Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

'world beating'...

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

“A DHSC spokesperson said:

The system has not crashed.

Anyone in the country can log on and book a test if they have symptoms and we have tracers logged on to do their vital work to help stop the spread of coronavirus and save lives.

As with all large scale operations of this kind, some staff did initially encounter issues logging on to their systems and these are rapidly being resolved.”

Contact tracers saying they only received emails they would be starting today, last night at 10.

Bodes well..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What did you expect...it was just rushed out to deflect from Cummins.

The whole thing is like a car crash with these clowns

"“A DHSC spokesperson said:

The system has not crashed.

Anyone in the country can log on and book a test if they have symptoms and we have tracers logged on to do their vital work to help stop the spread of coronavirus and save lives.

As with all large scale operations of this kind, some staff did initially encounter issues logging on to their systems and these are rapidly being resolved.”"

The tracers still cannot log on to the site. Some were not even issued passwords...

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

“ Anyone in the country can log on and book a test if they have symptoms and WE HAVE TRACERS LOGGED ON to do their vital work to help stop the spread of coronavirus and save lives.”

Not what they are saying....

I know...it must be the media lying again. This government is totally competent...

I work at a testing centre and common consensus is it was rushed through and hardly anyone fully trained lol

D

"I work at a testing centre and common consensus is it was rushed through and hardly anyone fully trained lol

D"

Almost like they were trying to push something off the news agenda....what could it of been??

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Sheesh! The amount of letters you could have written to your MP by now instead of this endless stream of sniping threads

"Sheesh! The amount of letters you could have written to your MP by now instead of this endless stream of sniping threads"

How do you know we haven't?

"Sheesh! The amount of letters you could have written to your MP by now instead of this endless stream of sniping threads

How do you know we haven't?"

Because you haven't had time between all the bitter ranting you do on here!

"Sheesh! The amount of letters you could have written to your MP by now instead of this endless stream of sniping threads

Because you haven't had time between all the bitter ranting you do on here! "

Ranting and raving?? How very strange. Perfectly calm here. Put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes.....it's going swimmingly

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Website has crashed...

Who'd of thought it eh??"

We know that this response will be as good as the testing process that was counting who knows what to reach a figure of 100,000.

I will wait to see how well it functions before returning to a more normal life.

I'm lucky to have that luxury but many people do not.

By *aulaxd500TV/TS  over a year ago

Wigan

"Website has crashed...

Who'd of thought it eh??"

But this government are sooooo competent

I almost admire those people that actually still think that.

I've always said it if you've got it you've got it it if you've not got it just be grateful

"I've always said it if you've got it you've got it it if you've not got it just be grateful "

That will probably be the governments next ‘slogan ‘

"'world beating'..."

*world beaten...

I'm not specifically having a go at just this government. As a country we are pretty shocking at this IT lark. Bodes well for the B word...

By *ewforestguyMan  over a year ago

England

Because you haven't had time between all the bitter ranting you do on here! "

Oh the irony.

Oh the irony. "

Not really, I'm not the one that posts government bashing threads on almost a daily basis, yet fails to ever offer a credible way to do better.

Oh the irony.

Not really, I'm not the one that posts government bashing threads on almost a daily basis, yet fails to ever offer a credible way to do better. "

Any one can see the easy option...its sack Cummings. Boris will follow after and to be honest...anyone could do a better job then these jokers.

Oh the irony.

Not really, I'm not the one that posts government bashing threads on almost a daily basis, yet fails to ever offer a credible way to do better. "

Hard to put forward credible ways to do things better when you are never told the truth. I have no problem with people making mistakes. It's been an unprecedented event, any government would of struggled.

I just can't stand the bullshit. Counting the nose swab and the mouth swab as two tests. Counting tests in the post as completed.....it's stuff like that that pisses people off. Being told we had the best test facilities at the start of this, clearly bullshit. Oh 'and I drove for an hour to a beauty spot to test my eyes'.....

Why can't they just be honest? People would be far more understanding than just this constant twisting and contortion of the truth. Is that such a terrible thing to ask? Just be straight with us??

Ranting and raving?? How very strange. Perfectly calm here. Put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes.....

And sing lala la lalala, it's going swimmingly "

FTFY

Oh the irony.

Not really, I'm not the one that posts government bashing threads on almost a daily basis, yet fails to ever offer a credible way to do better.

Hard to put forward credible ways to do things better when you are never told the truth. I have no problem with people making mistakes. It's been an unprecedented event, any government would of struggled.

I just can't stand the bullshit. Counting the nose swab and the mouth swab as two tests. Counting tests in the post as completed.....it's stuff like that that pisses people off. Being told we had the best test facilities at the start of this, clearly bullshit. Oh 'and I drove for an hour to a beauty spot to test my eyes'.....

Why can't they just be honest? People would be far more understanding than just this constant twisting and contortion of the truth. Is that such a terrible thing to ask? Just be straight with us??"

Spin, spin, spin. It's probably a worth three terms in a politics degree.

Oh the irony.

Why can't they just be honest? People would be far more understanding than just this constant twisting and contortion of the truth. Is that such a terrible thing to ask? Just be straight with us??"

I agree with this. I'd prefer honesty, everyone makes mistakes. We learn from them (hopefully).

Boris or someone did say the other day that they've made mistakes. Can't remember which one. I just remember it was a refreshing change.

Surprised the media didn't jump all over it though.

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Is there anything this gvt does that doesn’t turn into shit? Their incompetence is world beating.

"Is there anything this gvt does that doesn’t turn into shit? Their incompetence is world beating. "

Has there ever been a government that *wasn't* incompetent?

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Can I ask a person who is a nurse or Dr how the track n trace will work for them and their partner who is not in the medical profession

As if he or she goes to a hospital to do their job and is in contact with someone with covid then they will receive a notification telling them to self isolate this in turn would cause their partner to receive the same

Only a question as its not been fully explained

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Is there anything this gvt does that doesn’t turn into shit? Their incompetence is world beating.

Has there ever been a government that *wasn't* incompetent?"

Not to this extent.

Every gmnt makes mistakes..these take it to a new level.

West London

"Can I ask a person who is a nurse or Dr how the track n trace will work for them and their partner who is not in the medical profession

As if he or she goes to a hospital to do their job and is in contact with someone with covid then they will receive a notification telling them to self isolate this in turn would cause their partner to receive the same

Only a question as its not been fully explained

"

I doubt the NHS been told yet. I'm not even sure that the tracers have

However, several countries have been doing this for months so they must have a process in place.

Daily testing or occassional testing if they have already had it?

West London

"Is there anything this gvt does that doesn’t turn into shit? Their incompetence is world beating.

Has there ever been a government that *wasn't* incompetent?

Not to this extent.

Every gmnt makes mistakes..these take it to a new level.

"

This government is more centralised than any that have come before.

All decisions go through Cummings.

You saw that it failed to function when he and BoJo were off.

This also means that things only happen one at a time as there is no delegation. In part because the party has been purged of competence and replaced with loyal followers.

Otherwise test, track and trace and lockdown release strategies and messaging would have started before lockdown was imposed.

» Add a new message to this topic