FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Can we lift the restrictions?

Can we lift the restrictions?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nnocentguy69 OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere near you

Now that no one seems to give a shit about the virus.

Just look at London & Dublin today a disgrace.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nexpectedGentlemanMan  over a year ago

london/ taplow

Seconded, meets are happening all over the place, on and off here

By *utualpleasure42Man  over a year ago

enter location here

Still lockdown in wales. Thankfully.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1026660

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Can we not facilitate the people who don't give a shit?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can we not facilitate the people who don't give a shit?"

Like Cummings you mean??

Shocked by how many offers and messages I’m still getting at the moment, clearly people have had enough of it and given up.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

This is a dangerous time for us all, so we should be behaving as much as we can as if there are full lockdown restrictions.

Focus on your own lifestyle and health ss ee all influence others around us. Most here are not meeting and the infection levels are falling in many places, including in London, which did have the highest levels initially.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"This is a dangerous time for us all, so we should be behaving as much as we can as if there are full lockdown restrictions.

Focus on your own lifestyle and health ss ee all influence others around us. Most here are not meeting and the infection levels are falling in many places, including in London, which did have the highest levels initially. "

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

And just like, that COVID 19 dissapeared, so that folks could protest safely

Manchester (she/her)

"And just like, that COVID 19 dissapeared, so that folks could protest safely "

I'll protest later.

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

You would think it had been. Disgusted by amount of folk meeting!

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

What are people afraid of, breaking the law, catching the virus, losing everything you have worked for or death. This is life!

Chris Whitty gave a very good explanation tonight in the Coronavirus briefing.

Unfortunately the people who need to hear it will have been out shagging in woods or shitting on the beaches.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

Clearly lots of "Desperadoes"

The Minute they see someone not obeying the social distancing rules, they believe it must be OK to shag a stranger ?

Crack on and feel free to block us

"Chris Whitty gave a very good explanation tonight in the Coronavirus briefing.

Unfortunately the people who need to hear it will have been out shagging in woods or shitting on the beaches. "

oh god we've just become animals

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Chris Whitty gave a very good explanation tonight in the Coronavirus briefing.

Unfortunately the people who need to hear it will have been out shagging in woods or shitting on the beaches. "

I missed it as I was out but sadly not shagging. I may catch it later on catch up

By *kslutncuckCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Some of us are still lockdown in the U.K.

and doing as advised / or told

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Today's farce has just ended the lockdown, period. Its over folks.over.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"Clearly lots of "Desperadoes"

The Minute they see someone not obeying the social distancing rules, they believe it must be OK to shag a stranger ?

Crack on and feel free to block us

"

God this thread has reassured me - seriously so many messages for meets this week - what’s the matter with people?

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I can't control what other people do, but I can do my best to keep me, my family & those around me safe. Just because some people don't care/think they are invincible/have no sense of social responsibility doesn't mean that everyone will just start ignoring the guidance/rules.

This whole thing has shown some people's true colours though and certainly acts as a useful filter on here.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

I've said as many people don't seem to care and probably seeing someone considered vulnerable at some point, putting them at risk, it'll be best to lift it.

But lift it in a way that still protects the vulnerable group, nothing will change until there is a vaccine, the vulnerable can't risk catching it so because many of the vulnerable have already died the death rate is reducing. Put plans in place that allows those that are vulnerable to still have a job or have the support they need during this period, until there is a vaccine and if you know a vulnerable person stay away from them because until there's a vaccine they're not safe.

Manchester (she/her)

"I can't control what other people do, but I can do my best to keep me, my family & those around me safe. Just because some people don't care/think they are invincible/have no sense of social responsibility doesn't mean that everyone will just start ignoring the guidance/rules.

This whole thing has shown some people's true colours though and certainly acts as a useful filter on here. "

Definitely.

