By *on12xx OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Worrying how badly we have fared

OPEN YOU EYE THIS IS SERIOUS

Social Distance wear a mask- NO excuses Social distance

read attached very very sad

Please Read

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53592881

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

"Worrying how badly we have fared

Please Read

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53592881"

You have only just realised this, and you have the cheek to tell people to open their eyes.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

It's all down to British arrogance

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

This makes me cross, all of those figures just tell us that we had a high population of people that were vulnerable to covid-19 and we have a lot more that are still vulnerable and could die this year.

Its not a competition between countries, the demographics between us are too different.

It should be us respecting each other and protecting each other from this coronavirus as best as we can.

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"This makes me cross, all of those figures just tell us that we had a high population of people that were vulnerable to covid-19 and we have a lot more that are still vulnerable and could die this year.

Its not a competition between countries, the demographics between us are too different.

It should be us respecting each other and protecting each other from this coronavirus as best as we can."

Ahhh the soothing voice of logic and reason.

leeds

I have been saying this for months!!!!

Please Read

You have only just realised this, and you have the cheek to tell people to open their eyes. "

leeds

It's, a percentage

Also Italy has more vulnerable

Stop making excuses we have failed our people this country

leeds

"This makes me cross, all of those figures just tell us that we had a high population of people that were vulnerable to covid-19 and we have a lot more that are still vulnerable and could die this year.

It should be us respecting each other and protecting each other from this coronavirus as best as we can."

Yes we should wear a mask social distance no excuses

To many avoidable deaths

leeds

Please Read

You have only just realised this, and you have the cheek to tell people to open their eyes. "

Have you just realised

Open your eyes

leeds

This is a national disaster where the, worst in the world

leeds

So you think England has handled it well

Scotland have

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Please Read

Compered to what?Measured in what way?

Yes it is serious but serious all over the world,there is no way figures can be put together as different measures are used,also many nations lie,ie Russia,China,,many EU countries do not count all deaths so the figures mean naff all

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"This is a national disaster where the, worst in the world

"

We aren't the worst in the world, stop being so dramatic.

Dudley

It should be us respecting each other and protecting each other from this coronavirus as best as we can.

Scotland have "

To say it's a new virus and we still don't know anything about it, we have managed to slow it down reasonably quickly and we are heading in the right direction. Yes, mistakes have been made and people have done stupid shit and acted like knobheads but it could have been so much worse. It's awful for everyone who has had someone affected by the virus and it's so sad that anyone had to die but we need to start trying to look forward and see what we can, as individuals, do to make the stats keep coming down. All this negative crap helps nobody.

Dudley

Scotland have

To say it's a new virus and we still don't know anything about it, we have managed to slow it down reasonably quickly and we are heading in the right direction. Yes, mistakes have been made and people have done stupid shit and acted like knobheads but it could have been so much worse. It's awful for everyone who has had someone affected by the virus and it's so sad that anyone had to die but we need to start trying to look forward and see what we can, as individuals, do to make the stats keep coming down. All this negative crap helps nobody. "

Know much about it, that should have said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happy clapping and positive thoughts. That should do it.

By *alifaxsuetvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

halifax

If the BBC is your only source of information, then you need a reality check. One of the most anti Boris organisations on the planet.

"If the BBC is your only source of information, then you need a reality check. One of the most anti Boris organisations on the planet."

I thought it was anti Corbyn. I must keep up with these biases.

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

Please Read

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53592881Compered to what?Measured in what way?

Yes it is serious but serious all over the world,there is no way figures can be put together as different measures are used,also many nations lie,ie Russia,China,,many EU countries do not count all deaths so the figures mean naff all"

I don't think it's relevant to how countries count the deaths from covid19 but showing that we had highest above average deaths during that period compared to other countries.

Dudley

Please Read

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53592881Compered to what?Measured in what way?

Yes it is serious but serious all over the world,there is no way figures can be put together as different measures are used,also many nations lie,ie Russia,China,,many EU countries do not count all deaths so the figures mean naff all

I don't think it's relevant to how countries count the deaths from covid19 but showing that we had highest above average deaths during that period compared to other countries."

Of course it's relevant.

Cromer

Please Read

I don't think it's relevant to how countries count the deaths from covid19 but showing that we had highest above average deaths during that period compared to other countries.

