FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Fines to be doubled for non mask wearers

Fines to be doubled for non mask wearers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-bowling-alleys-and-salons-have-lockdown-rules-eased-as-mask-fines-doubled-12048809

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oops Stupid Nails . . . hit return before I had finished typing . . .

Plus lockdown easing . . .

But despite the changes announced by the prime minister, nightclubs, dance halls, and discos, as well as sexual entertainment venues and hostess bars, will remain closed

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I've donned my antishit suit.

"Dave, hit the fan switch and let them in..."

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I went to Tescos earlier this evening in a different vehicle than normal. Arrived at the car park and realised I didn't have a mask with me.

I went in, did a quick shop of essentials and out again. A couple people starred at me, most ignored me and nobody said anything to me.

How would you receive a fine if nobody is policing it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"But despite the changes announced by the prime minister, nightclubs, dance halls, and discos, as well as sexual entertainment venues and hostess bars, will remain closed"

Good!

And good on fines being increased....if only they were actually enforced!

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

paisley

So long as you pay money to the courts then its ok to go about your business without a mask.

everybody is happy you don't get to wear a maskyou get to breath frezh air, courts bank account looks more healthy with all that money through fines, so what then???

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"So long as you pay money to the courts then its ok to go about your business without a mask.

everybody is happy you don't get to wear a maskyou get to breath frezh air, courts bank account looks more healthy with all that money through fines, so what then??? "

Its not OK though. The fines are there to get people to wear masks not allow wealthier people who can afford the fines to not wear them.

paisley

In law thats classed as extortion

paisley

So how do the fines get you to wear a mask

Leicestershire

"In law thats classed as extortion"

Rubbish.

It's a state sanctioned law.

Leicestershire

"So how do the fines get you to wear a mask"

Because if you don't it could potentially cost you up to £3200.

Can you not just say 'I'm exempt' and have no further dialogue with the person/cop/security guard /shop worker? They can't ask for your reason... So check mate

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Can you not just say 'I'm exempt' and have no further dialogue with the person/cop/security guard /shop worker? They can't ask for your reason... So check mate "

With a legitimate reason yes but if someone just wants to be selfish its a pretty scummy thing to do dont you agree?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Can you not just say 'I'm exempt' and have no further dialogue with the person/cop/security guard /shop worker? They can't ask for your reason... So check mate "

There was some discussion about it in another thread. The current rules and resourcing could be changed too, of course.

We're now in a position where the infection levels are fairly stable, after a decline. Winter weather and lifestyle changes could mean that a much tougher approach is needed to help to save many lives and health services overload.

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Download or print the exemption cert.....

"Download or print the exemption cert..... "

Or be the brave little soldier you think you are and tough it out.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

More people in general are wearing masks but the infection rate per 100K is up. So just how is infection being passed on. The fine could be anything, but it is not being policed - do they have a statute to even police it.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"More people in general are wearing masks but the infection rate per 100K is up. So just how is infection being passed on. The fine could be anything, but it is not being policed - do they have a statute to even police it. "
Could it be they are testing more people ???????

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"More people in general are wearing masks but the infection rate per 100K is up. So just how is infection being passed on. The fine could be anything, but it is not being policed - do they have a statute to even police it. "

Most people are wearing masks in places where it's required. So, where it's not. And where people are breaking the rules.

Yes, they have statute.

Health Protection (Coronavirus, Wearing of Face Coverings in a Relevant Place) (England) Regulations 2020

[Removed by poster at 15/08/20 13:42:06]

Yes hence why those loons at the WHO state that the most accurate way to track if an epidemic is spreading is by measuring the percentage of positive tests not the number.

Under 5% positive a country can be said to have it under control. If the percentage starts to go up above 5% it is spreading.

The seven day rolling average for the U.K. is 0.6%. From the peak of the pandemic in April when it was over 20% it has continuously fallen.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Yes hence why those loons at the WHO state that the most accurate way to track if an epidemic is spreading is by measuring the percentage of positive tests not the number.

Under 5% positive a country can be said to have it under control. If the percentage starts to go up above 5% it is spreading.

The seven day rolling average for the U.K. is 0.6%. From the peak of the pandemic in April when it was over 20% it has continuously fallen."

0.6% of a big number can be more than 20% of a small number. What's your point ?

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

So being bored today I sat in car outside local shop and just watched people coming out. Without fail every single mask wearer on leaving the shop took mask off scrunched it up and put it in hand bag or pocket - so they have now potentially got the virus on their hands and anything else they or their masks touch? One lady had gloves on too and proceeded to wipe her mouth after tucking mask away ... Unbelievable

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

So being bored today I sat in car outside local shop and just watched people coming out. Without fail every single mask wearer on leaving the shop took mask off scrunched it up and put it in hand bag or pocket - so they have now potentially got the virus on their hands and anything else they or their masks touch? One lady had gloves on too and proceeded to wipe her mouth after tucking mask away ... Unbelievable

"Yes hence why those loons at the WHO state that the most accurate way to track if an epidemic is spreading is by measuring the percentage of positive tests not the number.

