FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Germany University Research

Germany University Research

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exleyboy OP   Man  over a year ago

Erith

A group of German Universities have been conducting some research into the Corvic 19.

The data they have been using has been collected in not only Germany, but China,Italy,Japan and Spain. The research has highlighted that it attacks two blood types and within those blood groups 2 DNA strands.

Maybe, this could explain why certain groups are seeing higher rates of the virius.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's interesting research but hasn't been peer-reviewed yet. It's thus very early to make too much from it. I'm assuming that review and other studies will be expanding on this. It may help to target those at greater risk from respiratory failure, which would be helpful, although not exhaustive in its scope for who is at greater risk of severe illness and death

Erith

I did submit the question to the daily briefing but it did not get slected but I have sent the link and details of it to my MP. No doubt she will ask the question as she likes asking them.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I think there is some logic to the results. But elderly of all ethnic backgrounds are being hit hard too.

I'm thinking cells age faster in some people than others.

What's going on in the inside doesn't show on the outside. You might look young fit n healthy but inside it's a diffrent matter.

Even young can be afflicted by arthritis, used to be associated with old age.

I've not heard much about anemic or thalaessemia minor and major. Minor common to people from the mediteranean and major to central Asia. Could explain Italy, Spain and Bangladesh.

Also sickle cell sufferers found in people from Africa.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Not forgetting Brasil on the thalessemia point.

By *69BANMan  over a year ago

Reading

"A group of German Universities have been conducting some research into the Corvic 19.

The data they have been using has been collected in not only Germany, but China,Italy,Japan and Spain. The research has highlighted that it attacks two blood types and within those blood groups 2 DNA strands.

Maybe, this could explain why certain groups are seeing higher rates of the virius."

What does 'within those blood groups 2 DNA strands' mean? Because from a scientific point of view that means nothing. DNA is contained within our chromosomes. Furthermore the paper is not peer-reviewed, only looks at Spain & Italy, and the comments so far suggest it will need revising if it does get to print.

Erith

I did use goggle translate to translate from German to English. But it sort of made sense.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Did they say which blood types?

By *69BANMan  over a year ago

Reading

"Did they say which blood types?

"

A+ and O

But as I said it's not been peer-reviewed and unless you understand such terminology as 'cross-replicating associations with rs11385942 at chromosome 3p21.31' I wouldn't worry at this point.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Those types are about three quarters of the population.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Did they say which blood types?

A+ and O

But as I said it's not been peer-reviewed and unless you understand such terminology as 'cross-replicating associations with rs11385942 at chromosome 3p21.31' I wouldn't worry at this point. "

Oh yea! I did those in my final week of in 'don't worry your pretty head about it'. But I'm a quick learner. I can do round-a-bouts and mascara at the same time now !

Working the gas BBQ is next.

» Add a new message to this topic