Of course it's relevant. "

If excess deaths are from all causes it wouldn't matter how countries are recording covid 19 deaths as every death is still counted over that period of time and that's what the ONS are basing this on.

When it comes to how many deaths are from covid19,I agree that countries seem to count the deaths much differently and therefore it's hard to make a comparison

Dudley

Please Read

Of course it's relevant.

If excess deaths are from all causes it wouldn't matter how countries are recording covid 19 deaths as every death is still counted over that period of time and that's what the ONS are basing this on.

When it comes to how many deaths are from covid19,I agree that countries seem to count the deaths much differently and therefore it's hard to make a comparison"

There's no point comparing excess deaths yet as the virus isn't over.

Cromer

Please Read

Of course it's relevant.

When it comes to how many deaths are from covid19,I agree that countries seem to count the deaths much differently and therefore it's hard to make a comparison

There's no point comparing excess deaths yet as the virus isn't over. "

They were comparing them over the first half of the year

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"If the BBC is your only source of information, then you need a reality check. One of the most anti Boris organisations on the planet."

The data comes from the ONS and is being widely reported.

Just blaming the media when reality doesn't suit you is a very Trump move, well done.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"It's, a percentage

Stop making excuses we have failed our people this country "

How do you work that one out would be interested to see your figures.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Look forward not back.

We can't bring back the dead

We can socially distance and wear a face covering to help reduce future deaths..

It's up to you

If it's too much trouble to wear a mask then that's fine but don't start gloating and chastising others that care.

Cromer

"Look forward not back.

We can socially distance and wear a face covering to help reduce future deaths..

It's up to you

If it's too much trouble to wear a mask then that's fine but don't start gloating and chastising others that care."

This should be the whole point to all these findings, realise errors and make sure they don't happen again.

Whatever helps reduce transmission should be done (as most of us are).

It's not about allocating blame at the moment it's about finding ways forward and luckily so many positives are being discovered now.

leeds

To a family a death is a death so 65k extra families had funerals

We're not working together no social distancing and people using excuses not to wear a mask

Im alright Jack.. country so selfish

What happened to this once great country

Dudley

"Look forward not back.

It's up to you

If it's too much trouble to wear a mask then that's fine but don't start gloating and chastising others that care.

This should be the whole point to all these findings, realise errors and make sure they don't happen again.

It's not about allocating blame at the moment it's about finding ways forward and luckily so many positives are being discovered now."

leeds

"Look forward not back.

It's up to you

It's not about allocating blame at the moment it's about finding ways forward and luckily so many positives are being discovered now.

"

Wish I shared you optimism

But facts the majority not distancing or wearing masks

Think your being naive

'wait for these figures before making comparisons'they said.

We waited, it's a catastrophe...they say nothing.

Standard

leeds

It's not bbc it's ons

Also the deaths are real ask the families

Your so selfish

leeds

"'wait for these figures before making comparisons'they said.

Standard"

I agree

Cromer

"Look forward not back.

It's up to you

Think your being naive

"

I'm not naive, I'm well aware that there are people out there that don't follow social distancing or wear a mask but I think there are also alot of people that like to provoke a reaction and dismiss all the evidence, it's easy to sit behind a phone of keyboard and talk utter shit to wind people up.

From what I've seen in supermarkets and the garage the only people NOT wearing a mask were the checkout operators and one elderly couple that had their masks under their chins, everyone else had masks.

Dudley

Standard"

Oh behave, it could have been far worse and we are heading in the right direction.

"To a family a death is a death so 65k extra families had funerals

We're not working together no social distancing and people using excuses not to wear a mask

Im alright Jack.. country so selfish

What happened to this once great country"

Speak for yourself !!! I and many others do wear masks and socially distance.

The only place i can't do that is at work, however no one at work or any of the families has had covid19.

Dudley

"Look forward not back.

It's up to you

Think your being naive

"

It isn't the majority at all, don't make stuff up in order to justify your doomsaying.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Please Read

I have a question for you , what do you think is the impact of the selected methodology?

These rates are calculated by subtracting the weekly 2015 to 2019 mean ASMR from the weekly 2020 ASMR and then dividing by mean annual cumulative ASMR for 2015 to 2019, which in turn is divided by 52.

Is this correct ?

Also if the government can’t can’t its own fingers or up to two when counting PPE, is the ONS Analysis still correct ?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Happy clapping and positive thoughts. That should do it."

