FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Airports- no checks

Airports- no checks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Bit shocked at the lack of checks etc as I flew back today... nothing .. nothing at all except they asked where you had flown from and had you done your forms...

The hotels I stayed in were stricter than the airports.

I flew in to Manchester too..

What are other uk airports like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

What were you hoping they would check?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Temperature checks are a waste of time as high temp only kicks in several days into the infection and not ar all if you are asymptomatic. Good sales for thermal gun/camera manufacturers tho.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

I throught they where now do ing a swab test. But have not travels since March

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

When I flew out I was temp checked at the destination airport and had my details taken along with where I was staying.

Coming back i sauntered through with nothing. Weird.

"When I flew out I was temp checked at the destination airport and had my details taken along with where I was staying.

Coming back i sauntered through with nothing. Weird. "

nothing either way.... not even checking to make sure you had flown back from where you said or even viewing the documents

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Bit shocked at the lack of checks etc as I flew back today... nothing .. nothing at all except they asked where you had flown from and had you done your forms...

What are other uk airports like "

I find this very alarming

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

They probably just dont have the staff to check everyone. It sounds like the same ill thought out measure that isn't actually enforceable.

Proper quarantine on return is going to rely on an honour system more than enforcement.

"Bit shocked at the lack of checks etc as I flew back today... nothing .. nothing at all except they asked where you had flown from and had you done your forms...

What are other uk airports like I find this very alarming"

they didnt check any forms or anything the other end either. Although I had to change hotels last minute as the hotel I was staying in decided not to allow anyone from high risk countries to stop.

But not even random testing at airports or random temperature checks x and no one at any point checked my forms or if I had actually filled them in

What are other uk airports like I find this very alarming they didnt check any forms or anything the other end either. Although I had to change hotels last minute as the hotel I was staying in decided not to allow anyone from high risk countries to stop.

But not even random testing at airports or random temperature checks x and no one at any point checked my forms or if I had actually filled them in "

Thanks for letting us know cali.

Got to say its disgraceful to think we had month of lockdown...with all the furlough and upset, and with what you've said it will be all for nothing with the airports and hotels not doing their fecking job.

"They probably just dont have the staff to check everyone. It sounds like the same ill thought out measure that isn't actually enforceable.

Proper quarantine on return is going to rely on an honour system more than enforcement. "

Exactly this. Recently a group of lads came back from Spain and went straight to a local bar. There has now been 28 cases directly attributed to that bar. We will be in this for a very long time if this attitude continues.

Couple of books people really need to be reading.

You knowledge and 'common sense' should not be handed to you on a plate nor ditacted to you via a screen.

Read some books!

Virus Mania

What Really Makes You ill

The invisible Rainbow

At least read their forewords and select chapters.

"Couple of books people really need to be reading.

You knowledge and 'common sense' should not be handed to you on a plate nor ditacted to you via a screen.

Read some books!

Virus Mania

What Really Makes You ill

The invisible Rainbow

At least read their forewords and select chapters."

No thanks, I'll stick to reputable information sources.

"When I flew out I was temp checked at the destination airport and had my details taken along with where I was staying.

Coming back i sauntered through with nothing. Weird. "

Same at my destination airport. Temperature check and address details taken. No-one checked that I did the 14 days quarantine though.

Not back in England yet so don't know about UK checks.

"They probably just dont have the staff to check everyone. It sounds like the same ill thought out measure that isn't actually enforceable.

Proper quarantine on return is going to rely on an honour system more than enforcement.

Exactly this. Recently a group of lads came back from Spain and went straight to a local bar. There has now been 28 cases directly attributed to that bar. We will be in this for a very long time if this attitude continues. "

Some people just don't give a shit.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

We wonder why Covid is still around.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight festival

Gran Canaria had thermal imaging cameras on arrival . They checked everyone’s forms and codes. No exceptions. And everyone has to wear a mask no exceptions.

We found Luton airport on the way out to be not much different than normal. People didn’t seem to care about wearing masks or going near other people. There was no metre spacing at check in people just bunched up.

» Add a new message to this topic