FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Temperature Testing Ladies Your Thought

Temperature Testing Ladies Your Thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so we see that you might have to get your temperature taken before getting on a flight.( defo a mans idea read on).

Ladies the older ones, imagine getting a flush as your waiting to get your temperature taken to get on the plane. No Ive not got Covid 19 im having a hot flush...

This hot flush also applies to pregnant ladies and those still having a 'monthly'

Ok I await the comments.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’m always in a fluster going through security I’m usually getting told to sort my baggage out !!! So I have had it

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I get temperature tested daily before work and we are expected to disclose that information, I am peri menopausal and range in a flush

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure a hot flush would warrant a feverish temperature showing up

"I'm not sure a hot flush would warrant a feverish temperature showing up"

Oh you have so much fun to look forward to x

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"I'm not sure a hot flush would warrant a feverish temperature showing up

Oh you have so much fun to look forward to x"

Mine randomly started just in my feet and they would hit fever temps, menopause is a mad time

Flintshire

I still get them even though I’m post menopause now

I can just see the group of woman screaming at a 22yearold at the checkin desk. WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE CAN FLY BUT MY TEMPERATURE IS INDICATING IVE A HIGH TEMP.

Who does that 22yeard think has packed the cases. Sorted the passports. Booked the holiday. Made sure the dog is being looked after. That grandparents have enough food in for 2 weeks.

But on a serious note. Could be interesting !!!

My temperature always creeps up when I ovulate then later when I'm due on

I take my temperature daily in work and it hasn't got quite high enough to have to be sent home yet (37.8 in our policy). Quite a few girls have though and have followed up with a negative C19 test (which they knew it would be). All put it down to their hormones.

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I just constantly run hot and the chew on of an airport in the summer is only going to make it worse.

No holiday for me then

"My temperature always creeps up when I ovulate then later when I'm due on

I take my temperature daily in work and it hasn't got quite high enough to have to be sent home yet (37.8 in our policy). Quite a few girls have though and have followed up with a negative C19 test (which they knew it would be). All put it down to their hormones.

"

You have a resonsible employer. Thanks for your comment

Flintshire

"

I’m always a couple of times a week running a 37.8 temp .... ha ha I’d be sent hone all the time !!!

"I just constantly run hot and the chew on of an airport in the summer is only going to make it worse.

No holiday for me then "

Darlin. Your 1 of the thousands that are doin StayVacation....

I’m always a couple of times a week running a 37.8 temp .... ha ha I’d be sent hone all the time !!!"

I have tried all sorts to get mine high enough to have the day off but no such luck lol (joking)

I’m always a couple of times a week running a 37.8 temp .... ha ha I’d be sent hone all the time !!!

I have tried all sorts to get mine high enough to have the day off but no such luck lol (joking)"

Dont laugh but my boss has been putting the a/c on 26degrees. Im sat in a vest top thinking .... well I will let you come up with a few. But Bastard is my main one atm.

The owner has said he doesnt need to supply any ppe. FLIPPING JOKE

But back to temperatures

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Ice cold drink before arriving at security

By *eWillMakeYouSquirtCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Check in was 2 hrs I can now see that going up to about 5 so your temperature stabilises plus we will send more in the shops lol

"Ice cold drink before arriving at security "

And theres that 40mins to get through and at manchester that big room id already roasting

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

When the whole Covid began in March, my local shop had a heat scanner for your forehead..however I had jogged to the shop and was therefore fairly warm, I was still allowed in though.

Men. You just don’t realise what us women go through for years with our unexpected flushes

"When the whole Covid began in March, my local shop had a heat scanner for your forehead..however I had jogged to the shop and was therefore fairly warm, I was still allowed in though.

Men. You just don’t realise what us women go through for years with our unexpected flushes"

Keep em coming Ladies xx

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I wasn't sure a hot flush could actually heat you up. It takes a lot of energy to heat things and you'd be burning calories like crazy if you could suddenly heat your body several degrees in a few seconds - it would take roughly 3kw of power to raise just the water content of a 70kg person 1° over a minute that's the equivalentof a very powerful kettle. Doing that in less than 10 seconds which is the sort of time frame my G/F will feel a flush build over wood require twice the power of a typical electric shower. This temp raise (whatever the time scale) also requires 42kcal of energy to be burnt, menopausal women would be losing weight like mad if they burned through 42kcal with every flush and I'd have a very happy G/F.

This prompted a quick Google and no, although you have the sensation of heat your actual body temperature doesn't change although the rush of blood to your skin can change its temperature slightly just not above that of your internal temperature. As others have said above, hormones can cause variations in body temp with time (for a few days around your period) but your reading wouldn't jump if you had a flush as you were being checked.

Mr

"I wasn't sure a hot flush could actually heat you up. It takes a lot of energy to heat things and you'd be burning calories like crazy if you could suddenly heat your body several degrees in a few seconds - it would take roughly 3kw of power to raise just the water content of a 70kg person 1° over a minute that's the equivalentof a very powerful kettle. Doing that in less than 10 seconds which is the sort of time frame my G/F will feel a flush build over wood require twice the power of a typical electric shower. This temp raise (whatever the time scale) also requires 42kcal of energy to be burnt, menopausal women would be losing weight like mad if they burned through 42kcal with every flush and I'd have a very happy G/F.

This prompted a quick Google and no, although you have the sensation of heat your actual body temperature doesn't change although the rush of blood to your skin can change its temperature slightly just not above that of your internal temperature. As others have said above, hormones can cause variations in body temp with time (for a few days around your period) but your reading wouldn't jump if you had a flush as you were being checked.

Mr"

Thanks for the imput. I will let the ladies come back to you once they cooled down.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I wasn't sure a hot flush could actually heat you up. It takes a lot of energy to heat things and you'd be burning calories like crazy if you could suddenly heat your body several degrees in a few seconds - it would take roughly 3kw of power to raise just the water content of a 70kg person 1° over a minute that's the equivalentof a very powerful kettle. Doing that in less than 10 seconds which is the sort of time frame my G/F will feel a flush build over wood require twice the power of a typical electric shower. This temp raise (whatever the time scale) also requires 42kcal of energy to be burnt, menopausal women would be losing weight like mad if they burned through 42kcal with every flush and I'd have a very happy G/F.

Mr"

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"I still get them even though I’m post menopause now "

Ditto am post menopause too and I get them most evenings completely without warning, they're horrid x Storm x

Somewhat relevant to the thread....

On Tuesday I woke up with virtually no sense of taste and a temp of 38.5. I'd also had a tight chest for a couple of days. I booked a test immediately. Got a negative text this morning, and still have the temp and the loss of taste.

Obviously a virus of some sort, but very similar symptoms to CV

"Somewhat relevant to the thread....

On Tuesday I woke up with virtually no sense of taste and a temp of 38.5. I'd also had a tight chest for a couple of days. I booked a test immediately. Got a negative text this morning, and still have the temp and the loss of taste.

Obviously a virus of some sort, but very similar symptoms to CV"

U did the test and alls good

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

There’s a world of difference between feeling hot and being hyperthermic.

Honest to goodness, it’s very basic physiology.

"There’s a world of difference between feeling hot and being hyperthermic.

Honest to goodness, it’s very basic physiology."

What is the difference?

We will all see the light of day

[Removed by poster at 19/06/20 20:26:55]

» Add a new message to this topic