FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Quick question

Quick question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

According to current guidelines can my sister and her kids come and stay at my house overnight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

As long as you socially distance from them when they’re in your house and don’t live in any of the local lock down areas - yes.

By *ETSHAVEFUN1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Please use your common scence.

We have a thing between our ears.

Its a brain .

I think we need to start thinking for our selves.

And stop being drones.

Oh drones ,piloted by remote pilots.

South

"Please use your common scence.

Its a brain .

And stop being drones.

"

Or follow the guidelines don’t be a selfish dick and the sooner we can all get back to normal.

By *ETSHAVEFUN1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

You think back to normal is a option?

South

"You think back to normal is a option?"

Won’t be if people keep not social distancing that’s for sure .... the virus can’t move itself it relies on people ‘using common sense’ and thinking they’re above the rules

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

Its a brain .

And stop being drones.

"

Exactly.

Why didn't the breach of lockdown by politicians in the early spring raise alarm bells? How could people not notice that the very man whose model falsely predicted 500,000 deaths without a lockdown then went on to break the rules to meet his married lover. Instead of realizing the risk was low, the public focus was on the sociopathic, selfish behaviour displayed by Neil Ferguson and Dominic Cummings.

Wake up folks you're being played.

South

Its a brain .

And stop being drones.

Exactly.

Why didn't the breach of lockdown by politicians in the early spring raise alarm bells? How could people not notice that the very man whose model falsely predicted 500,000 deaths without a lockdown then went on to break the rules to meet his married lover. Instead of realizing the risk was low, the public focus was on the sociopathic, selfish behaviour displayed by Neil Ferguson and Dominic Cummings.

"

You Get what you vote for ... the Torys have always been selfish and elitist it’s just another example of why they don’t think the rules apply to them. Are people finally waking up to them - be great if they are.

Doesn’t mean we can just make it up as we go along and not keep away from people as the Tory fuck up has led us to this point.

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

Hi

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Please keep any debate civil and refrain from any personal attacks.

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As long as you socially distance from them when they’re in your house and don’t live in any of the local lock down areas - yes. "

With that theory in mind, should the family that's visiting wear gloves the whole time they are in the sisters house?

After all this virus rests on surfaces sometimes for days

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Its a brain .

And stop being drones.

Exactly.

You Get what you vote for ... the Torys have always been selfish and elitist it’s just another example of why they don’t think the rules apply to them. Are people finally waking up to them - be great if they are.

Doesn’t mean we can just make it up as we go along and not keep away from people as the Tory fuck up has led us to this point. "

I'm curious. Are you suggesting that if a different political party were in government, that the virus would magically disappear?

Given the way the tories are throwing public money around like confetti at the moment I think they are more labour than labour right now.

As for keep harping on about some poor behaviour 5 months ago... Predictable but doesn't really excuse what some people are choosing to do now. We can only control what we do and not what others do and definitely not what others did in the past.

Its a brain .

And stop being drones.

Exactly.

Doesn’t mean we can just make it up as we go along and not keep away from people as the Tory fuck up has led us to this point.

I'm curious. Are you suggesting that if a different political party were in government, that the virus would magically disappear?

Given the way the tories are throwing public money around like confetti at the moment I think they are more labour than labour right now.

As for keep harping on about some poor behaviour 5 months ago... Predictable but doesn't really excuse what some people are choosing to do now. We can only control what we do and not what others do and definitely not what others did in the past. "

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Can't we have any conversation without the 'wake up' brigade ranting and raving?

It's getting tediously repetitious now. ??

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Its a brain .

And stop being drones.

"

great advice

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"As long as you socially distance from them when they’re in your house and don’t live in any of the local lock down areas - yes. "

This.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"According to current guidelines can my sister and her kids come and stay at my house overnight? "

If you or she are a single adult household you can form a bubble, this means they can come and stay with no social distancing etc.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"According to current guidelines can my sister and her kids come and stay at my house overnight? "

The rules permit it

The guidelines however are clear by doing so you will absolutely increase the potential of spreading the virus

South

"According to current guidelines can my sister and her kids come and stay at my house overnight?

