FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 20 places tonight back im lock down

20 places tonight back im lock down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

So come on folk what do you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well it's not really a lockdown, is it? The places that are effected aren't closing their pubs, shops or restaurants. They are just limiting people visiting other households indoors, so I'm not sure how that is gonna help.

By *heblackmacMan  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Just wondering if some of the swingers club probably comes in force shut down if they in this areas.

I'm a single Mum and it really affects me, not being able to properly visit households and there's no guidance in terms of the support bubbles...

Shielding ends after tomorrow. I was so looking forward to some more freedom.

But my home town is back in lockdown in ten minutes.

I could weep.

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"I'm a single Mum and it really affects me, not being able to properly visit households and there's no guidance in terms of the support bubbles... "

From what I read,you can still have your support bubbles but the advice is so muddled the local MPs are not 100% sure...

"I'm a single Mum and it really affects me, not being able to properly visit households and there's no guidance in terms of the support bubbles...

From what I read,you can still have your support bubbles but the advice is so muddled the local MPs are not 100% sure..."

Thank you... Pretty much how the advice has been all along.

In near Shropshite.. 2 areas... Stone.. And craven arms are covid positive.. (miles away from each other)

Stay safe.

Virus ain't gone away

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"In near Shropshite.. 2 areas... Stone.. And craven arms are covid positive.. (miles away from each other)

Stay safe.

Virus ain't gone away "

Both these areas proplems were caused by people not social distancing and gathering in large numbers from different areas.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

From what I read,you can still have your support bubbles "

You can only have one support bubble

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Matt Hancock is on BBC news for an interview soon this morning

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"

From what I read,you can still have your support bubbles

You can only have one support bubble"

Silly question but are you allowed to fuck in your bubble if you wear a mask and gloves?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

From what I read,you can still have your support bubbles

You can only have one support bubble

Silly question but are you allowed to fuck in your bubble if you wear a mask and gloves?"

You can fuck in a bubble without mask and gloves

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

It is not really a lock down it is a few restrictions,probably not enough

Definitely not enough , I live in one of the hotspot areas , it’s a joke , so many house parties going on every weekend , mass Groups meeting in local parks , hardly anyone wearing masks in shops on public transport etc , it’s like Covid was all a dream

"Definitely not enough , I live in one of the hotspot areas , it’s a joke , so many house parties going on every weekend , mass Groups meeting in local parks , hardly anyone wearing masks in shops on public transport etc , it’s like Covid was all a dream "

So in those areas people have been ignoring rules all along?

Introducing extra rules just gives them more to ignore....

"Definitely not enough , I live in one of the hotspot areas , it’s a joke , so many house parties going on every weekend , mass Groups meeting in local parks , hardly anyone wearing masks in shops on public transport etc , it’s like Covid was all a dream "

Same here, I’m a mile or two from Didsbury in Manchester and nearly all the spikes there have come from parties and crowded pubs. We’ll be in a Leicester scenario given another week or two

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Its mainly over populated areas were there are loads of people ,

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Its mainly over populated areas were there are loads of people , "

It includes huge areas that are rural and semi rural. I happen to live in a semi rural bit within 15 miles of central Manchester, where our local hospital hasn't had a Covid related death for a month and where the infection weekly rate is DOWN compared to last week. However, the announcement doesn't apply to a city like Preston, which has a higher rate than Blackburn, which has already been subject to adjusted measures. So, Preston = very high rates but everyone can gather in houses. Here, incredibly low, declining rate but we cannot. Whoever drew the lines on the map are of the belief that the "North" is somewhere vaguely between Watford and the Shetland Isles.

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Its mainly over populated areas were there are loads of people ,

It includes huge areas that are rural and semi rural. I happen to live in a semi rural bit within 15 miles of central Manchester, where our local hospital hasn't had a Covid related death for a month and where the infection weekly rate is DOWN compared to last week. However, the announcement doesn't apply to a city like Preston, which has a higher rate than Blackburn, which has already been subject to adjusted measures. So, Preston = very high rates but everyone can gather in houses. Here, incredibly low, declining rate but we cannot. Whoever drew the lines on the map are of the belief that the "North" is somewhere vaguely between Watford and the Shetland Isles. "

All bollocks inmho x

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Its mainly over populated areas were there are loads of people ,

It includes huge areas that are rural and semi rural. I happen to live in a semi rural bit within 15 miles of central Manchester, where our local hospital hasn't had a Covid related death for a month and where the infection weekly rate is DOWN compared to last week. However, the announcement doesn't apply to a city like Preston, which has a higher rate than Blackburn, which has already been subject to adjusted measures. So, Preston = very high rates but everyone can gather in houses. Here, incredibly low, declining rate but we cannot. Whoever drew the lines on the map are of the belief that the "North" is somewhere vaguely between Watford and the Shetland Isles.

All bollocks inmho x"

Which bit is bollocks?? I'd have no particular issue with revised regulations if they were actually targeted at the places needing them, rather than randomly lumping most of the North of England into a homogeneous mass. All it d is make people resentful and even less likely to comply! The general consensus here over lockdown was it was a necessary evil, but that is certainly not the prevailing sentiment today about the revised regulations.

» Add a new message to this topic