Always a winner

liverpool

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Priceless

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"If the BBC is your only source of information, then you need a reality check. One of the most anti Boris organisations on the planet.

Just blaming the media when reality doesn't suit you is a very Trump move, well done. "

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I genuinely think it's still too early.

Give it a year, If other countries catch up or overtake (I hope not) We could find England has lower numbers over the duration.

This is a virus, a largely invisible one with high numbers of asymptomatic people.

Even in places where they had suppressed it, it's coming back and in strength

Double, sometimes triple counting.

C-19 being put on many death certificates.

Suspension of post mortems?

The figures are way out, maybe we'll never know the true number because it wouldn't justify the Stasi state our country is becoming.

To put it into perspective check EuroMoMo site, and remember, seasonal flu can kill up to 50k people of all ages in the UK in a bad year.

liverpool

"Double, sometimes triple counting.

The figures are way out, maybe we'll never know the true number because it wouldn't justify the Stasi state our country is becoming.

To put it into perspective check EuroMoMo site, and remember, seasonal flu can kill up to 50k people of all ages in the UK in a bad year."

They are exaggerating the figures so they can be more repressive?

Seriously?

Cromer

To put it into perspective check EuroMoMo site, and remember, seasonal flu can kill up to 50k people of all ages in the UK in a bad year."

The thing is all figures given are people that have tested positive,the estimate is above but only an estimate anyway,hence not official numbers.

After investigation maybe official numbers will drop but this article is solely relevant to excess deaths per country it's not disputing how many are actually covid related

London

"...flu can kill up to 50k people of all ages in the UK in a bad year..."

--------------------

Flu has never killed that amount of people in a year in the UK.

In fact it is likely to kill a lot less people this year due to social distancing and other measure we are taking to control covid.

It's *your* figures that are way out.

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"

"

And what exactly do you think that is going to do? A pathogen will take it's natural course until herd immunity or a vaccine comes along. All that lockdown and social distancing does is change the rate of transmission. This was the original idea of lockdown to stop the pressure on the NHS.

Somehow the public now think that they are trying to stop the virus.

Many more people are now going to die because of the actions taken rather than the from CV19 itself. No one seems to be bothered about this at all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53300784

The economic damage is going to be catastrophic and will lead to thousands more deaths.

As for masks they are completely pointless and are just to keep people scared so that they happily submit to having a vaccine (if it comes along).

Cromer

"

And what exactly do you think that is going to do? A pathogen will take it's natural course until herd immunity or a vaccine comes along. All that lockdown and social distancing does is change the rate of transmission. This was the original idea of lockdown to stop the pressure on the NHS.

Many more people are now going to die because of the actions taken rather than the from CV19 itself. No one seems to be bothered about this at all.

The economic damage is going to be catastrophic and will lead to thousands more deaths.

As for masks they are completely pointless and are just to keep people scared so that they happily submit to having a vaccine (if it comes along)."

And why do they want people to have a vaccine?

London

"

As for masks they are completely pointless and are just to keep people scared so that they happily submit to having a vaccine (if it comes along)."

"...All that lockdown and social distancing does is change the rate of transmission...."

----------------

That's exactly what mask will also do - change the rate of transmission.

You've admitted lockdown can change the rate of transmission.

The virus has not disappeared; it is still around.

We can't be locked down forever, so now that we are out of lockdown, other measures need to be put in place to control the virus. Mask wearing is one such measure.

By *etsomeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

No reason to think masks will make any difference

birmingham

To put it into perspective check EuroMoMo site, and remember, seasonal flu can kill up to 50k people of all ages in the UK in a bad year.

--------------------

In fact it is likely to kill a lot less people this year due to social distancing and other measure we are taking to control covid.

It's *your* figures that are way out."

Hong Kong flu in 69 killed 80,000

There was no msm though to whip up mass hysteria

Dudley

"No reason to think masks will make any difference"

Finally, someone clearly qualified who can tell us exactly what to think

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

Standard

Oh behave, it could have been far worse and we are heading in the right direction. "

The UK has some of the worst figures for Europe, sure it could be worse. Thats a hell of a consolation to families of those that died. Here are two reasons why the death toll was so high. First, lack of preparation. Second, appallingly handled.

That phrase 'world beating' has a horrible irony to it now.

liverpool

--------------------

There was no msm though to whip up mass hysteria"

The 'mass hysteria' Is probably something to do with nearly 50,000 people dying.

