FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Trying to veri someone

Trying to veri someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilverstrider OP   Man  over a year ago

narberth

I've met a lady on several occasions, she joined fab 5 months ago, I have just tried to veri her and it won't show on her account, this is her first veri. Why won't it show?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

It's due to Covid 19 they have stopped anyone displaying veris that weren't already displayed before lockdown.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/20 21:35:45]

narberth

Yeah makes sense, as nobody is meeting atm but I met this lady well before covid19. I should be able to veri her as genuine

"Yeah makes sense, as nobody is meeting atm but I met this lady well before covid19. I should be able to veri her as genuine "

She should receive a tick if not having been verified before.

narberth

"Yeah makes sense, as nobody is meeting atm but I met this lady well before covid19. I should be able to veri her as genuine

She should receive a tick if not having been verified before. "

Receive a rick?

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Yeah makes sense, as nobody is meeting atm but I met this lady well before covid19. I should be able to veri her as genuine

She should receive a tick if not having been verified before. "

The veri is there and as stated above she will now have a tick if not verified before. But they have stopped them being displayed. This also applies to veris that have been given but weren't displayed, we have one from way before lockdown that we didn't have displayed that now says we can't display it atm.

Receive a rick? "

a verification tick in a circle on her profile.

Receive a rick?

a verification tick in a circle on her profile. "

Tick shows she has been verified. Will also show up in "summary" should she choose to show that. Also she can now verify others.

My latest verification won't be allowed to be shown under current rules either....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Fab is wisely helping to keep us following the law and guidelines that differ by country etc. A clear blanket suspension of veris that could be misunderstood as meaning that people are meeting from here now, whilst prohibited, is a good foundation to help suppress users from meeting for sex.

It's a standard rule, for the greater good. Wherever we know someone from, as well as from whenever, fab is keeping the details from public viewing until the health crisis lowers. Users still get the same benefits from having received a verification, it's just that others don't get to see detailed elaboration.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I met this lady well before covid19. I should be able to veri her as genuine "

Why didnt you verify her soon after you met her ?

» Add a new message to this topic