FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > People shielding and exercise

People shielding and exercise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eatrice Badinage OP   Woman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I know it's a potential logistical nightmare, but couldn't we have safe areas in all parks where only the shielded vulnerable and elderly are allowed in, to relax and take a break from being stuck inside now that gov are saying it's ok for them to go out, so they can be protected from joe public and potential asymptomatic carriers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A nice idea but the average human is selfish & rats arse I’m ok jack & would monopolise the area designated for such people

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

Again nice idea but practically it’s down to logistics

My friend is in the category and is a runner and has been really struggling right or wrong for not following rules

She got up at 4am to go running never came into contact with anything or anyone

The problem is it could end up like shopping been working through out this but couldn’t get shopping as Home Del priority to vulnerable and nhs vulnerable only

supermarket on shorter hours took 4 days to get food 1 week

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

There's a VERY HIGH pollen count in England today - People should be extra careful around others sneezing too.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Perhaps some of those who volunteered for the NHS could help to set them up and manage them? I'm guessing that a limited hours though supervised access facility may be better than a free for all.

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Perhaps some of those who volunteered for the NHS could help to set them up and manage them? I'm guessing that a limited hours though supervised access facility may be better than a free for all. "

That is a really good idea. I registered as an NHS volunteer and haven't been asked to do anything so far so would be very happy to do this...

That’s a really nice idea and being on the list and needing to shield would really enjoy that. Unfortunately I went to Italy at the beginning of March and our hotel was put into isolation holiday was basically being locked in a hotel room for 10days then come back to uk and been shielding since it’s getting really tiresome now. Unfortunately there’s always that group of the public whom only think of themselves and would put others at risk without even thinking about others because of their selfishness as they only concern themselves with what they want

By *abooseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I know the shielded would appreciate that but there are too many unpredictable factors in play: getting to the location, surroundings when the shielded are not there, wind direction, asymptomatics, getting from there.

It is unfortunately not the smart move...yet

"Again nice idea but practically it’s down to logistics

My friend is in the category and is a runner and has been really struggling right or wrong for not following rules

She got up at 4am to go running never came into contact with anything or anyone

The problem is it could end up like shopping been working through out this but couldn’t get shopping as Home Del priority to vulnerable and nhs vulnerable only

supermarket on shorter hours took 4 days to get food 1 week

"

I've got friends shielding that do similar. I think it's a reasonable call on their part as they are the ones at risk.

» Add a new message to this topic