London

--------------------

There was no msm though to whip up mass hysteria"

We are talking about the annual seasonal flu in the UK, the one we are vaccinated for just before winter every year.

We are not talking about past pandemics.

The second wave of infections is coming and it’s not coming from continental Europe. It’s pointless arguing over stats - most of which are meaningless. Concentrate on what you can do as an Individual and be master of your own good health.

birmingham

"No reason to think masks will make any difference

Finally, someone clearly qualified who can tell us exactly what to think "

Just what Wanksock and sage were saying until a few weeks ago. The surgucal masks people are wearing were designed to be used in sterile environments (ie operating theatres). They say on the box they will not stop viruses passing through them which makes sense as the virus is 10 times smaller than the gaps

By *ilancsguyMan  over a year ago

Burnley

How can the national figures be correct if a person can be Covid positive fully recover then die as a result of a road traffic accident 3 months after recovering from Covid but the death certificate records cause of death as Covid19?

OR

An individual who never had any symptoms of Covid at any point who then collapsed with a heart attack and died the next day in hospital... death certificate - Covid19!

Even our own Government has admitted that some of the deaths recorded as Covid19 may not have been.

Yes its out there and yes it can be deadly but everything needs to be kept in context.

birmingham

--------------------

There was no msm though to whip up mass hysteria

The 'mass hysteria' Is probably something to do with nearly 50,000 people dying."

No its the msm pure and simple. Them and there second waves and armageddgon forecasts

Panorama The forgotten frontline on BBC 2 now

birmingham

I've have said from the start they have never made it clear who has died with covid19 and who has died of it

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"Look forward not back.

It's up to you

Think your being naive

"

So from how I read your post is the majority of people just don't give a fuck but you do ?

And because you choose to wear a mask and socially distance your on your soap box preaching to us dumb mortals who are just not doing our bit in any way

Dudley

Standard

Oh behave, it could have been far worse and we are heading in the right direction.

The UK has some of the worst figures for Europe, sure it could be worse. Thats a hell of a consolation to families of those that died. Here are two reasons why the death toll was so high. First, lack of preparation. Second, appallingly handled.

That phrase 'world beating' has a horrible irony to it now."

There is nothing that will comfort those who lost someone to covid, that's not the point of my post. My point is that we are heading in the right direction and we all need to do our part to continue going in the right direction.

Standard

Oh behave, it could have been far worse and we are heading in the right direction. "

It's fact, they literally said wait for these figures.....and it SHOULD of been far better. Tell that to those families asking for an enquiry.

By *abcouple87Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Well said

By *dd269Man  over a year ago

Clee

It's all to do with the density of the population

liverpool

"It's all to do with the density of the population"

No.it's all to do with the pandemic bekng handled shambolically.

You would think we were the only densely populated country on the planet.

Still I'm sure the enquiry will find out the truth.

Dudley

Standard

It's fact, they literally said wait for these figures.....and it SHOULD of been far better. Tell that to those families asking for an enquiry. "

Yep, it could have been better, but carrying on telling everyone how crap everything is and how our government have fucked absolutely everything up doesn't help anyone. Try looking forward instead of back all the time, you might find something positive to say

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Standard

It's fact, they literally said wait for these figures.....and it SHOULD of been far better. Tell that to those families asking for an enquiry.

Yep, it could have been better, but carrying on telling everyone how crap everything is and how our government have fucked absolutely everything up doesn't help anyone. Try looking forward instead of back all the time, you might find something positive to say "

absolutely agree with this

Standard

Yep, it could have been better, but carrying on telling everyone how crap everything is and how our government have fucked absolutely everything up doesn't help anyone. Try looking forward instead of back all the time, you might find something positive to say "

No problem looking forward. Problem is, have to trust the people who fucked up, to not do it again. Now, if you never hold these people to account you literally give them carte blanche to fuck up again and again and again....it's people's lives.

Dudley

Standard

Yep, it could have been better, but carrying on telling everyone how crap everything is and how our government have fucked absolutely everything up doesn't help anyone. Try looking forward instead of back all the time, you might find something positive to say

No problem looking forward. Problem is, have to trust the people who fucked up, to not do it again. Now, if you never hold these people to account you literally give them carte blanche to fuck up again and again and again....it's people's lives."