I'm doing what I feel is best. I hope Fab don't reopen meeting facilities any time soon though.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

As a health care worker and key worker since lockdown started didn't see many people at my work place testing positive for convid19, but sadly today had meeting at work , 4 staff tested positive , patients 4 already in one week tested positive already without mentioning the ones already passed away!! Is irresponsable from governments lift lockdown when they know good weather really doesn't help at all keeping distance. Is new this virus and too litle scientist know about , there's not yet a vaccine that can ensure our safety. I understand when politics say the economy needs to back slowly to normality but i believe is too early to lift the lockdown. As a key worker i have no other choise if not go work and also because i love my job , but we key worker we come home with heart in our hands because we never know how protected or exposed we have been and the consequences can bring if wen we make the test this one accuses positive .

Stay home don't take risk that are unnecessary, a positive test is not only something can hapen to us , also can hapen to you !!!

"As a health care worker and key worker since lockdown started didn't see many people at my work place testing positive for convid19, but sadly today had meeting at work , 4 staff tested positive , patients 4 already in one week tested positive already without mentioning the ones already passed away!! Is irresponsable from governments lift lockdown when they know good weather really doesn't help at all keeping distance. Is new this virus and too litle scientist know about , there's not yet a vaccine that can ensure our safety. I understand when politics say the economy needs to back slowly to normality but i believe is too early to lift the lockdown. As a key worker i have no other choise if not go work and also because i love my job , but we key worker we come home with heart in our hands because we never know how protected or exposed we have been and the consequences can bring if wen we make the test this one accuses positive .

Stay home don't take risk that are unnecessary, a positive test is not only something can hapen to us , also can hapen to you !!!"

So lockdown rules are no good, might as well all go back to normal.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"Shocked by how many offers and messages I’m still getting at the moment, clearly people have had enough of it and given up. "

It's been relentless today...have I missed something on the news and everyone is suddenly safe?

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"So lockdown rules are no good, might as well all go back to normal.

"

No, lockdown rules weren't strict enough & too many idiots have no sense of social responsibility

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

No, lockdown rules weren't strict enough & too many idiots have no sense of social responsibility "

You're right they weren't strict enough but they're easing now not getting tougher.

Reassuring to see that the majority of sensible people on here are sticking to no meets yet, amazed how many irresponsible people are asking for meets! It's a critical time for everyone

Good to see some intelligent posts on here for a change. A lot of people who are making posts on Fab about clubs and party's are either too stupid or couldn't care less about their's, or more importantly other peoples health. They actually think they will be clubbing or organising party's before this year is over without realising, or being too stupid to realise that apart from the fact these meets will probably be against the law, they are putting people's life's at risk.

Selby

No, lockdown rules weren't strict enough & too many idiots have no sense of social responsibility "

Exactly this , thank you

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"Good to see some intelligent posts on here for a change. A lot of people who are making posts on Fab about clubs and party's are either too stupid or couldn't care less about their's, or more importantly other peoples health. They actually think they will be clubbing or organising party's before this year is over without realising, or being too stupid to realise that apart from the fact these meets will probably be against the law, they are putting people's life's at risk. "

I must be missing something they are saying upto 8,000 a day are catching the virus.

Rules state 2 metres social distancing, so how are so many still catching it. Maybe fine everyone who tests positive because they must have broken the rules. Or is the science bullshit.

Wiltshire and London

"As a health care worker and key worker since lockdown started didn't see many people at my work place testing positive for convid19, but sadly today had meeting at work , 4 staff tested positive , patients 4 already in one week tested positive already without mentioning the ones already passed away!! Is irresponsable from governments lift lockdown when they know good weather really doesn't help at all keeping distance. Is new this virus and too litle scientist know about , there's not yet a vaccine that can ensure our safety. I understand when politics say the economy needs to back slowly to normality but i believe is too early to lift the lockdown. As a key worker i have no other choise if not go work and also because i love my job , but we key worker we come home with heart in our hands because we never know how protected or exposed we have been and the consequences can bring if wen we make the test this one accuses positive .

Stay home don't take risk that are unnecessary, a positive test is not only something can hapen to us , also can hapen to you !!!So lockdown rules are no good, might as well all go back to normal.