The seven day rolling average for the U.K. is 0.6%. From the peak of the pandemic in April when it was over 20% it has continuously fallen.

0.6% of a big number can be more than 20% of a small number. What's your point ?"

It’s not particularly my point. Its the criteria that WHO use to establish whether is under control. Which to be honest I thought I’d made clear.

If you have a problem with their system I’m not the person to take it up with.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

0.6% of a big number can be more than 20% of a small number. What's your point ?"

Are you sure about your statement?

% means per hundred

Percent

Manchester (she/her)

0.6% of a big number can be more than 20% of a small number. What's your point ?

% means per hundred

Percent "

0.6% of a million is 6000.

20% of 100 is 20.

0.6% of a big number can be more of 20% of a small number

Manchester (she/her)

It’s not particularly my point. Its the criteria that WHO use to establish whether is under control. Which to be honest I thought I’d made clear.

If you have a problem with their system I’m not the person to take it up with."

I'm not disagreeing with you in my previous comment btw.

I wish it was been policed to be quite frank. Its a small ask for adults to wear masks. Give or take the very few exceptions for breathing related issues. I think it's pathetic some of the excuses - oh forgot it. Go back home and get one then. Oh ruins make up, who cares stick to the rules.

There's more than breathing issues for non mask wearers..

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

"So being bored today I sat in car outside local shop and just watched people coming out. Without fail every single mask wearer on leaving the shop took mask off scrunched it up and put it in hand bag or pocket - so they have now potentially got the virus on their hands and anything else they or their masks touch? One lady had gloves on too and proceeded to wipe her mouth after tucking mask away ... Unbelievable"

Great- if you could point us to the biohazard disposal units we should be dumping them in, that would be mega helpful. Thanks! Otherwise, what the bloody hell do you expect people to do? When you have websites advising to make masks out of old T-shirt’s, do you seriously expect people to respect this on the science? Really?

"There's more than breathing issues for non mask wearers.. "

Should prob stay at home then if they can't wear a mask.

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

"There's more than breathing issues for non mask wearers..

Should prob stay at home then if they can't wear a mask."

Excellent idea- certain people can’t leave their own homes ... they could be gathered in camps next... Once gen pop has got used to them being sub humans, without rights, we can start experimenting on them too........

Excellent idea- certain people can’t leave their own homes ... they could be gathered in camps next... Once gen pop has got used to them being sub humans, without rights, we can start experimenting on them too........"

What about the rights of the people they could be infecting?What a set of tools. And I didn't say couldn't leave their homes. But if your in a shop you should be wearing a mask. If you can't wear a mask find other ways to get what you need. Pretty simple really.

Why???? How is any of this looking after our health?

If masks do work and its looking after the well being of everyone then everyone needs to wear it.

Why leave out all those with corporate uniforms? Which incluses police and soon to be nhs personnel

!!!! How does it make any sense???

The solution is obvious.

1st offence for not wearing a mask: a fine.

2nd: bigger fine.

3rd: into the Thunderdome you go.

By *isneyChick85Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I went to Tescos earlier this evening in a different vehicle than normal. Arrived at the car park and realised I didn't have a mask with me.

I went in, did a quick shop of essentials and out again. A couple people starred at me, most ignored me and nobody said anything to me.

How would you receive a fine if nobody is policing it? "

It is up to the Management of the individual businesses to enforce the wearing of masks, although there are some Managers who feel it is not their responsibility to enforce it.

The Government have, however, issued Mask Exemption Cards for those who are medically unable to wear masks. For example, Autism, Learning Disibility, Physical Disability, Anxiety, Having to Lip Read and Breathing Problems such as COPD.

The exemption cards are not accepted in a few businesses though.

It's a bit of a "Catch 22" situation all round.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

So meany don't wear them properly this needs proper education but I have not seen one add on tv showing how to face fit a mask or explaining the face covering must cover the nose etc...

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Just wear the mask.

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"So meany don't wear them properly this needs proper education but I have not seen one add on tv showing how to face fit a mask or explaining the face covering must cover the nose etc..."

This I agree with and also how to use hand sanitizer.

"So meany don't wear them properly this needs proper education but I have not seen one add on tv showing how to face fit a mask or explaining the face covering must cover the nose etc...

"

I just find it hard to understand how people don't know how to wear one. I think people are just wearing them because they have to then having it lower down because its more comfortable. I actually think it's more to do with comfort than education here.

Hastings

"So meany don't wear them properly this needs proper education but I have not seen one add on tv showing how to face fit a mask or explaining the face covering must cover the nose etc...

Hand sanitizer

"

We now make it and I now hate the stuff wash hands properly where possible

Hastings

But if you go for comfort generally nose not coverd and sneeze?

