FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Employment opportunities.

Employment opportunities.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are many others including myself who will be looking for new work ideas and employment, what ideas have you got that could inspire people who have lost their job or income due to the virus?

I'm trying to think of things that would not involve a lot of specific skills or retraining, for people who don't have the time to study before applying for new positions.

There will be lots of driving jobs, I imagine, as there seems to be more deliveries and people ordering more from home rather than shopping physically.

Maybe there will be ways of working from home, tailored to the situation, for example I know call centres that have set people up to work from home accessing their office system remotely.

What are the ideas can you think of, it might inspire people like myself who are needing to consider a change of career.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Counselling..mental health..

local diy

hiding from cock pics.

Counselling does seem really interesting and also would be nice to be able to help other people, I would imagine that there is quite a lot of training needed though?

"Counselling..mental health..

local diy

"

I could do the local handy man

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Counselling does seem really interesting and also would be nice to be able to help other people, I would imagine that there is quite a lot of training needed though?"
check with mental health charities. Many offer advice on training courses x

Just completed a free online level 2 mental health course..12wks.. did it in 6.

Just started another.. 6 modules.. done 2.5 since monday.. it can be done..

hiding from cock pics.

"Just completed a free online level 2 mental health course..12wks.. did it in 6.

Just started another.. 6 modules.. done 2.5 since monday.. it can be done.. "

Brilliant thank you,

hiding from cock pics.

"Counselling does seem really interesting and also would be nice to be able to help other people, I would imagine that there is quite a lot of training needed though? check with mental health charities. Many offer advice on training courses x "

I will do, thank you

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 07/06/20 00:56:40]

By *tticusukMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Just completed a free online level 2 mental health course..12wks.. did it in 6.

Just started another.. 6 modules.. done 2.5 since monday.. it can be done.. "

Would you be able to Private message me details of what site/company you are doing this through I am really interested in this.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Craftings got big, wine making, card making, cottage industries are trending.

I've been watching some restoration furniture/old items programmes great for inspirational money spinning ideas.

Office? Proof reading on line literature \text.

Accounts and book keeping if numbers are your thing.

Archiving files and documents, admin, solicitors and Estate agents might be worth a look into.

Next of kin tracing for Will companies may involve traveling alot.

E bay seller, lingerie n shoes etc.

If I spot something I'll give you a shout hunnie xxx

hiding from cock pics.

"Craftings got big, wine making, card making, cottage industries are trending.

I've been watching some restoration furniture/old items programmes great for inspirational money spinning ideas.

Office? Proof reading on line literature \text.

Accounts and book keeping if numbers are your thing.

Archiving files and documents, admin, solicitors and Estate agents might be worth a look into.

Next of kin tracing for Will companies may involve traveling alot.

E bay seller, lingerie n shoes etc.

If I spot something I'll give you a shout hunnie xxx

"

Some great ideas there, thank you xx

By *amagustaMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Start sewing face masks at home, my next door neighbour is selling thousands of them a week. Her earning is over 20k/ month and tax free

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"There are many others including myself who will be looking for new work ideas and employment, what ideas have you got that could inspire people who have lost their job or income due to the virus?...

What are the ideas can you think of..."

I thought I'd try harvesting ideas from others online and check out the competition first

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

"Start sewing face masks at home, my next door neighbour is selling thousands of them a week. Her earning is over 20k/ month and tax free "

Can’t be tax free!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Start sewing face masks at home, my next door neighbour is selling thousands of them a week. Her earning is over 20k/ month and tax free "

Somehow I don’t believe that!

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

"Start sewing face masks at home, my next door neighbour is selling thousands of them a week. Her earning is over 20k/ month and tax free

Can’t be tax free!"

Hope there is no one from HMRC on here

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Start sewing face masks at home, my next door neighbour is selling thousands of them a week. Her earning is over 20k/ month and tax free

Somehow I don’t believe that! "

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

A lot depends on your age and appetite for risk and change it does get harder but it’s always possible . I fully retrained at 30 just as the internet was taking off so was luckily and have mostly worked from home since. I also retrained again at 40 as I was bored not sure I’d want to do it again.

I also set up various companies over the last 20-30 years but never had more than 1-2 employees. Internet and any business is good but you have to be prepared to mortgage your house for it or it’s just a silly idea, no new business can succeed without capital and your 100% focus and passion.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Contact tracing seems pretty cushy at the moment

By *arksxMan  over a year ago

Leicester / London

Th health care industry in general

Specifically the care industry.

Automation and the rise of the robots will define the next economic cycle. Lots of unskilled labour is going to leave the human workforce.

But Nobody wants a robot to care for their granny or see a robot doctor.

I am looking for a new direction to, its a very competitive job market, will be easier when they ease lock down, but the predicted unemployment rate is likely to be very high. It could be like the great depression of the 1930s,but I hope it springs back better than expected, as the stock market is very erratic due to the uncertainty

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

How is it tax free??

BS.

Torquay

"I am looking for a new direction to, its a very competitive job market, will be easier when they ease lock down, but the predicted unemployment rate is likely to be very high. It could be like the great depression of the 1930s,but I hope it springs back better than expected, as the stock market is very erratic due to the uncertainty "

The stock market is less erratic than you might think, I expected worse to be honest

Royal mail. Train on the job. Just gotta pass the online test and interview.

Aside from the politics which you get in every job, I love it. It's hard work, harder than you think but it's well paid for a non skilled job. Some offices have walking rounds so you don't always need to be a driver too. Out in all weathers, meeting people. It can get stressful at times with time pressure but I recommend the job to anyone. If you're not fit, you'll get some good stamina!

Torquay

"Royal mail. Train on the job. Just gotta pass the online test and interview.

