FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Admin to review?

Admin to review?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just throwing it out there.. 2 households in NI from next week...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

Can they switch households or is it like our bubbles?

Dunno, more changes for NI announced on Thursday.. think things getting back to some kind of normality faster than a lot of people envisaged

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The prof on coronavirus QnA reckons come September we will all look back n say....."well, what was that all about"

Though I reckon he is being a bit optimistic!!

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Can they switch households or is it like our bubbles?"

It's bubbles at the minute ( stupid word )

Next it's two households of any number of people and supposedly it has to stay the same two households but how could that ever be policed ...

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Can they switch households or is it like our bubbles?

It's bubbles at the minute ( stupid word )

Next it's two households of any number of people and supposedly it has to stay the same two households but how could that ever be policed ...

"

Oh and no social distance required

"The prof on coronavirus QnA reckons come September we will all look back n say....."well, what was that all about"

Though I reckon he is being a bit optimistic!!"

He was quickly put right by the GP though, wasn't he?

Anyone who thinks this will all be over in September is going to be in for a shock

Why so? If no new infections and deaths continue to fall as they are... surely things have to be going in right direction..

?

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"The prof on coronavirus QnA reckons come September we will all look back n say....."well, what was that all about"

Anyone who thinks this will all be over in September is going to be in for a shock"

They predicted a month ago that restrictions wouldn't be lifted, yet here we are a month later shops and schools are open.

Anyone who thinks this will all be over in September is going to be in for a shock

They predicted a month ago that restrictions wouldn't be lifted, yet here we are a month later shops and schools are open.

"

True, but we are yet to see the effect of that.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

True, but we are yet to see the effect of that."

Maybe. As far as I'm concerned all bets are off.

Will just need to wait until September to find out.

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

i think it should still be the bubble rule only for a while yet otherwise the 2nd waive will hit sooner than we think

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"i think it should still be the bubble rule only for a while yet otherwise the 2nd waive will hit sooner than we think"

I agree

Personally I hope 2 households go ahead. Military daughter and family live way Down south, not seen them in a long time. Need the green light for them to travel and visit. Not been easy.

"i think it should still be the bubble rule only for a while yet otherwise the 2nd waive will hit sooner than we think"

It might hit in the next couple of weeks with all the mass gatherings.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

After watching the news last night an again this morning. The lines out side the Oxford street nike store, where was the 2m distant more like no distant at all.

By *inkiepairCouple  over a year ago

dublin

The bubble scenario sounds good, it will make things alot easier on ppl out there who are missing family and friends, while keeping the contact tracing in order. With china now starting to close up again its any1's guess where this can end up tho.

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

"Just throwing it out there.. 2 households in NI from next week... "

From Admin's latest announcement: "If you are following the government advice, you will not be in breach of Fab terms and conditions. This will continue to be the case as the government updates their advice."

So if the NI government says you can choose another household to 'bubble' with, then that's fine by the Fab T&C, too.

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Though I reckon he is being a bit optimistic!!"

So far, there isn't much that professor has right! He's the guy who predicted just a few thousand deaths. I doubt it will be 'over' by 2021, with or without a vaccine

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

As soon as the pubs open and the mass gatherings at sports events start again, the second wave of virus will hit and we will be in lockdown again till after Christmas (not scientific; not based on anything I have read, just my humble opinion).

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"As soon as the pubs open and the mass gatherings at sports events start again, the second wave of virus will hit and we will be in lockdown again till after Christmas (not scientific; not based on anything I have read, just my humble opinion)."

I think you are right about the 2nd wave coming but we won't lockdown again after all this. Local restrictions, closures etc to tackle spikes but no more I hope

"As soon as the pubs open and the mass gatherings at sports events start again, the second wave of virus will hit and we will be in lockdown again till after Christmas (not scientific; not based on anything I have read, just my humble opinion)."
You mean like all other countries that have moved on, now all going back into lockdown. Must have missed that on the news.

I don’t think so. Seems to me it’s hit, done it’s worst and now it’s mutated weaker and it’s fizzling out. I think the opposite to you.

» Add a new message to this topic