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I just find it hard to understand how people don't know how to wear one. I think people are just wearing them because they have to then having it lower down because its more comfortable. I actually think it's more to do with comfort than education here. "

It's also because most people disagree with them being compulsory so they are simply paying lip service to the rules.

I went on my local bus yesterday , so many didn’t wear a mask , some wore one to get on the bus then took it off, and most didn’t wear one properly

They can refuse to serve you only the police can issue a fine and if you don't tell the police who you are how are they going to fine you.

Manchester (she/her)

"They can refuse to serve you only the police can issue a fine and if you don't tell the police who you are how are they going to fine you. "

Refusing to identify yourself to police when required is a criminal offence.

Manchester (she/her)

... so if you donwanna wear a mask and you donwanna tell the police who you are they'll just arrest you.

just say your going to a blm march the police will do fuck all

"So long as you pay money to the courts then its ok to go about your business without a mask.

everybody is happy you don't get to wear a maskyou get to breath frezh air, courts bank account looks more healthy with all that money through fines, so what then??? "

There are 2 types of people not wearing masks. Those exempt and those who are stupid.

Just playing devils advocate here but in all the footage I saw on the news when the “outbreak” occurred in Wuhan, or wherever it was, All the Chinese people were wearing masks. I might be wrong but I think they have been wearing masks in lots of Chinese regions for a long time due to poor air quality so if that’s the case I’d say wearing masks has done jack shit in stopping the spread of the unicorn virus.

Cromer

"Just playing devils advocate here but in all the footage I saw on the news when the “outbreak” occurred in Wuhan, or wherever it was, All the Chinese people were wearing masks. I might be wrong but I think they have been wearing masks in lots of Chinese regions for a long time due to poor air quality so if that’s the case I’d say wearing masks has done jack shit in stopping the spread of the unicorn virus. "

Hence why masks are only a part of the protection!!

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Your correct, under privacy laws no one other than a relevant medical professional has the right to ask for your medical history.

You, as a person do not have to explain to anyone under privacy laws why you don't wear a mask.

Thing is many a jumped up folk are attacking people verbally or otherwise whilst they may very well have invisible disabilities or history of domestic abuse.

Everybody has a right to privacy, like it or not.

All this is creating further divisions in our country and pushing divides classes & disability further apart.

Just do you & let them do them.

"Just playing devils advocate here but in all the footage I saw on the news when the “outbreak” occurred in Wuhan, or wherever it was, All the Chinese people were wearing masks. I might be wrong but I think they have been wearing masks in lots of Chinese regions for a long time due to poor air quality so if that’s the case I’d say wearing masks has done jack shit in stopping the spread of the unicorn virus.

Hence why masks are only a part of the protection!!"

Or they offer no protection what so ever. The WHO said they offer very limited protection for months until certain governments (who fund the WHO) started saying otherwise.

My feeling in masks is that I as an individual going in to a shop for 20 mins have to wear one. A shop employee possibly doing a 12 hour shift doesn’t have to. Have we seen a surge in shop workers becoming ill? Take your time

"Can you not just say 'I'm exempt' and have no further dialogue with the person/cop/security guard /shop worker? They can't ask for your reason... So check mate

Your correct, under privacy laws no one other than a relevant medical professional has the right to ask for your medical history.

You, as a person do not have to explain to anyone under privacy laws why you don't wear a mask.

Thing is many a jumped up folk are attacking people verbally or otherwise whilst they may very well have invisible disabilities or history of domestic abuse.

All this is creating further divisions in our country and pushing divides classes & disability further apart.

Just do you & let them do them."

This

Leicestershire

"Can you not just say 'I'm exempt' and have no further dialogue with the person/cop/security guard /shop worker? They can't ask for your reason... So check mate

Just do you & let them do them."

Them can do them but they need to stay the fuck away from me while they're doing it.

Cromer

"Just playing devils advocate here but in all the footage I saw on the news when the “outbreak” occurred in Wuhan, or wherever it was, All the Chinese people were wearing masks. I might be wrong but I think they have been wearing masks in lots of Chinese regions for a long time due to poor air quality so if that’s the case I’d say wearing masks has done jack shit in stopping the spread of the unicorn virus.

Or they offer no protection what so ever. The WHO said they offer very limited protection for months until certain governments (who fund the WHO) started saying otherwise.

My feeling in masks is that I as an individual going in to a shop for 20 mins have to wear one. A shop employee possibly doing a 12 hour shift doesn’t have to. Have we seen a surge in shop workers becoming ill? Take your time "

Even limited protection is better than no protection surely?

I have 3 fair sized supermarkets near me, the only staff I have seen that aren't wearing a mask are the ones on the checkouts that sit behind a big screen.

My feeling in masks is that I as an individual going in to a shop for 20 mins have to wear one. A shop employee possibly doing a 12 hour shift doesn’t have to. Have we seen a surge in shop workers becoming ill? Take your time

Even limited protection is better than no protection surely?

