FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > England new rules

England new rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyKitty OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

So.... and this is just a conversation starter.

As of Monday you can see friends up to 6 as a group. Does that mean we could have a small swinging outdoor party?!

As I say, it’s just a conversation starter, I’m a responsible person and just want some thoughts and banter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

In theory yes, as a socially distanced one. However, we all know it won't remain that way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol if eveyone had tested negative the mind boggles lol

Swindon

Nice in theory. But after so long of no fun time, we would be like savages lol

I’m waiting for Boris to approve swinging parties lol... (jokingly)

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"Nice in theory. But after so long of no fun time, we would be like savages lol

I’m waiting for Boris to approve swinging parties lol... (jokingly) "

I'm hoping he is going to make a statement about gloryholes, cock comes through, wash it lol .....but do they tackle the important issues! Never lol

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"So.... and this is just a conversation starter.

As of Monday you can see friends up to 6 as a group. Does that mean we could have a small swinging outdoor party?!

As I say, it’s just a conversation starter, I’m a responsible person and just want some thoughts and banter.

"

Yes I think it would be permitted, as long as the distance remains, so to have fun, we can talk, flirt, flash and when it gets to uncontrollable urges, we could have them litter picker arms to play with each other

stoke

Or glory holes, where pop yr cock through, the person on the other side then cleans with sanatizer and bingo, germ free fun lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The rules are the rules, we have to interpret and adhere to them. I'm not driving 250 miles to join a small but distanced group. It's as reasonable as 6 people distancing in a shop, though safer, ss you'd meet outside. Knit and natter, or however people fancy. Knitting keeps your hands busy

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Or glory holes, where pop yr cock through, the person on the other side then cleans with sanatizer and bingo, germ free fun lol "

A 2m partition with a gloryhole in it is going to mean most cocks won't get to the other side

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Technically, you should be able to use your status update to arrange a "social" meeting in your or said others garden I don't think the site will re install the meetings section yet though.

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"Lol if eveyone had tested negative the mind boggles lol"

Or positive for the antibodies.

stoke

"Or glory holes, where pop yr cock through, the person on the other side then cleans with sanatizer and bingo, germ free fun lol

A 2m partition with a gloryhole in it is going to mean most cocks won't get to the other side "

Awe, already thought about this and it’s easily solved.... total hard partition and the hole has a sponge around it, that is soaked in sanatizer (remove and replace after every cock) so yr cock is a tight clean fit and the other side has to either was their hands or gargle antiseptic mouth wash ..

Swindon

Haha

Loving the posts so far. Especially the glory holes. I wonder what song could be sung as we clean the cocks.

stoke

Whistle while u work

Give that cock a jerk

It ain’t dirty, when it sqirty

Give that cock a jerk

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

The rules have always been a bit vague anyway. He hasn't specifically said "you can't fuck strangers".

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The rules are the rules, we have to interpret and adhere to them. I'm not driving 250 miles to join a small but distanced group. It's as reasonable as 6 people distancing in a shop, though safer, ss you'd meet outside. Knit and natter, or however people fancy. Knitting keeps your hands busy "

I can't knit.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Whistle while u work

Give that cock a jerk

It ain’t dirty, when it sqirty

Give that cock a jerk

"

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

How will they police what goes on en-route to the rest room

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

"The rules have always been a bit vague anyway. He hasn't specifically said "you can't fuck strangers"."

No but the 2m distancing rule from people outside your household might make it a tad difficult to fuck a stranger..

"Or glory holes, where pop yr cock through, the person on the other side then cleans with sanatizer and bingo, germ free fun lol "

Sadly my cock is not 2 metres long

Notts

"Haha

Loving the posts so far. Especially the glory holes. I wonder what song could be sung as we clean the cocks. "

Original song was I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair......

I'm gonna wash that cock right into my mouth

Notts

Didn't I say that 2 quotes above lol

untill that cock sneezes

By *urves and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We'd love a garden party social, but not sure the neighbours would appreciate the conversations

Notts

"Or glory holes, where pop yr cock through, the person on the other side then cleans with sanatizer and bingo, germ free fun lol

untill that cock sneezes "

Is it carried in spunk? You'd think any bodily fluid ? but I need the leaders to clarify, I want to hear Nicola say, well I for one won't be sucking any cock for the foreseeable future lol

untill that cock sneezes

Is it carried in spunk? You'd think any bodily fluid ? but I need the leaders to clarify, I want to hear Nicola say, well I for one won't be sucking any cock for the foreseeable future lol "

genuine

Judging by her face,I'd say she sucks lemons

By *urocougarCouple  over a year ago

watton

If there is a solid screen you don’t need to be 2 meters away as the screen protects people on each side of the screen otherwise shops and take aways cannot function either

I’d say a gloryhole set up properly would be as safe as picking up a take away as long as cock is sanitised correctly and gloves are worn unless the sperm is infected but then sperm always comes with risks as a swinger

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I can picture the scene... all wearing masks and gloves and sprayed all over in dettol oh and gargling with listerine along with signing don’t stand too close to me

Notts

"I can picture the scene... all wearing masks and gloves and sprayed all over in dettol oh and gargling with listerine along with signing don’t stand too close to me "

I always wanted to be a penis nurse lol this way gentlemen......

stoke

"We'd love a garden party social, but not sure the neighbours would appreciate the conversations "

Invite me round and we can whisper

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

You could study the medthods and risks of transmission and use common sense.

If everyone is respecting the 2m rule why is track and trace using parameters of less than 2m for more than 15 minutes ? Makes you wonder

» Add a new message to this topic