FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I phoned the police about someone in tesco

I phoned the police about someone in tesco

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etsome OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I phoned the police about someone in tesco not wearing a mask. They said they are not sending officers to such incidents. I said I could restrain the offender if it was a matter of them thinking they would not get there in time. They said I would be putting myself at risk if they had covid. I said I was prepared to take that risk if it stopped 10 other people getting infected. They said it was upto tesco to deal with it. I said so you are not enforcing this law? They said they were enforcing the law and would contact tesco if enough people in that store reported other people not wearing a mask. It's then that I gave the game away and started laughing

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ETSHAVEFUN1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Mmm

Jobs worth

How may were wearing masks.

You think the police have the recorces to attend mmmm

Head

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Surprised they didn't see you for wasting police time. Actually, no, it's a shame they didn't arrest you for wasting police time

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

If there was such a person without face covering, they may well have been one of the exempt groups.

Who are we to judge others? Do what we can can to keep ourselves safe rather than getting wound up about other people.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"I phoned the police about someone in tesco not wearing a mask. They said they are not sending officers to such incidents. I said I could restrain the offender if it was a matter of them thinking they would not get there in time. They said I would be putting myself at risk if they had covid. I said I was prepared to take that risk if it stopped 10 other people getting infected. They said it was upto tesco to deal with it. I said so you are not enforcing this law? They said they were enforcing the law and would contact tesco if enough people in that store reported other people not wearing a mask. It's then that I gave the game away and started laughing"
I’m confused is this a joke ?

birmingham

"I phoned the police about someone in tesco not wearing a mask. They said they are not sending officers to such incidents. I said I could restrain the offender if it was a matter of them thinking they would not get there in time. They said I would be putting myself at risk if they had covid. I said I was prepared to take that risk if it stopped 10 other people getting infected. They said it was upto tesco to deal with it. I said so you are not enforcing this law? They said they were enforcing the law and would contact tesco if enough people in that store reported other people not wearing a mask. It's then that I gave the game away and started laughing I’m confused is this a joke ?"

Yes

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Are we in a communist country or some kind of dictatorship now?

I really hope this is a wind up.

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Ffs, Karen, calm ya tits

By *ebracouCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Unreal attention seeker

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Seems people have had a shit fit without reading the full thread

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"I phoned the police about someone in tesco not wearing a mask. They said they are not sending officers to such incidents. I said I could restrain the offender if it was a matter of them thinking they would not get there in time. They said I would be putting myself at risk if they had covid. I said I was prepared to take that risk if it stopped 10 other people getting infected. They said it was upto tesco to deal with it. I said so you are not enforcing this law? They said they were enforcing the law and would contact tesco if enough people in that store reported other people not wearing a mask. It's then that I gave the game away and started laughing"

Read this through a few times, still don't see the funny bit, can you highlight the funny bit.

If the Police had attended, arrested you for wasting their time, dragged you away and put you in a cell for a while...now that would have been hilarious.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have also read this twice and can't see the joke

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Surprised they didn't see you for wasting police time. Actually, no, it's a shame they didn't arrest you for wasting police time "

If it's true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The police do not attend for low level crime., lack of resources / lsck of diligence etc..

I wouldn't say wasting time as the op gave accurate account of what was happening snd the police decided not to attend, what's the problem? Can't see the funny side mind.

I've no confidence in the police anyway. They only attend easy to solve crimes

Jeez it never happened...he thought it up in his head. That's what he thought was a joke as he typed it out.

Only thing he got it wrong again

"I've no confidence in the police anyway. They only attend easy to solve crimes "

What like fatal stabbings and murders..and dealing with hostile or fearful witnesses...perhaps if there was less idiots like to OP... ringing up and wasting their time...they wouldn't be run ragged..

They may have had asthma in a hypothetical scenario. There is no policing it. Its a compulsory guidance.. At most. Most people are. Tho local corner shops seem to be not wanting to piss their customers off by insisting

D

This thread is about as funny as having teeth pulled out

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

birmingham

"Jeez it never happened...he thought it up in his head. That's what he thought was a joke as he typed it out.

Only thing he got it wrong again "

No definitely did it. Phoned 101 West Mids police because I hate laws that can't be enforced and wanted to take the piss. I also phoned Cineworld to ask how people are going to wear masks and eat popcorn at the same time

By *lbert100Man  over a year ago

South Shields

"Jeez it never happened...he thought it up in his head. That's what he thought was a joke as he typed it out.

