FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > StopCovid NI

StopCovid NI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddy and legs OP   Couple  over a year ago

the wetlands

The app for contact tracing in Northern Ireland is available in the play store and the app store

You don't input any personal details whatsoever

Have a look and download if you're interested but it will only accept a code sent from a NI testing lab if you were to test positive.

Posting for information I have no interest if you agree with it or not but I'm sure you'll all make it clear.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"The app for contact tracing in Northern Ireland is available in the play store and the app store

Have a look and download if you're interested but it will only accept a code sent from a NI testing lab if you were to test positive.

Posting for information I have no interest if you agree with it or not but I'm sure you'll all make it clear."

shame they couldn't have a correlation between the north and south tracing apps. A large amount of people travel to and from work. And to shop. Like some areas of Donegal the closest food shopping is Derry. After seeing whats happening in Greater Manchester and the surrounding areas it would make sense. Stay safe OP's

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Isn't this the app that the ROI made? Obviously with greater success than the 1 driven by the UK government

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"The app for contact tracing in Northern Ireland is available in the play store and the app store

Posting for information I have no interest if you agree with it or not but I'm sure you'll all make it clear. shame they couldn't have a correlation between the north and south tracing apps. A large amount of people travel to and from work. And to shop. Like some areas of Donegal the closest food shopping is Derry. After seeing whats happening in Greater Manchester and the surrounding areas it would make sense. Stay safe OP's"

The apps are compatible with each other afaik.

» Add a new message to this topic