I have 3 fair sized supermarkets near me, the only staff I have seen that aren't wearing a mask are the ones on the checkouts that sit behind a big screen."

Next in line is forced vaccinations. Will you adopt the same philosophy to you and your children being injected with an untested vaccine?

I have two large and two small supermarkets near me and I’d say 20% aren’t wearing masks. And in smaller outlets very few are wearing them.

Leicestershire

"

Next in line is forced vaccinations. Will you adopt the same philosophy to you and your children being injected with an untested vaccine? "

And where have you read that, or do you have inside information?

glasgow

Gates clearly stated it in an interview & he's been done before for putting abortion drugs in African vaccines.

"

Next in line is forced vaccinations. Will you adopt the same philosophy to you and your children being injected with an untested vaccine?

And where have you read that, or do you have inside information?"

Back in about April they pushed through the commons new laws that give the government sweeping powers to pretty much do what they want. In “normal” times this would have been debated over about 6 months, put in front of the lords and bounced back to parliament before being passed in to law. Amongst all that is a little tiny bit giving the government the right to enforce vaccinations. Last week they signed deals to buy 340 million doses of vaccines. So in answer to your question no, I have no inside info. But I have common sense and critical thinking.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

What I don't understand is shop workers coming from behind the perspex thrn mixing with the customers not wearing a mask, how is that acceptable? And good on the fine increase too.

Leicestershire

"Gates clearly stated it in an interview & he's been done before for putting abortion drugs in African vaccines. "

No he hasn't ffs - where do people get this shit from?

Cromer

"Gates clearly stated it in an interview & he's been done before for putting abortion drugs in African vaccines. "

glasgow

Them can do them but they need to stay the fuck away from me while they're doing it."

Or you stay away from them, works both ways.

Thanks for declaring that your willing to ostrisise those with invisible disabilities with such disgust or press on invasion of privacy to justify your own actions.

(I know it's not the correct spelling btw)

. Population growth is something Boris has has a lot to say about in the past. And in particular the lack of effort to control it. Of course he then goes out and has kids of his own but they’re his kids so they’re ok

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 17/08/20 22:04:56]

glasgow

"Gates clearly stated it in an interview & he's been done before for putting abortion drugs in African vaccines.

No he hasn't ffs - where do people get this shit from?"

He did & has. Go research it.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

You could if you were an arsehole.

Cromer

"Gates clearly stated it in an interview & he's been done before for putting abortion drugs in African vaccines.

He did & has. Go research it. "

Or maybe you should go fact check what you're saying.....

Leicestershire

Them can do them but they need to stay the fuck away from me while they're doing it.

Or you stay away from them, works both ways.

Thanks for declaring that your willing to ostrisise those with invisible disabilities with such disgust or press on invasion of privacy to justify your own actions.

(I know it's not the correct spelling btw) "

Too many people crying about having to wear masks and making excuses up.

If they are that delicate, then stayimg 2m away from people is sensible.

Leicestershire

He did & has. Go research it. "

Nah, you're ok.

I'm not going to trawl through bullshit conspiracy sites to look for stuff made up by weirdos.

"

Back in about April they pushed through the commons new laws that give the government sweeping powers to pretty much do what they want. In “normal” times this would have been debated over about 6 months, put in front of the lords and bounced back to parliament before being passed in to law. Amongst all that is a little tiny bit giving the government the right to enforce vaccinations. Last week they signed deals to buy 340 million doses of vaccines. So in answer to your question no, I have no inside info. But I have common sense and critical thinking.

And a degree of paranoia as well it seems."

You really think they will let 340m doses of very expensive vaccines sit on the shelves to rot?

Leicestershire

"

And a degree of paranoia as well it seems.

You really think they will let 340m doses of very expensive vaccines sit on the shelves to rot? "

You really think tbey'll have 340m doses left over?

"

How to wear a mask and also use hand sanitizer is just common sense. Not wearing one or washing hands regularly is just plain ignorance. Some people think it is a conspiracy and others that it infringes their human rights and the state is being heavy handed. Listen to the experts, see what is happening around the world with the virus spreading in certain regions as it is in areas of Britain. It is only by measures taken like face masks and cleansing that the virus has been contained to a certain extent, not because it is all one big lie and conspiracy. Some people want to get real.

Forced vaccination now. Mmmmmm think I will go and watch the Twilight Zone, more sense on that

"

You really think they will let 340m doses of very expensive vaccines sit on the shelves to rot?

"

So you’re saying you’ll happily receive a dose, or 5 if you do the maths, of an untested vaccine that has been rushed through in months as opposed to at least 5 years as per normal?

Leicestershire

"

So you’re saying you’ll happily receive a dose, or 5 if you do the maths, of an untested vaccine that has been rushed through in months as opposed to at least 5 years as per normal? "

No, you're saying that and adding the usual rhetoric.

I asked if you think they'll have 340m doses left over?

"

So you’re saying you’ll happily receive a dose, or 5 if you do the maths, of an untested vaccine that has been rushed through in months as opposed to at least 5 years as per normal?

