FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Switch Nightclub Preston reopened last Saturday

Switch Nightclub Preston reopened last Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I was just reading an article saying about Switch nightclub in Preston. They announced they were reopening, the council told them they would get shut down, then the council backtracked and allowed them to open.

They have had lots of abuse apparently because somehow they must have found a loophole plus they are very close to the the areas that have extra restrictions.

I'm very surprised they somehow managed to open.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

The fact Preston was excluded from the extra restrictions in the first place is ludicrous because even last week, it had a much higher infection rate than pretty much anywhere in GM and most of the other Lancashire places. Preston's rate per 100,000 was double that of my town in GM and almost three times that of an adjoining GM town. Yet we are under extra restrictions and Preston is not. Makes zero sense at all, and now this. Moronic.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yet it's the over 50's that are being considered for lockdown...

North West

"Yet it's the over 50's that are being considered for lockdown... "

Do people over 50 not go to nightclubs? Didn't realise they had upper age limits. Anyone over 18 might go to clubs - seen plenty of over 50s in clubs on pre Covid nights out!

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Nothing much to do with the virus is making any sense to me anymore.

Leicestershire

"Yet it's the over 50's that are being considered for lockdown...

Do people over 50 not go to nightclubs? Didn't realise they had upper age limits. Anyone over 18 might go to clubs - seen plenty of over 50s in clubs on pre Covid nights out! "

Basing that on the video footage I've juat watched taken at the venue.

North West

Do people over 50 not go to nightclubs? Didn't realise they had upper age limits. Anyone over 18 might go to clubs - seen plenty of over 50s in clubs on pre Covid nights out!

"

Just remember looks aren't everything and some are blessed with youthful looks! I get ID'd for alcohol at 34 and my Dad in his 80s is asked to prove his right to OAP discount

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Yet it's the over 50's that are being considered for lockdown... "

Speculation once again..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just remember looks aren't everything and some are blessed with youthful looks! I get ID'd for alcohol at 34 and my Dad in his 80s is asked to prove his right to OAP discount "

Maybe Switch will have to do away with the OAP discount if they bring back shielding

Leicestershire

It appears that they rebranded themselves as a pub to get past the regulations.

That means no loud music or dancing allowed, so must have been old video footage doing the rounds then...

North West

Just remember looks aren't everything and some are blessed with youthful looks! I get ID'd for alcohol at 34 and my Dad in his 80s is asked to prove his right to OAP discount

Maybe Switch will have to do away with the OAP discount if they bring back shielding "

By *J83Man  over a year ago

South west

So the club is open this weekend. Guessing its now a vanilla venue but does it get a regular swing crowd?

» Add a new message to this topic