FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Schools

Schools

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy7 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

At a time where some some people think that their utmost priority is the tv licence and feel robbed for so little, I’d like to reopen a thread about schools. I can’t help wondering how long schools will stay open next year. If the number of infections is rising so quickly despite the summer season, social distancing, masks etc... I really can’t see how Covid will not spread exponentially when schools are full of children this autumn

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uadzillaMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"At a time where some some people think that their utmost priority is the tv licence and feel robbed for so little, I’d like to reopen a thread about schools. I can’t help wondering how long schools will stay open next year. If the number of infections is rising so quickly despite the summer season, social distancing, masks etc... I really can’t see how Covid will not spread exponentially when schools are full of children this autumn"

How many people are honestly wearing mask ? How many of the people who are actually wearing a mask are wearing them correctly ? How many people are using hand sanitiser that is 70% alcohol minimum to be effective ? How many people are actually sticking to social distancing ? How many people are only visiting one household and not visiting anymore ? How many people are not cleaning surfaces with either a bleach or soap based cleaner ?

Lots more questions but I think my point is clear!!

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

But they are going to lockdown the 50 and over age group so everything will be fine

By *ilancsguyMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Not to mention reclosing pubs again...

The whole situation is a complete mess

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"But they are going to lockdown the 50 and over age group so everything will be fine "

Do you realise how many teachers are Omer 50? Schools won’t be able to open due to lack of staff.

South

I’ve had 6 men ask me for a play meet this morning - people like that are contributing to this thing not going anywhere.

Falkirk

"But they are going to lockdown the 50 and over age group so everything will be fine

Do you realise how many teachers are Omer 50? Schools won’t be able to open due to lack of staff. "

No shit, hence the sarcastic rolls eyes after my comment.

South

"But they are going to lockdown the 50 and over age group so everything will be fine

Do you realise how many teachers are Omer 50? Schools won’t be able to open due to lack of staff.

No shit, hence the sarcastic rolls eyes after my comment. "

Ha need more coffee and glasses on here then.... bloody patience is wearing thin this morning with all the meet requests so snappy ... apologies

Falkirk

No shit, hence the sarcastic rolls eyes after my comment.

Ha need more coffee and glasses on here then.... bloody patience is wearing thin this morning with all the meet requests so snappy ... apologies "

My mum is a teaching assistant and like you say she will be one of those affected.

I don't know who is coming up with ideas in Westminster but fuck sake it's getting ridiculous.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"At a time where some some people think that their utmost priority is the tv licence and feel robbed for so little, I’d like to reopen a thread about schools. I can’t help wondering how long schools will stay open next year. If the number of infections is rising so quickly despite the summer season, social distancing, masks etc... I really can’t see how Covid will not spread exponentially when schools are full of children this autumn"

Suddenly born again into an age of caring we are - Yodda

Do you realise how many teachers are Omer 50? Schools won’t be able to open due to lack of staff. "

The suggestions are 'over 50 and medical needs/problems'. So this would not include most over 50's.

But it is still only an one suggestion to offset the Rnumber

South

The suggestions are 'over 50 and medical needs/problems'. So this would not include most over 50's.

But it is still only an one suggestion to offset the Rnumber"

I read it to mean all over 50 and those of any age with medical needs

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

When I read a headline from The Sun online about pubs closing to enable schools to reopen in September I thought this is bollocks and can't be true. I'm saddened to realise that it might be the case.

Wtf is our world coming to?

Falkirk

Just got on a train from Edinburgh and around 16 twenty something girls post hen night, just got on board with absolutely no clue with regards to social distancing or wearing a face covering.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve had 6 men ask me for a play meet this morning - people like that are contributing to this thing not going anywhere. "

So if we lock you down the problem is sorted.

"Just got on a train from Edinburgh and around 16 twenty something girls post hen night, just got on board with absolutely no clue with regards to social distancing or wearing a face covering.

"

Boasting about being on a train with 20 girls in party mood !!!! I think you are missing something here lol . . .

Falkirk

"Just got on a train from Edinburgh and around 16 twenty something girls post hen night, just got on board with absolutely no clue with regards to social distancing or wearing a face covering.

Boasting about being on a train with 20 girls in party mood !!!! I think you are missing something here lol . . . "

Wish it was under better circumstances, unfortunately a 16 strong hen party is the last thing on my mind at the moment.

South

"I’ve had 6 men ask me for a play meet this morning - people like that are contributing to this thing not going anywhere.

So if we lock you down the problem is sorted. "

People not being selfish dick heads and Sticking to SD guidelines would mean lock down wasn’t necessary maybe?

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Because the kids in primary schools are in class bubbles, social distancing as best they can, washing their hands frequently and are being temperature checked and health monitored and compulsory flu vaccinated. Id feel safer in school than in a pub tbh

South

"Because the kids in primary schools are in class bubbles, social distancing as best they can, washing their hands frequently and are being temperature checked and health monitored and compulsory flu vaccinated. Id feel safer in school than in a pub tbh "

Schools don’t tempt check, schools often don’t have enough hand washing facilities (mine ran out of soap for keyworker children mid June) flu vaccines aren’t compulsory, health monitored? Not sure what that means but children with temps and coughs were allowed to come back into my class the week before lock down.

South

"I’ve had 6 men ask me for a play meet this morning - people like that are contributing to this thing not going anywhere.

So if we lock you down the problem is sorted. "

Hahaha could be lol

"When I read a headline from The Sun online about pubs closing to enable schools to reopen in September I thought this is bollocks and can't be true. I'm saddened to realise that it might be the case.

Wtf is our world coming to? "

i havent read the news but even if thats the case sure its just something to get on with

i have no kids but can clearly see the next generations education is more important than me getting a pint in public

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"When I read a headline from The Sun online about pubs closing to enable schools to reopen in September I thought this is bollocks and can't be true. I'm saddened to realise that it might be the case.

i havent read the news but even if thats the case sure its just something to get on with

i have no kids but can clearly see the next generations education is more important than me getting a pint in public "

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

i have no kids but can clearly see the next generations education is more important than me getting a pint in public "

I have 3 and I couldn't care less if I never set foot in a pub again so long as my kids have some sort of normality!

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Wtf is our world coming to? "

There is your first mistake, reading the Sun.

"I’ve had 6 men ask me for a play meet this morning - people like that are contributing to this thing not going anywhere. "
so which did you choose or did you go for a gangbang

so which did you choose or did you go for a gangbang

"Just got on a train from Edinburgh and around 16 twenty something girls post hen night, just got on board with absolutely no clue with regards to social distancing or wearing a face covering. Oh they will have had a clue but like most people they are choosing to just get on with life and enjoy it.

"

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

i have no kids but can clearly see the next generations education is more important than me getting a pint in public

I have 3 and I couldn't care less if I never set foot in a pub again so long as my kids have some sort of normality!"

Agree totally... do you really have 3 children?

By *penfire2000Couple  over a year ago

hampshire

"Because the kids in primary schools are in class bubbles, social distancing as best they can, washing their hands frequently and are being temperature checked and health monitored and compulsory flu vaccinated. Id feel safer in school than in a pub tbh "

Secondary is year group bubbles with teachers moving room every lesson. 15 minute break.Staggered start and finish from 8.30 to 4.30. No temperature checking or masks and only teachers have to socially distance. Bubbles are 280 students. Most are siblings so will mix anyway.

I'm keen to get back but it's going be very different and difficult. We have spent months planning for it though so I feel confident in my school set up.

» Add a new message to this topic