FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Scotland lifting lockdown

Scotland lifting lockdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackXeal OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Scotland will allow people to meet locally from Monday.

Luck them. All Scottish fabbers will fuck their brains out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

" Scotland will allow people to meet locally from Monday.

"

Misleading, if not simply wrong, Sorry OP.

Too many details to go into but physical contact not allowed.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-framework-decision-making-scotlands-route-map-through-out-crisis/

Have a flick through this OP.

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Yeah, but only outside and 2m apart

Middlesbrough

we can now meet people socially

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

Jesus it's not difficult is it. Read the rules rather than interpret them and decide what you want to do. No wonder some people seem more vulnerable

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"we can now meet people socially "

With all sorts of provisos and caveats, yes. Mr.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Change your name by deed poll to a certain government aide’s name . Then go where you please .

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"we can now meet people socially "

We sure can!!! Seeing my bestie tomorrow, cannae wait

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

hmmmm im at a loss as to when the law was repealed to allow the First Minister the authority on what ou do in your own property, if i want friends and family round to my home, then i will dam well do so, what goes on in my house is my business nothing to do with the PUBLIC Servants who give themselves titles of First Minister.

Remember a mans home is his castle, any interference from a public body comes with severe consequences, just like they do with us in the PUBLIC

Central Borders

"hmmmm im at a loss as to when the law was repealed to allow the First Minister the authority on what ou do in your own property, if i want friends and family round to my home, then i will dam well do so, what goes on in my house is my business nothing to do with the PUBLIC Servants who give themselves titles of First Minister.

Remember a mans home is his castle, any interference from a public body comes with severe consequences, just like they do with us in the PUBLIC

"

In case you missed a memo or 2, this was necessary to prevent a shitty virus killing loads more people x

Renfrew

Killing loads of people, oh yes so does cancer so does heart attacks so does road traffic accidents, you dont see the government stopping us driving cars or telling us what foods we can and cant eat or whether they should stop the manufacture of cigarettes, they all kill you too,

You still havent asked the loaded question, why put Corona virus on death certificates of those who DID NOT die of Corona Virus? why did Dominic Cummings travel to Durham, because it was his right to do so and he knew their is no virus which is why he did it, and he relied upon his RIGHTS to travel, thats why they cant do anything with him.

Its the powers that be way of seeing how far they can take away our rights, and so far they have taken a lot more than we think

Renfrew

You also miss the point of Rights are there and cannot be taken away by any other man or woman

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Killing loads of people, oh yes so does cancer so does heart attacks so does road traffic accidents, you dont see the government stopping us driving cars or telling us what foods we can and cant eat or whether they should stop the manufacture of cigarettes, they all kill you too,

You still havent asked the loaded question, why put Corona virus on death certificates of those who DID NOT die of Corona Virus? why did Dominic Cummings travel to Durham, because it was his right to do so and he knew their is no virus which is why he did it, and he relied upon his RIGHTS to travel, thats why they cant do anything with him.

Its the powers that be way of seeing how far they can take away our rights, and so far they have taken a lot more than we think"

Some of that guff sounded like sumin an American pro gun campaigner would trot out tbf

Renfrew

wasnt it in the news about Death Certificates being put down as Corona Virus when they died of something else? oh well maybe i was wrong.

Didnt Dominic Cummings travel to Durham during lockdown or was that misinformation too?? maybe i read that wrong then

"Killing loads of people, oh yes so does cancer so does heart attacks so does road traffic accidents, you dont see the government stopping us driving cars or telling us what foods we can and cant eat or whether they should stop the manufacture of cigarettes, they all kill you too,

Its the powers that be way of seeing how far they can take away our rights, and so far they have taken a lot more than we think"

Hes 100% right ..

(Just wish I didn't have to see your arse spread open )

And why are there so many people waiting for the government to tell the. What they can do!

That's so fucking weird

... what's it like being so easily controlled ?

Central Borders

Its the powers that be way of seeing how far they can take away our rights, and so far they have taken a lot more than we think

Hes 100% right ..

