FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Oxford vaccine really looking good

Oxford vaccine really looking good

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watching breaking news on this and it appears to have strong immune benefits against covid and its passed on safety measures. So some good news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/breaking-coronavirus-oxford-vaccine-trials-22383534

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its the top story on the BBC it looks very promising

"Its the top story on the BBC it looks very promising "

Yeah I dont have a tv licence...so I avoid going there. Hence the link

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53469839

Eeeeek! Hopefully it's all go, go, go!

"https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53469839

Eeeeek! Hopefully it's all go, go, go! "

Thanks for link

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Just read the article very exiting lets all hope it is true,if so we can soon start getting our lives back.If given the chance will volunteer for testing

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Dont pin your hopes on it. In the same breath the chair of the UK vaccine taskforce also said " we have to be very cautious because there has never been a vaccine for coronavirus, and there may never be one"

"Theres no vaccine against Sars, malaria and hiv, and these are diseases that we know well. So there is no expectation that this can be done, but the early data that we are seeing is definitely encouraging"

The tests carried out showed immunity for 56 days.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Even if it's not a 100% effective vaccine it would appear effective in treating covid which in itself will be hugely significant

"Dont pin your hopes on it. In the same breath the chair of the UK vaccine taskforce also said " we have to be very cautious because there has never been a vaccine for coronavirus, and there may never be one"

"Theres no vaccine against Sars, malaria and hiv, and these are diseases that we know well. So there is no expectation that this can be done, but the early data that we are seeing is definitely encouraging"

The tests carried out showed immunity for 56 days."

Well I'd settle for a bi-monthly jab.

But yeah we all know it's not a done deal yet...but I'll be pinning my hopes on this as I'm always optimistic

"Just read the article very exiting lets all hope it is true,if so we can soon start getting our lives back.If given the chance will volunteer for testing"

Get in there emma

"Even if it's not a 100% effective vaccine it would appear effective in treating covid which in itself will be hugely significant "

I agreet it's a step in the right direction

"Just read the article very exiting lets all hope it is true,if so we can soon start getting our lives back.If given the chance will volunteer for testing"

www.gov.uk/government/news/millions-could-be-vaccinated-against-covid-19-as-uk-secures-strong-portfolio-of-promising-vaccines

They are looking for volunteers.

I checked the forum rules and it said reputable site links are ok. Not sure if the government is considered reputable.

"Just read the article very exiting lets all hope it is true,if so we can soon start getting our lives back.If given the chance will volunteer for testing

www.gov.uk/government/news/millions-could-be-vaccinated-against-covid-19-as-uk-secures-strong-portfolio-of-promising-vaccines

I checked the forum rules and it said reputable site links are ok. Not sure if the government is considered reputable. "

Me neither

"Just read the article very exiting lets all hope it is true,if so we can soon start getting our lives back.If given the chance will volunteer for testing

I checked the forum rules and it said reputable site links are ok. Not sure if the government is considered reputable. "

By *edGrayCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

It is looking good. Although it does seem very coincidental that the USA is claiming the same breakthrough by them on their news networks!

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Only just I suspect

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's as good as we could have expected at this point I think. Safety appears OK, over this time period, the immune response appears good too. Next stage will find out how well it compares, with the tens of thousands of volunteers who get it, in Brazil, South Africa etc. They are also planning a trial where healthy volunteers get infected with the actual virus, following receipt of the vaccine.

It's lovely that we're in this position

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

although it is good news thats its pasts its stage 1 and 2 phase trails.... there are bits in the report that scream "slow down" with some of the hype...

1) there are some side effects but not serious enough to stop the trials....

2) most people were treated at the low single dose... which means that although they did produce antibodies, it was a low rate....

3) it was only at the higher double dose rate they found the higher antibodies and the "fight back cells".. but only a dozen people out of the 1000 person trial were given the "double dose"

so they still really need to find a correct dosage.. plus if the managable side effects are more prevelant if taken at the higher doses....

its a good start... now see what they do with the much bigger phase 3 trial

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Just watching breaking news on this and it appears to have strong immune benefits against covid and its passed on safety measures. So some good news "

Yaaaaaay....