"

We never had a lockdown - just a set of wishy-washy “guidelines” that people decided to treat with contempt. Now that Cummings has taken the same approach, the (stupidly) relaxed guidelines are doomed to lead to a second wave. As for “back to normal”, it would be interesting to know which planet you’re living on.

Selby

"Reassuring to see that the majority of sensible people on here are sticking to no meets yet, amazed how many irresponsible people are asking for meets! It's a critical time for everyone"

Some people don't realize how serious this situation is ans as you said so well is critical to everyone. Soon summer is over , we know the probability of the virus spread in low temperatures are high. We know with Autumn comes time where we all easy get cold, fever... i don't think people really is aware of how dangerous will be to all of us if virus is not irradicated before the cold weather come back !

Selby

Stay home don't take risk that are unnecessary, a positive test is not only something can hapen to us , also can hapen to you !!!So lockdown rules are no good, might as well all go back to normal.

We never had a lockdown - just a set of wishy-washy “guidelines” that people decided to treat with contempt. Now that Cummings has taken the same approach, the (stupidly) relaxed guidelines are doomed to lead to a second wave. As for “back to normal”, it would be interesting to know which planet you’re living on."

Defenitly i live same planet as you and very aware of what is hapening , if i would like right now be living in another planet ? So my answer to your question is defenitly Yes !

Selby

"Good to see some intelligent posts on here for a change. A lot of people who are making posts on Fab about clubs and party's are either too stupid or couldn't care less about their's, or more importantly other peoples health. They actually think they will be clubbing or organising party's before this year is over without realising, or being too stupid to realise that apart from the fact these meets will probably be against the law, they are putting people's life's at risk. "

Wiltshire and London

We never had a lockdown - just a set of wishy-washy “guidelines” that people decided to treat with contempt. Now that Cummings has taken the same approach, the (stupidly) relaxed guidelines are doomed to lead to a second wave. As for “back to normal”, it would be interesting to know which planet you’re living on.

Defenitly i live same planet as you and very aware of what is hapening , if i would like right now be living in another planet ? So my answer to your question is defenitly Yes !"

Well, those guys that blasted into outer space last weekend had the right idea!

We never had a lockdown - just a set of wishy-washy “guidelines” that people decided to treat with contempt. Now that Cummings has taken the same approach, the (stupidly) relaxed guidelines are doomed to lead to a second wave. As for “back to normal”, it would be interesting to know which planet you’re living on."

So you believe we will never go back to normal, then the human race is finished. Mankind as been through worse than a virus with a death rate of 0.25%. Let's not all give in just yet .

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Definitely this, especially after these last few days

chelmsford

"I must be missing something they are saying upto 8,000 a day are catching the virus.

Rules state 2 metres social distancing, so how are so many still catching it. Maybe fine everyone who tests positive because they must have broken the rules. Or is the science bullshit. "

Have you seen the SD in London these last few days?

People just aren't socially distancing! One of our neighbours with a young kid have constantly had friends staying or popping in to visit! I've only left the house a handful of times since March as I'm mildly high risk. My dad is in a care home who I haven't seen since March it sucks but I'd rather be safe! Yes I'm gagging for some sexy fun but not risking anyone least of all myself for that!

chelmsford

"People just aren't socially distancing! One of our neighbours with a young kid have constantly had friends staying or popping in to visit! I've only left the house a handful of times since March as I'm mildly high risk. My dad is in a care home who I haven't seen since March it sucks but I'd rather be safe! Yes I'm gagging for some sexy fun but not risking anyone least of all myself for that! "

We have been off lockdown for a few weeks , people are filling up the beaches, the black life’s matter marches , what a joke , people on here definitely meeting up , you only have to see some of the videos , people fucking outdoors in groups, what a waste of most people’s efforts to help stop the spread ,

chelmsford

"We have been off lockdown for a few weeks , people are filling up the beaches, the black life’s matter marches , what a joke , people on here definitely meeting up , you only have to see some of the videos , people fucking outdoors in groups, what a waste of most people’s efforts to help stop the spread , "

Yep

» Add a new message to this topic