FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Why go to beauty spots...

Why go to beauty spots...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Then dump litter everywhere ?

Apparently dumble dor was swamped with litter while some other idiots went tomb stoning

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

Sadly it's been the same down here at beauty spots and beaches. Rubbish strewn wherever including broken bottles and discarded bbq's.

McDonald's reopened yesterday and queues of people probably bunging up the road for a solid mile (& further) and their Rubbish is now back at the road side (country lanes) as well.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Same at Windermere, it was absolutely disgraceful the amount of litter left behind around the lake, it’s funny peoples mindset is to go to somewhere beautiful for the day then leave the place as a shit tip, just brilliant isn’t it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I mainly go to beauty spots to test my eyesight...

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Sadly it's been the same down here at beauty spots and beaches. Rubbish strewn wherever including broken bottles and discarded bbq's.

McDonald's reopened yesterday and queues of people probably bunging up the road for a solid mile (& further) and their Rubbish is now back at the road side (country lanes) as well.

What the hell is wrong with these people?"

I have no idea, they are total morons. I volunteer to go litter picking in my spare time on beaches etc, it's shocking what people leave behind.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plus anyone would think Covid 19 was all over , the marches and public beaches all full no two metres apart , what a waste of 3 months

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Dogs aren’t allowed on the beaches but humans are , and then leave their rubbish and excrement all over the place , no respect for the beaches or the locals who reside there

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

I think it’s the Scandinavian countries where they’ are educated from a young age to not litter and to pick up any that is thrown.

Increase the fine for littering to a level that hurts.

» Add a new message to this topic