Aside from the politics which you get in every job, I love it. It's hard work, harder than you think but it's well paid for a non skilled job. Some offices have walking rounds so you don't always need to be a driver too. Out in all weathers, meeting people. It can get stressful at times with time pressure but I recommend the job to anyone. If you're not fit, you'll get some good stamina! "

Yes but it seems like you have to have a cheerful disposition so maybe not for everyone

"Royal mail. Train on the job. Just gotta pass the online test and interview.

Aside from the politics which you get in every job, I love it. It's hard work, harder than you think but it's well paid for a non skilled job. Some offices have walking rounds so you don't always need to be a driver too. Out in all weathers, meeting people. It can get stressful at times with time pressure but I recommend the job to anyone. If you're not fit, you'll get some good stamina!

Yes but it seems like you have to have a cheerful disposition so maybe not for everyone"

Some on these forums would struggle to crack a smile.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"Counselling does seem really interesting and also would be nice to be able to help other people, I would imagine that there is quite a lot of training needed though?"
Hi... You can go into the job with minimal training but this is not recommended for obvious reasons. Alternatively, to become accredited you need a diploma at least and a certain number of hours personal counselling and counselling experience. Although there is demand for services, there is a lot of competition and unfortunately not very much funding. A lot of people combine this career with something else though and is treated like a side gig. But if you are in an area where competition is scarce or you find a niche you can probably thrive.

Even though my career is secure for now, I think it's always a good idea to be adaptable for the future and perhaps have a plan B in place. I'd be interested to hear of other suggestions too. If only I was a woman. I'd just sell pics and vids of myself on social media or do cam sites.

I would like to find a rich man who would like me to be his housewife, and be glamorous for him, and not after worry about earning money. I can dream lol

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

How is it tax free??

BS."

I would imagine it’s tax free by them not declaring any earnings

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"There are many others including myself who will be looking for new work ideas and employment, what ideas have you got that could inspire people who have lost their job or income due to the virus?

I'm trying to think of things that would not involve a lot of specific skills or retraining, for people who don't have the time to study before applying for new positions.

There will be lots of driving jobs, I imagine, as there seems to be more deliveries and people ordering more from home rather than shopping physically.

Maybe there will be ways of working from home, tailored to the situation, for example I know call centres that have set people up to work from home accessing their office system remotely.

What are the ideas can you think of, it might inspire people like myself who are needing to consider a change of career."

Some call centre companies have bene operating from home for 15 years or more - generally at the quality end of the trade....

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

They'll be looking for thousands of customs form fillers in the new year

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Try to follow what you would be passionate about, as this is likely to be something that you will love more, which could offset the disruption that losing your job can bring.

For a while lots of people are going to be reluctant to get back to the full world outside of their homes. That may bring a range of options, everything from helping them to manage life, shopping, organise home stuff and possibly to ease their lives at home, reducing stress etc.

It could be about doing more than just 1 thing, which could add variety as well as buy some time until you perhaps see an opportunity that you fully want for the longer term.

Home jobs, light gardening, pet care etc may be easier low start up costs options.

Perhaps brainstorm jobs that you may enjoy and might be more freely accessible, especially if based from home.

Some part time volunteering may give you some experience of things that you maybe don't have to date and could include some free training that would cover your expenses.

Good luck!

By *aurimauriMan  over a year ago

minster Ramsgate

Predictions for the economy are looking bleak.

I work for an usual company that has stayed staple and will continue to do so.

And all we do is give people another option to take the pressure off.

Great feeling helping people to lighten the load

south coast

How is it tax free??

BS.

I would imagine it’s tax free by them not declaring any earnings "

impossible to make 20k by cash each month by selling face masks. To make that sort of money you would have to sell online.

How is it tax free??

BS.

I would imagine it’s tax free by them not declaring any earnings impossible to make 20k by cash each month by selling face masks. To make that sort of money you would have to sell online."

5k profit on masks per week. £714/day assuming 7 day week. Let's be generous and say there is five pounds profit on a mask. That is 132 masks a day. Must be bloody good at sewing!

To actually get employment you will need to do accredited courses, they do take time, money and a period of working for free. Don't fall into the trap of thinking a few weeks training will gain you employment. Sorry.

south coast

How is it tax free??

BS.

I would imagine it’s tax free by them not declaring any earnings impossible to make 20k by cash each month by selling face masks. To make that sort of money you would have to sell online.

5k profit on masks per week. £714/day assuming 7 day week. Let's be generous and say there is five pounds profit on a mask. That is 132 masks a day. Must be bloody good at sewing! "

Yes, exactly.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Counselling does seem really interesting and also would be nice to be able to help other people, I would imagine that there is quite a lot of training needed though?

To actually get employment you will need to do accredited courses, they do take time, money and a period of working for free. Don't fall into the trap of thinking a few weeks training will gain you employment. Sorry."

For employment yes. But also don’t fall into the trap of thinking a few L2/L3 vocational qualifications will teach you how to be a good counsellor , you will learn same basic health and safety, customer service etc

If you really want to be a counsellor , and believe you have it in you to be a good one, start by counselling , experience and skills matter. Same with coaching, mentoring, and many other things. Read and be inspired by good role models.

Then choose the courses you need to get the necessary ticks in boxes but they won’t teach a decent counsellor anything

I'm going to sell my body and attributes got to with something to someone right.......

"I'm going to sell my body and attributes got to with something to someone right......."
Anyone wanna go halves with me?

By *urocougarCouple  over a year ago

watton

Sex chat line can be a good money spinner

Sorry I was going to give a serious reply about tax etc but I can't, I just can't stop laughing. My bad.

» Add a new message to this topic