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"although it is good news thats its pasts its stage 1 and 2 phase trails.... there are bits in the report that scream "slow down" with some of the hype...

2) most people were treated at the low single dose... which means that although they did produce antibodies, it was a low rate....

3) it was only at the higher double dose rate they found the higher antibodies and the "fight back cells".. but only a dozen people out of the 1000 person trial were given the "double dose"

so they still really need to find a correct dosage.. plus if the managable side effects are more prevelant if taken at the higher doses....

its a good start... now see what they do with the much bigger phase 3 trial"

"although it is good news thats its pasts its stage 1 and 2 phase trails.... there are bits in the report that scream "slow down" with some of the hype...

Good points

But I'll remain optimistic

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

It's the BBC, it's called state propaganda.

Is there going to be a vaccine for the thousands who will die because of the lockdown etc.? The thousands whose cancer treatments and test that have not taken place (estimated to be around 35.000 a year), the thousands who have and will die because of the other health consequences, the thousands who will die from the consequences of the economic collapse?

You folks need to start researching 77th Brigade (based at Denison Barracks in Hermitage, Berkshire) and how 20,000 army personnel are being used to control the news media and social media. Why do you think every news outlet has the same headline story every day (The Russians tried to steal our virus nonsense being one)?

Repeat after me PROPAGANDA

"It's the BBC, it's called state propaganda.

Is there going to be a vaccine for the thousands who will die because of the lockdown etc.? The thousands whose cancer treatments and test that have not taken place (estimated to be around 35.000 a year), the thousands who have and will die because of the other health consequences, the thousands who will die from the consequences of the economic collapse?

You folks need to start researching 77th Brigade (based at Denison Barracks in Hermitage, Berkshire) and how 20,000 army personnel are being used to control the news media and social media. Why do you think every news outlet has the same headline story every day (The Russians tried to steal our virus nonsense being one)?

Repeat after me PROPAGANDA"

(gulp) sorry I spoke....

By *ornykinkycouple84Couple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

(gulp) sorry I spoke...."

Dont be sorry you spoke, you get these types of people all over the internet, I've left so many Facebook groups because of this type of person. Alot of people like to have something that brings them up and gives them something to smile about and maybe be hopeful for, in this case a light at the end of the tunnel away from this awful disease.

Some people cant see good, it all has to be propaganda, all has to be glass half empty, in this case like they want to stay in lockdown forever.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Our agencies and resources have long been used to manipulate attitudes and behaviour. The nudge unit was just a recent small spinoff part. Cummings is a master of crafting what the government wants the citizens to believe and do, so other supporting units will be active towards those and other ends.

(gulp) sorry I spoke....

Dont be sorry you spoke, you get these types of people all over the internet, I've left so many Facebook groups because of this type of person. Alot of people like to have something that brings them up and gives them something to smile about and maybe be hopeful for, in this case a light at the end of the tunnel away from this awful disease.

Some people cant see good, it all has to be propaganda, all has to be glass half empty, in this case like they want to stay in lockdown forever."

(gulp) sorry I spoke....

Some people cant see good, it all has to be propaganda, all has to be glass half empty, in this case like they want to stay in lockdown forever."

Well said

upton wirral

The government I would trust more than you,would probably trust Trump more than you

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually.... it was the medical peer reviewed journal " the lancet" so you might just want to put away the tin foil hat.... or wherever you put tin foil hats....

in fact... where do you leave your tin foil hat??????

jeez... some people see conspiracy everywhere!!!

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

[Removed by poster at 20/07/20 22:42:05]

the wetlands

"

This is a social media channel, dont see much military activity here

actually.... it was the medical peer reviewed journal " the lancet" so you might just want to put away the tin foil hat.... or wherever you put tin foil hats....

in fact... where do you leave your tin foil hat??????

jeez... some people see conspiracy everywhere!!!"

Green arrow will tell you they are at least consistent on a single rating post ...maybe its attention seeking. But I feel with that type comes maybe not the attention they were hoping for...

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

I checked the forum rules and it said reputable site links are ok. Not sure if the government is considered reputable. The government I would trust more than you,would probably trust Trump more than you"

4 months into covid and reason after reason not to trust this government...Yet some still believe that those running the country actually give a damn about the rest of us and we can trust them. It's insane. It really is.

By *ylon pussyMan  over a year ago

leeds

????????????Believe it or not.

By *ylon pussyMan  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 20/07/20 23:39:40]

By *zCaTzZWoman  over a year ago

The Poke District

Yes I saw it on the news with a lil bit of luck it ll work and we can all return to normal ... keeping my fingers crossed ... but yes positive news at last

I checked the forum rules and it said reputable site links are ok. Not sure if the government is considered reputable. The government I would trust more than you,would probably trust Trump more than you

4 months into covid and reason after reason not to trust this government...Yet some still believe that those running the country actually give a damn about the rest of us and we can trust them. It's insane. It really is. "

Hey I'm by far a fan of this governments handling of this. But for some this is the best bit of news that's come along to give them hope tha life MAY get back to normal for them. But hey you feel free to piss all over it eh

"Yes I saw it on the news with a lil bit of luck it ll work and we can all return to normal ... keeping my fingers crossed ... but yes positive news at last "

Hope so

Currently 27% of UK will refuse the vaccine.

This figure will continue to rise as more and more wake up to the dangers of a rushed vaccine.

A safe vaccine take many years to be tested properly.

By *ickthelick2001Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Finally a voice of reason, was beginning to think I was the only one wide awake here. If only people did some research into what’s actually happening and not blindly believing the bull that comes from the BBC, SLY etc.And all those ridiculous things like newspapers, If they were that good they would have told you about the behavioural insights team and mindscape, two government departments set up to brainwash you, the latter set up in 2011 by Cameron. Oh and to all you folks who think boris and co are your saviours, think again, what did Boris say not long ago, “we will do everything possible to save the NHS, well your super hero and all his Tory puppets, voted to put the NHS on the table for brexit negotiations last night (20 July 2020) which means the NHS is up for grabs..... please feel free to check the gov website. It’s free and easy to use

Ive put my name down for the trials see what happens

By *lirty and funMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Currently 27% of UK will refuse the vaccine.

This figure will continue to rise as more and more wake up to the dangers of a rushed vaccine.

A safe vaccine take many years to be tested properly."

I doubt it. As the scepticals begin to see our older generation is braver and not as selfish as the scepticals, then more people will accept the benefits of a vaccine.

Yes...this has been worked on quickly, but rushed is the wrong word. Unlimited resources and staff have been able to speed up a lot of the processes.

I think the scientists know what they are doing safety wise more than all these so called vaccine sceptic experts.

I doubt it. As the scepticals begin to see our older generation is braver and not as selfish as the scepticals, then more people will accept the benefits of a vaccine.

Yes...this has been worked on quickly, but rushed is the wrong word. Unlimited resources and staff have been able to speed up a lot of the processes.

I think the scientists know what they are doing safety wise more than all these so called vaccine sceptic experts. "

The problem I'd have with a vaccine is how can you know what long term side effects there may be if its only just been developed, they would take years to show, that's one of the things that takes them so long to trial and test them, I'd be inclined to wait a year or two at least once it was out and then take it, no good having a vaccine that then ends up being worse than the virus your being vaccinated against

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

I thought people got very sick because the virus triggers their immune system to react very badly.

Won’t a vaccine just just act as a trigger for these people?

I checked the forum rules and it said reputable site links are ok. Not sure if the government is considered reputable. The government I would trust more than you,would probably trust Trump more than you

4 months into covid and reason after reason not to trust this government...Yet some still believe that those running the country actually give a damn about the rest of us and we can trust them. It's insane. It really is.

Hey I'm by far a fan of this governments handling of this. But for some this is the best bit of news that's come along to give them hope tha life MAY get back to normal for them. But hey you feel free to piss all over it eh "

I think the scientists know what they are doing safety wise more than all these so called vaccine sceptic experts.

The problem I'd have with a vaccine is how can you know what long term side effects there may be if its only just been developed, they would take years to show, that's one of the things that takes them so long to trial and test them, I'd be inclined to wait a year or two at least once it was out and then take it, no good having a vaccine that then ends up being worse than the virus your being vaccinated against "

Exactly, you'd have to be crazy to take this rushed vaccine where the long term side effects are not known.

Personally I don't know anyone who's going to take the covid vaccine and these are all pro properly tested vaccine people.

The problem I'd have with a vaccine is how can you know what long term side effects there may be if its only just been developed, they would take years to show, that's one of the things that takes them so long to trial and test them, I'd be inclined to wait a year or two at least once it was out and then take it, no good having a vaccine that then ends up being worse than the virus your being vaccinated against

Exactly, you'd have to be crazy to take this rushed vaccine where the long term side effects are not known.

Personally I don't know anyone who's going to take the covid vaccine and these are all pro properly tested vaccine people."

Aye the older populus will have to put themselves forward again...we all had the mmr vaccine years back before the tin hat brigade were born

By *ornykinkycouple84Couple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Personally I don't know anyone who's going to take the covid vaccine and these are all pro properly tested vaccine people.

Aye the older populus will have to put themselves forward again...we all had the mmr vaccine years back before the tin hat brigade were born "

Hey don't knock the tin foil they provide endless entertainment, I personally like the ones that think an unsafe and untested vaccine for a world wide pandemic is just rushed out for the sake of it and it'll cause us all to melt into a puddle or some other long term effect in a year or 2. Shows ignorance and a severe lack of intelligence around vaccinations in general... I'm sure those that refuse a vaccination will still go out normally though right?

Being of the non selfish variety of people if a vaccine is made available to non key workers but family of key workers I'll have no problem taking it

Aye the older populus will have to put themselves forward again...we all had the mmr vaccine years back before the tin hat brigade were born

Hey don't knock the tin foil they provide endless entertainment, I personally like the ones that think an unsafe and untested vaccine for a world wide pandemic is just rushed out for the sake of it and it'll cause us all to melt into a puddle or some other long term effect in a year or 2. Shows ignorance and a severe lack of intelligence around vaccinations in general... I'm sure those that refuse a vaccination will still go out normally though right?

Being of the non selfish variety of people if a vaccine is made available to non key workers but family of key workers I'll have no problem taking it"

Good on you I'm pleased to hear that

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

There seems to be a lot of hostile comments towards folks who won't take the vaccine, I wonder if the situation will be the same if say 5 years down the line folks who rushed to take it for a virus with a 99.97 recovery rate, start to develop cancer linked to the vaccine, just asking for a friend.

Being of the non selfish variety of people if a vaccine is made available to non key workers but family of key workers I'll have no problem taking it"

To be honest I think it shows a, massive lack of intelegance to think they wouldn't rush a vaccine out that could potentially get everyone back to work and the ecconemy up and running and then worry about the long term side effects at a later date, chances are there won't be any serious side effects 5 or ten years down the line but no one will know that yet, the non selfish people are welcome to take that chance though

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

Hey I'm by far a fan of this governments handling of this. But for some this is the best bit of news that's come along to give them hope tha life MAY get back to normal for them. But hey you feel free to piss all over it eh "

Open your eyes

Ngoverment absolutelypor performance

Hey I'm by far a fan of this governments handling of this. But for some this is the best bit of news that's come along to give them hope tha life MAY get back to normal for them. But hey you feel free to piss all over it eh

Open your eyes

Ngoverment absolutelypor performance "

Eh?

It hasn't been rushed through because it's not a new vaccine.

the wetlands

"There seems to be a lot of hostile comments towards folks who won't take the vaccine, I wonder if the situation will be the same if say 5 years down the line folks who rushed to take it for a virus with a 99.97 recovery rate, start to develop cancer linked to the vaccine, just asking for a friend. "

Where's you get the 99.97 recovery rate from ?

Domald trump

"It hasn't been rushed through because it's not a new vaccine."

Exactly. It's adapted from the flu jab I think....? Please lemme know if I'm wrong.

There was a show on Netflix called Pandemic and there was a scientist guy who invented a vaccine that will fight most diseases, like Ebola, SARS, Swine Flu etc. They need to get hold of him. Lol

the wetlands

"It hasn't been rushed through because it's not a new vaccine.

Exactly. It's adapted from the flu jab I think....? Please lemme know if "

The Russians tried hacking into computers to find out so I doubt you'll get a definitive answer on a swingers forum lol

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

'To be honest I think it shows a massive lack of intelegance'

Hmmmmmmm.......!

By *ickthelick2001Man  over a year ago

nottingham

You can put yourself forward, I’ve never had a vaccine in my life, I’ve had measles mumps chicken pox, and I’m still here

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"You can put yourself forward, I’ve never had a vaccine in my life, I’ve had measles mumps chicken pox, and I’m still here

"

I wouldn't fancy your chances travelling around the world without polio,diphtheria,yellow fever etc vaccinations.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

the human immune system is a pretty amazing thing!

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

Let's hope that Glaxo-Smith-Kline are not involved with any form of vaccine.

Anyone happy with this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gis_7vky5PU

" Let's hope that Glaxo-Smith-Kline are not involved with any form of vaccine.

Anyone happy with this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gis_7vky5PU"

Havent watched it...but on them all I can say is they had the good sense to flog off ribena when it came to light that it was rotting kids teeth...

By *etsomeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Thalidomide also passed all safety tests. If vaccine safety tests meant anything then then there would be no need to pay out millions to people due to vaccine injuries

upton wirral

"Thalidomide also passed all safety tests. If vaccine safety tests meant anything then then there would be no need to pay out millions to people due to vaccine injuries"
The wprld will end next week to

"Thalidomide also passed all safety tests. If vaccine safety tests meant anything then then there would be no need to pay out millions to people due to vaccine injuries"

Oh your back...did you sleep through your last thread?

birmingham

The idea that everyone has to have a vaccine for something with a 99.6% recovery rate is insane. When you add in the fact they admit the flu vaccine doesn't prevent you getting the flu (just reduces the symptoms) then it's clear it's all nonsense

Reminds me of trumps tweets. But havent they banned him now

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

if you are a diabetic pensioner then it would make sense to make sure you're at the front of the queue for a vaccine. If you're a healthy teenager with nothing to fear from the disease it might make sense to wait and see what the side effects are and then maybe make a decision after a few years of studies showing the long-term effects.

birmingham

You can tell its propoganda when all the news networks in the world started using the phrase 'new normal' at the sane time

birmingham

"Thalidomide also passed all safety tests. If vaccine safety tests meant anything then then there would be no need to pay out millions to people due to vaccine injuries

Oh your back...did you sleep through your last thread? "

Yes

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

What worries me is the immunity given to the companies who developed the vaccine from any legal comeback when the side effects start to appear.

Why would they need immunity, ask yourself

birmingham

You might have no problem taking it but you may have a problem after you've took it

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"What worries me is the immunity given to the companies who developed the vaccine from any legal comeback when the side effects start to appear.

Why would they need immunity, ask yourself"

What immunity have the companies been given/ i cant find any reference to it.

"What worries me is the immunity given to the companies who developed the vaccine from any legal comeback when the side effects start to appear.

Why would they need immunity, ask yourselfWhat immunity have the companies been given/ i cant find any reference to it."

My thoughts too...maybe Karen told him...

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"The idea that everyone has to have a vaccine for something with a 99.6% recovery rate is insane. When you add in the fact they admit the flu vaccine doesn't prevent you getting the flu (just reduces the symptoms) then it's clear it's all nonsense"

Where do you get your 99.6% recovery rate?

We have something like a 15% death rate for positive tests but no idea how many people have had it. Therefore, a recovery rate is guess work.

Oh, and 99.6% means 0.4% deaths of 270k if everyone catches it. Covid19 has a higher R rate than flu and is not seasonal. if left it to spread we will all catch it until we reach herd immunity. Of course, there are questions over immunity.

Tonbridge

"The idea that everyone has to have a vaccine for something with a 99.6% recovery rate is insane. When you add in the fact they admit the flu vaccine doesn't prevent you getting the flu (just reduces the symptoms) then it's clear it's all nonsense

We have something like a 15% death rate for positive tests but no idea how many people have had it. Therefore, a recovery rate is guess work.

Oh, and 99.6% means 0.4% deaths of 270k if everyone catches it. Covid19 has a higher R rate than flu and is not seasonal. if left it to spread we will all catch it until we reach herd immunity. Of course, there are questions over immunity.

"

Studies are showing between 0.5% and 1% of people who catch it die. The average age of those who die is in the high 70s or eighties so for a young or fit person then the chances of dying from this are much less than the other risks you willingly take on a daily basis.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The idea that everyone has to have a vaccine for something with a 99.6% recovery rate is insane. When you add in the fact they admit the flu vaccine doesn't prevent you getting the flu (just reduces the symptoms) then it's clear it's all nonsense

Studies are showing between 0.5% and 1% of people who catch it die. The average age of those who die is in the high 70s or eighties so for a young or fit person then the chances of dying from this are much less than the other risks you willingly take on a daily basis."

Do you know that death isn't the only bad outcome from disease?

Tonbridge

Studies are showing between 0.5% and 1% of people who catch it die. The average age of those who die is in the high 70s or eighties so for a young or fit person then the chances of dying from this are much less than the other risks you willingly take on a daily basis.

Do you know that death isn't the only bad outcome from disease?"

The CFR or case fatality rate is a good way to compare the seriousness of the disease but with all diseases there can be lingering health issues for some who catch it. This doesn't only apply to coronavirus.

Of course, those worst affected aren't particularly healthy to start with, so it's not a surprise that they don't recover quickly.

Manchester (she/her)

The CFR or case fatality rate is a good way to compare the seriousness of the disease but with all diseases there can be lingering health issues for some who catch it. This doesn't only apply to coronavirus.

Of course, those worst affected aren't particularly healthy to start with, so it's not a surprise that they don't recover quickly."

I had a mild case. I'm 34, was fit and well before I got it in early May.

I still get pain and fatigue most days.

The idea it's only the old and the weak is wrong.

And if you think it's a reason to not take this seriously, then I'm appalled.

By *ntelligent Gent.Man  over a year ago

Hope things improve and soon.

"Hope things improve and soon. "

Sadly the way it is peaking all around the world I think we are just in the eye of the storm...

Of course, those worst affected aren't particularly healthy to start with, so it's not a surprise that they don't recover quickly.

And if you think it's a reason to not take this seriously, then I'm appalled."

Well said. To some if they are not in what they think is the dangerous bracket...everything is ok.

Some really selfish twats on here.

Manchester (she/her)

Even if it were just a two day sniffle for me... I want to protect those for whom it is not.

Tonbridge

And if you think it's a reason to not take this seriously, then I'm appalled."

I had a friend who caught flu many years ago, it ended up destroying his heart valves which he had to have replaced. Life is a roll of the dice.

Manchester (she/her)

And if you think it's a reason to not take this seriously, then I'm appalled.

I had a friend who caught flu many years ago, it ended up destroying his heart valves which he had to have replaced. Life is a roll of the dice."

And society is about helping each other.

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

Why would they need immunity, ask yourselfWhat immunity have the companies been given/ i cant find any reference to it.

My thoughts too...maybe Karen told him..."

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/covid-19-grant-doctors-immunity-from-clin-neg-claims/5103941.article

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Why would they need immunity, ask yourself"

You say "when the side effects start to appear"...surely you mean "if" unless you have inside information.

Manchester (she/her)

You say "when the side effects start to appear"...surely you mean "if" unless you have inside information. "

... Vaccines are produced for public good and are often sold with a low profit margin. It's in the public interest to not scare them away from doing so.

Do vaccines have side effects? Yes. Any effective medicine does.

Does the benefit outweigh the harm? Yes.

You say "when the side effects start to appear"...surely you mean "if" unless you have inside information.

... Vaccines are produced for public good and are often sold with a low profit margin. It's in the public interest to not scare them away from doing so.

Does the benefit outweigh the harm? Yes. "

I wonder how many of these anti vaxers have avoided having a tetanus jab.

Manchester (she/her)

Does the benefit outweigh the harm? Yes.

I wonder how many of these anti vaxers have avoided having a tetanus jab."

Probably a few of them

» Add a new message to this topic