No definitely did it. Phoned 101 West Mids police because I hate laws that can't be enforced and wanted to take the piss. I also phoned Cineworld to ask how people are going to wear masks and eat popcorn at the same time"

I'd expect a knock at the door from the local plod for being a prize pillock and wasting police time...

By *weety321Woman  over a year ago

nottingham

About as funny as watching paint dry

"I've no confidence in the police anyway. They only attend easy to solve crimes "

Ooh obviously somebody with “insider knowledge” - cmon spill the beans

No definitely did it. Phoned 101 West Mids police because I hate laws that can't be enforced and wanted to take the piss. I also phoned Cineworld to ask how people are going to wear masks and eat popcorn at the same time"

Is your real name Richard ?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I have also read this twice and can't see the joke"

Not just me then?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Strange

Scary shit, I don't want to live in a world like this anymore. Where people want you arrested for not wearing a mask. Genuinely sad.

I know this was intended as a joke but I'm actually hating how people are turning on people for anything and everything now. The world is a different place to last year. 2020 sucks.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Scary shit, I don't want to live in a world like this anymore. Where people want you arrested for not wearing a mask. Genuinely sad.

I know this was intended as a joke but I'm actually hating how people are turning on people for anything and everything now. The world is a different place to last year. 2020 sucks. "

True 2020 is a year that we will never forget xx

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I have also read this twice and can't see the joke

Not just me then? "

It's because he was the one not wearing the mask. He's always boasting about the fact that he won't wear one so not only is he putting other people at risk, he's now also wasting police time. A model citizen

By *ornycouple80Couple  over a year ago

Mexborough

An I thought my jokes were bad....Christ, compared to this one, mine are stand up quality. About as funny as a fart in a space suit

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I read the op's post in my head with a Birmingham accent. It sounded like Jasper Carrot. The covid 19 virus issue isn't funny but Jasper Carrot for me was.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I phoned the police about someone in tesco not wearing a mask. They said they are not sending officers to such incidents. I said I could restrain the offender if it was a matter of them thinking they would not get there in time. They said I would be putting myself at risk if they had covid. I said I was prepared to take that risk if it stopped 10 other people getting infected. They said it was upto tesco to deal with it. I said so you are not enforcing this law? They said they were enforcing the law and would contact tesco if enough people in that store reported other people not wearing a mask. It's then that I gave the game away and started laughing I’m confused is this a joke ?

Yes"

Are jokes not supposed to have a humourous element?

In my opinion nothing funny in this post

A lot of meh though

Reporting anyone is to my my a pathetic display of humanity

Our local shop tells us

We should now where masks but PLEASE DO NOT attack those not doing so their disabilities may be hidden

Very wise words

2 or

Calling the police for a crank call

Great . I cannot really comment more on this without rather extreme negative comments towards whoever would be idiotic enough to do or even think the concept is funny x

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

Me thinks the O.P. has a warped sense of humour.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Curious what were you trying to achieve?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I said this is bollocks and never happened.

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

Tough crowd!!!

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Not really a joking time right now

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

I am very happy to let people who are afraid or concerned about CV to stay at home and isolate.... for the next 12 months.

That is their right.

And the plus side is that myself and all the well informed people will not have to listen to the boring pratts in the pub.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"I phoned the police about someone in tesco not wearing a mask. They said they are not sending officers to such incidents. I said I could restrain the offender if it was a matter of them thinking they would not get there in time. They said I would be putting myself at risk if they had covid. I said I was prepared to take that risk if it stopped 10 other people getting infected. They said it was upto tesco to deal with it. I said so you are not enforcing this law? They said they were enforcing the law and would contact tesco if enough people in that store reported other people not wearing a mask. It's then that I gave the game away and started laughing I’m confused is this a joke ?

Yes"

With comedy gold of such quality, don’t rush to quit your day job

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

"Not really a joking time right now"

Now is exactly the RIGHT time to make jokes about everything.

It was good enough in the trenches, it's good enough now.

But you must remember that the German sense of humour....is no laughing matter.

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

"Not really a joking time right now"

Lol okay then “_unlovers”.... why is isn’t the time to joke? Should we all be walking with our heads bowed, permanently glum, until the Rona has passed?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Whoosh.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Curious what were you trying to achieve? "

He's just after attention.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Didn't happen.

Next........

[Removed by poster at 05/08/20 09:07:51]

Let’s hope you didn’t waste Police time.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

A reminder of the rules are here

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Personally attacking people is one of them