FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Well Done Prof Van Tam

Well Done Prof Van Tam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exleyboy OP   Man  over a year ago

Erith

Well a member of SAGE who has said that the rules were clear and apply to all!

And today, he was not been railroaded and he always answers the questions clearly and in a way that the public can understand.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well a member of SAGE who has said that the rules were clear and apply to all!

And today, he was not been railroaded and he always answers the questions clearly and in a way that the public can understand. "

He said he didnt think that people would be fooled by scam track and tracers

I admire his optimism

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

totally agree, refreshing to see some one not trying to avoid answering the question

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"In my opinion, the rules are clear, and they have always been clear.

In my opinion, they are for the benefit of all.

And in my opinion, they apply to all."

Finally a man with some integrity

Forum Mod

O o O oo

And today, he was not been railroaded and he always answers the questions clearly and in a way that the public can understand.

I admire his optimism"

Me too, the scammers are probably on the case already. Hopefully no one will fall for them

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

So I guess the phone ins will be full of the left all moaning about Dominic Cummings again tonight and not looking forward, great, just what we need.

"So I guess the phone ins will be full of the left all moaning about Dominic Cummings again tonight and not looking forward, great, just what we need. "

I didn’t realise the Conservative party had lefties in it.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I admire his optimism

Me too, the scammers are probably on the case already. Hopefully no one will fall for them"

Yes, I've seen reports already. Some people have no shame.

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I’ve watched most of these press conferences and he has always stood out as direct, precise, competent and honest in his replies. I really like this guy. I have to say that the Sports minister who was representing the gvt is by far the best of all the timewasters representing the cabinet. He seems to know his stuff and genuinely tries to answer the questions (Well .. most of them)

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 30/05/20 17:55:20]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I’ve watched most of these press conferences and he has always stood out as direct, precise, competent and honest in his replies. I really like this guy. I have to say that the Sports minister who was representing the gvt is by far the best of all the timewasters representing the cabinet. He seems to know his stuff and genuinely tries to answer the questions (Well .. most of them) "

And Rishi, don't forget him.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"So I guess the phone ins will be full of the left all moaning about Dominic Cummings again tonight and not looking forward, great, just what we need. "

You don't have to be into any politics to have an opinion on this subject, lets not turn it into a left and right subject

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I admire his optimism

Me too, the scammers are probably on the case already. Hopefully no one will fall for them

Yes, I've seen reports already. Some people have no shame."

They have no shame. Sadly Van Tam seems to think that because the tracers are going to sound professional that it shouldn't be an issue, but the scammers have been scamming for years and know all the tricks

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Listen to radio 3?

I admire his optimism

Yes, I've seen reports already. Some people have no shame.

They have no shame. Sadly Van Tam seems to think that because the tracers are going to sound professional that it shouldn't be an issue, but the scammers have been scamming for years and know all the tricks"

Just been watching BBC news were a spokesperson for this give a 0300 number out that they will contact you from...I bet the hackers were greatful for that eh

He didn't answer the question about who is still catching it- and how- even though we are in lockdown/ social distancing.

By *ntelligent Gent.Man  over a year ago

Brave.

The government will be after him.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

""In my opinion, the rules are clear, and they have always been clear.

In my opinion, they are for the benefit of all.

And in my opinion, they apply to all."

Finally a man with some integrity"

Have thought this of the man from day 1

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

We don't say much but when Lincolnshire people speak, it's normally plain and to the point.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"We don't say much but when Lincolnshire people speak, it's normally plain and to the point. "

JVT is very good at this

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"He didn't answer the question about who is still catching it- and how- even though we are in lockdown/ social distancing. "

I would be really interested to know that, the have information about that in New York,we should definitely be made aware of that here too.

The right would never ever do such a thing themselves either, would they. Would they?

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'd love to know why some think it's okay for senior members of government to break the rules and escape without sanction.

If it was a Labour MP who'd driven to Durham, the right wing media would be calling for their actual execution.

"He didn't answer the question about who is still catching it- and how- even though we are in lockdown/ social distancing. "

oh come on, surely everyone can see people round about them every day breaking the rules, and even those not breaking the rules are still out to work/ shop/ exercise

you dont need a government expert to tell you if people are still leaving the house the virus will still spread

"He didn't answer the question about who is still catching it- and how- even though we are in lockdown/ social distancing.

oh come on, surely everyone can see people round about them every day breaking the rules, and even those not breaking the rules are still out to work/ shop/ exercise

you dont need a government expert to tell you if people are still leaving the house the virus will still spread "

And yet people still do "tear the pants out of" the rules. Hence my point.

"I'd love to know why some think it's okay for senior members of government to break the rules and escape without sanction.

If it was a Labour MP who'd driven to Durham, the right wing media would be calling for their actual execution.

"

Stephen Kinnock?? Check what he did for yourself.... if you are going to bring politics into this....or lets just leave it about virus and JVT?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are a few of the experts who stand out, he's certainly 1 of, if not, the best . Like many others, I've been concerned about and suspicious of the government shelving any responsibility and blame on to any of them, when things don't go well.

Many are also starting to highlight the need still for caution over relaxation.

"I’ve watched most of these press conferences and he has always stood out as direct, precise, competent and honest in his replies. I really like this guy. I have to say that the Sports minister who was representing the gvt is by far the best of all the timewasters representing the cabinet. He seems to know his stuff and genuinely tries to answer the questions (Well .. most of them) "

Couldn’t agree more. The best duo Covid-Gvt presentation out of all of them! Van Tam gives very measured and well presented answers, and off the cuff too. Also takes no shit! Well done him!!

By *dnlawCouple  over a year ago

buckhurst hill

Yes, v honest, direct &brave. So clearly a non-politician and v likely sacrificed in the near future as an outsider who doesnt toe the line , not to mention his ethnicity (oriental/vietnamese i think).

Honest one among them

» Add a new message to this topic