And why are there so many people waiting for the government to tell the. What they can do!

That's so fucking weird

... what's it like being so easily controlled ?"

Have you guys seen what it was like for example in Northern Italy and new york with hospitals overflowing? If that can be avoided by not going to gigs, swingers clubs and parties and keeping distance from other people for a while I'll happily play my part. If you don't want to then don't. No skin off my nose.

But if you had a cousin who died of corona, or your best friend's mum kicked the bucket thanks to that virus. You can't go to their funeral because we were in the middle of a pandemic. That just might change your tune a bit.

You do whatever you want though, but don't attack people who do want to keep this virus at bay x

"hmmmm im at a loss as to when the law was repealed to allow the First Minister the authority on what ou do in your own property, if i want friends and family round to my home, then i will dam well do so, what goes on in my house is my business nothing to do with the PUBLIC Servants who give themselves titles of First Minister.

"

What goes on in your home is only your business if it's within the confines of the law

Saw this on the Internet:

Quarantine is the restriction of movement of sick people.

Tyranny is the restriction of movement of healthy people.

Middlesbrough

But the government are planning to open schools to some of the pupils.

Is not that dangerous?

Kids have high immune system but they can take the virus home

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"wasnt it in the news about Death Certificates being put down as Corona Virus when they died of something else? oh well maybe i was wrong.

Didnt Dominic Cummings travel to Durham during lockdown or was that misinformation too?? maybe i read that wrong then "

so you're suggesting that covid deaths are lower than the official figures?

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Wtf the law in Scotland and England is keep social distancing 2 metres apart at all times and still no touching

STAY SAFE

Renfrew

What goes on in your home is only your business if it's within the confines of the law"

The law is for what goes on in the PUBLIC only thats why its made up by PUBLIC servants to protect you in the PUBLIC, what goes on in your private home is your business only

Renfrew

Hes 100% right ..

That's so fucking weird

... what's it like being so easily controlled ?

Have you guys seen what it was like for example in Northern Italy and new york with hospitals overflowing? If that can be avoided by not going to gigs, swingers clubs and parties and keeping distance from other people for a while I'll happily play my part. If you don't want to then don't. No skin off my nose.

But if you had a cousin who died of corona, or your best friend's mum kicked the bucket thanks to that virus. You can't go to their funeral because we were in the middle of a pandemic. That just might change your tune a bit.

You do whatever you want though, but don't attack people who do want to keep this virus at bay x"

the hospitals arent overflowing thats the thing, a few people have shown that on video cameras, wards empty, fake line ups using hospital staff to pretent to be lining up for testing for covid because camera crews are heading thier way.

What goes on in your home is only your business if it's within the confines of the law

The law is for what goes on in the PUBLIC only thats why its made up by PUBLIC servants to protect you in the PUBLIC, what goes on in your private home is your business only"

thats total garbage , if you break the law inside your home you can still be prosecuted

Renfrew

who is gonna prove you broke the law in your own home?

"who is gonna prove you broke the law in your own home?"

the police

if your own home is just a little lawless bubble does that mean you think you can beat your wife there, or sell or grow drugs, murder someone and bury them in the garden? just because something happens in your home doesn't stop it being illegal

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"who is gonna prove you broke the law in your own home?

the police

if your own home is just a little lawless bubble does that mean you think you can beat your wife there, or sell or grow drugs, murder someone and bury them in the garden? just because something happens in your home doesn't stop it being illegal "

Seems some that think they know best do not even know the basics

"the hospitals arent overflowing thats the thing, a few people have shown that on video cameras, wards empty, fake line ups using hospital staff to pretent to be lining up for testing for covid because camera crews are heading thier way."

The reason the hospitals aren’t over flowing is because of lockdown. And I for one sat for an hour in a Q to be tested. My best friend a nurse on a full covid ward is currently recovering from covid. So clearly your video proof and fake line ups (it’s actually a ridiculous comment) are in my opinion... fake!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

" Scotland will allow people to meet locally from Monday.

"

I'd love to play with The Sturg. mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic