FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > One of the couple or group wearing a mask.

One of the couple or group wearing a mask.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find it strange and the thought process around it that when out sometimes I see just one of the couple or group wearing one but not the other, have you seen the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's always a kinky one

"I find it strange and the thought process around it that when out sometimes I see just one of the couple or group wearing one but not the other, have you seen the same?"

One is likely to be exempt. So it's not strange at all.

"I find it strange and the thought process around it that when out sometimes I see just one of the couple or group wearing one but not the other, have you seen the same?

One is likely to be exempt. So it's not strange at all. "

Sometimes more than one but yes that could also be a reason for it.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I find it strange and the thought process around it that when out sometimes I see just one of the couple or group wearing one but not the other, have you seen the same?"

I saw it with an elderly couple, the gentleman was puffing and blowing a bit, so maybe he couldn't wear one. On the whole, most people are wearing one, even in my village shop

"I find it strange and the thought process around it that when out sometimes I see just one of the couple or group wearing one but not the other, have you seen the same?

I saw it with an elderly couple, the gentleman was puffing and blowing a bit, so maybe he couldn't wear one. On the whole, most people are wearing one, even in my village shop "

Yes they do and yes I say about 95% of them do wear one

I think you need to take up a hobby to try and distract yourself from Covid for a while.

It's really not good for your mental health.

chelmsford

I saw it with an elderly couple, the gentleman was puffing and blowing a bit, so maybe he couldn't wear one. On the whole, most people are wearing one, even in my village shop Yes they do and yes I say about 95% of them do wear one "

I will always wear one in shops, albeit, I find them uncomfortable and spend most of my time fiddling with it, which I know is wrong! It has stopped me going in shops that I would normally shop in, apart from the supermarket

chelmsford

I think you need to take up a hobby to try and distract yourself from Covid for a while.

It's really not good for your mental health."

It's difficult to be distracted from something that affects all of us and everything we do, pretty much...

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

I saw a mother with a mask yet her child wasn't wearing one; I made the assumption that there was bound to be a reason (most probably medical) as to why not.

I make this assumption with everyone that I see not wearing a mask (in shops), as it stops me getting cross about it; there are bound to be some that have just chosen not to wear one.

chelmsford

"I saw a mother with a mask yet her child wasn't wearing one; I made the assumption that there was bound to be a reason (most probably medical) as to why not.

I make this assumption with everyone that I see not wearing a mask (in shops), as it stops me getting cross about it; there are bound to be some that have just chosen not to wear one. "

Children under a certain age are exempt from wearing one. I just do what I have to do and hope others will do the same,if they can

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

I went into.a bakery the other day and was told by the owner- "you can take your mask off- everyone knows it's bollocks!"

So I did- just as soon as I had turned around and walked out of his shop without buying anything

chelmsford

"I went into.a bakery the other day and was told by the owner- "you can take your mask off- everyone knows it's bollocks!"

So I did- just as soon as I had turned around and walked out of his shop without buying anything"

Good for you

There’s a number of reasons, one has a condition that places them in an at risk category. One has a condition that is aggravated by a mask or perhaps one has channel lipstick that can’t be ruined...

chelmsford

There’s a number of reasons, one has a condition that places them in an at risk category. One has a condition that is aggravated by a mask or perhaps one has channel lipstick that can’t be ruined..."

Haha! . That is one benefit, saving on lippy and having your top lip done!

Some folk like myself has underlying health problems such as asthma im exempt from wearing one but I wear snood around my nose and mouth which is more comfortable than wearing an uncomfortable mask not had any problems from shop staff

[Removed by poster at 29/07/20 12:25:15]

It's really not good for your mental health."

Makes me wonder why people say that in the covid section

"I went into.a bakery the other day and was told by the owner- "you can take your mask off- everyone knows it's bollocks!"

So I did- just as soon as I had turned around and walked out of his shop without buying anything"

Making out your deluded...stupid twat I'd have done the same

chelmsford

"Some folk like myself has underlying health problems such as asthma im exempt from wearing one but I wear snood around my nose and mouth which is more comfortable than wearing an uncomfortable mask not had any problems from shop staff "

That's a good idea, not so clingy, it's ok, it's still a face covering

chelmsford

Makes me wonder why people say that in the covid section "

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Hows everyone coping when it comes to paying with a facial recognition iPhone?

Having had to remove the covering from my face so many times (which in itself is probably putting me/the shop at more risk etc etc..), I wonder whether I should be reseting my "normal" face in the phone to permanently include a covering?

All seems very inconsistent...

chelmsford

"Hows everyone coping when it comes to paying with a facial recognition iPhone?

Having had to remove the covering from my face so many times (which in itself is probably putting me/the shop at more risk etc etc..), I wonder whether I should be reseting my "normal" face in the phone to permanently include a covering?

All seems very inconsistent...

"

I don't have one of those, can you pay by a different method for now

Makes me wonder why people say that in the covid section "

I’ll explain it for you.

Shag appears to be regularly questioning what others are doing near where he lives.

He is regularly questioning their actions in the Covid forum on a swingers site.

I’m not sure how he’s going to get an answer unless the people he’s talking about are on the site.

Maybe he’ll be better doing painting by numbers to help reduce his stress levels.

It’s good to care about others mental health.

Makes me wonder why people say that in the covid section

I’ll explain it for you.

Shag appears to be regularly questioning what others are doing near where he lives.

He is regularly questioning their actions in the Covid forum on a swingers site.

I’m not sure how he’s going to get an answer unless the people he’s talking about are on the site.

Maybe he’ll be better doing painting by numbers to help reduce his stress levels.

It’s good to care about others mental health.

"

Or maybe he likes to add a new topic to get some attention like a lot of others do.

Yes it's a swinging site, but it's one that has a whole section on viruses.

And yes its goid to worry about peoples mental health...but diagnosing it is not for a random poster on a swinging site.

I saw it with an elderly couple, the gentleman was puffing and blowing a bit, so maybe he couldn't wear one. On the whole, most people are wearing one, even in my village shop Yes they do and yes I say about 95% of them do wear one

I will always wear one in shops, albeit, I find them uncomfortable and spend most of my time fiddling with it, which I know is wrong! It has stopped me going in shops that I would normally shop in, apart from the supermarket "

Yes they are and same here, at shops and as well on the transport

chelmsford

I saw it with an elderly couple, the gentleman was puffing and blowing a bit, so maybe he couldn't wear one. On the whole, most people are wearing one, even in my village shop Yes they do and yes I say about 95% of them do wear one

I will always wear one in shops, albeit, I find them uncomfortable and spend most of my time fiddling with it, which I know is wrong! It has stopped me going in shops that I would normally shop in, apart from the supermarket Yes they are and same here, at shops and as well on the transport "

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

[Removed by poster at 29/07/20 22:08:58]

» Add a new message to this topic