FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How long will it be before any open or have we seen the end of the club scene?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *em163Man  over a year ago

manchester

Some clubs are open

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The clubs cannot open as fully functioning clubs until social distancing is over.

Who knows when that will be, and whether clubs can stay the course

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Some are open for “socials”. Not sure how much is allowed once you’re behind closed doors.

I also know of a swingers hotel in the NW which is open as normal, with sex swing and play rooms open, although they apparently have signs up reminding people about social distancing!

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I don't think its the end, I think the gov should give the vanilla and sexual club Industry sufficient monetary support, its difficult for any indoor night time club to innovate into other uses

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

It’s not the end more like a pausing. I listen to a Running podcast and they are paused at the moment and it’s frustrating but they have used the time to look at things that they want to get done but haven’t got around to

"I don't think its the end, I think the gov should give the vanilla and sexual club Industry sufficient monetary support, its difficult for any indoor night time club to innovate into other uses"

I agree - its an overlooked sector at the moment and will be about the last to get back on it’s feet after COVID. Clubs are closing, staff are not getting paid. But it’ll be hard for the Govt to say they are spending taxpayers money to prop up the causal sex industry!! Even though a few MPs will doubtless be missing the club scene as much as the rest of us!

Let’s hope we can get back to some sort of normality before too long.

Incidentally - there’s a club in Belgium (Divine) which is open again but requires everyone to wear condom (guys!) and face mask before any intimate encounters!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"I don't think its the end, I think the gov should give the vanilla and sexual club Industry sufficient monetary support, its difficult for any indoor night time club to innovate into other uses

I agree - its an overlooked sector at the moment and will be about the last to get back on it’s feet after COVID. Clubs are closing, staff are not getting paid. But it’ll be hard for the Govt to say they are spending taxpayers money to prop up the causal sex industry!! Even though a few MPs will doubtless be missing the club scene as much as the rest of us!

Incidentally - there’s a club in Belgium (Divine) which is open again but requires everyone to wear condom (guys!) and face mask before any intimate encounters! "

Hope everything sorts out. Miss my favourite club VA.

By *ove2lickJemCouple  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"I don't think its the end, I think the gov should give the vanilla and sexual club Industry sufficient monetary support, its difficult for any indoor night time club to innovate into other uses

Incidentally - there’s a club in Belgium (Divine) which is open again but requires everyone to wear condom (guys!) and face mask before any intimate encounters!

"

That's one of the open ones xx

By *IREMAN SAM40Couple  over a year ago

Swanage and Wincanton

That's one of the open ones xx"

Well not all entirely true for instance Gems of yeovil was given £10k Government grant then after recieving the grant announced they would be closing. That's tax payers money being wasted.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"How long will it be before any open or have we seen the end of the club scene?"

More chance of going to a theatre

"How long will it be before any open or have we seen the end of the club scene?

More chance of going to a theatre "

Agreed.... but I’m not sure that’s the point!!

» Add a new message to this topic