I asked if you think they'll have 340m doses left over?"

I don’t fully understand your question. I would hope people in general don’t volunteer to receive any of these vaccines. However, I think many will. So no I don’t think there will be 340m left. But I hope there’s much more than 300m left.

"

I don’t fully understand your question. I would hope people in general don’t volunteer to receive any of these vaccines. However, I think many will. So no I don’t think there will be 340m left. But I hope there’s much more than 300m left. "

The news has just announced that 100,000 people have signed up to test the vaccine, they need more people of a diverse age group and ethnic to test it effectively, though whatever comes out of it the conspiracy mob will think its a forced vaccination programme

Leicestershire

"

I don’t fully understand your question. I would hope people in general don’t volunteer to receive any of these vaccines. However, I think many will. So no I don’t think there will be 340m left. But I hope there’s much more than 300m left. "

Well the antivaxers claim that only 53% will take the virus, which mucks your figures up straight away.

"

I don’t fully understand your question. I would hope people in general don’t volunteer to receive any of these vaccines. However, I think many will. So no I don’t think there will be 340m left. But I hope there’s much more than 300m left.

Well the antivaxers claim that only 53% will take the virus, which mucks your figures up straight away.

"

My experiences with antivaxers is that they’re generally better informed than those that are provax. What I said is what I hoped for, the reality will likely be very different, I’ll grant you that but I’m quite happy for you to be a lab rat if you want to. Just remember this though, when you or your child is vaccinated they don’t ask if you’re veggie or vegan, yet vaccines contains both equine and canine cells. They also contain mercury, formaldehyde and lots of other nasties. And there’s a whole list of side effects listed on the pack insert that they never give you to read, but it’s their get out clause when you suffer one of those side effects. Vaccine damage payments are limited in this country, last I knew it was £35k max. But in the states it’s not limited and billions of $’a have been paid out in vaccine damage settlements. So go and be a lab rat if you like, that’s your choice. My choice is not to. And if your vaccine works my being unvaccinated shouldn’t worry you

"

My experiences with antivaxers is that they’re generally better informed than those that are provax. What I said is what I hoped for, the reality will likely be very different, I’ll grant you that but I’m quite happy for you to be a lab rat if you want to. Just remember this though, when you or your child is vaccinated they don’t ask if you’re veggie or vegan, yet vaccines contains both equine and canine cells. They also contain mercury, formaldehyde and lots of other nasties. And there’s a whole list of side effects listed on the pack insert that they never give you to read, but it’s their get out clause when you suffer one of those side effects. Vaccine damage payments are limited in this country, last I knew it was £35k max. But in the states it’s not limited and billions of $’a have been paid out in vaccine damage settlements. So go and be a lab rat if you like, that’s your choice. My choice is not to. And if your vaccine works my being unvaccinated shouldn’t worry you "

Fek, you gotta laugh, worrying if a life saving vaccine might infringe your right of being a Veggie hahaha ha. I am not saying people should rush and take a vaccine without looking at all the facts and carefully considering all factors of health, but 'sorry Mr health official I can't take your vaccine as I am a veggie and I think this contains animal residue' hahaha its official the world's feked!!!

"

My experiences with antivaxers is that they’re generally better informed than those that are provax. What I said is what I hoped for, the reality will likely be very different, I’ll grant you that but I’m quite happy for you to be a lab rat if you want to. Just remember this though, when you or your child is vaccinated they don’t ask if you’re veggie or vegan, yet vaccines contains both equine and canine cells. They also contain mercury, formaldehyde and lots of other nasties. And there’s a whole list of side effects listed on the pack insert that they never give you to read, but it’s their get out clause when you suffer one of those side effects. Vaccine damage payments are limited in this country, last I knew it was £35k max. But in the states it’s not limited and billions of $’a have been paid out in vaccine damage settlements. So go and be a lab rat if you like, that’s your choice. My choice is not to. And if your vaccine works my being unvaccinated shouldn’t worry you

Fek, you gotta laugh, worrying if a life saving vaccine might infringe your right of being a Veggie hahaha ha. I am not saying people should rush and take a vaccine without looking at all the facts and carefully considering all factors of health, but 'sorry Mr health official I can't take your vaccine as I am a veggie and I think this contains animal residue' hahaha its official the world's feked!!! "

I’m not a veggie and never will be. But I’m sure you know as many people as I do who are. Ask them.

Cromer

"

My experiences with antivaxers is that they’re generally better informed than those that are provax. What I said is what I hoped for, the reality will likely be very different, I’ll grant you that but I’m quite happy for you to be a lab rat if you want to. Just remember this though, when you or your child is vaccinated they don’t ask if you’re veggie or vegan, yet vaccines contains both equine and canine cells. They also contain mercury, formaldehyde and lots of other nasties. And there’s a whole list of side effects listed on the pack insert that they never give you to read, but it’s their get out clause when you suffer one of those side effects. Vaccine damage payments are limited in this country, last I knew it was £35k max. But in the states it’s not limited and billions of $’a have been paid out in vaccine damage settlements. So go and be a lab rat if you like, that’s your choice. My choice is not to. And if your vaccine works my being unvaccinated shouldn’t worry you "

There are websites that list the ingredients in vaccines,the amount of each ingredient and what effect each thing has on the human body if you would rather have fact based information....