You're not holding them to account though, you're just commenting on a swingers forum, trying to put a damper on any positivity. Why not allow us to have our positivity?

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

Please Read

Yes it is serious but serious all over the world,there is no way figures can be put together as different measures are used,also many nations lie,ie Russia,China,,many EU countries do not count all deaths so the figures mean naff all"

This based on excess deaths....all the countries count deaths in the same way. Pretending that Spain or Germany don't count their deceased is arrant nonsense

Essex

The source is our own ONS. Every news outlet is using their work as the basis for their reporting. If you don't like the BBC's analysis, read the original. The story is the same

Essex

Please Read

Of course it's relevant. "

No it isnt relevant. It's EXCESS deaths that are being counted.....

Essex

"It's, a percentage

Stop making excuses we have failed our people this country How do you work that one out would be interested to see your figures."

The population of Italy has a greater proportion of elderly people than the UK

Standard

No problem looking forward. Problem is, have to trust the people who fucked up, to not do it again. Now, if you never hold these people to account you literally give them carte blanche to fuck up again and again and again....it's people's lives.

You're not holding them to account though, you're just commenting on a swingers forum, trying to put a damper on any positivity. Why not allow us to have our positivity? "

So, don't say anything and shut up? Again, try being all positive to the families that have lost people needlessly. I'm fortunate enough, thus far, to have not lost anybody I love, others not so lucky.

If you don't know the mistakes of the past, you will make them again in the future.....and that is people's lives at risk......!!!

leeds

Open your eyes this is serious its not even winter yet!!!!!

We live in a selfish country

near ipswich

Standard

That phrase 'world beating' has a horrible irony to it now."

No the real reason is the uk has a much higher bame population than other european countries, studies have shown by public health they are a much more likely to die from covid this coupled with an aging population is why the death rate is so high.

near ipswich

"It's, a percentage

Stop making excuses we have failed our people this country How do you work that one out would be interested to see your figures.

The population of Italy has a greater proportion of elderly people than the UK "

Yes but if you look at the bame percentages the uk has 6.8% of the population and italy 2.5% and considering they are the most vulnerable group it explains a lot.

leeds

So you think UK doing great?

So the, earth is flat

leeds

Reason

People in this country don't follow rules

Due to UK being a selfish population

New Zealand great people

near ipswich

"So you think UK doing great?

So the, earth is flat"

I dont think any countries are doing particularly great as its a pandemic and all are finding it hard to control.What i do object to is people making random statements without looking at the facts ie density of population, % of population who are most at risk etc i think they are the flat earthers.

leeds

Let's, send people with the virus back to care homes

We can't proud of that

It's to do with pathetic goverment and selfish population

leeds

We let vulnerable down

We should hang are heads in shame

Thanks for winning world w2

But you can die a lonely death in care home abandoned by society

What a morally corrupt county we are

near ipswich

"Let's, send people with the virus back to care homes

We can't proud of that

It's to do with pathetic goverment and selfish population "

Lets compare NZ with the UK when in fact yorkshire and humber have a bigger population than the whole of NZ thats a great comparison you should apply for a job with go compair.

leeds

"So you think UK doing great?

So the, earth is flat I dont think any countries are doing particularly great as its a pandemic and all are finding it hard to control.What i do object to is people making random statements without looking at the facts ie density of population, % of population who are most at risk etc i think they are the flat earthers."

Nothing random

65k families attending funerals they did not need to

Everything's OK the world is flat!!!!

leeds

We can't proud of that

It's to do with pathetic goverment and selfish population Lets compare NZ with the UK when in fact yorkshire and humber have a bigger population than the whole of NZ thats a great comparison you should apply for a job with go compair. "

You proud of your country are you one of the selfish ones

leeds

We can't proud of that

It's to do with pathetic goverment and selfish population Lets compare NZ with the UK when in fact yorkshire and humber have a bigger population than the whole of NZ thats a great comparison you should apply for a job with go compair. "

Your 60

Hope you don't catch it

leeds

"We let vulnerable down

We should hang are heads in shame

Thanks for winning world w2

But you can die a lonely death in care home abandoned by society

Are you proud!!!

What a morally corrupt county we are"

We can't proud of that

It's to do with pathetic goverment and selfish population Lets compare NZ with the UK when in fact yorkshire and humber have a bigger population than the whole of NZ thats a great comparison you should apply for a job with go compair.

