FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Perceptions of COVID Deaths

Perceptions of COVID Deaths

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *F65 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ventnor

I was listening to a Radio 4 programme today, apparently there was a survey carried out last week were the majority of people asked said that they believed the COVID death rate in the U.K. was 7% of the population, the true figure is actually 0.07%.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etsomeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 08/08/20 18:15:57]

By *etsomeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"I was listening to a Radio 4 programme today, apparently there was a survey carried out last week were the majority of people asked said that they believed the COVID death rate in the U.K. was 7% of the population, the true figure is actually 0.07%."

Three letters - MSM

Ventnor

"I was listening to a Radio 4 programme today, apparently there was a survey carried out last week were the majority of people asked said that they believed the COVID death rate in the U.K. was 7% of the population, the true figure is actually 0.07%.

Three letters - MSM"

Ventnor

"I was listening to a Radio 4 programme today, apparently there was a survey carried out last week were the majority of people asked said that they believed the COVID death rate in the U.K. was 7% of the population, the true figure is actually 0.07%.

Three letters - MSM"

Ventnor

Totally

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The general public are not working in health, so could not be expected to know the accurate death toll. What's important is for them to know how to protect people from infection.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

OP do you not think that they didn't hear the question properly and were quoting the death rate of those tested poditive for the virus (obviously based on available figures at the time).

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The general public are not working in health, so could not be expected to know the accurate death toll. What's important is for them to know how to protect people from infection. "
People working in health do not know these things unless they are interested.

If you want to know and learn you listen and read but 90%do not

Ventnor

I kind of understand where you are coming from but considering the amount of press coverage etc I think people are totally overestimating the problem

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I kind of understand where you are coming from but considering the amount of press coverage etc I think people are totally overestimating the problem"

Whilst i can sort of agree with you about the news media may slighty exaggerating. The way a lot of people are behaving means keeping this virus so prevalent with their behaviour makes me think maybe the news media haven't gone far enough.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I kind of understand where you are coming from but considering the amount of press coverage etc I think people are totally overestimating the problem"

Totally agree like the Gov, they now got to reduce the so called death toll as caught inflating the figures

» Add a new message to this topic