By *hoco DMan  over a year ago

Clapham

"They can refuse to serve you only the police can issue a fine and if you don't tell the police who you are how are they going to fine you.

Refusing to identify yourself to police when required is a criminal offence."

this is actually in part incorrect, there only some circumstances that you must, but be warned you if you understand stand your legal rights and pull that shit without video camera on them the chances are you will k.napped and the incident dress up like a legal arrests...... the way you posted the comment sounds to me that you have never been stop by police or first hand experience doing of this I'm thinking that latter

"

I don’t fully understand your question. I would hope people in general don’t volunteer to receive any of these vaccines. However, I think many will. So no I don’t think there will be 340m left. But I

hope there’s much more than 300m left. "

I believe the U.K. along with other western governments have agreed to provide vaccines for poorer nations so that could be where the excess numbers come from.

Leicestershire

"

How novel.

Changing the subject yet again to get another dose of rhetoric in there.

Never seen that done before...

"

There are websites that list the ingredients in vaccines,the amount of each ingredient and what effect each thing has on the human body if you would rather have fact based information...."

This is true, this site explains how vaccines are cultured on the kidney cells from dogs.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/cell-based.htm

And this report explains how GF Latin taken from pigs is used.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45939514

"

There are websites that list the ingredients in vaccines,the amount of each ingredient and what effect each thing has on the human body if you would rather have fact based information....

This is true, this site explains how vaccines are cultured on the kidney cells from dogs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45939514"

I mean gelatine

"

How novel.

Never seen that done before... "

Where and how have I changed the subject? And what have I said that is rhetorical?

Leicestershire

"

How novel.

Where and how have I changed the subject? And what have I said that is rhetorical? "

You go work it out.

Cromer

"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45939514"

Do you actually understand about Madin Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK) cells ?

"

How novel.

Where and how have I changed the subject? And what have I said that is rhetorical?

You go work it out.

"

And that ladies and gentlemen is that. Another sheep bites the dust

"

Do you actually understand about Madin Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK) cells ?"

My understanding is that they’re cells derived from dogs, or a dog, that are used to culture vaccines on.

Cromer

"

My understanding is that they’re cells derived from dogs, or a dog, that are used to culture vaccines on. "

A dog from 1958.....

"

My understanding is that they’re cells derived from dogs, or a dog, that are used to culture vaccines on.

A dog from 1958....."

Did they kill it to remove its kidney? I think so. Like I said earlier, ask a vegan if they’re happy not knowing that and see what response you get.

the wetlands

% means per hundred

Percent "

You need remedial maths my friend

Leicestershire

"

How novel.

You go work it out.

And that ladies and gentlemen is that. Another sheep bites the dust "

Not at all.

I just refuse to waste any more time on conspiracy nutters.

Northampton

"And that ladies and gentlemen is that. Another sheep bites the dust "

Ooh, I'm sorry - you automatically lose for using the word "sheep" or "sheeple"!

"And that ladies and gentlemen is that. Another sheep bites the dust

Ooh, I'm sorry - you automatically lose for using the word "sheep" or "sheeple"! "

Not at all, but if someone can’t put forward a coherent argument and just minces words it suggests they don’t really have much knowledge about the topic being discussed.

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

There's more REAL economic sh*t coming down the line this next few years than worrying about if someone is or isn't wearing a cloth mask in a shop! Which BTW is all opinion based.

When our NHS had a PPE shortage the one thing that was never in question was the effectiveness of face coverings.

Now that we all have to wear them, their effectiveness has become a point for debate.

In my opinion tend to choose their views based on what suits them, not on empirical evidence or logical deduction.

Just been in the Blackpool shopping centre where at least 40% are not wearing masks if someone is fineing them going to have a hay day

And to put record straight no one is checking think everybody has given up

"Just been in the Blackpool shopping centre where at least 40% are not wearing masks if someone is fineing them going to have a hay day

And to put record straight no one is checking think everybody has given up"

I wonder if that’s why the north has a problem.

More than likely

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"When our NHS had a PPE shortage the one thing that was never in question was the effectiveness of face coverings.

Now that we all have to wear them, their effectiveness has become a point for debate.

In my opinion tend to choose their views based on what suits them, not on empirical evidence or logical deduction. "

You are correct in clinical settings with aseptic techniques and tested, standardised levels of filtration and performance are part of dealing with the virus. Wearing a bit of a t-shirt is a bit harder to understand or test reliably, but it is clearly giving some folks some confidence.

