FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Flying currently

Flying currently

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Who has actually been and how different is it.

I'm already a nervous flyer... and get anxiety before and during the flight.

What changes are there etc... I'm used to wearing a mask but not for that length of time but I have sat in the house with one to get used to the time period x

Thanks

If it helps I'm flying from manchester to Catania

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

i flew to spain a few weeks, ago masks are mandatory as soon as you enter the airport the plane was about 3/4 full,you had to press the call button to go to the toilet apart from that not a lot of difference apart from the numbers at the airport and filling in forms to say where you are staying and contact details etc.

"i flew to spain a few weeks, ago masks are mandatory as soon as you enter the airport the plane was about 3/4 full,you had to press the call button to go to the toilet apart from that not a lot of difference apart from the numbers at the airport and filling in forms to say where you are staying and contact details etc."
thanks. I've downloaded the forms I need . And set an alarm on my phone for submitting the form before I come home x

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"i flew to spain a few weeks, ago masks are mandatory as soon as you enter the airport the plane was about 3/4 full,you had to press the call button to go to the toilet apart from that not a lot of difference apart from the numbers at the airport and filling in forms to say where you are staying and contact details etc. thanks. I've downloaded the forms I need . And set an alarm on my phone for submitting the form before I come home x"
? just a heads up i did the Spanish one online and they sent me a barcode thingy lucky for me i did a paper copy too as when i got to spain they would not accept the online one.Things might have of changed but worth bearing in mind,have a great time.x

"i flew to spain a few weeks, ago masks are mandatory as soon as you enter the airport the plane was about 3/4 full,you had to press the call button to go to the toilet apart from that not a lot of difference apart from the numbers at the airport and filling in forms to say where you are staying and contact details etc. thanks. I've downloaded the forms I need . And set an alarm on my phone for submitting the form before I come home x? just a heads up i did the Spanish one online and they sent me a barcode thingy lucky for me i did a paper copy too as when i got to spain they would not accept the online one.Things might have of changed but worth bearing in mind,have a great time.x"
I will get mine printed but it doesnt seem like they send you anything for Italy

» Add a new message to this topic