FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Luxembourg now

Luxembourg now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob Carpe Diem OP   Man  over a year ago

Torquay

I'm sure there will be others, some may be banning travel from the UK soon, when I see people behaving the way they are around here I don't hold up much hope of no second wave and that's before the winter flu season

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm sure there will be others, some may be banning travel from the UK soon, when I see people behaving the way they are around here I don't hold up much hope of no second wave and that's before the winter flu season"

Behaving in what way ?

Torquay

"I'm sure there will be others, some may be banning travel from the UK soon, when I see people behaving the way they are around here I don't hold up much hope of no second wave and that's before the winter flu season

Behaving in what way ?"

Social distancing out of the window especially with the young folks

"I'm sure there will be others, some may be banning travel from the UK soon, when I see people behaving the way they are around here I don't hold up much hope of no second wave and that's before the winter flu season

Behaving in what way ?

Social distancing out of the window especially with the young folks"

How young ?

Torquay

Behaving in what way ?

How young ?"

Kids and teens mostly, lots of folks down on holiday and they seem to think things are okay

Behaving in what way ?

How young ?

Kids and teens mostly, lots of folks down on holiday and they seem to think things are okay"

Have you ever told a teenager to do something.?

They do the exact opposite.

Everytime.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Behaving in what way ?

How young ?

Kids and teens mostly, lots of folks down on holiday and they seem to think things are okay

Everytime. "

I think we need to be a bit more respectful of them . Most people I see breaking the distancing are older folks. The young folks round here have been pretty good so far, in fact have been very impressed with them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Behaving in what way ?

How young ?

Everytime.

I think we need to be a bit more respectful of them . Most people I see breaking the distancing are older folks. The young folks round here have been pretty good so far, in fact have been very impressed with them. "

I agree to an extent I think that *some* people are disregarding social distancing advice and they are people of all ages. However I have noticed that older people are more likely to ignore social distancing.

When I was out walking recently I was very impressed by the number of youngsters who actually stood aside to let me pass and apologised if I needed to wait for them.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Behaving in what way ?

How young ?

Everytime.

I think we need to be a bit more respectful of them . Most people I see breaking the distancing are older folks. The young folks round here have been pretty good so far, in fact have been very impressed with them.

I agree to an extent I think that *some* people are disregarding social distancing advice and they are people of all ages. However I have noticed that older people are more likely to ignore social distancing.

When I was out walking recently I was very impressed by the number of youngsters who actually stood aside to let me pass and apologised if I needed to wait for them. "

Well done to you and previous poster, I witnessed a couple of gestures by young people recently which echo those thoughts. I’ve also ( at the time when shopping was single household member) witnessed the aggressive antics of a couple shouting “TWO METRES” to others as they rounded a corner going into a shop together! On the whole though consider those kids.... they aren’t risk averse as they haven’t burned it, broke it, contracted it, etc. The kids are starting their lives throughout this, they’re the ones looking for a mate, forging friendships, opinions, waiting to get a bit of a kiss from that girl or boy they fancy and waiting to get laid for the first time. That must be difficult and confusing, and downright worrying! During the blitz it was ill advised that kids go hunting shrapnel... but I believe they did it! The proliferation of drugs through the decades until now is, likely, bolstered by the youth, trying!.... we were that youth. AIDS scared the shit out of me with the messages delivered on tv. Didn’t stop me! Nothing has changed ... kids are kids and should be shown empathy as, in my opinion, it is them that are most affected by this. From what I’ve seen a good chunk of them will do far better than us! (But I guess that’s always been the way!) In between unicorns and hatchimals, she knows Boris Johnson shut the world and that his brother Donald is “crazy”, she advises that the shopping could have germs and she washes her hands like someone about to do open heart surgery. She isnt OCD When her lolly falls on the floor .... but for the cautions she observes (at 4) I am both proud and sad! Those kids are having/ have had a tough time and you know.... the majority are nailing it! It’s not like they’re wearing their hair long or wearing bell bottoms!

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

ive just come back from the pub a group of teenagers came in and after the barmaid (a teenager herself) said to me are the rules that hard to follow.

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I have too noticed older people don't seem to understand about social distancing at all. Yes young children won't have the capicity to distance especially at school, but teenagers, you have very little chance at all.

The last few months have been a massive eye opener as most people you seen just don't seem to care. No wonder we are heading this way, but I will say looking around Europe we're not the only country back on the wrong tracks again. I'm not sure what, when or who things are going to get better, but I do know they will.

Torquay

Drove past a bar near the harbour side at 1:30 am this morning, big crowd of youngsters outside all mingling

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"I'm sure there will be others, some may be banning travel from the UK soon, when I see people behaving the way they are around here I don't hold up much hope of no second wave and that's before the winter flu season"

We just back from Prague it was fantastic we very much feel we were lied to about severity of the virus and have very little fear of the second wave .

» Add a new message to this topic