If you or she are a single adult household you can form a bubble, this means they can come and stay with no social distancing etc. "

Unless either have formed a support bubble with anyone else since June when this was first introduced.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd be looking at the current rules for social bubbles, that have allowed people to visit others in their homes. Each household could only form 1 bubble with 1 other household.

Obviously rules are different for each of the UK states.

"You think back to normal is a option?

Won’t be if people keep not social distancing that’s for sure .... the virus can’t move itself it relies on people ‘using common sense’ and thinking they’re above the rules "

while i agree that some people need to stop being selfish ... you seem to be under the impression that this virus will disappear if we just stop moving it about

unless the entire world shuts down at the exact same time (including all the key workers) ... no amount of keeping still will eradicate it , we can only ever slow the spread ... the genie is out of the bottle as they say

only a mutation of the virus, or immunity be that from the herd or a vaccine will rid of us it entirely ... so he is right ... back to normal isnt a thing

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 05/08/20 21:20:18]

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I'd be looking at the current rules for social bubbles, that have allowed people to visit others in their homes. Each household could only form 1 bubble with 1 other household.

Obviously rules are different for each of the UK states. "

Of course this is true but the virus has no concept of human invented rules

Fact one

If he meets his family the risk is exceptionally low

Fact 2

If everyone adapted the same rule more deaths will occur than if distancing is maintained

Shit isnt it

South

Won’t be if people keep not social distancing that’s for sure .... the virus can’t move itself it relies on people ‘using common sense’ and thinking they’re above the rules

while i agree that some people need to stop being selfish ... you seem to be under the impression that this virus will disappear if we just stop moving it about

unless the entire world shuts down at the exact same time (including all the key workers) ... no amount of keeping still will eradicate it , we can only ever slow the spread ... the genie is out of the bottle as they say

only a mutation of the virus, or immunity be that from the herd or a vaccine will rid of us it entirely ... so he is right ... back to normal isnt a thing "

Nooo it won’t disappear but we have a lot of power over how much damage it does. People can either choose to collectively manage the pandemic by squishing it as hard and fast as possible (although that point would have been early-min March) or we can have a long drawn out painful process of half measures while some demand their ‘human rights’ or ‘civil liberty’ while others are left with long term disabilities others with PTSD not even considering the deaths. The economic devastation will echo for decades and it’s all been so unecessary - look at New Zealand. Less deaths less cases and less economic hardship all due to the closing of borders and having a proper lock down with severe consequences for a short time. We got a watered down too little too late version which is never ending and in effective.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

only a mutation of the virus, or immunity be that from the herd or a vaccine will rid of us it entirely ... so he is right ... back to normal isnt a thing

Nooo it won’t disappear but we have a lot of power over how much damage it does. People can either choose to collectively manage the pandemic by squishing it as hard and fast as possible (although that point would have been early-min March) or we can have a long drawn out painful process of half measures while some demand their ‘human rights’ or ‘civil liberty’ while others are left with long term disabilities others with PTSD not even considering the deaths. The economic devastation will echo for decades and it’s all been so unecessary - look at New Zealand. Less deaths less cases and less economic hardship all due to the closing of borders and having a proper lock down with severe consequences for a short time. We got a watered down too little too late version which is never ending and in effective. "

At least someone gets it. This is all so much more frustrating situation due to " every man for himself " attitude.

Nooo it won’t disappear but we have a lot of power over how much damage it does. People can either choose to collectively manage the pandemic by squishing it as hard and fast as possible (although that point would have been early-min March) or we can have a long drawn out painful process of half measures while some demand their ‘human rights’ or ‘civil liberty’ while others are left with long term disabilities others with PTSD not even considering the deaths. The economic devastation will echo for decades and it’s all been so unecessary - look at New Zealand. Less deaths less cases and less economic hardship all due to the closing of borders and having a proper lock down with severe consequences for a short time. We got a watered down too little too late version which is never ending and in effective. "

that was kind of my genie out the bottle point ... unless you have a time machine we cant change it... the virus isnt going to be “collectively squished”

» Add a new message to this topic