"When our NHS had a PPE shortage the one thing that was never in question was the effectiveness of face coverings.

In my opinion tend to choose their views based on what suits them, not on empirical evidence or logical deduction.

You are correct in clinical settings with aseptic techniques and tested, standardised levels of filtration and performance are part of dealing with the virus. Wearing a bit of a t-shirt is a bit harder to understand or test reliably, but it is clearly giving some folks some confidence."

So if a nurse wears a mask in a hospital full of covid patients that nurse is safe. But if someone in Sainsbury's wears the same mask they're at risk?

My understanding is that the virus is spread by moisture droplets. If two people are wearing masks then those droplets need to get out through the first mask and in through the second. Surely this is less likely to happen than it is between two people not wearing masks?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Excellent idea- certain people can’t leave their own homes ... they could be gathered in camps next... Once gen pop has got used to them being sub humans, without rights, we can start experimenting on them too........

What about the rights of the people they could be infecting?What a set of tools. And I didn't say couldn't leave their homes. But if your in a shop you should be wearing a mask. If you can't wear a mask find other ways to get what you need. Pretty simple really. "

Your theory sounds great, in practice it doesn't work. Delivery slots here are like gold dust, can't get one at all for near on 4 weeks. How are people supposed to get food and essentials??

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

We will not wear a face-muzzle for anyone, the fines aren't worth the paper they're written on.

All you need to know about this so called virus and why it is happening is in The Rockefeller Foundation report 2010 document 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development'.

The best part starts on page 18 'lockstep'.

Is it a conspiracy yes, is it a theory no, not when there is written evidence from at least 10 years ago. Read the document and see how it is playing out like a script on the world stage. Wuhan, wet markets, masks, distancing, lockdowns and mandatory treatments are all in there plus much more. Just read it folks and you'll understand and be angry.

"We will not wear a face-muzzle for anyone, the fines aren't worth the paper they're written on.

All you need to know about this so called virus and why it is happening is in The Rockefeller Foundation report 2010 document 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development'.

Is it a conspiracy yes, is it a theory no, not when there is written evidence from at least 10 years ago. Read the document and see how it is playing out like a script on the world stage. Wuhan, wet markets, masks, distancing, lockdowns and mandatory treatments are all in there plus much more. Just read it folks and you'll understand and be angry. "

Please, just stop with all this conspiracy theory bollocks. These documents are deliberately designed to be far more misleading than anything you might think some new world order is working towards. They contain enough pseudo science that people are taken in, to the point they start to ignore common sense and eventually reality, thinking that somehow it's all a big scam and only "they" have the real truth. The only real truth is you got suckered into believing something that sounds far more exciting than real life actually is.

"We will not wear a face-muzzle for anyone, the fines aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Is it a conspiracy yes, is it a theory no, not when there is written evidence from at least 10 years ago. Read the document and see how it is playing out like a script on the world stage. Wuhan, wet markets, masks, distancing, lockdowns and mandatory treatments are all in there plus much more. Just read it folks and you'll understand and be angry. "

Thanks. I've written to the Rockerfella Foundation and asked them for their plans for world domination. Still waiting for them to get back to me.

PS. Should I be worried about the black car with tinted windows that's started parking outside my house? You can just make out guys in suits and wearing sunglasses when it's raining and wearing earpieces and talking to their wrists...... someone should tell them their number plates are missing....

That is good, they should stop acting like rebellious teens and just wear it.

By *amesoflondonMan  over a year ago

London

You know that for some people, they're planning gags instead of masks?

Is it a conspiracy yes, is it a theory no, not when there is written evidence from at least 10 years ago. Read the document and see how it is playing out like a script on the world stage. Wuhan, wet markets, masks, distancing, lockdowns and mandatory treatments are all in there plus much more. Just read it folks and you'll understand and be angry.

You know that for some people, they're planning gags instead of masks?"

Is it wrong that this turned me on? But hell that sounds kinky to me

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

You know that for some people, they're planning gags instead of masks?"

Any plans for removing internet access for some people on the grounds of public health?

London

Any plans for removing internet access for some people on the grounds of public health?"

Absolutely. On day 1 - you must have seen the schedule online? Rosthchild are on that part of the takeover with Vlad. Bilderberg Group are taking out all cows and that includes silly cows so sadly that's cheese of the menu. Suspect hallouminati to blame there. XR vegans approve though so that's a plus.. It's all online if you have any doubts or queries - dm me on twitter - at OdysseanProject but I'm on holiday in Durham for a bit and wifi patchy.

Yours

Dom,

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

Please, just stop with all this conspiracy theory bollocks. These documents are deliberately designed to be far more misleading than anything you might think some new world order is working towards. They contain enough pseudo science that people are taken in, to the point they start to ignore common sense and eventually reality, thinking that somehow it's all a big scam and only "they" have the real truth. The only real truth is you got suckered into believing something that sounds far more exciting than real life actually is."

It's not a theory if a multi-billion dollar organisation have printed the document that can still be found, this makes it a factual physical document. It's easy for people to chip in with ridicule when they haven't read it. I bet you think they wouldn't force mandatory vaccinations and force quarantines too yet the British government has already put that possibility in paper on April 21st. New Zealand is now doing just that and forcibly separating families. But I guess it's easier to just go along with the MSM narrative being pumped out than to do some research or even common sense thinking. TB killed 1.5 million last year but where is the panic? Make no mistake this is political and we stand firm in our belief of such

It’s such a cunning deep state plan that can be read on the internet.

The organisation is so ruthless it lets random folks on a swingers forum alert the world.

Please, just stop with all this conspiracy theory bollocks. These documents are deliberately designed to be far more misleading than anything you might think some new world order is working towards. They contain enough pseudo science that people are taken in, to the point they start to ignore common sense and eventually reality, thinking that somehow it's all a big scam and only "they" have the real truth. The only real truth is you got suckered into believing something that sounds far more exciting than real life actually is.It's not a theory if a multi-billion dollar organisation have printed the document that can still be found, this makes it a factual physical document. It's easy for people to chip in with ridicule when they haven't read it. I bet you think they wouldn't force mandatory vaccinations and force quarantines too yet the British government has already put that possibility in paper on April 21st. New Zealand is now doing just that and forcibly separating families. But I guess it's easier to just go along with the MSM narrative being pumped out than to do some research or even common sense thinking. TB killed 1.5 million last year but where is the panic? Make no mistake this is political and we stand firm in our belief of such"

It is estimated that without government intervention Covid-19 would have killed 40 million people in 2020 alone. Right now it's under 800 000, so I don't understand why government action is seen as so unnecessary.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Is it wrong that this turned me on? But hell that sounds kinky to me "

Deviant

Is it wrong that this turned me on? But hell that sounds kinky to me

Deviant

"

Guilty as charged

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Absolutely laughable conspiracy bollocks. Get a grip.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rockefeller-operation-lockstep/

London

Please, just stop with all this conspiracy theory bollocks. These documents are deliberately designed to be far more misleading than anything you might think some new world order is working towards. They contain enough pseudo science that people are taken in, to the point they start to ignore common sense and eventually reality, thinking that somehow it's all a big scam and only "they" have the real truth. The only real truth is you got suckered into believing something that sounds far more exciting than real life actually is.It's not a theory if a multi-billion dollar organisation have printed the document that can still be found, this makes it a factual physical document. It's easy for people to chip in with ridicule when they haven't read it. I bet you think they wouldn't force mandatory vaccinations and force quarantines too yet the British government has already put that possibility in paper on April 21st. New Zealand is now doing just that and forcibly separating families. But I guess it's easier to just go along with the MSM narrative being pumped out than to do some research or even common sense thinking. TB killed 1.5 million last year but where is the panic? Make no mistake this is political and we stand firm in our belief of such"

Simply start legal proceedings, put your money where your mouth is, save the world, everyone will thank you. Global warming, help, what wise words have you please? Thank you

Absolutely laughable conspiracy bollocks. Get a grip.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rockefeller-operation-lockstep/

"

Not so long ago some well respected scientists came up with reasons why environmental damage was not behind global warming.

It later came to light that these scientists had been funded by the Koch Brothers (very wealthy industrialists).

Long after these scientific theories have been debunked, people still believe them. Why? Because people believe what it suits them to believe.

Moral of the story... history belongs to victor, truth belongs to those in power and right now that is the people with enough money to control entire governments.

Northampton

All you need to know about this so called virus and why it is happening is in The Rockefeller Foundation report 2010 document 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development'."

Jesus, sometimes I feel like I've been relocated to the US!

Heil Trump!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Unleash the water cannons on them while playing Max Bygraves singing You Need Hands, take no prisoners.

Fake news

"Why???? How is any of this looking after our health?

If masks do work and its looking after the well being of everyone then everyone needs to wear it.

Why leave out all those with corporate uniforms? Which incluses police and soon to be nhs personnel

!!!! How does it make any sense???"

Oh FFS. Here he goes again.

By *razyhappyguys04Couple  over a year ago

London.

Remember they say dont touch your face as you can catch the so could virus , well you put a mask on that has been in your pocket put your mask on that has the virus and your breathing thst virus right in . Lol wake up guys xx

Manchester (she/her)

"Remember they say dont touch your face as you can catch the so could virus , well you put a mask on that has been in your pocket put your mask on that has the virus and your breathing thst virus right in . Lol wake up guys xx"

What am I waking up to?

Correct donning and doffing? Good idea, everyone check that out

Breathing in your own virus? Not sure that's a thing

the wetlands

"Remember they say dont touch your face as you can catch the so could virus , well you put a mask on that has been in your pocket put your mask on that has the virus and your breathing thst virus right in . Lol wake up guys xx"

Wake up, the mask isn't to protect you.

Have you been asleep for months

» Add a new message to this topic