Your 60

Hope you don't catch it"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok keep it civil please

At least no one is ranting. That’s a good thing

leeds

Vulnerable left to die alone is that civi

You all seem to think that's, acceptable

We can't proud of that

It's to do with pathetic goverment and selfish population Lets compare NZ with the UK when in fact yorkshire and humber have a bigger population than the whole of NZ thats a great comparison you should apply for a job with go compair.

Your 60

Hope you don't catch it"

The fuck ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Vulnerable left to die alone is that civi

You all seem to think that's, acceptable "

I have not given my views. I have just mentioned that on HERE it is wise to be civil

"Vulnerable left to die alone is that civi

You all seem to think that's, acceptable "

I’m not sure everyone is saying that. It’s just you have decided they are for some bizarre reason.

"If the BBC is your only source of information, then you need a reality check. One of the most anti Boris organisations on the planet.

Just blaming the media when reality doesn't suit you is a very Trump move, well done. "

Right wingers say BBC is left wing/Liberal biased. Left wingers claim it is right wing/government mouthpiece etc.

For me, being attacked equally from both sides just prkves how balanced they actually are.

Unless, of course, those complaining are the unbalanced ones.....oooh actually that's right!

leeds

So we're all proud the way country treating vulnerable people

"So we're all proud the way country treating vulnerable people "

That's just your assumption.

leeds

Answer question are you proud

Dudley

"So we're all proud the way country treating vulnerable people "

I'm proud of the way the majority of the country have tried fighting this virus together, without trying to cause upset and fear to others. I'm proud of the way people have gone out of their way to help vulnerable people. And most of all I'm proud of the fact that even in the midst of a horrible situation, people have tried to make the best of it and stay positive, even when things seemed at their worst.

"Answer question are you proud"

Answer a question for me .

Shst did you do for a living ?

near ipswich

We can't proud of that

Your 60

Hope you don't catch it"

Well ive managed to avoid it so far even though i have been working throughout the whole pandemic but that is down to ppe, washing hands,face masks and common sense,thanks for the concern though very touching.

"It's, a percentage

Stop making excuses we have failed our people this country "

Not necessarily. If the goal is to cripple us to the point where we will willingly accept any laws they say will help or any trade deal we can rush through. When you know how to turn tragedies into opportunities, there are no failures just new smoke screens they can operate under.

leeds

"Answer question are you proud

Shst did you do for a living ?"

Are you proud? Is the question to hard for you?

What do I do for living it einingeer. You?

What do I do for living it einingeer. You? "

Roofer so I have to bd out in the big bad world.

Does that make me selfish?

I take it you work from home ?

leeds

"So we're all proud the way country treating vulnerable people

I'm proud of the way the majority of the country have tried fighting this virus together, without trying to cause upset and fear to others. I'm proud of the way people have gone out of their way to help vulnerable people. And most of all I'm proud of the fact that even in the midst of a horrible situation, people have tried to make the best of it and stay positive, even when things seemed at their worst. "

Im proud of people who haven't been selfish

But not proud of significant number who are selfish

Theres, a differencecbetween positive and sticking your head in the sand

leeds

What do I do for living it einingeer. You?

Roofer so I have to bd out in the big bad world.

Does that make me selfish?

I take it you work from home ?"

No I don't work from I travel round coubtry

Also you still haven't answered the question are you proud

near ipswich

What do I do for living it einingeer. You? "

Im always proud to be British yes, could things have been done differently in hindsight yes can you really just use the death rate without taking into account demographics to compare against other countries NO something you do not seem to understand when comparing the UK with New zealand.

leeds

Are you proud

Stop avoiding question

leeds

What do I do for living it einingeer. You? Im always proud to be British yes, could things have been done differently in hindsight yes can you really just use the death rate without taking into account demographics to compare against other countries NO something you do not seem to understand when comparing the UK with New zealand."

So your proud we abandoned vulnerable prope

"Are you proud

Stop avoiding question"

So you do work from home then.

leeds

No around country I cover Midlands and yorkshire

So are you proud

leeds

By no answer you proud we abandoned vulnerable people

But as long as you are alright that's fine which equals selfish

near ipswich

"By no answer you proud we abandoned vulnerable people

But as long as you are alright that's fine which equals selfish"

You talk utter rubbish

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think we should end that there