FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Meeting others

Meeting others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtycouple1008 OP   Couple  over a year ago

west london

So a question to the bareback lovers...that's risking HIV....would you guys still meet others risking covid...??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Not sure the two are comparable to be fair. You can take precautions against hiv even if you go bareback ( not that I would) but you cant take anything as yet to avoid covid 19.

Also covid 19 you could pass on to many more people than HIV. Including kids

west london

Very true

west london

"Not sure the two are comparable to be fair. You can take precautions against hiv even if you go bareback ( not that I would) but you cant take anything as yet to avoid covid 19.

Also covid 19 you could pass on to many more people than HIV. Including kids "

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Sounds like the "new normal" brigade... #puppetmedia have done a number on some folks. Covid 19 has a recovery rate of 99.75 %

By *andyladMan  over a year ago

Hereorthere

That maybe so but I'd rather stay healthy than risk a visit to intensive care in the worst case scenario

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sounds like the "new normal" brigade... #puppetmedia have done a number on some folks. Covid 19 has a recovery rate of 99.75 %"
don’t know where you get these figures from, but according to ONS death rate was 0.6% of the whole population, infected or not, and for those with a confirmed diagnosis, death rate was 14%.

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

"Sounds like the "new normal" brigade... #puppetmedia have done a number on some folks. Covid 19 has a recovery rate of 99.75 % don’t know where you get these figures from, but according to ONS death rate was 0.6% of the whole population, infected or not, and for those with a confirmed diagnosis, death rate was 14%.

"

You didn't take into consideration the age of the patient as older people - those that have high blood pressure - those that are diabetic - those that are obese and male!

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

So a healthy female under 60 what per cent chance have they dying from corona ?

"So a question to the bareback lovers...that's risking HIV....would you guys still meet others risking covid...??"

Yes

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’m healthy female over 60 and I will be meeting ... 99%of us recover fine .... you’ve all been convinced to hide away ... which is more damaging than any virus !!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Not sure the two are comparable to be fair. You can take precautions against hiv even if you go bareback ( not that I would) but you cant take anything as yet to avoid covid 19.

Also covid 19 you could pass on to many more people than HIV. Including kids "

"I’m healthy female over 60 and I will be meeting ... 99%of us recover fine .... you’ve all been convinced to hide away ... which is more damaging than any virus !!"

By *ouneed meMan  over a year ago

mold

Tbh guys I think it's being stupid thinking that we won't all get it in some form or other.just like flu once was so virus will become ....it will always be around

» Add a new message to this topic