FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > That's it..

That's it..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j48 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wigan

The shambles and continuous miss information continues..

It's back to normal. For those who don't want to, stay at home!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it, ohh jolly good

Wigan

It'll be very very interesting to follow the unemployment figures over the next 6 months

By *emptd2Man  over a year ago

Wimbledon & Birmingham

Is anyone concerned that they haven't reported the number of people being tested for SIX days in a row?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

119587 on the 27th.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Is anyone concerned that they haven't reported the number of people being tested for SIX days in a row?"

It's been reported every day on the daily briefing.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Is anyone concerned that they haven't reported the number of people being tested for SIX days in a row?

It's been reported every day on the daily briefing. "

this

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Is anyone concerned that they haven't reported the number of people being tested for SIX days in a row?

It's been reported every day on the daily briefing. this"

Also posted daily on Twitter

@DHSCgovuk

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"

It's been reported every day on the daily briefing. this"

Wimbledon & Birmingham

"It's been reported every day on the daily briefing. "

"Also posted daily on Twitter@DHSCgovuk"

No it hasn't

I said NUMBER OF PEOPLE BEING TESTED not NUMBER OF TESTS.

Past six days it's been saying "Unavailable"

https://twitter.com/DHSCgovuk/status/1266030219993010180/photo/1

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"It's been reported every day on the daily briefing.

Also posted daily on Twitter@DHSCgovuk

No it hasn't

https://twitter.com/DHSCgovuk/status/1266030219993010180/photo/1"

Johnson didn't even know this was the case yesterday, shows how much the detail matters to him

No it hasn't

https://twitter.com/DHSCgovuk/status/1266030219993010180/photo/1"

am i being thick? how would they differ unless the same people were getting 2/3/4 etc tests

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

No it hasn't

am i being thick? how would they differ unless the same people were getting 2/3/4 etc tests"

Assuming the tests are being used on people I would expect the figures to be the same unless some have become addicted to taking the test of course

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

No it hasn't

am i being thick? how would they differ unless the same people were getting 2/3/4 etc tests

Assuming the tests are being used on people I would expect the figures to be the same unless some have become addicted to taking the test of course "

Not sure if true but was reported that they were classing the nasal swab, and the throat swab, as 2 separate tests even though it was just 1 person tested

milton keynes

No it hasn't

Assuming the tests are being used on people I would expect the figures to be the same unless some have become addicted to taking the test of course

Not sure if true but was reported that they were classing the nasal swab, and the throat swab, as 2 separate tests even though it was just 1 person tested"

That's odd indeed

Surely either test will work no need to try another without good reason

Where was that reported?

No it hasn't

Not sure if true but was reported that they were classing the nasal swab, and the throat swab, as 2 separate tests even though it was just 1 person tested

That's odd indeed

Surely either test will work no need to try another without good reason

Where was that reported?"

to be honest that makes sense to me , because if the maximum test capacity is 100k thats likely because a lab can process that a day, so if what we are now saying is it takes 2 swabs to test 1 person we cant miraculously double the lab capacity to make it a body count rather than test count

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No it hasn't

Assuming the tests are being used on people I would expect the figures to be the same unless some have become addicted to taking the test of course "

Each attempt at or 1 actual element of a test is counted 1 test. A throat swab, where someone gagged would count as 1 test. When they redo it, it's a 2nd test. A nasal swab is then the 3rd test.

Kits sent to people who do not get results, with replacement kits sent again, count as more tests.

We should have problems have been counting the actual tests per person, when the lab processed the swabs, as the actual test.

The test is a throat swab & a nasal swab at the same time with the same swab ....

Throat first then nasal because no-one past 5 likes boogers in their mouth

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"119587 on the 27th. "

...tests sent out, not tests done. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe they have yet do actually do 100,000 tests in one day. Instead of them lying to us, give us the facts

Wigan

I'd like to know the actual daily death rate not the numbers added on from weeks ago because of lazy and slow reporting..

Adding "In the last 24 hours" after the daily reported number is a play on words to make it appear worse than it actually is.

Stalling for time basically

"I'd like to know the actual daily death rate not the numbers added on from weeks ago because of lazy and slow reporting..

Adding "In the last 24 hours" after the daily reported number is a play on words to make it appear worse than it actually is.

"

Thats why they do a 7 day rolling average.

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

[Removed by poster at 29/05/20 09:42:53]

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Is anyone concerned that they haven't reported the number of people being tested for SIX days in a row?"

I’m yet to understand why anyone is remotely concerned about the numbers being tested. It makes not a jot of difference. Test centres are open, available & easy to book / use. If people want a test, they can get a test. No one if forced to go & get tested. People with higher risks are routinely tested.

The critical detail is the number of new cases & the number of deaths.

Wimbledon & Birmingham

"I'd like to know the actual daily death rate not the numbers added on from weeks ago because of lazy and slow reporting..

"

I'd also like to know the recovery rate as well. Other countries have managed to produce it but we are steadfastly against releasing it for some reason.

Wimbledon & Birmingham

"I’m yet to understand why anyone is remotely concerned about the numbers being tested. It makes not a jot of difference. Test centres are open, available & easy to book / use. If people want a test, they can get a test. No one if forced to go & get tested. People with higher risks are routinely tested.

The critical detail is the number of new cases & the number of deaths."

I think it does make a difference. I mean how do you get the critical detail of new cases without testing people?

It's useful to note how many people are being tested especially with the lock down being eased as they can then show that the restrictions being lifted hasn't had a negative impact on effectively managing the virus.

milton keynes

Thats why they do a 7 day rolling average."

Yes the 7 day average is far better. I don't see people stalling for time. It's when the doctors do the death certificate and then processed. The government don't control this

milton keynes

I’m yet to understand why anyone is remotely concerned about the numbers being tested. It makes not a jot of difference. Test centres are open, available & easy to book / use. If people want a test, they can get a test. No one if forced to go & get tested. People with higher risks are routinely tested.

The critical detail is the number of new cases & the number of deaths."

At the start the government were rightly criticised for lack of testing. Now they have improved it people criticise and say its not important

Wigan

Yes the 7 day average is far better. I don't see people stalling for time. It's when the doctors do the death certificate and then processed. The government don't control this"

Really, I'm aware of an instruction to doctors to include covid 19 on a death cert...

They're after control of the masses through fear..

Too many people enjoying life, it has to stop

milton keynes

Yes the 7 day average is far better. I don't see people stalling for time. It's when the doctors do the death certificate and then processed. The government don't control this

Really, I'm aware of an instruction to doctors to include covid 19 on a death cert...

Too many people enjoying life, it has to stop "

I guess then it's your civic duty to make that proof public

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Isn't the fact that the number of infections had been reducing an indicator why the number of tests will follow ?

The only important issue is the ABILITY to test, but I guarantee that won't last a minute longer than it has to

Wigan

I guess then it's your civic duty to make that proof public"

Yes once the legal challenge is completed

milton keynes

I guess then it's your civic duty to make that proof public

Yes once the legal challenge is completed "

Ha ha ha yes of course lol

Must be too much sun

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Yeh we are crap aren't we.

Not like we've built a testing system up from zero, testing tens of thousands of people per day for weeks on end or anything like that.

We are as bad as Brazil aren't we.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Yeh we are crap aren't we.

Not like we've built a testing system up from zero, testing tens of thousands of people per day for weeks on end or anything like that.

We are as bad as Brazil aren't we."

...if only we’d started earlier instead of deciding it wouldn’t work. The Govt have balls’d this up big time and many more people have diedthan should have done.

Wigan

"Yeh we are crap aren't we.

We are as bad as Brazil aren't we."

In a fucking nutshell - YES

No it hasn't

am i being thick? how would they differ unless the same people were getting 2/3/4 etc tests"

People ARE being re-tested. But not on the same day so number of tests on a day = number of people that day. Some NHS staff are being tested on a weekly basis as they are in daily contact with covid patients. Being negative on a Tuesday doesn't mean you are still negative on the Saturday...

"I'd also like to know the recovery rate as well. Other countries have managed to produce it but we are steadfastly against releasing it for some reason."

We don’t know full recovery rates, or how well people are recovering, as there’s very little follow up on people.

My brother had it right at the start of the outbreak. He was told he’d be checked up on after his second negative test and given a list of things to keep an eye on. There was meant to be a follow up as well.

He had to chase his test result (was waiting to get back to his wife and child) and phoned in early April to ask a question and was told he’d be called back.

He hasn’t heard from anyone. His information about the ongoing query he had from he got from family members who work for the NHS.

No it hasn't

Its said each person gets two tests same time (one is a control?) And so 2 test are counted and reported, so that 100,000 tests are actually 50,000 people

» Add a new message to this topic