think we are never going to die or be in a situation where we are unable to care for our children... The Information was there in the guidelines, it's not his fault people didn't educate themselves and read them

People don’t like him or what he stands for. He needs to be picked apart and nothing short of humiliation and sacking will do. "

That’s politics, he knows the rules, this has happened on both sides on numerous occasions. Is it right, nope, but if you can’t take the heat then get out of the kitchen

Dudley

"I'm just surprised at the lack of empathy. Can no one put the politics aside and see what he did as a father and husband. Yeah maybe other people wouldn't have done the same,but his circumstances were exceptional, he did have a child, and the guidelines did say exceptional circumstances with regards to caring for a child would be an acception... I read those guidelines myself at the time, because I had to put a safety plan in place for my children should I become ill or hospitalised (I'm a single parent and they can't go to their dad) .... How did I know about this, and others didn't? Or do people really have to be spoon fed about how to safeguard their children in an unfortunate event.... Don't people have wills and next of kin for their kids? Or do we all think we are never going to die or be in a situation where we are unable to care for our children... The Information was there in the guidelines, it's not his fault people didn't educate themselves and read them

Personally I don't think 'one parent might be showing covid19 symptoms' is an 'exceptional circumstance'. If it is, it's happened thousands of times to other people, which doesn't sound very exceptional.

But that is what has been established in the last few days, so parents should keep this in mind as an option if they think they might have covid19. "

Do you have kids?

North Bucks

People don’t like him or what he stands for. He needs to be picked apart and nothing short of humiliation and sacking will do.

That’s politics, he knows the rules, this has happened on both sides on numerous occasions. Is it right, nope, but if you can’t take the heat then get out of the kitchen "

He seems to be taking the heat. He didn’t even break a sweat.

London

But that is what has been established in the last few days, so parents should keep this in mind as an option if they think they might have covid19.

Do you have kids? "

If I did, I wouldn't talk about them on a swinging forum.

"

I didn't say it.

Then why did you question my reply to it? If someone refers to a lynch mob then I will answer in response to that ?

So I'm not allowed to respond to any comment isn't directly aimed at me? In that case, we should all stop posting. "

You can do what you like, but it might be helpful if you read what you were responding to, otherwise it might make you look a bit silly . Not annoyed here, just trying to help

It’s not easy to empathise when he’s reading out a statement that has been massively lawyered and then is flustered when questioned on the details of the statement.

That’s politics, he knows the rules, this has happened on both sides on numerous occasions. Is it right, nope, but if you can’t take the heat then get out of the kitchen

"

Then what is the problem? If he isn’t bothered by the press then why are you ?

Dudley

"

I didn't say it.

So I'm not allowed to respond to any comment isn't directly aimed at me? In that case, we should all stop posting.

You can do what you like, but it might be helpful if you read what you were responding to, otherwise it might make you look a bit silly . Not annoyed here, just trying to help "

Isn't that what you did when you accused me of saying lynch mob?

Glasgow

"

The journalist, and others suggested, and thought it ok that he begin his drive to London and turn around if he felt unwell. Its not much different than what he did other than he would have been travelling at motorway speeds on the way to london and much further away from their accomodation as a result meaning a much more dangerous return to safety.

Also, a quick drive around the block would not have been enough to determine his ability to complete a 260 mile journey.

"

You're absolutely right in that analysis, however his account's not enshrined in the truth!

Dudley

Do you have kids?

If I did, I wouldn't talk about them on a swinging forum. "

I'm not asking you to talk about them, I'm asking because your opinion on what to do when you have children doesn't hold much weight if you don't have kids.

North Bucks

Then what is the problem? If he isn’t bothered by the press then why are you ? "

I wasn’t aware my comment made me look that bothered. I personally don’t care about it all.

I just like commenting if that’s ok?

and then have blurred vision and drive 30 miles (45 minutes) back....

Also, a quick drive around the block would not have been enough to determine his ability to complete a 260 mile journey. "

So instead he took a 60 mile round trip with his wife and child in the car, to a beauty spot, on his wife’s birthday.

Can any parent with Covid-19 symptoms travel anywhere that they wish "for support"?"

If the circumstances are exceptional and deemed reasonable

Not anywhere they wish, but they can travel where they need to.

Whether he actually needed to travel that far is another question altogether but most people seem to be objecting because they dont have that 'luxury' available to them. I reckon that most people would do what he did if they could and the alternative was to let their child suffer with inadequate care due to them being too ill to look after it.

Do you have kids?

If I did, I wouldn't talk about them on a swinging forum.

I'm not asking you to talk about them, I'm asking because your opinion on what to do when you have children doesn't hold much weight if you don't have kids. "

Why not, do you think people who do t have children aren’t capable of unconditional love?

London

"I'm not asking you to talk about them, I'm asking because your opinion on what to do when you have children doesn't hold much weight if you don't have kids."

I made a logical argument, which is quite irrelevant to my having kids or not. The 'but do you have kids!' card is a cheap attempt to avoid arguing the actual point.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"

stop it she will think you mean it

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

maybe every 1 should stop posting shit and get a life its boreing