FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Be Kind

Be Kind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Disclosure I’ve copied this from facebook .... bit thought it was relevant seen as I’ve seen so many posts arguing with others opinions.

As we start to open up.....you do you, I'll do me. That's what the UK's all about. None of us have the same circumstances (medically high risk child/ family member or a business about to go under, etc.) Let's all stay in our own lanes and keep the judgement down as we begin to unlock. No one should feel pressured either way.

Just a thought... As the MP's are trying to figure out how to ease back into normal, please remember:

?? Some people don’t agree with the unlocking.... that’s ok. Be kind.

?? Some people are still planning to stay home.... that’s ok. Be kind.

?? Some are still scared of getting the virus and a second wave happening.... that’s ok. Be kind.

?? Some are sighing with relief to go back to work knowing they may not lose their business or their homes....that’s ok. Be kind.

???????Some are thankful they can finally have the surgery they have had put off....that’s ok. Be kind.

?? Some will be able to attend interviews after weeks without a job....that’s ok. Be kind.

?? Some will wear masks for weeks....that’s ok. Be kind.

???? Some people will rush out to get their hair or nails done.... that’s ok. Be kind.

?? The point is, everyone has different viewpoints/feelings and that’s ok. Be kind.

We each have a different story. If you need to stay home, stay home. But be kind.

If you need to go out, just respect others when in public and be kind!

Don’t judge fellow humans because you’re not in their story. We all are in different mental states than we were months ago. So remember, be kind.???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Saw this on FB too and totally agree. So many people are too quick to judge other people and I have been guilty of doing that myself as well

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Disclosure I’ve copied this from facebook .... bit thought it was relevant seen as I’ve seen so many posts arguing with others opinions.

As we start to open up.....you do you, I'll do me. That's what the UK's all about. None of us have the same circumstances (medically high risk child/ family member or a business about to go under, etc.) Let's all stay in our own lanes and keep the judgement down as we begin to unlock. No one should feel pressured either way.

Just a thought... As the MP's are trying to figure out how to ease back into normal, please remember:

?? Some are still scared of getting the virus and a second wave happening.... that’s ok. Be kind.

?? Some are sighing with relief to go back to work knowing they may not lose their business or their homes....that’s ok. Be kind.

???????Some are thankful they can finally have the surgery they have had put off....that’s ok. Be kind.

?? Some will be able to attend interviews after weeks without a job....that’s ok. Be kind.

???? Some people will rush out to get their hair or nails done.... that’s ok. Be kind.

?? The point is, everyone has different viewpoints/feelings and that’s ok. Be kind.

We each have a different story. If you need to stay home, stay home. But be kind.

Don’t judge fellow humans because you’re not in their story. We all are in different mental states than we were months ago. So remember, be kind.???

"

Great words to think about and adhere to!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree with this.

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"Some people don’t agree with the unlocking.... that’s ok"

That really depends on how they behave. What about those who are abusing the lockdown rules by carrying on life as normal? They're not being kind. They're been thoughtless, selfish little ****s potentially damaging the sacrifices of so many others...That's not ok. My neighbour is like this. Little ****!

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

Being kind

- thousands that have died due to lack PPE, introducing infected people back into care homes, by infection due to breaches of isolation rules, poor leadership, poor communication and poor decision making, delaying decisions, not following SAGE advice.

Should we be kind and thank the government for their imcompetence?

"Being kind

- thousands that have died due to lack PPE, introducing infected people back into care homes, by infection due to breaches of isolation rules, poor leadership, poor communication and poor decision making, delaying decisions, not following SAGE advice.

"

Yawn .

You post this crap in every thread you post in.

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

"Being kind

Yawn .

You post this crap in every thread you post in."

Thanks I've been taking lessons from Bojo and Dominic Cummings

"Being kind

Yawn .

Thanks I've been taking lessons from Bojo and Dominic Cummings "

Ok son

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Being kind

Yawn .

Thanks I've been taking lessons from Bojo and Dominic Cummings "

Next time its sunny wear a hat

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Being kind

"

Why don't you just fuck off?

trolls like you are not needed in times like this!

This is a pandemic, nobody knows the rules or how to react, but you expect everyone else to KNOW what is the right expedition on how we react to it? You are the type of people that we need to avoid just now!

"Being kind

This is a pandemic, nobody knows the rules or how to react, but you expect everyone else to KNOW what is the right expedition on how we react to it? You are the type of people that we need to avoid just now!"

Well said .

He is a keyboard warrior at its finest.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Being kind

This is a pandemic, nobody knows the rules or how to react, but you expect everyone else to KNOW what is the right expedition on how we react to it? You are the type of people that we need to avoid just now!

Well said .

He is a keyboard warrior at its finest."

And probably accepting the governments hand outs the best of or all or he could by self employed company director paying himself dividends! And now complaining they are not getting what they deserve !

"Being kind

Well said .

He is a keyboard warrior at its finest.

And probably accepting the governments hand outs the best of or all or he could by self employed company director paying himself dividends! And now complaining they are not getting what they deserve ! "

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Xx

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"Being kind

This is a pandemic, nobody knows the rules or how to react, but you expect everyone else to KNOW what is the right expedition on how we react to it? You are the type of people that we need to avoid just now!"

Exercise Cygnus...

Also, it's not as though there hasn't been a documented global pandemic before...

Maybe we needed something like an organisation that dealt with health across the world. One whose job was to prepare for pandemics like this one...An organisation that governments follow for their advice not do the opposite, ignore or cut funding.

Governments fucked up. Ours more than most which is weird because we're supposed to be "Great Britain".

I love this. Thank you OP. We are all different and should respect others and their differing circumstances and viewpoints.

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Being kind

Exercise Cygnus...

Also, it's not as though there hasn't been a documented global pandemic before...

Maybe we needed something like an organisation that dealt with health across the world. One whose job was to prepare for pandemics like this one...An organisation that governments follow for their advice not do the opposite, ignore or cut funding.

Governments fucked up. Ours more than most which is weird because we're supposed to be "Great Britain"."

Wow the Sun was really strong. You too should wear a hat

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

1. Why wear a hat or I've never been out since lockdown.

2. I have never received a penny from the government as suggested. I have had to financially support myself using my savings during lockdown.

3. I am not self employed or pay myself dividends as suggested on here.

3. I don't use abusive language on here at other members, or condescending language, ie being called "son" by someone who is at least 10 years my junior.

4. I am entitled to voice my opinion on here as much as anyone else, even if people don't agree with it, but I should not be subject to abuse.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Disclosure I’ve copied this from facebook .... bit thought it was relevant seen as I’ve seen so many posts arguing with others opinions.

"

OMG something positive and usefull on facebook wonders never end

» Add a new message to this topic